France

This is Paris right now.

The evacuation of the "Jungle" migrant camp in Calais is almost complete but now half of them are in Paris.

archive.is/s6vw8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5812b9aae3e40-parisgoldenageofislam.php
archive.is/XLrgu
archive.is/ZdT4s
galliawatch.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/preparing-for-civil-war.html?m=1
twitter.com/bstone_tweety
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember as a wee little lad paris was suppose to be this magical romantic place. Now its a shithole comparable to detroit

this is what passes for a world class city in the western world

At the rate things are going, it will be easier to just go take over Africa and forget about our own countries.
Maybe that's the (((plan))), who the fuck knows.

Paris was chock full of niggers when I was there 30 years ago.

As planned. Fill white, accepting countries with non-working young men and wait for the collapse. After the collapse initiate the plan that was waiting all along.

Yeah Im slowly starting to realize it was always a lie and the french were always niggers

There is a reason Germans rolled over ya' asses to uplift your pathetic race. Suffer the consequences now, pathetic baguette-cuck.

We Wuz French An Shieeeet

Sorry forgot to unsage

HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO FUCKING FIREBOMB THOSE CAMPS FROGFAGS GET ON IT, WEE WEE OMLEDU FRAMAGE

That look's pretty bad lads.So what are you french doing to stop this. Will you take action.

start forming some RWDS

the jungle kept them somewhat contained. it's like flipping over a dumpster and watching roaches scatter down the entire alley.

Holy fuck it looks like Downtown LA

How's the winters in Paris? Can we expect some mud-sicles this winter?

THIRD WORLDIZATION INTENSIFIES

…I actually feel bad for France.

youtubemultiplier.com/5812b9aae3e40-parisgoldenageofislam.php

Welcome to the Golden Age of Islam

I wanted to go to France. Why can't I have nice things?

Just fucking light them on fire with a flamethrower.

Paris is dead, I was there last year, it's literally Africa.

War soon.

Have a video.

It's a Jewish paradise…so vibrant, so colorful, so diverse.

Niggertopia

Was this really worthy of lowering the price of labor? (((Fuckers))) will pay for this in due time.

I suggest every french user here to flee to the countryside, preferably to the area where varg vikernes lives

Open borders for Israel

Enjoy this you weak faggots. You begged for this future. One day we'll come colonize you with the russians. Don't worry, I'll restore my homelands you commie cunts stole.

I went to Paris on my first holiday in the early 90's, first time in a plane, we went camping in South of France after hiring a Renault Espace and driving down. I remember being somewhere probably North, Saint Denis type or somewhere equivalent and looking in the public housing full of Niggers, it was the most depressed I'd been in my life, going on holiday and seeing such a grim hopeless shithole.

Still, South of France was great.

Paris is R.I.P, cities like Marseilles and others too. But out of the cities and into rural/towny France you still find old beautiful France mostly intact. So if any of you burgers or whatever want to visit, stay the hell out of the cities and hurry now before France becomes a full caliphate/Haiti.

The French really need to go full 14/88 ASAP. If they elect that kike Sarkozy then they may be done for and they will deserve it.

I was also in France during the 90s. Went there with the family to watch the eclipse at the end of the 90s. The more rural areas were great, still remember some of the places. I also remember that we once stopped in a larger city with a beach and it was like 90% niggers. Back then I didn't have any sort of real racial awareness since I was like 11 or so. I don't even know if I had seen a nigger in person before that but I remember that I felt super strange and uneasy around them.

I visited back in 2006/7 and Paris was awful even then, but Normandy and Brittany were top tier, a lot whiter, nicer people, and not nearly as expensive

Detroit has mostly been abandoned by it's main nigger element (they spread into surrounding areas which all now have a crime increase).
However Obama/Hillary has already threatened sending the new migrants to Michigan to fill that gap with awful.
The new title of horrible shithole is always Chicago.

Yeah we stopped all over on the way down, went to Monets house, Chateauxs, we stayed in Biarittz, St, Jean De Luz, went to the Pyrenees. I loved it.

I still love Paris

Paris is a window into the future of all european cities in the future if nothing is done. If FN dont win the next election itll be too late, for politics that is. I hope i live to see the day europe finally says, enough.

Parisian here. This is indeed getting scary as fuck.

They're actually pushed by leftist orgs and anti-border activists to invade Paris. Why? Because of the false leftist idea that this is where "rich people" live, and they want to annoy those rich people. Except that's completely wrong.

