HOLY FUCK

HOLY FUCK

Sources close to the Clinton camp are leaking that she collapsed in Florida again today, and they are now pulling Tim Kaine out of the rallies planned.

IT'S HAPPENING! She Collapsed again! WE NEED PICS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hiddenamericans.com/politics/clinton-collapse-tim-kaine-event-cancelled-sarasota/
archive.is/3iAjc
wfla.com/2016/10/27/tim-kaine-cancels-sarasota-event/
archive.is/x6mbI
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mike-Pence-Campaign-Plane-Slides-off-Runway-LaGuardia-398964271.html
archive.is/nKKpR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think saying she actually collapsed is less embarrasing than another 20 person rally while Trump has 20k turning away people too.

something is up, it's very HUSH HUSH and this would be the death-blow to the questions about her health.

Your dad works for CTR, right?

I'd love to see any citation of this anywhere. I believe the bitch collapsed, but I'd love confirmation of some sort that it's real. Where did you hear this?

We'll see

if dubs she shit herself as well

checked
also, no it's being tweeted but faggot jack is deleting people for posting the link look:

Shill thread. Tim Kaine cancelled because nobody shows up to his rallies and it's become embarrassing.

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL GOING ON GUIZE

That's from two days ago and unrelated. It was on Drudge.

OP is a nigger

hiddenamericans.com/politics/clinton-collapse-tim-kaine-event-cancelled-sarasota/

archive.is/3iAjc

From WFLA.com:

wfla.com/2016/10/27/tim-kaine-cancels-sarasota-event/

archive.is/x6mbI

I want to restate that OP is a nigger.

This is true. Then again, they should just stop the rallies altogether. Pence pulled in more than Hillary. Kaine only draws 30 or so.

on another note also.. They tried killing Pence

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Mike-Pence-Campaign-Plane-Slides-off-Runway-LaGuardia-398964271.html

ew

Kaine confirmed for tictac cock

That's a soul she consumed trying to escape

Do we have footage of it?

Meh… I don't know about killing Pence. If anything, Pence is the shabbos goy of the administration. If they kill Pence, Trump would probably tell them to get fucked and sign on an even badder goy like Buchanon or a real shitlord from the business world that they would hate even more.

Wait, isn't Pence supposed to be the kikes insurance policy? Why would they try to kill him?

that would be fucking based

but also I think Pence is actually a good goy riding the image of a shabbos.

This has meme potential on Twatter.

Yeeeeaaaahh, she's DEFINITELY going to die in office. And to think when McCain ran people refused to vote for him on the basis that he'll die in office because of his age. Hillary is older now and has proven health problems. She's done for and the grim reaper is sharpening his scythe.

As bizarre as it might sound, this could have been an actual accident for once

If I'm a scheming kike, I want Pence alive. He would be their last hope… Assassinating Donald and being able to use Pence as their puppet. Yeah, I wouldn't see the significance. The risks of fucking up your whole plan outweigh the negative of Trump picking someone that would make them want to make sure Trump is in perfect health for the next 8 years.

lol sorry I am definitely nigger like for not posting sources.

Happy birthday illary

OUR AIRPORTS ARE THIRD-WORLD

You better not die before the election, cunt. I want to see you go down proper.

I'm waiting for a nonstop tumble fest at the next of here "Rallys". Just piss trails, angry screams, and jets of feces.

Oh shit it's her birthday today?
MEME HER DYING ON THE SAME DAY SHE WAS BORN

4chaim pls go

Happy birthday illary

I should have added this is from a month ago.

Ahhh, the whole egg phlegm. Yuck. Anyone have the quote from the bible about three frogs leaving the demons throat?

Another collapse on film a week and half before the election would be a personal blessing from Kek Himself.

DEATH IS NEAR. She'll never cross the finish line. Praise Kek.

Mmm… it could be an alien life form inside of her skull trying to get out.

you lazy fuck

based sleepy ben

October 27th the evil known as Hillary escaped Hell
OCTOBER 27TH IT GOES BACK

Well said

Well said

And they're still trying to pretend there's any support for her outside of the bus and graveyard vote.

what the fuck? is she grabbing his ass?

I love how Trump has changed the way we all talk.

We'll get the real story on her health after her election loss and she gets indicted. She'll be too "sick" to go to prison. Watch…

Well is generally how a puppeteer controls a puppet. But a puppet controlling a puppet, thats next level shit.

Looks like her yeerk got lost

I'm surprised the administration hasn't bumped her off yet to put in a better candidate. everyone knows she sucks

they fucked up when they thought the media could carry her to victory…because everyone knows they suck too.

(checked)
And we'll get it if we meme hard enough for Kek and Donald.

The memes

(checked)
Why would they want to kill Pence if they know they could control our wojack? Does this mean Pence is on their bad goy list?

