Trump loss = Civil War. Hillary Loss = Civil War

Both sides are pushing this Civil War Meme.
AJ is talking about it more and more everyday now.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/if-trump-loses-im-grabbing-my-musket-former-congressman-tweets/ar-AAjrBkb?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Now this Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/w4Pxx
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1Qybe0LF8
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
archive.is/tfomg
youtube.com/watch?v=na_Zac23b5E
youtu.be/PDbdBRUx5qM
archive.fo/lbQa9
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35115
archive.is/e4lUC
8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp looks like this kegger is gonna blow nno empire 250 years and all that shit.

lt doesn't matter the outcome.

Our side will still win the war

Trump supporters are heavily armed.

Clinton supporters are heavily medicated.

Bring on the civil war I say.

BIG

BLACK

POWDER

These fucking politicians that currently hold office and have vested interests in office stand everything to GAIN from a civil war. They unlike us, will egg everyone on while they hide behind protected bunker walls and eat prepared meals. They will retain power and be kangs n shit.

fucckkkkk

This. Reminder you have less than 2 weeks now to take a crash course in survival tactics. Get over to >>>/k/ before it's too late

At least he's not armed with Tyrone's dick like you faggot.

I don't understand why a fucking ex politician would be this irresponsible with this kind of talk. Its almost as if he is trying to damage Trump.

To be fair, if Trump wins despite the rigging, then it will be guaranteed that the establishment will either go to war or do 'FEMA drills' or some shit and deny him the God Emperor his rightful political throne. If King Nigger decides to do something stupid in response to an imminent Trump win, then the public will rise up against him.

If Clinton wins and Trump pushes for a recount/investigation, then the establishment will likely deny them and the public will chimp out; either that, or people will stay cucked until Hillary accepts the presidency and begins the gun grab, whereupon the RWDS will explode with anger and the uprising begins.

he's been talking about a supposed civil war since 9/11

Its not irresponsible. Musket isn't considered a real weapon

Every election these attention seeking (((* cucks ))) saber rattle about civil war and leaving the country if CURRENT DEGENERATE wins the election. If king chimp didn't cause an uprising, queen cunt won't either.
That won't come until something ((( much worse ))) runs its course

Calm down M8.
Let's try paying attention next time during reading comprehension class.
When Tyrone, Jamal and your other brothers are raping your mother, don't expect them to stand still while you reload your musket.

Do you have any idea how energized and fortified we will be i civil war broke out and Trump was at the helm?

Our hatred and rage would emerge if Hilary Clintion was at the helm. We'd win in both circumstances, but facing off with Hilary? Brutal.

About time sometimes we start wars just because we are bored

this pretty much. unless they plan to use ackbars to war with us, they aren't going to last long either way

There isn't gonna be a civil war if trump wins. There will be tantrums.

Big talk, but only one side has the brass balls to actually follow through with it.
That's not much of a civil war unless you consider bitching and sulking for 4+ years an uprising. It would be pitiful if they tried.

Big talk, but only one side has the brass balls to actually follow through with it.
That's not much of a civil war unless you consider bitching and sulking for 4+ years an uprising. It would be pitiful if they tried.

How the hell did that even happen?

That's actually a really good argument for Hilary wining. As history has shown most police and and soldiers will just support whoever is paying them which in the US's case would be the obongo administration, the welfare queen meme isn't a joke.

At worst it could happen
At best its an attempt by this guy to hurt trumps race.

Normally, yes. But if you haven't noticed the Left has been relentlessly attacking the police for almost 4 years now and the military is sick of fighting in vain for the interests of politicians like Obongo and Hillary and getting ignored when they're dying.

I'm alright with this, because they don't have guns and we do. With a Trump president, we will also have an undivided military and police apparatus. The most they can do is try to bring in troops from the UN/EU army, and that is a pipe dream at best.

All we have to do is win and our victory will be complete, no matter what they try.

And you think that is enough to make them step out of line? Most police states the size of the US conduct regularly internal purges and it doesn't seem to sway anyone.
Most of the military has never seen a day of combat in their life, even the recruitment shills that come on here market the military as sitting on your ass and getting gibs. To me this is just more election sensational headline grabbing

It's just a reference to the American revolution. As in we haven't had to take up arms to overthrow a government

Blacks - Won't give a shit
Whites - Multi city protest, OWS-tier. They'll eventually end up smoking dope and shitting on cop cars before wandering back home.
Hispanics - This is the wild card. They'll either slink further into the shadows and there will be an exodus or you might have groups like LaRazza and the like inciting riots and the "occupying" of government buildings claiming to be the rightful owners of the land/area, declaring their own country etc.

I will be interesting to say the least

Leftists are stupid enough to hurt people are rallies and attack cops as well.

What makes you think these assholes aren't stupid enough to do way worse things if their commie leaders declare a struggle or a resistance war.

You are underestimating communists.

My youthful dreaming friends.

What history books are some of you reading.

You had better get ready as fuck. If the (((commies))) start dumping weapons to the leftists in the USA …and it wouldn't be hard to do given the abundant supply of small arms in the USA.

A real CW in the USA wouldn't be one sided. It would be ugly as fuck.

I agree that it will be interesting. But we already see that groups of people are split.
You only need good propaganda to motivate masses of people. Don't forget it.

if he would have said "if trump loses, im grabbing my suppressed 22/45 and balaclava" then we might be talking about some real shit….

ha gayyy

Feels Good Man.
Violence will resolve this problem, in fact its really the only thing that can.

Everything won't continue on as it has in the past. The global power dynamics are shifting and America is getting weaker. This time it's more likely that a civil war could break out even more so than in the 1960s. Keep your head in the sand all you want faggot, you'll probably only get a few hours advance notice here so you better start entertaining the idea of an uprising.

communists had some balls. we'd just be lining up and executing SJWs

Civil war would be the best possible option for us either way. You really think a bunch of libshit cucks can stand against 2nd Amendment practicing people that stand for what's right?

Most libshits neither have guns or firearm training. If they threaten war it would be a losing one.

Again why are you expecting the military to not side with the state?

Because a good friend of mine is in the military along with her husband. He does the top secret Seal shit they can't talk about, and even she's said it's spreading quickly around the bases, if Hilldawg wins, protection of the people comes first, even if it means a coup.

I can see military to conciensios objectors. And I also misread the quote as "if trump wins"

Veterans websites even ran internal polling with up to 89% of membership favoring Trump.

archive.fo/w4Pxx
https:// sofrep.com/46244/sofrep-poll-says-veterans-active-duty-military-choose-trump-over-hillary/

Yes. Whole groups of them have already begun strikes on occasion. It's pretty clear they're not keen on getting thrown under the bus everytime some nog tries to rush them and they have to unload six rounds into them.
And most of those people are just as worthless as the civilians so what is there to worry about?
Most of the military is still red and they're not going to bend over and spread their cheeks for the government when they get told to kill their friends, neighbors, and countrymen. You're grossly overestimating the collective cohesiveness of the military if you think they'd all just go along with things just because the bitch in the big chair says so.