Truth is, I don't live in Paris anymore myself. I was born there, and so has my family since 1200, but I was pushed out, because the coolest places were all bought by oilniggers and the rent now costs a fortune, the rest used to be cool but was ruined by mass immigration, partly as social housing, partly as an oilnigger push for invasion. I watched my home district go from a perfect illustration of the city of Paris to fucking Baghdad. I even asked for social housing myself, I was the highest priority French family in the whole fucking city thanks to a wife, four children, and no job, and I was still second to every single illegal nigger immigrant and the list kept growing.

And now I live in the suburbs, with the last few white families. And you know what's crazy? There's plenty unoccupied social housing around here. I repeat, there's plenty unoccupied social housing in the suburbs. Why is it all empty? Because those fucking invaders don't want to live in the suburbs, it's not classy enough, and they're all like "waaah it's too far you have to take the train/subway for 10 minutes to get in Paris even though I don't have to pay anything because unlimited public transportation is provided to every single illegal immigrant, but still I'm not a hobo and I won't live in some stinking suburb". Literally, and I'm not even kidding, I've been told this more times than I can remember.

So they're fucking invaders and they get to live in Paris for FREE, while I'm a Parisian and I was kicked out, and now leftists send even more to invade Paris even though there's no one left aside from a couple desperately resisting whites, and all the fucking white traitors pushing for multiculturalism. You could nuke the entire city and not much value would be lost. At least, no white Parisian would die. Can we even top this bullshit? Oh well I could tell you about the traffic jams in some areas at the time of mudslime prayers, or how Saudis own several French military camps around Paris, and the army pays them a rent.

How did it get so bad? Well, it's a boiling frog situation.

It didn't end up that way in a day. It was very slow. It got slightly worse every three months or so, but what was the difference everyday? Minimal. So far, so good. So far, so good. So far, so good. So far, so good. So far, so good. It's getting a little hot, but hey, so far, so good. So far, so good. So far, so good.

What does Paris look like today? Only a little worse than yesterday, but so far, so good.

Paris =/= France anymore

Source : I'm French, and fuck Paris, it's filled with shitlib all over the place, nothing of value there to be honest.

LEAVE YOU RETARDS, GO INNAWOODS

And to think, the kikes hadn't even done this multikulti shit back then. Hitler should have ended them.

I moved out of france in 2010, I was carrying a telescopic baton with me 24/7 and had to pull it out more than a few times in the metro.

When I grew up in Paris, my public school had Seine Saint Denis shitskins specially bussed in every morning to enrich the white kids. Literally pre-gang-members who would mug kids in the hallway while the supervisors were locked in the teachers lounge. My parents didn't believe me when I told them, every white kid was terrified of walking alone inside their own neighborhood school. The only kids who weren't afraid were the portuguese and spanish kids who had their own little gang to fight back with. Everyone I knew growing up has moved away.

The cops are no fucking help either, police stations look like a third world government office across almost all the arrondissements, their hands are tied and they get fired for even talking harshly to shitskin criminals if a supervisor finds out.

Que la ville entiere s'enflamme, les saloperies socialos avec.

You can still visit, the south and rural areas are still nice.
source:Went last year, very little niggers

Oh god I hope they keep out of Switzerland.

Albanians, Serbs whoever, please could you forget to be "civilized" if that happens?

It moved.

I wish for 10ft of snow in Paris this year.

It is truly strange how a nation can let some shitskins, niggers invaders let conquer their capital city!!! without any considerable resistance. That is a clear genocide and yet they don't congregate and fight back, it has to be because of the destruction of the nobility, without their leadership the peasants have to work full time to feed their kids so they don't pay much attention to this genocide and hidden war. I think that the best way out of this situation is to declare disobedience to traitorous government and start separationist movements in the whitest regions, with clearly established national nobility - dictature at the top, who will prevent crypto-kikes from subverting governments.

albanians are worse than gypsies, turks and arabs combined

This really, walking into Detroit these days is like walking into a ghost town, buildings, massive sidewalks but no people
The only time you'll see crowds are for sports events, but they're planning on moving the arenas further out of the town so that'll be gone soon

Only way for the west to survive is to bomb the major urban centers.

Yes, it's bad. All that infrastructure and history, all the last white enclaves - it's a shame to destroy them.
But we don't have a choice, people. Sometimes, you have to amputate a limb to save the whole body.

Normally I would say: that's bad.

But you know what?

IT'S GOOD.

It has to be that way.

Because THIS is the only way the average Frenchcuckman will realize how bad these cunts in fact are.

Yeah, I think that was the main reason it was cucked in the first place.

Fucking moron, at least they organize and are white. Also, they behave if they get to be left alone. The problem is they treat any place outside of Whitistan (which Albania means) like a temporary place. If Switzerland gets overrun by the Niggerflood, they simply move back to Albania with all the knowledge they have. I know one who pays for his own education, his grand father was a goat fucking peasant, and he now will earn 10000 times more (that factor is the true number, 10000 times more, look it up). The Balcan peninsula will be a hold out of sectarian factions, but all quite white, at least not muddy or nigger. I find this ironic, with the NATO bombing and all.

