YES AMERICA YES!!!

Why do Americans lose their shit for months on end when Trump says something "mean" but they never complain about stuff like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4

It's almost like they want 8 more years of this shit.

Because the media aren't Americans

Because the US is Brazil 2.0 but with the worlds largest Jewish population.

why do non Ameicans whine about America being slaves to the media while their only knowledge of America is what their media tells them about it?

This was a YouTube video filmed in the United States…

MEDIA.

Why do you think? Information like this doesn't get spread like the 'mean shit' Trump says. The people who control the flow of information don't want word of this getting out because this kind of behavior is acceptable to them, and they WANT people to act like this; they try to smear Trump in any possible way and keep American focus off of this kind of degenerate bullshit.

wew

I've complained about it plenty. My sister went to this shitty school. She had to have above perfect grades to get in while all the niggers and anchor babies got in with 2.5 GPAs and paid for it with shitskin-only scholarships. This is cut and dry. These little faggots did what is promoted as the worst thing a human can possibly do.

THEY SINGLED OUT AND TARGETED THE WHITE STUDENTS BASED ENTIRELY ON THEIR RACE

Expect this story to get memory-holed by the kike media, because based on the left's own rules of morality, this is indefensible conduct. In their smug little Jewish coal-colored hearts they think this is righteous, but they have to at least pretend they're attempting to be objective.

There is already a thread on this. Next time check the catalog.

The people blocked off should sue the shit out the university. They're paying for an education, and not a bean out

because you are getting your shit from the msm

the majority of Americans are silently seering in a hate for what is going on. They keep quiet to keep their jobs and such. But each passing day we are seeing more and more getting close to going full 1488. What comes after November 8th is going to be something else

tbh i would sue the school over this and get my 4 years of college paid for. hope some of these guys do.

Brazil doesn't have this retarded shit yet.

exactly.

and when they do i can only hope the university realizes these niggers are a liability and will clamp down on these out of control niggers.

I used to live by Berkeley, this a lot more than normal but that area right there is physcho person central. Everyday someone is tweaking on drugs and yelling about God or whatever the fuck not.

Because burgerland is the next in a line of failed empires

EVERY FUCKING TIME. EVERY TIME THERE IS ANY SORT OF PROTEST, THE FAGS HAVE TO WEASEL THEIR WAY INTO THE DISCUSSION.

They hate White people, the true minority on planet Earth.

One can hope. The US is an evil empire at this point.

Somehow I doubt those Whites would be too happy at what the college has actually become.

Modern colleges are a bit fat mess

Forcing the entire rest of the student / staff / faculty populace (including any 3rd party guests on campus) into crossing the creekbed presents a significant hazard insofar as someone could have easily slipped on one of those river rocks and injured themselves or even died.

Elderly on campus slip and fall on smaller hazards all the time, cracks in the sidewalk, stairs, etc…and Universities ARE SUED on a routine basis when grandma shatters her hip on the pavement walking to the football game. Ask me how I know - I am the one defending the University most of the time.

Of course the Uni would have incurred the possibility of injuries to students even if they had used less lethal means of breaking up the protests - pepper spray, tear gas, etc. Could have also risked collateral injuries to students not involved in protest. And even more: lawsuits by the protesters invoking 1st Amendment rights or similar.

The answer to that is to prepare for these kind of contingencies in a Student Code of Conduct, and make agreeing to the Student Code mandatory for University enrollment. Additionally, having an arbitration clause in said Student Code that will preclude a lawsuit where ever possible. While it may not always hold up, it will at minimum provide some protection for the University.

Lol what am I say, this is fucking California. Might as well give the state over to the shitskins now - the motherfucker has pretty much been abandoned by all sane folk at this point.

L U E G E N P R E S S E
U
E
G
E
N
P
R
E
S
S
E

This is what they fought for. Same place 50 years ago.

Crippled anons need to go ask where they fall on the privilege scale to the people running these blockades. Then if they refuse to let cripple user through, the next step is to go over to the useless the campus security and demand to see their superior. Proceed to throw shitfit because the university is denying handicap access.

You have no idea how badly administration starts to sweat when that happens.

I pray to God that people try this shit at my school(University of Florida). I'd love to get in a fight with these pussies.

Because all Americans are the same person. Just like all OPs enjoy cock.

Bro, they already had worse than this.
That's why Brazil is Brazil.

The American media never complains about stuff like this.
The average White American complains about it constantly.

Like? Brazil got rid of its Jewish commie woman president without a civil war, something the US won't be able to do; it will have to endure 8 years of Clinton if she wins.

And we got another (very likely) Jewish connected president (who is better than the marxist piece of shit we had before, I admit).

Also tens or hundreds of public schools and even some universities are currently "occupied" because of a project the government wants approved in order to balance our fucked up budget so we dont go bankrupt.

They'd probably let a cripple through.

But more to the point, Uni has its hands tied. Unless it's a private University of course, in which case those students would have likely been dispersed under the Student Code.

Because it's a public Uni, makes it more difficult. Common sense of course dictates the protesters are not peacefully protesting, they are being obstructionist. In which case you'd probably get a ruling in your favor if it went to court. Thing is - that costs money just to defend a suit, even if it's frivolous. All it costs the protesters is getting some fucking Shylock in town (or free army of ACLU lawyers) to put free time on the case in the hopes he rolls high and beats the Uni in a legal staredown (meaning settlement).

Cheapest solution: Tell campus police to monitor them for any obviously criminal behavior (starting fights / riots / looting bookstore / whatever) and otherwise wait for them to disperse. Odds of someone filing a lawsuit over that = low. Trying to hold anyone accountable for CIVIL penalties there is going to be next to impossible without spending a bunch of money.

This