These retards are only communists in ideology. They're the braindead results of communist conditioning, commie thralls not communists proper. They were designed to be weak, easily manipulated and marketed proles in a service economy, not resistance fighters. They might strike an officer in a tantrum, but they buckle like a straw the moment anyone retaliates.

only until we win

Hillary loss - riots and butthurt.

Trump loss - civil war.

Revolver Ocelot post.

It's kind of absurd that 350 million individuals should all live under exactly the same rules

How does the left even engage in a civil war? Do they support the 2nd amendment now? Because none of them believe anyone should have a gun.

They probably imagine themselves silently protesting in DC and NYC, sitting in the roads and shutting down commerce and traffic. While also getting blacks to riot and tear down their own communities.

Well, the US had a good run.

Don't forget to buy guns and things to feed your guns.

Soon to be 7.21 Billion user.

msn… You on your mom's computer again OP? Get that Jew shit out of here. No more luggenpress

I would warn to never underestimate your enemy. Never write them off. Foreign material interference is almost a foregone conclusion if If Trump wins. I hope I am Wrong. I want Trump to win.
Our enemies don't want Trump to win.
Leftist little Green men will probably start popping up in advisor roles just the way we do it to other nations. I could see the neo cons acting in collusion with our outside enemies.
If you can - start infiltrating left groups now on boards and in meetings. The most likely recruiting grounds for leftists is 19-24 year olds. The Leftists always go after the college groups to build core teams.
Next they train them to do one task. They don't make soldiers they use these zombies as one poster in this thread mentioned. They use zombies for one task. Bombins, snipin, knifin, stealin, financial.
They use these individuals and throw them away because their propaganda tells these young stupid minds that they are part of the people and they are for the cause and shit like that.

Please see where that BLM guy blew those cops away. Please Understand what the
Is.

Mark my words. Be ready as an American. AJ might be right about whats coming. I for one hope it does not happen like that.
War would not be fun. I would rather have the access to beer and good food like I currently do.

that wouldnt work either. there would be higher civilian casualties but we would just react by removing all kebab

The musket on the wall assures a future for us all.

But only when you take it down and use it.

Kek Bless the American Empire

Because why would they?
The pay isn't nearly good enough to warrant destroying your own life and country. The military isn't made up of robots. It won't just get up and do whatever it is told because the person with the remote says so. It's made up of people; people with families and ambitions. They're not going to destroy their country and futures to protect some feeble mob lord and her cronies just because they're giving out the shekels.

Besides, those shekels will dry up almost immediately anyways once the civil war starts happening since the ratio of welfare queens to taxpayers is obscenely disproportionate between the right and left. The state wouldn't be able to sustain itself let alone the military.

Daily Reminder

speaking of which.

I live in Florida and I noticed something peculiar the other week. I was running late for an appointment so i was speeding a bit and blowing lights that just turned red. I flew by 3 cops doing 25+ over the limit and one red light with a cop sitting at the light.

So then i started paying attention… Because as far as I could think back over the past half year… I havent seen a single cop pull anyone over and I still havent.

I asked my neighbors and everyone I talk to, they havent either.

The police in my area, both municipal and sheriffs dept, are protesting their asses off by staging a significant work slow down. The only things they respond to are accidents or violent crimes in progress.

Its quite fascinating.

First you win, then you fight. We've been winning for a long time now.

Baba Vanga correctly predicted the 44th US president would be a nigger. She also predicted he would be the last president.

I wish I was American guise. I'll see what I can do from Europe.

*Lügenpresse

Link?

Leftists are importing narco terrorist from South/Central America and jihadis from Syria. Those are their real fighters.

the weak libshit electorate exists to pull the lever for the Democrats one last time. After that they're grist for the Party's mill; useful idiots who propped open doors for the invaders

She also predicted europe would have blown up by now and that everyone would be communist

Yep. They always kill their own enablers first.

If this election is stolen from The Emporer on the 8th…..well, then the 9th is going to be an interesting day….I'm most likely going to get arrested. Decided last night if we get fucked over I'm going to take a stand.

I'm going to head downtown with my AR (no magazines) and a sign that says something like, "It's Time For A Revolution". When the police come and question me I'm going to calmy recite the second amendment and let them know I am well within my legal rights to revolt against my government. Also plan on laminating a bunch of cards with the second amendment and passing them out to anyone interested. Also will be backed by a bunch of evidence proving corruption. I'm pretty sure those leaked podesta emails involving citigroup lists for the administration are the "smoking gun" of corruption.

Hoping I don't have to do this….but I'm resolute at this point. Thank god I live outside of seattle. Honestly, if this has to happen I think I'll get a lot of support. My boss already said he'd give me the day off…hah…here's hoping to you fam.

Agreed with the south american angle there user.

With Trump I at least see a chance for us to win with less violence if the lefties do actually get stupid.

With Hillary the flooding will keep and maintain and increase. The USA will degen even more and we will have to fight for our literal cultural survival and our skin colors continued existence.

These politicians could just leave everyone alone ..they had to start this shit.

Europe is blowing up. Its fucking insane.

Good. Time to thin the herd

My reasoning is most vets I know don't trust the federal government add to the fact that so many generals, admirals, etc have come out to endorse him. Those people still have pull. If 50 retired generals say "hey we need a coup" there will probably be a coup.

no like really blow up she described some sort of either nuclear weapon or chemical weapon the date for that one has already passed

I'm heading downtown at the first sign of a rigged election as well user. I've only got my .22 LR pistol but I will join you in your peaceful protest even if it means getting locked up. The time for polintelpro IRL is approaching. If we stay silent after the shadow .gov steals this election we might as well have lost everything at that point.

Hi FBICHAN !

Don't do that.

Start shooting out transformers in your area. Try to cause a power outage.

Trump will tell us what he wants us to do, I hope. I think that's the only way of actually accomplishing something that matters. If we all go running off acting like idiots, well, they can fill the jails and there might still be more of us, but that's neither a strategy nor a tactic.

If Trump rolls over and doesn't contest a rigged election what do you think the normalfags will do then? It will be up to anons to stage something, anything even.

>what the leftist civil war demonstration will look like

If Trump fails us like any other politician, I would expect things to devolve into random, Iraqi-style terrorist attacks rather than any kind of organized movement on the part of a group like Holla Forums. We're too easy to compromise. Who would ever agree to meet up and strategize here, when we know whose eyes are watching us?

No. Just DotR.

Of course. I wouldn't want any anons to break OPSEC, but I'm thinking along the lines of Goldberg-tier operations.

I can't fucking wait.

You faggots keep telling me it has to take people being hungry and not comfortable.

I bust my ass >50 hrs a week + commute at a construction trade and I still can't afford groceries.

Are you going to tell me I'm comfortable now, faggots?

Is this comfortable?

ALL communists are scum.
>>>Holla Forums

see

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

If we're lucky, Canada will open their borders to beaners and libshit refugees from the evil raciss Trump administration and all of our problems can disappear into the maple mist.

This meme is a meme.

Wew

Against who, leftist? The same people who scream 'CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM' every time they see a gun irl?