Any Swiss yugo reading this: I truly mean it. Any Yugo still speaking his grand mothers language will go back on his own accord.

You mean on part of the local populace? That's easily explained by them fearing the government destroying their lives if they resist.

I remember people talking about "Paris syndrome" in another thread not too long ago. I knew that I had read about it before at one point but dismissed it as some sort of weird shit that may or may not be real. However, in the thread, this one user was linking it to the whole shitskin infestation and the liberal tradition of covering up shitskin crime and suddenly it all made sense! Symptoms include
archive.is/XLrgu
Kek. Our world is so fucked.

Ami pls. Albanians are just a smarter breed of Turks, equally brown and shitty. They need to go back behind the Bosporus.

There's a new show called "Designated Survivor" out with a terrorist attack happening in the US that wipes out nearly all of Congress, the president and most of the line of succession except one guy. In it they're shilling the muslims dindu nuffin and showing Michigan cracking down on the poor little sandniggers. They throw the governor of Michigan in jail for locking them up and its looking like they're going to send in the military because the national guard there supported the governor. This is all shown to be a positive thing to do to stop the nasty islamaphobes.

The governor even gives a speech about how Islam is dangerous and radicalizes people but the way the speech is shown its clearly to make the audience see anyone talking like that as evil.

assblasted shiptar detected

It's probably because we have a fuckhuge population of muslims in dearborn that are slowly but surely ethnically cleansing the metro detroit area, they're starting to pushing the few remaining Poles out of Hamtramck and also Michigan for some reason or another has been a hotbed for right wing extremism all throughout it's history

I went to paris with my dad when I was a kid about thirty years ago for a day trip.
The one thing I remember most about it was the dogshit.
Dogshit everywhere, and I mean everywhere, on every pavement there was at least one dogshit you had to avoid, me and my dad joked about it for weeks after.
Sage because its not really relevant but I guess Paris hasn't been the romantic vision people have of it for some time.

It's not only on the part of the local population, but the whole country, the capital is supposed to be the jewel, filled with the most distinquished people who form the elite, what use is the capital when it's filled with low IQ genetically non-related animals?? That isn't a capital anymore, that is a territory occupied by foreign barbarians.

It mostly affects Japanese people, and if you've ever seen an anime with a french character (or frenchaboo jap character) contrasting their portrayal of French people with the realities of the population of Paris (niggers) makes it pretty clear why they're so shocked. A lot of Japanese people have a thing for European history and culture and travel to Europe to see it and are sorely disappointed. Which is why they're all going to eastern Europe now instead, Prague for example is stuffed with Japs and other Asians touring.

Ok, not all are. Those with blonde-brown hair and fair complexion are definitively. You can't blame the Balcans for the Turks.
It is the same as in Syria, where almost white elites with bright eyes fight mudskins. I think of based Balcans (as long as they stay there) a useful ally against the Niggerflood. No need to stir them up and away into the Turkisch pseudo-empire of chaos.

Are you sure the shit was made by dogs?

I throw in Berlin and …. burst into laughter.

I always find it neat how the Nips and us have a mutual admiration thing going on.

Italian here, we have plenty of Albanians in the north and they are definitely white, though I suspect there is some mongoloid in there as they look like Putin.
If you know "albanians" who are not white, they are certainly not albanian but maybe Bulgarians, Romanians or even Armenians.

And it doesn't help either that Paris isn't cheap for tourists (white areas still are capital/urban priced) but the service and the scenery is shitty. Prague or Warschau is almost the inverse with white Europeans everywhere and purchasing power doing the rest.

Or imported by the Osmans. The discussion is moot on an Murrican board though. I once had an Albanian explain t me his name and he said they were just Islamized by decree and if we don't take care the same happens in Western Europe.

We both have very interesting cultures and beautiful cultural aesthetics I don't see why we wouldn't admire each other. Japan's cultural exports certainly do enough to spark curiosity in their culture, and ours probably do the same for them (even though ours have been shit for at least 30 years now)

Prague is a beautiful city, way nicer than paris and it helps that it's full of whites. A lot of the population doesn't really care for tourists though, but it's more in the "get out this bar isn't for tourists" way than the "we're going to beat and rob you for being tourists" way.

Our media pozzing up Japan by infecting westaboos is a pretty big worry of mine.

A M E R I C A N E D U C A T I O N

A M E R I C A N E D U C A T I O N

Hopefully they will see the disastrous effects of the social cancer we're suffering from and hold fast to their own culture.

