Do Jews Control Freemasons?

My friend is trying to convince me that the freemasons are not a pawn of the Jews. I forget the millions of places I've read that they are. Somebody got some red pills?

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonrywatch.org/illuminati.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is what i have in my forder

so? what's the deal with them?

Can anyone tell me why the Jews would want to control the Freemasons? Do the Freemasons have vast political power or something?

THE JEWS FEAR THE GOLDEN HORDE

They used to be based but got subverted in 8. and 19. century like everything else.
Their main purpose was the continuation of esoteric knowledge from Egypt like sacred geometry. Some of them still do it like Randall Carson.
It's a self masturbatory club of nepotism now.

dude, jews influence the world trough masonry, masonry is the closest a goyim can be to be treated as a jew

And yes, the masons have vast political power

FREEMASONRY WAS CREATED BY KIKES.

baphomet = moloch = baal = satan
the cultists live for the sole purpose of infiltrating and destroying western civilization, it defines absolutely everything they think, say, and do

www.renegadetribune.com/freemasons-useful-idiots/

It used to be a mystery school for gentiles, teaching true enlightenment and spirituality. Of course, jews had to take what worked too well for us and make it impotent. Now the mason is a slave to the jew and has to go through humiliating rituals to ascend the shabbos-goy ladder with the biggest loser on top, the one who works the hardest to destroy his own people.

It's disgusting what they've done.

The shabbos goy gets to enjoy perhaps some material riches and some hookers, but his soul is destroyed as is the future of his people. These people are worse than the jew.

it's kosher kabballah

So why aren't we infiltrating it?>>7997004

My father is a low-level freemason member of a local low-level lodge. Ask me anything.

They're not pawns of the jews, it's just a club for some guys to feel self-important. They have always had a fondness for an open market of world exchange (of products, culture, etc)… at any place they take a particular form and encourage brotherhood. But if a country starts to drift in a certain direction, they start to sabotage it.

That masonry is satanic is just a myth employed by christian fanatics.

How so?

well they practice jewish occult magic so what do you think?

They aren't Christians. I can tell you that much.

Except for the Christian ones, you mean?

How much a month does he pay in dues?

Don't remember but I think it's close to 50 brazilian dollarydoos. Why is that relevant?

Citations please.

It's nothing. That money probably doesn't even go anywhere important.

Well, for a high profile one,

The money is used to mantain the place they have for parties and and some of it goes to charity. The wifes of the members are mostly responsible for the charity stuff.

Significance? You're the source.

I believe you that every cent of your dues stays local, I just wanted to know how much a month he pays in dues.

the lower levels may be but it's impossible to be a christian and be actually in on the higher level freemason shit
you cannot be christian and practice rabbinic occult magic, pick one

He was a Reverend and a Mason. You asked for a citation on Christian Masons (at least, that's what i inferred).

Why?
Agreed, i guess? But what does that have to do with the topic at hand?

do you own fucking research, noone is going to spoon feed you

Done plenty. It all says you're just making shit up. So maybe it's your turn to do research?

Yes, the higher the degree, the worse humiliation the gentile has to go through.

In the initiation, he is put in a coffin and they shout things like "his body is already rotting" or something like that. Just like christian baptism, it is a symbolic ritual murder of the gentile.

Needless to say, freemasonrys true spirituality was replaced with jewish garbage and symbolism. Like all hijacked spirituality it redirects power to the jews and destroys gentiles.

When did this change come about, and how was the hijacking done?

Might as well post this, it's been a long time.

Putting various beings into one umbrella is a very jewish thing to do. Also, baphomet isn't a real being but a spiritual concept representing various steps in the completion of the magnum opus (the drawing was meant to look spooky to scare off "simpletons").

"One would almost imagine, that this degree, as I have managed it, is genuine Christianity, and that its end was to free the Jews from slavery. I say, that Freemasonry is concealed Christianity. My explanation of the hieroglyphics, at least, proceeds on this supposition; and as I explain things, no man need be ashamed of being a Christian." – Adam Weishaupt [1]

"Jesus of Nazareth, the Grand Master of our order, appeared at a time when the world was in the utmost Disorder, and among a people who for ages had groaned under the yolk of Bondage. He taught them the lessons of reason. To be more effective, he took the aid of Religion–of opinions which were current–and in a very clever manner, he combined his secret doctrines with the popular religion, and with the customs which lay to his hand. In these he wrapped up his lessons –he taught by parables. Never did any prophet lead men so easily and so securely along the road to liberty. He concealed the precious meaning and consequences of his doctrines; but fully disclosed them to a chosen few. He speaks of a kingdom of the upright and faithful; His Father's kingdom, who's children we also are. Let us only take liberty and equality as the great aims of his doctrines, and Morality as the way to attain it, and everything in the New Testament will be comprehensible; and Jesus will appear as the Redeemer of slaves." – Adam Weishaupt [2]