U.N. "Peace Keepers" was my first guess.
Probably.also Mercs.

do us a favor and find veterans/active service members that support hillary.

i've literally seen one, and he was nothing more than some sissy army faggot, and that al baldonsaro guy shit his shit down on live tv.

knowing the people in the military that i know, they have no interest in hillary being cic.

This. If you aren't willing to fight you might as well kill yourself now.

The military protects the Constitution, not the President. Secret Service protects the President. Doesn't matter who they want elected, they took an oath to protect the Constitution. This means that they are duty bound to protect the lawful election of a temporary steward to a permanent office as outlined in Article 2.

and when the people overthrow dc and there's no legal framework to be upheld, what will they do then?

nothing, user. the most protection washington dc has in its precious areas are secret service and local police, military are far away that by the time they showed up it could be over.

i personally don't think we need to kill hillary, shit exile to like zimbabwe would be enough imo. there could very much be a peaceful takeover. all we need is people.

There's the problem.

Not even you people believe this shit anymore. It's just sad at this point.

you were off by 7 m8

which means

TRUMP

Failure has become the norm for you

Reality needed cuck uprisings to balance beta uprisings.

8mil get will confirm the second US civil war
You heard it here first.

the feds and the armies of mercenaries they can employ

re-rolling for at least dubs/trips

Noice.

"These retards are only communists in ideology. They're the braindead results of communist conditioning, commie thralls not communists proper. They were designed to be weak, easily manipulated and marketed proles in a service economy, not resistance fighters. They might strike an officer in a tantrum, but they buckle like a straw the moment anyone retaliates."

"These retards are only communists in ideology. They're the braindead results of communist conditioning, commie thralls not communists proper. They were designed to be weak, easily manipulated and marketed proles in a service economy, not resistance fighters. They might strike an officer in a tantrum, but they buckle like a straw the moment anyone retaliates."

but the entire western world is communist right now

like the whole world and not sjw warrior communist like USSR commie

What's this "Civil War" even going to be about? I don't hate my fellow Americans. There is no clear divide between states, or fuck even greater regions. Who is going to fight who and for fucking what?

There isn't going to be a civil war. The press is just kicking and screaming and frothing at the mouth as it goes down, finally dying the death it should have died DECADES ago when it failed to adapt to the modern era. .

I would like a civil war so I can get away from you spics but its not going to happen

I can't argue with those numbers, guess we have to wait until 2020

The idea is that left would fight right over the election results, but I think that's highly unlikely, especially since we don't actually hate people for voting D or R, at least not the average joe voter

Nah.

People still have foods, emergency medical care and entertainment.

Remove one of those of the above and you have a better chance of getting an uprising of some sorts. But at the moment the economic tide is just not bad enough to cause an uprising. A crisis caused by ECB (which is inevitable, Eurozone never took appropiate measures to prevent 2008 from happening again) could go to the USA.

Difference is a second crisis will have much worse consequences since all western countries are now around the mark that 100% of GDP is debt.

When you get to around 100%+ it becomes unpayable and you detoriate very fast to Greece conditions. When things will detoriate really fast a civil war of some sorts might happen. But that might be 5 years later, possibly more. It's speculation after all.

>Our side will still win the war

Hillary won't wait 5 months to declare war on Russia if just stand around with our thumbs up our asses. Time is up.

Sorry user but I had to dismiss your whole point and your dubs from the first word on after using niggerspeak. You're failing to realize the cult of personality Trump has. It's all dependent on how he reacts to the election results as even the kike MSM knows.

No.

Not nearly enough against half of the American population.

Civil war when?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

8 MILLION GET

CIVIL WAR NOW

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

8 MILLION GET

CIVIL WAR NOW

You faggots aren't even close.

h

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR PRESIDENT

CIVIL WAR NOW

Assange is dead

PRAISE KEK, HEIL THE GOD EMPEROR

God I wish the mods would ban these fuckers trying to spoil the get proactively.

Anyway my shot at it.

RWDS #MAGA!
SHE LIES THEN SHE SHITS DOWN HER THIGHS
BLESS US GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Huzzah Laddie!

WEWEWEWEW
SATANTRIPS BTFO

CHECK IT

CHECKED

YOU HEARD HIM BOYS

Please user.. :^)

=DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

god damnit

So noted.

Fucking chekd

Thy will be done

o fugg XDDDD

>>>Holla Forums BTFO

FUCK YES

HOLY SHIT!! IT'S BECOMING REAL!!!!

Get your guns, go shoot those filthy kike loving shitlibs bloody.

PRAISE HIM!

Seems like a forced get, but what can you do? The hivemind protects.

Know thyself and the enemy, and you need not fear the outcome of a hundred battles.

We know our enemy inside out. We know ourselves well. We will win. And we will win.
AND WE WILL WIN

But who was

?

lel, you're still a faggot.

LET
IT
BEGIN

It will come to that eventually.
t. William Pierce

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Well, when you're right, you're right.

This *SO* makes up for that fucking "h."

beautiful

i'd be carefull with that

PRAISE KEK

WEW LADS

We say "meme responsibly" the same way Budweiser says to "drink responsibly": ass-covering bullshit.

K type personalities will thrive in that kind of environment.

THE DRAGON HAS AWOKEN

OH MY GOD

YES

I live for the day someone finally gets a picture of him naked with another man.

Hwue whant to helpth too!

maybe, if voter fraud is apparent even to the biggest braindead normalfag
no. if trump wins, there may be some random outbursts of stupidity from deranged leftists but there won't be a civil war. quit roleplaying and get real.

A former US Congressman mentioned "grabbing his musket." People are waking up big time. 3% is enough to win a revolution.

It's time to purge
                             ,,从.ノ巛ミ    彡ミ彡)ミ彡ミ彡ミ彡)ミ彡)''"                            人ノ゙ ⌒ヽ         彡ミ彡)ミ彡)ミ彡)'   ∧,,∧               ,,..、;;:~''"゙゙       )  从    ミ彡ミ彡)ミ彡,,)√(#´・ω・)      ,,..、;;:~-:''"゙⌒゙          彡 ,,     ⌒ヽ     ミ彡"| /   o===m==

Go for it, my brothers

OH BABY.

If you look closely you can see the can't wake up skeleton in the right sight of that gif.

MOTHER OF GOD

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

What a time to be fucking alive and living in this world.

FUCKING CHECKED!

Oh my.

PRAISE KEK
HIS WILL BE DONE

(checked)

REMOVE KIKE! KIKE SMELL!!

dob geg

fucking hell that shit is obnoxious

EVERYBODY GO OUT AND DO IT!!!!! CAUSE CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!! START SHOOTING RANDOM NIGGERS AND PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW
NOW
EVERYBODY GO OUT AND DO IT!!!!! CAUSE CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!! START SHOOTING RANDOM NIGGERS AND PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW

RAAAAAAAAAAGH

fug

It's happening

I was hoping to wait till election day, but right now is fine too i guess

I was hoping to wait till election day, but right now is fine too i guess

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

IT'S HAPPENING!!

