HAHAHA

HAHAHA

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/791762650195632128

MSNBC tries to get some black people in NC who are "voting early for Clinton" to shit on the God Emperor and oooops! They're in for Trump 100 percent!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs
donaldjtrump.com/content-center/entry/be-a-part-of-trumps-presidential-debate-big-league-truth-team
youtu.be/Hz-bu84-hWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary is going to lose so bigly.

You've got to stop staying that, you sound like reddit. It's BIG LEAGUE. Trump just swallows the last G.

You've got to stop staying that, you sound like reddit. It's BIG LEAGUE. Trump just swallows the last G.

Posting 'bigly' should be a bannable offense

Media can't be played?

Media can't be played?

Where do the Shillary cunts get the idea that Hillary did anything other than get raped in the 2nd and 3rd debates?

CTR handbook, page 2.

The media can do anything, and to those who listen blindly, they can make Hillary the winner.

is "bigly / big league" the new reddit spacing?

Fuck off

He says, "Big League" you deaf kike.

No you piece of shit, because nobody says "bigly" except for hard of hearing CTR kikes.

It keeps fucking cutting off and telling me the video can't be played.

To be fair, it is "big league," but the (((media))) and now Dilbertmerchant has printed "bigly." Still a faggot for not seeing that they're wrong and it's obviously "big league."

Here I saved the video directly from twitter.

Fuck, I'm sorry for wasting such beautiful dubs :^(

Thank you very much

Nice work user

the tv

It's an actual word though. A lot of the people that tried to make fun of Trump for that looked like uneducated nitwits since it is a refined word from way back. It also makes them look hard of hearing as well once corrected. In the end, it is designed to make people attacking Trump look foolish. I have to wonder if he planned that.

wtf, I love Niggers now.

Is that an Asian in blackface?

He says big league, moron

Her husband looks irritated that the interviewer is entirely ignoring him.

"We're going to ask some of these Trump supporters…" He knew they were for Trump before he asked the question. What kind of autist are you?

Yeah the women couldn't really give an articulate answer, the old negro man probably would have been a better speaker

Fuck off newfag. It's always only The Donald cancer using, you can spot them easily by their weird insecurity, always trying to pump each other up like they're always on the brink of losing hope in the election.

Another cancer is "yuge." Fucking sheltered redditors.

This is a bad month to do nofap. I'm liable to explode like a claymore mine on election day.

This is great, these are the holy grail of voters folks, the interviewees are LOW INFORMATION VOTERS, normally the bread and butter of democrats and republicans alike, if trumps message is getting out to them, this is HUGE.

I mean look at the video, they knew fuck all about what trump actually wants to do for inner cities and black americans, but they heard words trump said they liked, and believed him over all the media lies, amazing.

I thought the mother did alright but the daughter was definitely floundering.

Condition status:
[x]breaking
[ ]not breaking

As dilbert man says, whenever someone has cognitive dissonance they respond with hallucination/delusion. Hillshills brains literally interpreted the 2nd debate as a win for Hillary since they have zero self awareness or perception outside their little delusion bubble so they have no way of empathizing with the unaligned moderates who the debate was aimed at. They literally claimed that the "you'd be in jail" killshot was a loss for Trump, when it was the high point of the debate and a total win for not only Trump but unaligned moderates. Basically their brain filters out anything negative due to cognitive dissonance, and at a certain point the poz is terminal and there is no way to change it as Yuri explained.

As dilbert man says, whenever someone has cognitive dissonance they respond with hallucination/delusion. Hillshills brains literally interpreted the 2nd debate as a win for Hillary since they have zero self awareness or perception outside their little delusion bubble so they have no way of empathizing with the unaligned moderates who the debate was aimed at. They literally claimed that the "you'd be in jail" killshot was a loss for Trump, when it was the high point of the debate and a total win for not only Trump but unaligned moderates. Basically their brain filters out anything negative due to cognitive dissonance, and at a certain point the poz is terminal and there is no way to change it as Yuri explained.

"Bigly" pisses off leftists, so that one is better.

Fucking awesome. If Trump can trick stupid niggers into voting for him, he will win in an absolute landslide.