"Weishaupt believes that to promote this perfection of the human character was the object of Jesus Christ. That his intention was simply to reinstate natural religion, & by diffusing the light of his morality, to teach us to govern ourselves. His precepts are the love of God & love of our neighbor. And by teaching innocence of conduct, he expected to place men in their natural state of liberty & equality. He says, no one ever laid a surer foundation for liberty than our grand master, Jesus of Nazareth. He believes the Free masons were originally possessed of the true principles & objects of Christianity, & have still preserved some of them by tradition, but much disfigured. The means he proposes to effect this improvement of human nature are "to enlighten men, to correct their morals & inspire them with benevolence." – Thomas Jefferson [3]

"No one…has so cleverly concealed the high meaning of His teaching, and no one finally has so surely and easily directed men on to the path of freedom as our great master Jesus of Nazareth. This secret meaning and natural consequence of His teaching He hid completely, for Jesus had a secret doctrine, as we see in more than one place of the Scriptures." – Adam Weishaupt [4]

"When the origins of nations and peoples of the world ceased to be a great family, a single kingdom…Nationalism took the place of human love…Now it became a virtue to magnify one's fatherland at the expense of whoever was not enclosed within its limits, now as a means to this narrow end it was allowed to despise and outwit foreigners or indeed even to insult them. This virtue was called Patriotism." – Adam Weishaupt [5]

freemasonrywatch.org/illuminati.html

Weishaupt was the founder of the bavarian illuminati.

My grandfather on mom's side is a 33rd degree in the Scottish rite (max 3 in every state or some shit), and one day I worked up the balls to finally ask him if they really rule the country. He said, "I fucking wish."

He's as close to a good old boy as you can get. Super racist, old school christian, everything. He retired some while ago and now just spends all his time organizing the local lodge events and attending bigger stuff around the country. From what I gather, its like any other men's fraternity except way older.

Every fraternity (even college) does spoopy and intentionally sacrilegious stuff in their rites, its really just glorified larping. I went to the local lodge once to play some music with the old fogies and got a chance to see their chapter room, and I have to say it actually was spooky as fuck.

Lucifer=satan=evil.

Nice try CHiram.

Lucifer=satan=evil.

Nice try CHiram.

(You)

Adding some more.
F2 masonic lodge and (((The Vatican)))

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

In Gods Name

Tools of the Trade "On September 28, 1978, he had been pope for thirty-three days. In little more than a month he had initiated various courses of action that, had they been completed, would have had a direct and dynamic effect on us all. The majority in this world would have applauded his decisions, a minority would have been appalled. The man who had quickly been labeled "the smiling pope" intended to remove the smiles from a number of faces on the following day."

"The Vatican secretary of state, Cardinal Jean Villot… studied the list of appointments, resignations to be asked for and transfers the pope had handed him. He had advised, argued, and remonstrated, but to no avail. Luciani had been adamant."

"It was by any standards a dramatic reshuffle. It would set the Church in new directions - directions that Villot, and the others on the list who were about to be replaced, considered highly dangerous…."

"There was one common denominator, one fact that linked each of the men about to be replaced. Villot was aware of it. More important, so was the pope. It had been one of the factors that had caused him to act, to strip these men of real power…it was Freemasonry."

"The evidence the pope had acquired indicated that within the Vatican City State there were over one hundred Masons, ranging from cardinals to priests."

"Luciani was further preoccupied with an illegal Masonic lodge that had penetrated far beyond Italy in its search for wealth and power. It called itself P2. The fact that it had penetrated the Vatican walls and formed links with priests, bishops, and even cardinals made P2 anathema to Albino Luciani."

"That evening, September 28, 1978, thirty-three days after his election, Pope John Paul 1, "the smiling pope", was declared dead. No official death certificate has ever been issued. No autopsy ever performed. His body was hastily embalmed. Cause of death: Unknown. And Vatican business continues…"

In God's Name by David Yallop "The facts are here in meticulous detail, documenting widespread corruption within the Vatican and presenting a compelling case that six powerful men, to protect their vast financial and political operations, decided on a shocking course of action – Pope John Paul I must die."

[Luciani had been given the list of freemasons by a journalist; who was later found dead in the street, shot through the mouth.]

Boaz and Joachim. BJ.

Lots of cocksucking goes on at the lodge. It's full of faggortry. Now you know why it's called a BJ.