I think we found an oracle.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Omg

PRAISE KEK, JUST IN TIME

half the pop wouldnt fight ever in any war ever. Even in total war only like 3-5% percent fight tardo

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

wew

He was right.

EVERYBODY FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder that your friendly neighborhood zogbots will be the first to knock down your door and confiscate your firearms (like they did during katrina) when the shit hits the fan

NWF HERE WE COME

It's time.

It's time.

I feel like pointing out the need to correctly evaluate the Clausiwitzian center of gravity of any potential civil war.

Suppose right wing revolutionaries do engage the military. Regardless of the victor there will be a lot of dead Republican voting revolutionaries and a lot of dead Republican voting combat arms soldiers. The Republican voterbase suffers attrition and the leftists sit back and watch their enemies kill eachother off.

On the other hand, if RWDS avoid engagement with the military and instead focus on ethnically cleansing the mostly defenseless Democratic voterbase then the center of gravity can be achieved and the number of Democrats alive to vote in subsequent elections can be reduced by millions.

OH BOY OH BOY

You're a disappointment to Sam; a man who actually promotes the hostile takeover of the US if Hillary is elected.

OH FUCKING SHIT

Woah fuck, really? Is Sam that redpilled?

you guys keep pulling numbers out of your ass like that. I dont buy it. the military is mostly spics and niggers now the age of right wing white dudes died in the 80's and 90's the 2000's has been a very steady push for "diversity"

What? Asians are the top % of welfare niggers?

What? Asians are the top % of welfare niggers?

he use to shill his comedy shit on pol before he got a tv show

Late to the party CTR?

Pacific Islanders.

Have you served? Got out earlier this year enlisted combat arms is the only area not entirely dominated by minorities and even that is like only 70-80% white now. The only people mass deserting would be guardsmen

WEW
PRAISE KEK

Yea saw that in second glance. Well not shocking since i been to Hawaii and Samoans and Tongans are just extra fat niggers, really

You're just affirming what he said.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The best bet for an inserrection would not be the military it would be prior service guys and it wouldnt be some grand number like 75% of the military. I would be impressed if we could get 100,000 guys to fight for a revolution but just 1-2 thousan would be enough to completely destabilize this country. The real civil war will only be fought by a few thousand dudes

SHADILAY

Combat arms means fuck all without a chain of command supplies or a combination of things a military needs to be effective like air support or artillery.

Tell that to the Taliban. They don't seem to have gotten the message yet.

He's said if he was in power he'd bring about the day of the rope at one point.

I served 9 years, Army. 11B, and 88N (88M when they outsourced by job) and saw the same thing. Combat Arms is still mostly white with some Hispanics and few blacks. And you're right, support has a huge % of niggers compared to combat arms. You would think it would be the other way around since niggers consider themselves "hard, tough".

So how does it feel to know you and all your commie friends will be hanging from a lamp post in less than a month?

I always forget to ask, source on the music?

Deus fucking vult.

So it is checked

So shall it be

It sounds like an Irish rebel song.

Yeah and the taliban have been fighting for 15 years and get fucked up in every major engagement and if you understood what I was saying you would know I more or less agree with you A Taliban style insurrection is what would win mass desertion or huge standing armies fighting each other is not what the taliban did they played the long game

Praise Kek
Let these digitz be checked
By the grace of Kek let all my text be red

When things come into a line
And the Time is Just right
You will all know my plight
What am I?

I think it's this song.

US war machine is too complex. It can't fight in absence of that complexity, none of the niggers and spics are trained to use a compass and a topographic map. We would annihilate them in every engagement after 6 months of combat, because the support infrastructure would have collapsed by then.

You're not thinking at the policy scale though, rounding up a few million lefties would be fun and all, but you're giving just cause to foreign actors that want to meddle by having RWDS publicly executing people.

Consider an alternative plan of just isolating metropolitan areas with high diversity levels and allowing nature to take its course when they find themselves with access to only half the water they need.

guys like you are going to be busy dying while im going to live to see the end of this shitshow

Not if we find you first…

We will be invisible, striking from nowhere and disappearing into anonymity. Just like we do here.

PRAISE KEK

Now roll for rebel victory! Don't half-ass the magic lads.

good luck im hiding behind 7 proxies

checked
well, now is as good a time as any

Sweet, appreciated.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

*Teleports behind you*
Heh
Nothing personnell, kid.

Sandniggers are absolute idiots, though. They don't realise you can't easily win a direct war with a military force that's far more powerful than you. They never bother to look at how the Americans got successfully won a war against the British in the 1700's or how the Irish won a war against them in the 1920's despite how both of them were far weaker than the British.

oh yes

They don't even know how guns even fucking work

Most of the time the Talibans aren't fighting though. They're holding down rural areas, forcing the peasants to grow drugs so they can sell it and get money to finance specific terrorist attacks.

EVERYBODY NOW FUCKING CAUSE CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAZI SHITPOST WIZARDS MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY

For victory.

Ironic thread theme

If huffpo was worth its salt they'd be talking about that.

The left talks big but most of them are pussies who have never touched a gun or ghetto trash who only know how to loot and riot.

I am unconcerned.

The left talks big but most of them are pussies who have never touched a gun or ghetto trash who only know how to loot and riot.

I am unconcerned.

Other version of song here: youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1Qybe0LF8
The other version is rather relaxing before bed.

Other version of song here: youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1Qybe0LF8
The other version is rather relaxing before bed.

You did it, boy. You shit posted higher than anyone.

The guys who do the actual fighting are still overwhelmingly southern whites. They'll defect, the niggers, spics, and trannies that have infested the rest of the military will desert or be slaughtered.

Do it America. Do it for the anglosphere.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

I'm ready for war.

That's a good edit. Definitely not as depressing as the original.

Didn't that FBI report on an American civil war anticipate about 30-40% of the military outright defecting and 10% remaining as saboteurs/spies?

Goddamnit. Every time I think I've seen everything from those crazy Slavs, they go and outdo themselves.

Wew checked

(checked)
Ol' honest Adolf never told a lie.

(Checked)

RACIAL HOLY WAR CONFIRMED!!

Have some fresh oc for the occasion

Hell yes wreck the fucking power grid if they steal the election. DESTROY the fucking god dam sub stations. Then mag dump on niggers

The good news is, if Trump wins, liberals won't be much of threat since they don't own guns.

posting helpful infograph

(1)

Man, FBI, you're really getting into this.

Yea, let's see them get anywhere with their dildoes.

oh fug

They do have fully automatic, high-impact dildos though. Surely that can't stand up to an AR-15

You worried as the pope is about biblical spoken word too huh? S-word = knock out the fucking entire U.S. Power grid. Substations and all. WHITE POWER NIGGER

The kikes will be the first on spikes!

KEKUS VULT

Follow the banner!

God bless the Orthodox Russians.

That pistol is a very bad idea, many things could go wrong.

God bless the Orthodox Russians.