Spread this everywhere fellow Europeans, European normies really get more triggered seeing their holidays spots destroyed than if thousand of Europeans from other countries die because terrorism.

It hurts, the jews destroyed Europe just because they could

Reminder that he said "racial interbreeding is our duty"

Yet, HE has married four times, and each time to a jewess.

They'll lie to your face, pretend to hold themselves to the same standards as everybody else, yet they'll do the complete opposite

Except when he needs his victim card, then he is jewish, and whites are nad-sees.

When confronted with their own racial policies.

They'll switch back and forth between being a race and religion according to what suits the current situation they find themselves in, and likewise between "white" and jewish. White when they false flag in our name, jewish when they need their victim card.

Can we start memeing in Winterchan now?

They would only repurpose important infrastructure to house them in case of a harsh winter, they would ensure every invader was warm and it would be done at the expense of the natives (especially the most vulnerable).

We are on our own. Our leaders want us dead, they are replacing us with soulless savages. They are turning beauty into filth and only we can save ourselves.

Looks like the French Police might revolt any day now, hopefully the armed forces will join them. First order of duty after establishing a coup will have to be marching every single invader at bayonet point onto boats.

This is now a fight for civilization itself.

Problème?

lol sarko cant be elected a 2nd time, Juppé it is if the center right gets in
marine has already lost
if the left really presents hollande, then juppé it is
but if the left wanted to win they'd present Valls

Where was that second video taken? Surely not France?

they are doing this exactly because of that. They're killing off potential opposition.

It used to be France

Thats not a France ffs.

That's a video of SA dude.

Tourism still acts like it is in order to sell plane tickets

This is so sad. I'm an illustrator and I've always wanted to visit Paris just to soak in the atmosphere that fuelled the imagination of everyone from Toulouse-Lautrec to Moebius. I've always wanted to visit the Louvre, Les Invalides, etc.

Probably I wouldn't have been welcome too long in Paris anyway being British, but nonetheless it breaks my heart to see this happening.

What's wrong with that, goy? :^)
archive.is/ZdT4s

Of course not.

As someone who lived in dearborn and near a bunch of Christian Arabs, they're just as shit
I'd gas all of them in a heartbeat

OY VEY

Remember this is good for the economy.

I feel for the Japanese that fantasize about France as a romantic Aryan paradise until they went there to see the horror of what it has become.

to people not so familiar with its history
but paris has always been a shithole, that attracted the poor and destitude of the french empire
it has been a hotbed of revolt and uprisings for centuries, mostly the poor underclasses invigorated by some protocommunism rather than more succesfull peasant rebellions as seen in other parts of europe

the paris is a romantic city is a fairly new and very short lived thing
Paris used to be a complete hellhole of a city with people building things everywhere at will, so you had an urbanmaze of a battleground
during some unsuccesfull uprising the government realized that surrouding your political capital with the destitude was a bad plan
they demolished all the poor housing and rebuild Paris with the iconic buildings you associate it with today. This was not done out of national pride or aesthetic purposes, it was a tool of population control. the entire layout was build with military purpose in mind. the structures and streets were designated to prevent the peasants from erecting barricades and to allow fats military marching through the urban area
an added plus point was the leaderships believe that nice houses would attract more middleclass people while they deported the peasants to the suburbs. this plan was succesfull for almost a century roughly 1850 to 1950. the plan and paris as a romantic city decayed after WWII when the french government no longer had the stomach to forcefulkl remove the destitude from the innercity, it has been on a slow but steady decline since
the biggest factor that stands out is that a nigger nowadays is much more recognizable then a poor person in the past, but the reality is paris always looked like this. and its glory days were before anyone here was even born

and btw in doing so the current leadership is setting themself up for the same failure as past retards, when these nogs are going to riot LA style they will kill, loot and rape the remaining liberals and invade the elite neighbourhoods as there is no longer a buffer of middleclass who would support the status quo between the destitude and the elite
the exact same mistake the retards made during the french revolution
couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of (((people))), afterwards just blow up the watertreatment facilities and the city could be recapture with minimal damage to historic sites

People will realize the insanity of this monstrous directive, hopefully not before it's too late.

its France

This is something I worry about. If Muslims manage to capture European cities, even for the brief period before we retake them (as you point out, we can simply switch everything off and leave them in a dark, cold, powerless cage hungry) they may destroy many priceless works of culture. They do it everywhere else they get the chance. Never underestimate the destruction lust of desert savage.

Its SA

galliawatch.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/preparing-for-civil-war.html?m=1

Where do those animals get their food?

