DAVID BROCK IS GOING TO GET FUCKED TOMORROW

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791670887187673088
archive.is/HVsGi
Looks like O'Keefe infiltrated Media Matters, David Brocks primary and biggest organization.

I hope to fucking god that O'keefe got Brock on fucking tape.

Bump

Hillary saying nigger when?

We need to give this guy an iron cross when this is over.

We need to spam him on that and press the issue.

O'keefe has more than delivered in terms of evidence, but given the election is literally 11 DAYS AWAY, we need the killing blows NOW.
C'mon O'keefe, please hurry.

I think this is the only thing that can actually sink her completely.

We could really use the Hillary saying nigger footage about now.

Halloween.

She wont say niggers, just spooks. Thus the reason for the Halloween release.

Hope this is good.

that's a tranny, isn't it?

He's gay.

Extremely sensible-looking woman/10; would marry and have 4 children.

Okay, time to slaughter everyone and everything, then.

Gays are implicitly white though ;^)

What do you have to offer her? Fellow basementdweller?

I could offer her a refuge from the insanity of the outside world. That, companionship, stability, and good sex.

Required for any relationship, no value
Expected from most women, little to no value
Most attractive/confident people can get laid, little to no value

Sorry, user… you bring nothing to the table.

Something in the deleted 33k emails could definitely destroy her. Otherwise she wouldn't have deleted them.

Am I speaking with a femanon or a mgtow? I'd like to respond accordingly

His 3 sets of dubs

The majority of the population can't be effected by something they have to read.

A tape of her saying nigger is too good to be true

Into the trash it goes, give me a plain-jane virgin girl over a 10 cumdumpster anyday. Learned my lesson the hard way.

Neither, just stating what you listed isn't going to get you very far, especially with a woman of value.

I've made the same mistake. Nearly every "hot" woman I've been with has been batshit insane. Probably from the entitlement they feel they have from their looks. Finding a virgin is next to impossible. I wish I would have been redpilled at a young age and snagged myself a decent girl in high school.

Women of value value those things. I'd go through the rest but I'm not on a dating blog. It was just an overview my spergy friend.

That's a rare natalia

I wouldn't hold my breath either. But with this election you never know.

shills stop pushing a false claim to attempt to discredit releases when?

it says them, not her. learn to read nigger.

Again, "them", not "her". That was my point.

Does it fucking matter? Jimmy O'Queef has yet to release it. This isn't the time for you two cocksuckers to argue semantics, we need results right the fuck now!

Nigger, we might not win by KO, but we're going to win. I'd love to see her go to jail and be publicly shamed or executed more than most. But this is what we're working with and no amount of kvetching is going to get him to release it all.
I think we have it in the bag, but maybe not the way we want it, by her getting disqualified before the election.
But we all need to vote Trump obviously.

Nigger, we might not win by KO, but we're going to win. I'd love to see her go to jail and be publicly shamed or executed more than most. But this is what we're working with and no amount of kvetching is going to get him to release it all.
I think we have it in the bag, but maybe not the way we want it, by her getting disqualified before the election.
But we all need to vote Trump obviously.

I think O'Keefe has done enough so far to earn my respect. No idea why he hasn't dropped the nigger tape though.

Whoa… That's never happened before.

It isn't a false claim. It's wishful thinking.

We need more than a Win, we need to salt the fucking earth and make sure none of this shit will rise again in the next four years. We need to have something like this to shit all over the reputations of everyone involved in her campaign. We need this to crush any support her campaign has ever garnered. We need this to shame the fuck out of the self satisfied cucks that aim to vote for her.

If Trump wins, and I have no doubt that he will, these cucks will disappear on their own. Do you hear anyone talking about Romney or McCain anymore? Of course not. This is still America. We love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Hillary losing in itself will shame these cucks. I hope to hell the guy has a nigger tape and I want the KO.
But I will settle for Hillary behind bars in '17 under a Trump administration.

Alright I'll admit it, she's a keeper.

Alright I'll admit it, she's a keeper.

I don't want to see that fugly creature that Cunton spawned ever in public view and Soros to finally keel over. Shit like this does just that. Few normies care about white collar crime, Shit like this latches on real quick.