And that is?

You sort of proved his point. Church labeled them like that and put them at the stake if found.

Do you have a cousin who is a faggot? Ask him if your grandpa ever took him to some lodge meetings, and ask about the generative principle.

So he and you are admitting he's Lucifer. Good.

Pilpul. A lot of lawyers are masons. You sound like one.

John 9:5: "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” – Jesus Christ

Revelation 22:16: “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.” – Jesus Christ

"Lucifer" means "Light-Bringer" or "Light-Bearer" in Latin, and the power that functions behind the name of Christ is usually a mass of bright white light.

The Illuminati believes that Jesus the Christos is really "Lucifer" the Christos due to the bright, shining light that is of the Jewish powers that exist behind this character.
Despite the head-games that the Jewish people like to play, we have seen that it is not Satan-Lucifer, but Christos-Lucifer, who the Illuminati holds in such high regards, insofar as the Jewish mythological messiah who serves as a subliminal for the coming of the real Christos that the Jews and Christians, alike, have been waiting for. The Jewish founder of the Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, himself, stated, "No man should be ashamed to be a Christian." This speaks volumes about how inaccurate the deluded Gentile Christians' claim is that the Illuminati is of anyone but their own so-called "savior," the King of the Jews.

The title (which is not a unique name) of "Lucifer" can be given to any character that fulfills the "savior" role and that possesses a golden "aura".

I have several cousins (big family) that are huge faggots, but not actually homosexual. The only other people in my family who ever got involved were my dad and some great uncles who are dead now. My dad quit going some time after he got the Master Mason (3rd) degree because he said it bored him to tears and he got real tired of paying dues just to meet up every week and eat pizza with octogenarians. My dad's not a real scholarly type of dude so I bet that the degrees and the symbolism in ritual is totally lost on him.

Anyway, what's the generative principle? Please don't tell me its like some gay sex shit.

Freemasonry and Islam are NWO religions. Freemasonry seeks to include all religions in one temple, and it uses occultism and cognitive dissonance to subvert spirituality. You can probably ask a mason what they think about x religion and they would say, well, they all lead to enlightenment, or they are equal, or whatever, it is a blue pilling mechanism for getting competing religions to cooperate for the sake of internationalism/communism. It is the religion of forces that Daniel mentions in 11:38.

Islam is controlled by crypto Jews in Saudi Arabia, the only difference is that Islam is a coercive force opposed to the former where VOLUNTEER to join a lodge. Islam for everybody, you listen to your mullahs, or in the other case, all religions are equal, but you do what your betters tell you in the higher degrees, or ranks no questions asked.

In either case you are helping Zionists because both of these organizations are centered around the globalist egregores. They purport to be something they aren't and they serve as a mask for the true leadership.

When they are in high positions politically and economically they appoint each other so that they hold majority control over whatever body they are appointed for; Brussels is probably full of kikes and Masons, any burger who is red pilled knows we have a Mason problem here in the states as well, because anyone of importance always "cohencidentally" happens to be in some secret society, or lodge. Masons with ego problems think they are in charge, the idea of the profane and initiated are DnC mechanisms, and it makes them blind to upper management.

Arabs think they are in control because Islam is for the most part is composed of kebabs, but do you think they know their princes and kings are kikes? As long as they have a title and a name from a prophetic house they probably don't even care. Hell they even fight among their own sects, modern Christian sects have disagreements, but at least they don't turn the sword on each other (I'm a fedora tipper, but I understand the importance of religion in philosophical terms and nationhood in general. Kikes and kebabs hide their plans in their holy books because leaving them out in the open puts them at risk to every self respecting gentile. It also helps to see things from an occult perspective because you can see what they intend on destroying and why.)

Masonry is polytheistic brainwashing for smart/pacified goyim, and Islam is monotheistic brainwashing for dumb/violent goyim.

It doesn't need to be infiltrated for two reasons: it's falling apart; the thing is full of old geezers, many of which end up referring their sons, or grand children, but the candidate pool is getting smaller because people are getting dumber. They need to go seek out chads, and would be career politicians at universities through fraternities. The second reason is that in the ending phase of their plans, as in Russia and France, the kikes purge the goy Masons from their ranks. Any smart person would stay out of it, because its secondary goal is to help liquidate the goyim who know.

Nah. I mentioned earlier that my gramps (maternal) and my dad are both masons, and they both fucking hate muslims with a fiery passion, especially my grampa. He's not exactly redpilled on the JQ yet as he does know a lot of jews that he used to have professional relationships with, but he also bitches about Israel and Israelis a lot too. Not like, global conspiracy type stuff but he says they're a bunch of self important assholes who wouldn't last a second without America running halfway across the world to wipe their ass anytime they get in a pickle.