Black people, and I mean every single one of them must be removed from the planet.

the destruction of historic sites in the middle east as seen in the past 2 decades is done under orders of their kike handlers with gear made in european factories
do you think the cave dwellers have underground chemical factories to supply them with the raw materials to build explosives

when the war moves to the european homeland the first thing that this conflict will be characterized by is the clear lack of ammunition and explosives as most of the factories to produce them will be shut down due to workers staying home to defend their families rather then work for the elite

as you said just cut off all utilities and goods deliveries, the shitskins will have three days of cheerfull riots in them and then they will start to eat eachother
and it is quite a lot harder to demolish a building with sledgehammers then with explosives, only things to worry about are paintings and other small artwork, but generally the infrastructure should be fine

the desert savage genetic predisposition is that of a raider, move in and out fast, flee like rodents when met with even mild resistance, if caught in an urban battleground from which there is no escape they will not perform well, the links describing arab military ethos are posted here regularly, i don't have them on hand but any pollack knows what i am talking about

Donations from those that revel in the destruction of Europe or European people infected with Marxism. And theft.

I weep for you my brother

Were the Port, Spanish gangs at least sympathetic to and helped other whites?

Yes I understand Israel have ordered the destruction of many ancient sites in Syria but Islam does have a total destruction policy that goes well past two decades. They have been burning down libraries for thousands of years as an example.

The world’s greatest collections of art and cultural artifacts sit in European cities; if they even had an afternoon to themselves they could destroy the lot.

This is what you get for saving the Jews, France. Even France is not spared. The Jews will always backstab you even if you save them by the millions. You should have listened to Voltaire's warnings about the Jews instead.

Stay safe and God bless user.

Because we have beautiful land and we cherish it. Except where the niggers are.

Saginaw user here, every day is like living in a nightmare. This dump is lifeless and the nighers here are getting more brash. Whites are aging and stagnant, the youths are normalfags or numales or scumbags. Big influx of chinese and arabs here too.
Why is there a FUCKING mosque here?

I cant say ive ever met a decent person here in my whole life.

I am lucky enough to have just gotten a very decent job here, so I cant leave this lost cause city. I wish my parents would move up north.

Like everything else, turn over a rock and you'll find a Jew scurrying around blinking at the lights. you'd probably be asking, "why would Jews in France be campaigning to bring in muslims and niggers?"
and the answer would be, a jew is a jew is a jew is a jew. There was an article on Occidental Observer the other day about Jews in the UK and "child migrants." Amazing.

Who wants to bet that that's his goy name and his real name was (((Stein)))?

No. Look at plates.

On the bright side, Paris, butcher of French cultures, butcher of French languages, has been effectively destroyed.

There are some areas/families that are still basically holdouts from that time and don't intermix with brown people at all.

Still even as someone who is part Albanian I'd still say the mentality and genetics are different than the average white european or american (closer to slavs/baltic peoples even thought they hate each other) and arguably shouldn't be mixed

I'm really glad that I got to see Paris in 2011 before everything went to shit.

Why couldn't breivik shoot these illegals up instead

He tried attacking the source.

Fresh fish!

right, innocent kids in a camp are the source..

These were no innocent kids, they were the future liberal politicians, in a camp for training. Had he not killed them, Norway would be full of shitskins nowadays.

It was a liberal political camp.
I never said it was the the right choice or smart, but that's what he did.

What are you even here for?

who again? Is that the fag that shot up an island full of kids or whatever?

Should have gone to Bruges m8, much better holiday location tbh.

The Brits even made a black comedy film showcasing it. In Bruges

Or Wissembourg, in the Alsace if you really wanted to be in France. (Even though France as a whole got filled with "temporary" sand niggers that were meant to go back but didn't back in the 40s)

t.user who lived in europoor land for 4 years

Nigger what did Voltaire say?
I thought he was just some liberal enlightenment cuck.

I know man

nigger what

It's Johannesburg, SA.

This is what you get for fucking up the English language, France.

Always wanted to visit Normandy and Norway. I'm third generation American but those are the lands of my people. Seems I'll have to get my travel plans situated before they go to complete shit.

Please don't. Last time you LARPagans did this we got the warmest winter ever.

not worse. on par.

You mean they destroyed it as revenge of the 6 nonillion. You see, even though that was done by the Germans and the French, Norse, and English fought against them, they're equally guilty of the Shoah by virtue of being White. Hence, multiculturalism must be brought to them too, lest history repeat itself.