That pistol is a very bad idea, many things could go wrong.

welp

IT BEGINS

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Take the stuff from the link. Buy a shitty car with cash so there is no record of the purchase. Put the stuff in 25gal hazmat containers. Get some shit explosives and a timer. Collect hair/skin flakes from some public source and contaminate the fuck out of the car to cover your tracks. Switch the license plate en route and discard the original. Detonate in a city under the right weather conditions like a heat inversion when the temperatures is above 65F. 2,000 to 30,000 dead.

Or you could just shoot up the relay stations which provide power to large urban areas and watch as the niggers and libtards eat one another.

Shut the fuck up nigger, if Shillary wins then it's fucking war. Stop acting like such a bitch.
Don't forget that the FBI aren't some kind of godlike entity, they're people as well. Bullets stop them just as easily as anybody else, assuming you're using the stuff that can go through Kevlar.

NEVAR FORGET

(Witnessed)
WEW

we civil war baby

Kek just gave us a call to arms

Official armband is the RED CROSS. You better be wearing a red cross or your dead.

With what?
Tumble and Facebook posts?
The kikes have castrated their own followers.

for our side?

With dildoes and furious blog posts, what else? Maybe some calendars to show you that presently, it is indeed, the current year.

There are no sides

DUBS GET
I SUMMON THEE
GRANT ME DUBS
LET THIS REPLY BEAR YOUR MARK!

Ban high capacity calendars and assault dildoes.

I must meditate longer, it seems

POST YFW YOU GET YOUR FIRST KILL

oh…

dubs only come to the virtuous
have you been masturbating again?

IF KEK WILLS IT, LET THE WICKED WITCH DIE FROM DIARRHEA!

IT IS DONE

(checkin)
Frumpy dumpy sat in her chair
Frumpy dumpy’s campaign went nowhere
All soros’ money, and all of his men,
couldn’t stop Trump from Making America Great Again.

You don't ask for dubs, kek gives them out as he wishes

This. Kek grants dubs only when he chooses to grant them. To ask for dubs is to ask chaos for order. If you want dubs, you must speak honestly and humorously.

WITNESSED, SIR

Praised be to thee, kek, for the smug everlasting that thou bringst to thine loyal memesters.

You turn into a furry?

That logic doesn't add up. Those who currently hold office are publicly recognized, we know where they live, we know where they go to vacation, the world is really small because of the internet. Liberals are pacifist pussies who won't fight or can, minorities are just that, still minorities and are incompetent as fuck. There's no one for us to go for then those in charge, if they go into hiding they'll never be able to come back into public ever again.

Incendiary suicide bombers will come in handy for sure.

y-yes

Holy Fuck Balls

Yes and that's exactly why they've taken the huge effort to shrink the forces before pushing for diversity and women before ramping up recruitment

Thanks for the blue balls, faggot.

Let's do this.

Do you think civil war starts with everyone running outside and killing each other? Civil war starts after the corrupt politicians start dropping.

They would only be safe if they fled the country early on. Even then, they may only be safe until the right wing bounty-hunter squads tracked.them down and brought them back to face the music.

That reminded me of a video I saw ages ago of an ex-army guy claiming that the american military is forcing sergeants to pass through unfit guys rather than fail them and tell them to git gud or fuck off. Same guy that blasted fat fucks.
archive.is/tfomg

Would you vote for Sam Hyde?
I would.

OH shit

Don't call it a Civil War,
It's the Revolution we hoped for

Reported, enjoy your ban.

In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same
Except for three persons nobody could forecast the end of the meme war would be soon
The griefs and rages of the two boys begin moving the history and on the opposite side a man appeared, as if history intends to challenge their ambitions

also fuck you trs

FUCKING NO. That's the same mistake that's been made since time immemorial with the kikes. Everyone thought "well it's a bit much to kill them all, we'll just kick them out", and they've been kicked out of basically every nation they've ever inhabited but (((they))) and their problems keep coming back again because the root cause wasn't properly dealt with.

Hillary and Obama need to die. After a fair trial and being judged by a jury of their peers, of course. Treason carries the death penalty.

This

"Civil war" is what they call it only when it fails. If it succeed it goes down in the textbooks as a revolution.

IT BEGINS

I'd love to get a gun but NY is pozzed as fuck. No home defense allowed.

I want so badly to get a Mauser k98k but its pointless buying something and only having it lay around.

hillary = nuked planet
trump = lanes opening up from kicking out 40 milliion spics.

any brand of communism is communism

shit's going to burn on November 9th either way

get your ammunition ready, and get comfy

would be a fun war if it happened

Hillary supporter with their sticks and stones
Trump supporters with their GUNs

not murder, we will just think of it as later term abortion lol

Checking this historic Get.

SHADILAY!
KEK'S WILL BE DONE, CIVIL WAR NOW FELLOW Holla ForumsACKS!

your ar-15 digits demand you just buy one off the black market. there has to be a dude selling a gun or two that you know, or that someone you know can contact.

checked and keked

Finally

(((They))) want a civil war because we use up too many resources.

This will knock us down economically about 20 levels so india and china can use those resources.

It's a gun, dumbass. Better to have a bolt action lying around you don't know how to use effectively like some sandnigger than to have nothing at all if/when the shit seriously goes down

Ethnomasochistic whites getting their skulls caved in one by one while they march with their colored "allies"

It's already a thing. Let's ramp it up, let them do themselves in.

This video series has taken such a different tone in light of Scott "Trump 2016" Adams

sup fbi

Not even the police can help you now.

Not even god can save us from this FUN.

KEK MIT UNS

HIGHEST FUCKING ENERGY GET IN AGES
PUTS TO REST ALL THOSE PRFAGS AND COWARDLY ANONS ONCE AND FOR ALL, THERE WILL BE FUCKING WAR IN A MATTER OF 13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was 12?

IT'S HAPPENING, NIGGERS

You really think the war would come to me? Really? Most likely wouldn't be near me at all.

GET READY LADS

wew
Civil War against lüggenpresse

Call the cops, they can't unmeme you.

that's awesome imo. cops should be like firefighters – only show up when they're needed.

Wew sounds like the police are pissed. They should be after how they betrayed the police.

IT'S ALWAYS HAPPENING

Did every single Holla Forumslack see this video at some point? I swear I see Dilbert 3 referenced at least once a week here. Is there some sort of subtle redpill I'm missing?

FUCK YES

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Pretty much this, people have this "poetic" version of a civil war in their mind, with formations and factions acting one against the others like in Dixie, but the truth is that it doesn't have to be a full on assault. Leftists are more often than not completely incapable of moving on with their lives if the gibs are not handled right and if they don't have their basic needs satisfied. It's not even about water, you could literally destroy a power grid for a small blue-state city and they'd collapse in a few days.

Another effective tactic would be to simply take down tumblr, kikebook and twitter.

that picture is a lie, donald never sleeps

Blast the servers to bits, I'm OK with this.
Add YouTube/Google to the mix.

Checks out

Checks out

That's dumb as all hell, we need tumblr because otherwise leftists, socjus and queers would immediately come to cuckchan or even worse here. The reason why people have allowed it to exist, even if it's so easy to raid, is because it stops them from spreading their own memes and forms a convenient hugbox so that they can be easily recognized by word choice and style of comedy. Reddit works similarly, only it's geared more towards kiddies and normalfags.
Very unlikely, only time will break it down once the next generations will find yet another social media-forum place to voice their opinion without their parents knowing about them
They're already doing a great job at imploding themselves. Once the election cycle is over, expect them to collapse on their own.