FRONT TOWARD ANIME

in case you couldn't tell from the other replies, yes, it's the new reddit spacing.

my sides

he says at the beginning "trump supporters

niggers being pro Trump is not a good thing

even if it helps him win the election,
niggers have to go home to africa

It is a good thing, they can be trump all the way back to africa

The mass media.

If you are American or you don't watch it a lot then you are probably isolated from this fact: The mass media around the whole world is pushing the idea that Trump lost the last two debates.

Even here in Brazil the biggest TV channel could not shut up for the last 2 weeks about how "Trump lost the last two debates because he attacked Clinton too much" or something like that.

I would correct myself, but kek says that what I wrote is graced

but niggers are sensing that they have to go back
so they try to jump on the bandwagon and are becoming pro trump

they have to go home

It’s a nigger who has spent 3 hours and hundreds of our tax dollars on Europeanizing her hair.

Nothing they do will save them from their fate. Don’t turn away support.

To be fair blacks don't trust the system/media for any number of reasons, they believe in quite a few 'conspiracy' theories. Trump bashing the media and the system falls right into their wheelhouse. It also really helps that rappers have idolized Trump for decades.

He says big league you maroon.

They too can MAGA(Make Africa Great Again)
No they can't niggers can't do shit

Part of blacks voting for the Democrats is gibs but also part of it is voting against the perceived white side, so that when the nonwhite side wins they can feel like "we bossman now".

This happened in the primary where they saw Bernie Sanders and his white supporters and voted Hillary as a show of dominance over the whites, even though Bernie would probably have given them more gibs.

I think some blacks have decided that both parties may have whites, but that the particular group of whites they dislike more is the Democrat side (with its pansy hipster college students, fag pride parades, and replacement of blacks with spics for the vote plantation), so they'll vote Trump as their "we bossman now" gesture against the Democrats.

I don't think it really matters for us in terms of electoral victory, what really matters is getting the white vote with a high turnout. But that's why I think some blacks, perhaps a fair number, support Trump.

This too, Trump's a lot easier for blacks to identify with than Clinton as she's entirely plastic while he's generally forthright.

Cuck.

This is true, and is useful information. If anybody here ever has to act chummy with a nigger for professional reasons, it's easy to find small-talk common ground with niggers by discussing conspiracy theories. How/why JFK was killed is a popular one with them. All the niggers I work with love hearing about conspiracy theories, since they seemingly have an inate beleif that "whitey" / "the man" is concealing the truth from them because they're black. So when you tell a nigger that JFK was killed because he was interfering with kike bankers, the nigger will be eager to discuss it and per-disposed to liking you because you're spilling white's secrets to him.

Tell them the jews got the CIA to do it. Niggers hate the CIA. They think the CIA is responsible for crack.

CIA did do crack but it wouldn't have worked if they weren't niggers.

this, subtlety and tact are concepts that do not compute for nogs

this, subtlety and tact are concepts that do not compute for nogs

bigly is a word. Trump is not saying big league. you dumb shit.

Lrn2Trumpost faggot.

kill yourself

addendum

To say "we are going to win big" is wrong. The correct grammar is "we are going to win bigly"

Its almost like you faggots are perfectly ok with the kikes dumbing down the language.

That doesn't matter as that's not what he's saying. Big league is a New Yorkism.

Does someone have the super saiyan edit of this?

Not only are you a pedantic fuck wit, you're as deaf as a post. He's saying big league. Trump saying bigly is "real in your mind", and any discussion of bigly is immaterial.

fucking redcoat go back to your containment thread

youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs

Thanks!

when you attack your enemies, they win!

DAS RITE

It sometimes sounds like he's saying "big League" and other times "bigly." In the cases it sounds like the former, it fits, in the cases it sounds like the latter, it also fits. Maybe, just maybe, he's using both.

fuck

wtf i love blacks now

Seriously though I live in the south(eastern U.S.), what a lot of people aren't aware of is that blacks seem to be better adjusted to white society when they live in historically segregated areas of the county. And I think what we're seeing here is respectable blacks adjusted to white society who basically larp as whites, and white larping can reach as far as making rational decisions about politics and voting big-leeee for god emperor Trump.

wtf i love blacks now

Seriously though I live in the south(eastern U.S.), what a lot of people aren't aware of is that blacks seem to be better adjusted to white society when they live in historically segregated areas of the county. And I think what we're seeing here is respectable blacks adjusted to white society who basically larp as whites, and white larping can reach as far as making rational decisions about politics and voting big-leeee for god emperor Trump.