The finding chads wouldn't be too hard for them, as most college fraternities are masonic in origin anyway. I would be down with (chekd hitler dubs) idea of infiltrating, but that would mean investing a lot of time into it before you actually get to the levels where shit goes down. My grampa spent his entire adult life in the freemasons and didn't get to the top until several years after he retired.

Being a Mason and bitching about semites, is like being in the KKK and bitching about semites; both of them are kike created enterprises to mislead those who aren't race blind, by corralling them all in the same pen, so they believe they are composed entirely of whites.

Chads have charisma, and old men don't. They are useful up until the point where the yids decide that its late enough in the game to concentrate full control into their greedy hands.

BASED. I was searching for it since last year.

You think kikes started the KKK? Now I've seen everything. Tell ya what though, if you think the freemasons are the deepest any of this shit goes I invite you to infiltrate them to the highest levels, spend your entire life doing bullshit charity dinners, just to realize its a fucking nepotistic circlejerk that masquerades as a 2spooky4u ancient egyptian death cult.

Well no fucking shit nigger.

Who's lucifer? One of the most confusing strawmans m8.

And you sound like a faggot.
What I was trying to say is that Catholics would label anyone educated or reading a book a a Satanist. Which is fucking retarded.
As I said in my previous post, Freemasons we're good since the disseminated forbidden knowledge that could get you the stake, but in modern times they've become just another manipulation over the white goys.

I would have no problem them teaching hermetics and other gnostic techniques not cucked by monotheism. Which is basically used solely for population control and has nothing to do to expand the person's consciousness.
Make masons great again or smth.

Funny thing is the KKK was largely a Masonic organization.

In short, no. The Internet destroyed the political purpose of freemasonry, which was replaced by several mechanisms of control. When I get home I will deliberate further about the subject.

The Internet did a lot of things to the YHVH World Order

This user is partially correct. The only "wrong" statement he made was about the church's persecution of early mystics, which did happen but was justifiable due to a (((certain group of people))) destroying the reputation of hermetists and neoplatonists with their blood rituals.
And I guess a little bit of politics was involved as well during the several councils that happened during the closing days of the antiquity.

Source?

Nah, 33rds are common as muck in the USA. You get it for anything there. Even being a sound technician.

Not really a Masonic thing, but research Shiva.

=Texas did 9/11==

TOTAL BULLSHIT in your post.

this sick fuck.

his solution is to turn us all into a homogeneous genderless brown race so that we can become the slave race of "father" or the aliens who created us.

fuck those space kikes, humanity will have a destiny of its own.

"Who and what is in a position to overthrow an invisible force? And this is precisely what our force is. GENTILE masonry blindly serves as a screen for us and our objects, but the plan of action of our force, even its very abiding-place, remains for the whole people an unknown mystery. "

"Meantime, however, until we come into our kingdom, we shall act in the contrary way: we shall create and multiply free masonic lodges in all the countries of the world, absorb into them all who may become or who are prominent in public activity, for these lodges we shall find our principal intelligence office and means of influence"

-Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion

there's more in there as well.

https:// archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion

It never explains how they intend to do that, though.

There is a Celine quote about 'Jews being a mason made slave race'. There's a red-pill image somewhere which I can post if you want, but seems the thread is kill anyway.

My opinion is that the organised Jewish community and the Freemasons work together (as do the Catholic church), and they have the same ideas more or less: lording over the 'profane/goyim' who can do no better than to obey the rules or get burned rejecting them.

No, I doubt that. You'd need to presume joining the masons has no benefit in order to think that, which is untrue; they're infamously nepotistic. Freemasonry is likely a father-to-son thing, like a rite-of-passage to get on in life. I know businessmen often figure they should jump in as well. You project this image of them being all old-men, which is what they'd have people believe, but that's just rubbish.

There is a Celine quote about 'Jews being a mason made slave race'. There's a red-pill image somewhere which I can post if you want, but seems the thread is kill anyway.

My opinion is that the organised Jewish community and the Freemasons work together (as do the Catholic church), and they have the same ideas more or less: lording over the 'profane/goyim' who can do no better than to obey the rules or get burned rejecting them.

No, I doubt that. You'd need to presume joining the masons has no benefit in order to think that, which is untrue; they're infamously nepotistic. Freemasonry is likely a father-to-son thing, like a rite-of-passage to get on in life. I know businessmen often figure they should jump in as well. You project this image of them being all old-men, which is what they'd have people believe, but that's just rubbish.

So this is it. The power of what the Alt-Right has brought here.