Not true.
They built a brand new football stadium and baseball next to each other just a little way from down town.
The new hockey rink is just a half mile away.
The only real nigger ball stadium bassetball is located 30 miles north of the city and they are thinking of moving it back downtown.
If they actually do move it back downtown it will be the end of bassetball simply because the games will be swarmed with nigs even if they have to save up to go to the games.
They don't go to baseball or hockey, football only has 8 home games and the tickets are way high, but bassetball has bunches of home games and everyone wants to see their heroes.
Once the stadium is full of nigs whites won't go to the games any more like they do now because the stadium is so far away and only accessible by car.

this is so funny to me
in WW2 the french surrendered to the french, because they feared paris would ged bombed by the germans
the germans kept their word and after some time the french could live in peace
when the tides turned the french saw an opportunity to "win" WW2 even though they surrendered and were treated well by the germans
with the help of the allies they "won" WW2 and paid the germans back for their crime
70 years later paris is a fuckig shithole
people get raped and murdered in broad daylight, yet the french dont complain
they embrace their new occupiers

*to the germans
not to the french

I genuinely don't understand how you Europeans can let this happen. I mean, sure our immigration's too high but at least our government chooses who gets in. Those pictures are fucking sickening.

Why don't you just lock them up? Just put them on planes and fly them home. Deploy the navy and turn their boats. It's literally that easy.

We've been doing it since I was 8, and for most of that time its had bipartisanship support.

Our government doesn't choose who gets in. It's largely UNHCR now and that means we get the same trash as any other country. Don't fall for the boats smoke and mirrors.

Political correctness too stronk, specially in holocaust-land

You should make viral the top pic abou diversity so people can search and find the oroginal pic about diversity.

This. I can't believe the retarded meme that Aus vets who comes into the country is still floating around. One short walk outside in any city or even larger town disproves it completely.

13,750 refugees for 2015. 13,750 times one million dollars in lifetime benefits before you count the needed infrastructure costs. 13.75 billion that ought to be paid up front because the same intake applies annually. And the newspapers deign to bash on NEETs!

Countries Number of visas granted 2014-15
Iraq 2335
Syria 2232
Burma (Myanmar) 2029
Afghanistan 1813
Congo (DRC) 384
Eritrea 362
Bhutan 354
Iran 331
Somalia 287
Ethiopia 282
Other 600
Total 11 009​

Holy shit, Burma… Those must be mainly Rohingya trash which that monk warned of. And Bhutan?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Eh, the French deserve to be destroyed by their own hubris to be honest. These fucks started liberalism and made it spread rapidly across the world. I won't mind at all if the French go extinct but rest of Europe is saved.

That's what they get for abandoning God. I can only hope they rise from the ashes.

They didn't "surrender" to the Germans, they got defeated by superior German strategy and tactics. They didn't surrender any more than the Dutch or Polish surrendered.

Thanks for reporting.
As usual, total media blackout about this in the German Lügenpresse.

The Dutch did surrender, they were collaborators, the fuckers pretend now they weren't.

Is Europa becoming all around worse than Latin America?

Man I'll certainly miss their architecture.

My friend just went to Paris for her birthday… she's currently there as we speak… boy is she going to get redpilled.

user, bad news. The are planning to destroy 2800 of those churches and replace them with malls and parking lots. They say they can't fund them anymore while giving loads and loads of money to shitskins and their mosques.
It hurts to even know.

JUST

There is a reason, and that reason is the rewriting of history, they want to destroy the presence of christianity, so that after the next conflict, in which (((they))) want to create a muslim caliphate on the French territory, (((they))) will claim that it was always islamic. It's the same as when (((ISIS))) destroyed the historic monuments in Syria, kikes will claim it was always their territory.

Goddamnit its real.
I cant believe what I see.

The number of refugees that Australia is letting in is getting higher. Turnbull has done what Obama told him to do and has agreed to let in 5,000 south Americans to Australia every year, when they're as far away from our responsibility as possible.
Our high non-white immigration levels are going to become a problem for us much faster as we're only a country of 23 million.

Turnbull has to attempt to keep a tough stance on refugees or else he'll be ousted quicker than Tony. I bet if he could change his party's opinion on refugees without consequence he would have done it a long time ago. Stopping refugees entering Australia by boat but allowing them to fly in is like having the choice of being shot in the stomach or shot in the foot - both are detrimental to you.

Dutton should have capitalised on his refugee illiteracy comment by holding a 15 min Sky/News 24 powerpoint presentation on refugee intellectual capacity. It is possible to explain why refugee intake must halt while being humane to settled refugees.

I do think this approached would have clicked in the average person's mind and would allow them to feel moral while instinctively protecting the nation.

I've lived in Paris for my entire life and I can attest that this completely true. I remember growing up when I was a kid things were kinda bad already but it's nothing compared to what it is now. I think the worst is when you meet bluepilled fags abroad and their eyes light up when you say you're from Paris. I just show them a picture of Barbès. The only alright areas of the city are the ones that are expensive as fuck with luxury stores everywhere.
I can't wait to finish my engineering school so I can get the fuck out of here.