The servers will at some point be discontinued if a competitor arises, since they're operating it at a loss
Not likely to happen at all, the only way it would is if someone came up with a better indexing algorithm and had the money to implement it without themselves being another jew.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

This is the guy that I want to be brothers in arms with

I'd believe that considering how much he tweets and does rallies.

wew

Considering how Obama has changed most of the Generals, will any of them be 'our guy'?

#TheList

youtube.com/watch?v=na_Zac23b5E

Why contain it?

oh shit nigger

it's all about perspective

if hillary wins the current civil war of citizens will continue and worsen, but if trump wins the people will unite under the new government and go to war with the corrupt politicians and their cronies

When trump is elected and their attempt to magic bullet him fails, this will sound the call to arms

Whatever happen the forces of the System have been preparing their martial law takeover for years now, the Obama administration has purged the US military high command and economic collapse is most likely inevitable @ this point.

Trump has shifted the balance considerably by showing how widespread resentment, opposition toward the System is but they can´t let him become President or they risk losing everything anyway when the US economy collapses (thus demonstrating how disastrous for the country the Systems policies have been + tens of millions of latrinos and dindus rioting when the EBT cards stops working).

So they will go ahead with their plans, it is far less risky for them to do that than to let Trump become President.

They won´t use EMPs as a false flag because that would ruine the electronics their forces needs and openly attacking Russian forces in Syria would mean the US is the one that started it, the public would fully blame fedgov for starting the economic collapse.
That is why they are considering a cyber attack on Russia and leaked that to the Russian governement so that any Russian retaliation will come quickly.
They might also get into a confrontation w/ China over those islands.
The false flag must look like Russian or Chinese aggression (at a time of unprecedented distrust in the System and its medias).

Of course they will face a rebellion but they will have several advantages.
The rebellion would be decentralized, they don´t have an unified command system and safe communications so there is little to no coordination, supplies and so on between rebel forces.
There is nobody that would-be rebels that remains in the US military and fedgov would be able to safely contact and so on.
How many of the rebels have learned anything from the Donbas rebellion and its victories against the forces of the Kiev puppet regime? Not that many, too much "rebels are regular Russian troops" BS.
Meanwhile, of course, the System has been sending mercenaries and gathered plenty of intelligence on this war.
They might be weakened by defections but they would still be able to remain somewhat functional as a fighting force and have plans of action ready to deal with the defecting forces.

I remember reading a screencap of a post that foreign powers would support a rebellion against the US federal gov but only the Russia giv would really dare to do that and they would probably do it covertly rather than landing T-90s and S-400 missile batteries.
That being, the international reaction to fedgov using nukes against US cities would likely deterre them and they want enough of those in charge of the nukes to be willing to fire them if Russia or China was to launch an attack on them.

Their disadvantage would be economic, the collapse of US economy means they only get a fraction of the US taxpayer money they get right now even if they cut everything beside the forces that they need to subdue opposition and keep control of North America.
The more territories they cannot reliably control the less ressources they will have for the civil war and the more territories rebels can operate from.

Another disadvantage is that they will need a whole lot of civilians and infrastructures to remain in control and these cannot be defended all @ once, plenty of soft targets for small rebel groups that doesn´t have firepower needed to directly squarre off with System forces.
The the anti-Trump journalist doxxing comes in handy for any would-be rebels, they would be w/ fedgov 100%. -D

Did someone say CIVIL WAR?

How many people do you think support hillary and actually own a gun?

How many actually own a gun and an actually use it?

All the Hollywood celebrities, Michael Moore and so on has body guard, private sec.

Holla Forums knows for certain, now.

My mission here is done. In parting, remember that White ethnonationalists will have to put aside ideological differences in order to effectively fight (((the enemy and it's minions))). The form of our governance is less important than the fact that we are freely doing it. You must allow (((the enemy))) to make the first (mis-)steps. That will be hard for you, Holla Forums, but it must happen. Prepare for a long (perhaps decades-long), extremely bloody, regional warfare. Half the American population that stays on this continent will die by starvation, disease, neglect, disorganization, poor-health, and murder. This will be the most horrible, deadly civil war in the known history of mankind.

Organize now, stock-up, prepare, practice, and use patience, patience, patience. Our time will come as counter-strikers, not as revolutionaries. No matter who they are, the revolutionaries are the tools of the (((globalists))). Don't be lured into premature exposure. Not until they take the government in a bloody media-vaunted 'uprising' will it be our time. And then, when it is, strike hard and fast, fast, fast. If we do this, we will come up on top.

Now is the time to develop strategies and contingencies, to pre-plan fully knowing that the plans will not go according to plan. Now is the time to get to know and love our brothers and sisters, the people you will fight to live and die for. This serious, Holla Forums, now is the time to grow up.

Because of the fighting, America will likely divide into five autonomous regions that organize along ethnic and ideological lines. (((The enemy))) ever seeks to divide us along ethnic, ideological, and sexual lines. They seek to destroy cohesive groups. That is how they conduct low-key warfare. We must respect the differences between us, not erase them, respect them and find ways for us all to get along - by assuming definite roles. Don't be afraid of imposing roles, but allow space for those roles to evolve according to people's abilities. This will not result in an equal society arising from the ashes of America, but it will be fair.

Hug your family and wish us all Good Luck, Holla Forums, god, good, good luck.
: )

youtu.be/PDbdBRUx5qM
MAKE A MOVE

IT BEGINS

It'll be an honour to help removing kebab in the New World.

Unfortunately, so long as people either have a job or food stamps and disability payments, they'll just grumble, watch TV and waddle to Walmart.

If trump loses, it's civil war.
If hillary loses, it's just a purge.

see

Jesus christ you are new.

NO! BAD GOY! BAD GOY!!!

Trump should be pushing this as much as possible. It'll scare the shit outta the left and make it an easy victory.

Look at how they've treated veterans in the last 20 or so years. Words spreads.

Mexicans WILL fight and are semi-competent. Muslims are semi-competent highly combustible terrorists who without a doubt will cut off heads at the shopping mall and ficki ficki children given the chance.

Blacks were originally supposed to be the American communist fighting force, ever since the 60s the commies tried to agitate the black community, and while they successfully degenerated it from its cultural high in the 50s back to concrete-jungle apes, blacks still have very little interest in fighting a communist revolution. Genetically, blacks are predisposed towards certain conservative values, and I say that as someone who has visited Africa. They are way too fucking tribal to pick up the red star in the name of international socialism and way too lazy/loose to function as soulless cogs in the command-and-control economy machinery.

HOWEVER, blacks COULD be a substantial disrupting force, enough to cause MASSIVE chaos in cities, such that the real fighters (Muslims and Mexicans) could do their dirty work in the fog of war. THE best fracture point for us would be to GET THE BLACKS ON OUR SIDE.