Makes me lol everytime, without fail.

Posts are getting double posted again, it seems the echobot is back.

Blacks belong to America. They're our people and they're secretly want Massa to help them and show them how to behave. Allow the natural roles to play out and EVERYONE will be more prosperous and fulfilled.

Niggerwut? If they belong to America, I'd love to ship them back for a refund. The natural role of a nigger is tribal African life.

This has been Trump's strategy all along though. He surely saw what happened to Ron Paul and realized that he needed to speak to a lower common denominator than Paul did. It's why he speaks "simply" at rallies, debates etc. Because despite what we hope, most of Trump's supporters are far from Holla Forums-tier for now.

What the complete fuck is up with all the botlike spamming?

Bot spam doesn't take the form of double posts from the same id at the same exact time. Codemonkey fucked something up

I think we need some clips

Servers are probably fucking up, I have gotten doubleposted after I submitted several times today.

happened to me when i fucked up the (((captcha))) and it went through and posted it anyway

What this Reddit meme is is nothing more than a minor linguistic manifestation of the definitive cuckservaive MO. Rather than ignore knowingly pedantic leftist "criticism" that's nothing more than an attempt to discredit the speaker via character attack, they try to engage with facts and resources that disprove the criticism. Of course, the leftist doesn't care and never did, they'll immediately jump to a new point and you'll look like a stumbling idiot for trying to pull out a dr and overbearing defense of the criticism with no room to put in your points of attack. Minor, yes, but easentually no different from the cuckservative response to the "you're a racist!" card vs. the new right's effective response. Reddit will focus on trying to disprove the racist label, while the new right will simply ignore it or defuse it and move on to what really matters, or defending themselves but forcing the leftist to defend himself.

When a cuck says "Drumpf," do you bother correcting him on his idiocy? Or do you ignore it/laugh at it and move on to more pointed attacks? Trying to elaborate Trump's actual speech and New Yorker euphemism, or cucking out to an irrelevant but convenient linguistic archaism, is just as much wasted breath.

It's far too late in the election to bother slbaorating on now, but at the very least, if any of this is news to any of you who's reading this post, you should know it's a sign you should still be lurking, not posting - at least if you're not intent on damaging this board with your newfag cancer.

It doesn't matter if it's a word or not, he's saying big league.
donaldjtrump.com/content-center/entry/be-a-part-of-trumps-presidential-debate-big-league-truth-team

Aren't the liberal media basically going 'Ha, he said 'bigly'. Silly Drumpf, that's not even a word' in the smug self satisfied way that they do

>reddit meme

out of all those clips in the vid, only one sounded close to "bigly". If you listen close you can tell he is actually saying "big league" but is rushing it a bit, kind of droppi ng the G like the other user pointed out.

It doesn't matter whether he said bigly or big league; we all understood him.

You guys are the SA we're going to purge once you're no longer necessary.

(checked)
the macaco is right, in Portugal we have the media saying he's lost every debate, that he's like 12 points behind her and make a huge fuss over his banter in general while not a single word has been said regarding Hilldog's e-mail scandal, Bill's rapes and her threatening the women raped, WikiLeaks, nothing has been said about but constant praising

hell, there's even a show on one of the major teen-viewed channels where people talk about politics and they were bitching about Trump nonstop

this'll all just make the God Emperor's victory that much sweeter

(checked)
Turkroach here, the reactions of >people here to Trump and the election are even sweeter. Since everyone is an inbred mudslime, a commie lefty or both, no one likes Trump, but they can't bring themselves to say anything favorable about Shillary either because she is a lefty woman, wants a Kurdish state, won't allow them to LARP as an Ottoman superpower and is connected to Gulen via Podesta. But that of course doesn't stop CNN Roach from worshiping her.