We've got just the place for her. It even holds wymyn waiting for the Federal death penalty.

archive.is/nKKpR

Couldn't they have just sent the 28 people who were going to attend an email? No need to alert the press or update their website.

Florida user here that lives in Sarasota. I have literally seen only eight different places that endorse Clinton around here. Five of them were stickers on cars, and I'm always driving all over the place from Tampa to Englewood. They may have cancelled because only around 100 people would show up just like the last time. I see Trump stickers and signs all over, though.

I dont think they could

I think he was always a good guy and Trump showed him the red pill.

According to who?

this

Collapsed in the polls, or collapsed physically?

They look like the parents children would be embarrassed to be seen with in public.

Underrated post.

He's changed our language for the better, bigly. We have the best words.

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

bullshit

Particularly among liberals. They try to mock him by mirroring his speech, but they just end up embedding him into their mind.

Yep, see: archive.is/3iAjc
OP is illiterate.

This actually makes sense.

Hillary Clinton Falls
Hillary Clinton Facial Bruises

any other pictures of that? thats crazy as fuck if its true. It has to be makeup, otherwise, what the fuck is it?!

Wonder if it could be a failed, or newly added, "thread lift" cosmetic procedure.

A thread that has barbs at the end is inserted into the skin, the barbs catch the area that is to be lifted and the thread is pulled on the other end to adjust. Once in place, the skin grows around the barbs naturally, and the thread-lift last for years and years.

This Nigger wanted mandatory vaccinations.

Her true reptilian form is beginning to show.

Oh, oh, oh it's magic, ya knowwww…. never believe it's not soooo…

Psalms 78:45
He sent swarms of flies that devoured them, and frogs that devastated them.

Sleepy Ben has been dishing out some bantz

Sleepy Ben has been dishing out some bantz

I like that nigger more and more every day. I think he and Malik Obama should be supreme rulers of Africa.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/791404620333678592

This video was going around today, but I didn't hear about a collapse.

Go watch the video, by the way… a very special friend of ours has returned.

Hint:He's bigHe's blackAnd his name ain't Harambe

I forgot to add:

BTFO!

It's 'big league', nigger.

ah yes
daizo negro
he has returned

ah yes
daizo negro
he has returned

I've been saying it for months, Hillary is the Manchurian Candidate. There is too much at stake for her to back out. The moment they drop her, she gets investigated like mad, which breaks EVERYTHING the globalists are working towards. Anyone with dirt on her will pretty much have free reign to go public since the presidency is no longer in her crosshairs, people will sue her like fucking mad, King Nigger goes to jail for breaking laws…

Besides, with two weeks away, they won't be able to simply replace her, they'll have to do some crazy shit to justify stopping Trump. Who would they even put in her place that would even stand a ghost of a chance? There's no way they will EVER put Bernie up, the globalists hate him as much as they hate Trump for all the same reasons.

FAINTING SPELL
GOES TO HELL

Too much media brainwashing on Shrekli = evil to undo in less than two weeks

So, Hilarry steal the elections, keels over and dies two weeks in and we end up with four years of tweaked out, literal faggot on the spectrum who will solve world and local problems with mexican proverbs and shiet?

The reptilian face is showing due to exhaustion.

What are her rallies even like? How many people show up? Does the lugenpresse show the "crowds"?

Nope, it's bigly now.
IT'S ALL BIGLY

Did she =Croak=

I hear you can get those to come out with fire.

If they kill Pence, it makes it easier for Hillary to win, or to sell the fraud. If they kill Pence and Trump wins, it gives the electoral college a chance to decide on any damn VP they choose. Also, on Trump win, they might try an angle to say that they can be faithless electors because Pence is dead.

Maybe Trump showed Pence his time machine.

How many of those stickers were from 2008?

Huma is an abusive lover.

His hair is already turning grey. Being president (or acting like one) does a toll on people's aging.

If dubs Obama had her killed.

he has been dying it for a while lad

Nice dubs, your nigger ebonics are
pretty fucking low energy though

That's a load bearing ass. Hillary needs to grasp it prevent collapse.

If dubs she's dead

On comparison, did Trump have to cancel any rally except the Chicago one (which leftists blocked)?

If dubs we get video and photos

You mean the rally Trump had to cancel due to all the violence perpetrated by thugs Hillary paid?

Yes. Was there any other that needed to be cancelled? I don't recall.

Thats her reptile gill

FREEDOM DIGITS TRUE,
AMERICA WILL BE FREE,
DEATH IS COMING TO,
THE WITCH NOMINEE

Kek, as if anyone would come. This is great

Why is she clapping like a retard?

I'm just going to call this one koran-burning faggot spacing.

I understood that reference

Did Clinton collapse, or was it just her poll numbers?

blood in the water, go for the jugular