WHY?

On the other hand

The Marine Corp was 80% white as of 2014, and combat positions were almost exclusively white. The Army on the other hand, is 60% white, and while combat positions are still mostly white, theres a lot more "diversity". Keep in mind that most blacks and spics are POGs, they dont fight, they sit in bases doing dumb shit.

The Marine Corp was 80% white as of 2014, and combat positions were almost exclusively white. The Army on the other hand, is 60% white, and while combat positions are still mostly white, theres a lot more "diversity". Keep in mind that most blacks and spics are POGs, they dont fight, they sit in bases doing dumb shit.

Fucking double posts, I thought this got fixed last year.

Forgot about Sam hyde Americana korps bro

how do you fight an american civil war when you move to canada?

(Checked)

The image is completely wrong. It’s concern trolling designed to keep us from exterminating all niggers.

But I got dubs :^)

You wasted dubs

I think you make a really good point, user. No need to be stupid in this war. No need for more conflict than is necessary to get the Nation back.

It sounds like you're ready, well, are you?

They have to go, whether that means sterilization, deportation, or otherwise. Demographics are destiny.

Nice meme faggot. The left can't into organized and purposeful violence / para-military action. Just because you see a bunch of niggers, spics, and cuck queens throwing a tissy fit and breaking some windows does not mean there is any threat from the left wing.

If a CW sceanrio ever took place you can bet your ass there are already Ivans in this country with crates of weapons just waiting for an order to embed themselves with RWDS.

This isn't some 3rd world east asia shit hole country. The outcome of a SHTF scenario in this country is bigger than anything you've ever seen in your life.

Not to mention Mexico would flood across the border the left's aid. They're as violent as fuck; partly due to interbreeding with Aztec Savages. They're just waiting for the right moment to make America Mexico again.

We've coexisted in this country peacefully for centuries. I just don't want to see anymore conflict than is absolutely necessary. The real problem has been the revolutionary agenda of the (((Left))) making fools and tools out of some of us. The real problem is ideological, not racial. Playing the race card is just an effective excuse for divisiveness.

IT'S OGRE

"Think we should hold emails to and from potus? That's the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but I seems like they will."

archive.fo/lbQa9

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35115

Explain
I dont get it

you had best start carrying an eight of diamonds on you if you want to play along, faggot.

Blatant bullshit. They did not have the same status as us until the 60s and its been riots and mass rape/murder of whites ever since
You really need to go back to whatever cuckservative site you crawled out of

Could someone translate this into Spanish? It will give the illegal mexicans a reason to not vote for hillary.

Most blacks are slaves of the system da dems are da real racists fags arent necessarily wrong about the Government plantation and would happily sign up to fight for obama to kill "RACIST ASS CRAKA TRUMP NAZIS" in the event of an uprising.

Didn't want to make a thread just for this so I'm gonna post it here.

archive.is/e4lUC

emails from the President are automatically classified. Confirms classified emails on her server, and collusion between the Clinton staff and WH to cover it up using executive privilege.

It's the smoking gun.

No, war sounds like shit tbh.

Go back to redstate you faggot

IF Hillary wins. Somebody that has broken a ton of laws. It should be fucking civil war.

and esp.

In a time of increasing anger and hatred towards the other side, instinctively we desire to build that hatred to a crescendo to use it. This is not a time of balance, nor of wisdom, but of wild anger lashing out.

I implore you: patience. Patience will get you where you want to go better, easier, and sometimes even faster. Approach this problem strategically, taking into account the real feelings of others who are different from you. This doesn't mean playing the Jewish game of subversion, but rather attempting steady growth in the right direction. With that path, conflict is less called for, and the problems of society will sort themselves out more cleanly, and more honestly.

There is a time for wild abandon, but this is not yet it.

You have no argument. You want your race to die, you are an enemy.

In that you are wrong. I have already made great sacrifices, more than you will ever know, in support of what is happening now. I simply want it to go as smoothly and progressively as as possible.

I'm full 14-words but this dude is right. We'll achieve more without being reckless.

They aren't needed anymore. The Police have betrayed everything they stood for.

You're full of shit, niggers and whites can't coexist. Look at black on white crime.

REMINDER THAT GOOGLE/ALPHABET LAUNCHED A "DERADICALIZATION PROGRAM

To be frank about it, our best, most creative path, would be without a civil war at all. Since the war is inevitable, since the Left cannot stop, let's make it as painless as possible, but most of all, we must win. The (((enemy))) is a very strategic thinker, playing us in ways which, in our innocence, we incapable of conceiving just a few short years ago. To blindly go on the offensive only plays into the hand they've tried deal us. Our best path is to walk boldly to where we want to go, peacefully, but quite capable of self-defense, and completely knowing where our definite boundaries are.

We can coexist. The only question to be determined is this: do we do it on our terms, in a civilized manner, or on African terms?

No that's not the question, the question is why the fuck should we want to coexist with feral apes? If you try to protect them you will suffer as you deserve. Your mulitcultural bullshit has been proven to be nothing more than a fantasy and people will not suffer you attempting to lead us into the same destruction we are fighting against.

So northwest front en-masse and armed.

We have natural parks why not have some natural nigger reserves. Without white help they'll be in huts again in no time.

Its called Africa.

TO COEXIST IS TO SURRENDER

You make a valid point, user. It's one that needs to be publicly and directly addressed. Why do we need to incorporate others into our societies? Unfortunately, we are coming from a period when compassion for others itself has been weaponized. This is a real problem that needs to publicly hashed out, and not with weaponized compassion, not with false humanism, but with true humanism and true compassion for others, freely and wisely expressed.

Words signifying nothing but weakness. If you cannot put aside your compassion you can stand aside when the time comes or be treated as a traitor. It is your choice and your final warning.

This get is so good I have to check it twice.

Forgive me Kek, for my indulgences.

IT IS TIME
NITS MAKE LICE
KILL THEM ALL

IT IS TIME
NITS MAKE LICE
KILL THEM ALL

Thanks for the warning, user. When the time comes, you needn't be concerned about me.

>>8000555checked
underr8d get

fucked the link

I PRAISE THE LORD KEKE AND HIS WISDOM

Fuck off Louis Cuck King.

If we end up in some sort of long war of attrition with the Mexican hoards {IF}
I think in order to mitigate the Mexican problem, we will probably have to give them a portion of California. The leftists will funnel there and will be caught in the crossfire. Texas can and must hold. Arizona, too. If anything, it will allow us to regroup and focus on purging the remaining 49 intact states and our newly acquired states in Canada.

The India/Pakistan war was an example of an amnesty to allow the pajeets and the mudshits to move civilian pops en masse from one place to another. It worked out so-so. I would caution against slicing off a hand and then end up losing an arm but at some point there will be significant logistic difficulty in mass exodus.

OP you got that wrong.
Hillary Loss = Civil War
Trump loss = Civil War + Nuclear War with Russia

Civil war is inevitable. The US as a polity is over. It will collapse due to the ethnic differences.

Civil war is inevitable. The US as a polity is over. It will collapse due to the ethnic differences.