Something that strikes me about the democrats is how genuinely bluepilled they are even at their highest echelons. Like the Clinton campaign and the DNC making incompetent diversity hires that end up biting them in the collective ass and being completely oblivious to how wildly racist niggers and spics are.

They seem to have little to no idea about race dynamics or how they work. So their racial pandering is collapsing in on itself because they fundamentally don't get race, or only very vaguely have an inkling of it.

Advantage: ebil raycists

Something that strikes me about the democrats is how genuinely bluepilled they are even at their highest echelons. Like the Clinton campaign and the DNC making incompetent diversity hires that end up biting them in the collective ass and being completely oblivious to how wildly racist niggers and spics are.

They seem to have little to no idea about race dynamics or how they work. So their racial pandering is collapsing in on itself because they fundamentally don't get race, or only very vaguely have an inkling of it.

Advantage: ebil raycists

You know I may not like them (they don't like us as well) but I will say this, there is a difference between black people and niggers. I have no problem with black people.

BASED BLACK WOMAN

It's probably because codemonkey made posting after entering captcha automatic.

Are Turkroaches becoming self aware?

Seems like so. No Holla Forumsack would get so mad at mild bantz for the sake of turning real conversation into shit.

Bumping for based wise negress

How pozzed is Conan?

Andy is a big fat mess.

Every extended interaction iv'e ever had with a black "person" in my whole life have ended up hurting me in some capacity. Even if they act like "people" just like jews act like "people", they are not people. Negro's are emotional, just like women. Jews are immoral(or amoral) just like women.

If i had this black and white view sooner in my life it would have saved me a lot of trouble. And even if there are some 0,0001% outliers that doesn't mean that you shouldnt be safe rather than sorry. What people need to understand is just how rare outliers are in nature. If people understand that then all kinds of mr. nice will disappear and people will be able to see what's going on around them again.

The reporter quiet clearly at the start states they are Trump supporters you retard.

s-such internalized misogyny I can't even

First post is always Jebbed…

Biggly

That pic. Topkek

Bump for intelligent black women. I also bet she makes a delicious thanksgiving dinner, would dine at/10. (I AM HORRIBLY RACIST I SHOUD CHECK MY PRIVILEGE)

muh based blacks
gott strass amerika

lol

No shit.

yes

If you're referring to me all I said is I don't hate normal black people. I'm quite sure the feeling is mutual. We stay in our own neighborhoods we don't have a problem with eachother

But yes it is refreshing to see this video. It is a slap in the face of democrats and Soros who think all blacks are "easily influenced dumb niggers"

They aren't.

For referrence and context see this video of known 4b troll

And this dudes (linked) reply to him. This is the type of a black dude I would gladly be friends and shitpost with

1 st video youtu.be/Hz-bu84-hWA

The linked one is obviously a response

Sad part is hispanics are like 20% Reb 80% Dem vs 90%Dem 10% Reb for blacks.

It could be because they're smart enough and see through corruption of killdawg

Yeah but niggers can't into population replacement because they keep killing their babies and each other at too high of a rate whereas spics can.

Nigger detected. If you keep acting the way you do we'll set you up with some premium weaponry and you can help rule the new African colony with Carson.

I'm not black. Sorry fam. I also don't play by stereotypes so I don't give a fuck about anyones approval. This includes yours

That was hilarious though :^]

call be a coon lover but that's some elite master trolling

kek

As much as I hate niggers, these black folk in the video are respectable and well kept. I wouldn't want to bread with them but I see those women as no threat.

As much as I hate niggers, these black folk in the video are respectable and well kept. I wouldn't want to bread with them but I see those women as no threat.

How about 'moose limbs'?

I've gotten "flood detected" on a single post. So looks like a glitch happening.

Are you calling us FAGGOTS, user?

Just stopping by to confirm that Conan is something that shitlib boomers from Massachusetts watch. It's terminally pozzed.

t. Massfag

On one of his Jibber-Jabber talks, which I can't currently relocate, he agreed with his guest that there are too many white people in the entertainment industry and that their time is finished. I liked Conan, too. Hurt to have to let him go.