REMINDER: If Early Voting Leans Towards Trump

EXPECT A HAPPENING

shtfplan.com/headline-news/unrest-and-martial-law-leaked-military-drill-anticipates-no-rule-of-law-after-election-results_10212016
archive.is/XCzxa

Rumors have been circulating around the internet for weeks now about a Nation-wide FEMA Drill that begins on October 30th, 2016. My personal take on it is that if the elections are starting to lean toward Trump there will be an "Event" next Monday or Tuesday that will impact the ability of the people to vote on November 8th. Alternatively, they may be moving people/troops around so that they can quell RWDS when they rig the election for Clinton.

More and more reports of early voting have the results leaning heavily towards Trump. In a fair election it seems like we are looking at a Trump-landslide of 60% or more. This means that the government is going to step in and stop the voting from happening and rig it.

Additionally, as Hillary Clinton has indicated that she wishes to bring Ukraine into NATO. We can expect a preemptive invasion by Russia into the Ukraine should Trump not become the President-Elect.

Don't be Naive Folks…
They aren't going to let us have this one without a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xbLW9
8ch.net/pol/res/7981358.html
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Joke's on them. Some recent study showed that Trump voters would be MORE likely to vote if they had to shoot their way to the polls.

archive.is/xbLW9

8ch.net/pol/res/7981358.html

There is no if, mate

Even the comedians are leaning towards RWDS

thanks a lot man now i need new underpants

Just quote the post like this:
Also, I meant actual voting, not just some facebook stuff. Although that tread does build on the evidence of a happening.

My dick is diamonds.

Normies and fuds have woken up, chaos is now a reward and not a punishment. A nationwide chimpout is better than WW3 or nuclear war.

Oil up dem raifus.

What are you even doing here? Go back to cuckchan.

Early voting in Florida is looking good for Trump. In 2012 dems were up 5% in early voting and reps closed to less than 1% on election day. Right now reps are actually up.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

A bit LARPy, but it never hurts to be prepared for anything.

Really the biggest problem we have to worry about should the elections go through is something like vid-related #1, if this happens…

we have to go with vid-related #2

Lol oh I thought you meant pee. I stand happily record corrected.

Thank you sir

HOT AND HEAVY FIGHT TO THE POLLS!

He meant he would cum, not that he would piss

can't wait until the election is over and LARPers fuck off tbh

How long until the country is in happening mode, so that I dont have to wagecuck anymore?
Someone please tell me how much more I have to wait.

Vote has entered the ballot box I repeat the vote has reached the ballot box, requesting extraction at the south waypoint in five.

Remember, the Electoral College can "Vote it's Conscience"

Possibly November 9th.

If it goes to the courts and it does not go to the supreme court, expect happening within the month.

If it goes to the courts and they are tied, expect Obama to declare a third term, then step down and make Joe Biden the next president. The they will replace Scalia with Merrick "Oklahoma City Bombing" Garland and declare Hillary the President,

The Electorate doesn't vote until December 19th. lrn2 elections.

The article doesn't name a source and explicitly states they need confirmation. I want to believed, but being burned by happeningfags has been a daily occurrence of my life for years now.

Remember anons, if/when this actually happens, if you are still in a city you are already fucked. Gtfo of town at the first hint of trouble

so you should be in the mountains already.

So they want to die? That shit dosen't fly especially if a a lot of states expect their electors to elect what they were brought in to do.

Wasn't Obama trying to delay some news about Obamacare or jobs that was going to come out Nov. 1st?

(checked)
I fucking laugh at the thought of the OP though, using our own soldiers to prevent us from voting!!?? HAVE THE KIKES LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS!? What is a goddamn goyphone? They'll video tape that shit and it'll go viral in minutes.

Wow too bad he's a race traitor cuz fuck he dropped some redpills there