Captcha was fucking up, told me I messed up, and then posted all of them anyways

It's a bug with Holla Forums user. Solving the captcha causes doubleposts.
You could probably just use 8ch.net/dnsbls_bypass.php to get around it.

Thats the only California the beaners can have.

Thanks user.

Not gonna happen if Trump wins
Not enough human capital outside of some pissed nonwhites

This, anyone thinking there will be a civil war if Hillary gets in is delusional.

Revolver Ocelot

shiggy

On this day, we saw the dawn.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

SHADILAY

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

WHERE CAN I GET THAT PATCH

I have the email of the guy who makes them. It's one of the /fringe/ mods who makes them: [email protected]/* */

Hillary starts a war and trump rants onto his followers about it over twitter and media. If Hillary (((Somehow))) wins and starts her war with Russia, I can see this happening miles away.

You feel it too, don't you?

If you have not been doing this all your life it is far too late now to try and "cram for finals".

I don't think the welfare recipient numbers wouldn't include children, while the population numbers would.

This is actually underestimating the % of people suckling on the government teet.

Witnessed

A Hillary Win would mean WWIII.

Shillary is CFR puppet meaning she's with the elites who masturbate their old shriveled shrimp dicks to the 'New World Order'. Right now they need 'regime change' in Syria for that and that means going to war with Russia. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

Ha, /sp/ cried themselves to sleep last night.

It's a rifle. Musket is smoothbore.

PRAISE KEK LET CAOS RAIN DOWN FROMAHA ON HIGH

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAY OF THE ROPE

HEIL HITLER

Well.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

800 70 50

^^
WE ARE FUCKED

It's all ogre now.

I hope my body can take it.

Dubs confirm, /sp/ cried to sleep.

Finally they don't steal a get, after all these years.

I'm ready to die for my country and my loved ones any day.

late check

PREPARE YOURSELVES Holla Forums
THERE WILL BE NO MERCY BUT RECKONING

REPORTING IN

Posting another color scheme that I really like too

Why would there be war if Hillary loses? Lmao are you saying Hillary cucks will take up arms? They hate guns

Tell that to the niggers gang raping your mom upstairs while you try and hide under your bed in the basement faggot. You honestly think the nigs, spics, drug addicts and general degenerate trash won't be taking advantage of and sexually using your asshole?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The establishment will start one. When there's nothing to lose…

user, stop. I can only get so hard.

that smug feel when I got mine in the mail last week.

trump's side own's guns.

Witnessed

Well, it's clear that it will be the case, why wouldn't it?

Here is a small recap in case you lived in a cave for the last century:

Worldwide economy is in a death spiral, the incredible amounts of fictional value created by the market is about to meet reality once again. The bubbles won't hold much longer. The debts are gigantic everywhere.

Mass immigration successfully brought racial tensions inside occidental countries so that people don't revolt against the system, the oligarchs but against their neighbours. It also greatly helped to reduce cost of labor.

All politicians look alike today because they all essentially play the same game, with minor differences between them, simply because they have no choice and can't rewind on history, for history only ever goes forward, and the final destination is its self-destruction.
The market has to be global, total, hegemonous, it has to constantly reach new spheres of investments in time and space, and today, it has conquered our entire social landscape. It won't go forward for much longer, for it can't – that's precisely when it self-destructs.

Our lives are unbearable, our nature is ravaged, but maybe our essence is still here. Now only in our deaths can we be grand, and in the rest of our lives too.

Normies only fight if they have tho, otherwise they just wait them side with the winner, the parasites…

HOLY SHIT KEK WILLS

I am perfectly fine with this.

this entire campaign cycle has been very uncivil, what makes you think the war will be civil?

Boots on the ground!

To faggots who don't understand weapons, maybe

This, being in a peacetime military fucking blows believe me

THE FIRE RISES

Like watching the sun come up…
Also:
is a super underrated get.

WARNING
do not, I repeat, do not tell anyone about the plan. do not post on halfchan, theres honeypot threads social engineering the "civil war" agenda to foment fear, and collect your data.

do not, do not, do not answer any "what's the plan if Hillary steals the election" shil threads they are pushing this narrative hard on 4chn

loose lips sink ships

The die is cast.
Toasting with imperial stout

pilsner I mean sry lol

Best beer I've seen in my life.

Put some pepe's, moonman, and some 1488 on the cover too.

In the works.
See low energy Jeb sucking on his teet? Lol. Cheers fam!

ITS TIME

Children cannot receive welfare to their name. Their parents receive the welfare needed to care for them.
captcha: mht jid

so you expect pc cucks to take rifles in their hands and start a conflict?
communists are cowards who want an entity called state to do their dirty work for them because they are weak.

checked and godspeed

Revolutionary War (1775–1783)
American Civil War (1861 to 1865)
World War II (1939 to 1945)
80 years between every major american war
how long is it since ww2?
72 years?
Its about time.

Who cares. Only one side has real guns.

Oh dear.

HEIL FUCKING HITLER

toasting in an ebin bread

SHIEEEET!

PRAISE KEK!

if trump loses, we should all agree to fire 3 warning shots in the sky, at midnight across the country.

SIEG FUCKING HEIL

Dubs confirm Clausewitzian wisdom.

Fuck, there's only 7 days left to go and I still have to go through 800 pages of his book.

Can anyone give me a quick run-down of what this user is talking about?

Praise KEK! and checked

This site hasn't had a good get in a while. Thanks, user.

When The D-Man wins, the hundreds of leftie protests will be relatively peaceful

Hell yeah motherfucker

WE ride eternal, shiny and chrome!

WITNESSED!

Be prepared, lads. Don't forget your 8 of diamonds

belated tip of hat

Yes

If killary wins… Turn your leftist institutions into flames. Kill all known left wing voters and all local dem politicians: burn down all local Masonic lodges and shoot black and brown on the spot. Especially kebab. If you neighbor is a leftist then kill them and their families. No need for children growing up angry at the ideology that killed their parents. So end all leftist bloodlines. Make sure the people in your city feel the chaos around them

Oy Vey! Civil war is not the answer. Save your strength for Russia, my goyim.

HAIL TO THE CIVIL WAR=

wew lad those fucking digits

WEW LAD

wew laddy

best set of gets in the thread?

i'm sorry but i have to check this again

AJ reported Russia had launched ICBMS on NYE 1999 and that Y2K had taken every US defense offline. He panicked millions of people.

He's full of shit, basically.

been two weeks and nobody's pointed out that he called the get 20 minutes before it happened too

criminally underrated

When the info war just went hot and your filters are overloaded.

All that said, don't get into a fucking knife fight if you can possibly help it, it's near-suicide. That's been taught for at least 600 years by combat instructors, and there's a damn good reason for it.

FUCKING CHECKED

God tier wish there was more music like this

AYE

SOON

SO BE IT!

I pray for the day that I will be able to spend time with my fellow National Socialists.

checked and fucking witnessed

Now, you bloody meme master

HEIL

SSSSHHHHHIIIIIEEEETTTTT

ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE ORE

kekd

FUCK YEAR NIGGER