What is the second best programming language after ==Logo==?

What is the second best programming language after ==Logo==?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2011/10/thedennisritchieeffect/
wired.com/story/critical-efi-code-in-millions-of-macs-is-not-getting-apple-updates/
cheaprvliving.com/heat-cold/dealing-heat-cold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commodore BASIC V2
38911 BASIC Bytes Free

rust

Scheme
C
Python
Bash

I really hate these motivational posters. They are always so shallow and say nothing useful.

You're just envious that you're not successful. Watch more TV to increase your success.

That picture explains the difference between Multics and Unix.

wired.com/2011/10/thedennisritchieeffect/

Ironically, this showed up as a related article. As you may know, EFI is written in C.

wired.com/story/critical-efi-code-in-millions-of-macs-is-not-getting-apple-updates/

javascript
prove me wrong : "protip. you cant"
XD

Your goal as a programmer should be programming hardware directly without any abstraction through a high-level language.
But if you need a language for cross-platform support, C was always designed for cross-platform support.

I love the simplicity of Scheme.

Enjoy quadrupling your budget and competing with businesses who can deliver software at a fraction of your prices.

some of us actually want the NSA to overflow our buffers and rape us

oh shit meta thread anything goes

success is subjective

Fractran

This.

Hello JTRIG, I applaud your concise trolling attempt at causing division but you have to provide more fodder for a flamefest. One thing you could do is that everyone who doesn't want C replaced with Rust is actually an NSAnigger who loves buffer overflows and then say that Rustaceans are just incompetent blue haired SJWs trying to dethrone the White Man from compsci, then you tell Holla Forums to fuck off from another post and so on and so. But sometimes the simplest is the best and if that is the case, your post is pure perfection.

It's a van. He showed it in one of his videos.
Terry is gonna need to do a proper insulation job if he plans to live through winter.
cheaprvliving.com/heat-cold/dealing-heat-cold/

Why is Terry living in a van these days?

his father kicked him out. dont know why but i imagine it is because terry likes to sperg about big dick niggers.

go shill somewhere else
C is not very safe but still safer than your meme language