Do you really expect Albanians to remove niggers? They might hate niggers (they have this term called "Zezak") but they will side with their fellow "Uslenders" against SVP any time.

Serbs are a 50/50 case. Half of them are westernized cucks and the other half of them hate everything muslim and albanian but not necessary niggers. Also not a single average Serbian would fight or die for Switzerland. This is why white nationalism only exists in bastardized white countries like the USA. I think on 20min there was a poll where most of the 2nd gen Switzerland foreigners claimed in case of a war they would just flee to their home countries and not fight. You also have yet to find a single Serbian who will play for your national soccer team instead of the Serbian team.

Albanians might look white but IQ wise they are Africa tier. Their average IQ is lower than even slavic people, they are corrupt like slavic people, they steal more than slavic people, they are more violent than slavic people, they are heavily engaged in professional crime and generally they are the most primitive tribe of Europe. Add Islam to this and you get the perfect combination of subhuman trash. If you have not been with them in school, you will never know this but once you have seen them with your own eyes, you will understand what I mean.

If Switzerland gets overflooded by niggers nobody will go home. I can tell you. Going back to Balkanistan will not help anyone. 85% of balkans immigrants have no savings and mostly debts for their BMWs and luxury bullshit. They have no savings and no incentives to start their own companies. Many balkans people especially slavic people are lazy and have no ambitions. The Albanians on average start more companies in Switzerland but this might also be for laundering drug money. Going back to their homelands would only get them a unemployed for life situation with never ever driving BMW again.

I am Serbian and as soon as I have enough capital to start my own business in corrupt Serbia or to retire for good I will move to there. Even with a small pension I can live there in peace with no niggers and sandmonkeys in sight. Switzerland was good as long as they only left white migrants in. You had your troubles and still have it today with migrants from balkans countries. It is totally insane to even think about integrating niggers and sandmonkeys into swiss society. The result will be that your taxes and healthcare insurrence will explode while your quality of live will go down. Year for year.

The average turk is much smarter as the average Albanian. Of course the anatolian savages are different. The turk guys who study with me look greek to me.

I've been explaining this to friends and family for the last 10 years, and yet they opt for west Europe when planning their European getaways. Train/ bus travel's always been a lot more expensive over there, too.

Confirmed Kebab removers.

What are you doing rabbi ?

Feels

How does that happen? Lisbon is full of niggers, gypsies and Russian drug dealers help

This is all under UN agreement, its why all the politicians roll over, their job is to sell it to their white constituency.

The deals have already been made.

It happens because my father was in the army, and they get to retire early with a decent pension in germany, so my parents moved to portugal to enjoy the weather and cheap living costs.

And now I'm stuck here in a jewed economy, in a country filled with useless gibsmedat niggers from ex-colonies, a corrupt tier government and complacent and conformist dwindling white population.

There isn't even a semi decent alt-rightish "fuck globalism" party here to vent some frustration on election days. But there is a commie party obviously.

Fuck my life.

He is only doing this to avoid the coup so I still don't trust him. Frankly I am little bit surprised that he make it to November or even December. Will he dodge another bullet next year? Who knows.

That fact is your uninhabitable country is simply not important so the jews have left you alone.

Me and other fashy tugas have recently been having frequent reunions on cuckchan to discuss what we must do. One of them came up with a concept for a restoration movement based around the Quinto Império. Lê: Os Lusíadas de Camões e Mensagem de Pessoa

Apparently he has been developing that idea for some time now and he's already gone to meetings, I remember him mentioning Coimbra. I think he lives somewhere in the north Porto, maybe, though. He mentioned that he already gathered a group of about 20+ young men (18-25) who want to get shit done.

I think it's a great idea since it resonates with the national spirit, plus he wants something fresh- thus the high preference for new, youthful faces. PNR are just a bunch of old soccer bums, though at least they try.

A party like PNR doesn't stand much of a chance in our country, our younger generations are too scared of another ebil fascist gubburnment, thanks to school.

Sempre vale a pena tentar :^)

Already in 1989, the newsman announcing the death of Ceausescu in French TV was an Arab.

Years before that, 1985, I went with my French class to the cinema to view “Thé Au Harem D'Archimède”, a supposed “commedy” about multicultural (the word was not invented then) live in the banlieus. I found it shocking, it even hinted about the routine mass rapes committed there, uncovered only decades later.

Elsass and Lothringen were always German, annexed by the French republic in 1789, but still populated by Germans. That changed after the first World War when the French started a campaign of ethnical cleansing Germans from their homeland, it became even more dire after the second World War were Germans were replaced by Arabs, to make sure Elsass never became German again.

The French invited the Turks into Europe and backstabbed Germany and Spain while both were fighting to keep the Turkish invasion away.

So it is all good old French tradition and I wouldn't mind to see each and every French raped to death by rabid niggers, disemboweled and their heads cut off (anything more would be excess), if not for France being a neighbourhood country, the dangers of spill over.

C'mon m8…

Nah man.
They were some weird hybrid culture, the germans who took it felt the need to "germanize it" so that alone should tell you that they werent all pure krauts stolen by the gaull.

A bit like Sorbs/Wends in the east of germany, neither Poles nor germans.

You have to realize most PNR members would be a bunch of Buffons that as soon as Salazar's Military Police asked for their bravado against Communist guerrilas in Angola/Mozambique/Guiné they would either emigrate or dodge the draft.

I'm sorry bro…

Plan a trip and visit the historic buildings while you still can.

Portuguese immigrants in France are almost always rural people who will absolutely take zero shits from muzzie scum.

We defend our own.

I don't know how much a restoration movement is going to pick up steam but honestly pulling back punches and settling for a conservative right wing party isn't going to help much.

Don't forget that we have less than 50% of people going to the urns on election day. There's a lot of untapped potential there.

Someone should take that vid or the webm, and put the music from the first Deus Ex on top.

sweet france ;_;

Burn 'em.

Burn it all down.

appearantly they forgot about the part where everyone should be shot in the back of head

There is nothing “hybrid” about it, Albert Schweizer, the Protestant cuck from Strassburg, was of course a German. People living in occupied country are often forced under foreign language and culture, the French made it a policy to destroy the culture of occupied peoples around their borders.

If you you don't believe me how about the French prime minister Michel Rocard he explained:

Apples and Oranges, Sorbs were never Poles, the place they live never was Polish.

Could you please take a second to look at my thread. It's relevant to increasing the white population of Europe and America Thanks in advance.

detriot is a bit like westside in new vegas. there are blocks and blocks of abandoned houses with rabid dogs and tweakers and then there are some neighbor hoods with niggers sitting on porches doing drugs and then some blocks with tent cities and niggers living in minivans and then in the middle of the city is a super fortified entertainment district with shitloads of security patrols and razor wire fencing. paris will look like that after the race war lad

That's Johannesburg in south africa you twats.

Those poor law enforcement. It's best they start snapping and revolution soon.

Stop arson! No more! Homage to the victims.
The fucking fires were lit by sandniggers themselves. I fucking hate the guts of those useless niggers blaming whitey for what they did to themselves.

How much pushback is there from the real French citizens?

Fuck, couldn't they keep the building and use it for stores, pubs, datacenters or anything? Tearing them down seems so senseless.

As much as it saddems me to see a beautiful church like that get ruined… i gotta admit. that stone looked soft. They barely touched it and the tower tipped over.

Kikes want everything European to be totally annihilated, in particular what represents European Christianity. They are currently doing so under false pretenses of maintenance costs, Wanting to destroy such beautiful historical architecture should warrant a death sentence.

brilliant huffpo

What a beautiful progressive country you have free of hate, France. I hope all countries in Europe and North America become like your OP pictures. Oh, except my all white gated liberal neighbourhood, of course.

Nobility were in league with the kikes from day 1.

I've been poking around. His Twitter and Bio don't say anything about it, apart from being a "devout Buddhist."

Absolutely zero chance this man is not a Jew. None whatsoever. I haven't found confirmation yet, but he's a congressional staffer for a Democrat, he goes weak at the knees for multi-culti Flint and Dearborn, and he quotes the SPLC right out of the gate in the one article I could stand to look at. Plus those ears of his

No fucking way he's not a Jew. I'm actually pretty new to Holla Forums, and it's astounding how (((they))) seem to pop up every place there's degeneracy and outright lies to be promoted.

No way this "Buddhist" isn't a yid. No fucking way. Look at his Twitter. Just no way. . .
twitter.com/bstone_tweety

Parce que les blokes qui étaient supposer de se battre avec les Francais sont allez se cacher sur leur ile comme des sissies tu veux dire…

Rappel quotidien que London a un maire musulman et est 2 fois pire que Paris…mais comme d'habitude les blokes sont completement délusionnels face a leur propre situation…

Thats the point of granite you pleb. It survived 150 years already. Of course ornate carvings are done with soft stone.

Stone is a very common amerikike name. Ie jenny stone the disgusting pothead with a raspy voice.

Donc Paris on doit s'en foutre c'est ça ?

Fucking hell…

More like "confirmed as being kebab".

When visiting Paris, I saw a handful of homeless people. All of them were tall, fair-haired bearded Aryans… I felt as if they were wanderers of another time, coming to see our lands just to get their hearts pierced by an invisible sword of darkness and observing in peaceful agony.