Germans brought to court for refusing to let their children attend Mosque visit

https: //www.rt.com/news/364372-german-parents-mosque-trial/
archive.is/dTkJz
"Islam that would conform more to democratic values and European culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/865607296/Heres-how-violent-graphic-and-scary-movies-affect-your-kids.html
ur.umich.edu/9899/Mar29_99/9.htm
archive.fo/lCw4l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

missed opportunity tbh

This.

Pic related.

Was it a trip to Mekka?

DOTR when?

So. How many Muslim children have been made to visit Christian churches?
When their parents refused, were they fined?
Don't German laws say anything about religious freedom?

I actually second this.

While I would never agree to forcing parents on how to educate their children (unless they cause harm to said child - like gender reassignment therapy at age fucking 8) I think it's fundamental that you SHOW your child why Islam is a barbaric piece of shit religion rather than forbid him to.

Know thy enemy is an axiom everyone should live by, whether it's SJWs or mudslimes.

I bet that jugendamt will take their kid, so homo couple could adopt him.

DAY OF THE ROPE

But how do you tactfully show how shit islam is to your little child?
I can't gorepost my kid.
Do you just appeal to them losing their fun stuff? Like, "you can't play vidya, eat good food, or have a puppy under this bad religion"
I'm genuinely trying to think on how to redpill my kids without completely brainwashing them

Why not, exactly?

Just as a funny note, really thought of THAT instantly when I read your question first.

There are PLENTY of child-safe ways of showing your kid that Islam is bad (even though the kid in the article is 13 so not really that little anymore)

Sharia law, the abuse to women etc etc. There are very many videos against islam on jewtube if you want to see less gorey ways of dissuading your child from Islam.

deseretnews.com/article/865607296/Heres-how-violent-graphic-and-scary-movies-affect-your-kids.html

ur.umich.edu/9899/Mar29_99/9.htm

You can jewgle it yourself, but, and I know it's anecdotal, I saw IT , the TV movie based on a Stephen King novel, when I was about 6 (parents weren't home) and I was scared until my late teens about clowns - complete with nightmares.

Wouldn't that traumatize them?
I didn't see gore for the first time until age 10 and it kinda messed with me, not gonna lie

Take the ethnocentric perspective;

They are not us.

They are here to conquer us - they have conquered many countries, peoples and lands before and their holy book sanctions it.

They all believe it, and they all know it - they just don't say it. They lie and their holy book sanctions it.

Tell your kid what the dhimmi and the jizya is. What taqiya is.

So it would traumatize them. I gotta be careful.

This sounds good and infodumping them a bit might work. Hopefully I can get them redpilled enough that 'goreposting' will never be necessary. I'm gonna homeschool them, for one thing.

What a cuck

Yep. You have to remember that children have no prejudice and no filter and are incredibly HUNGRY for information. I'm not saying you should actively manipulate them, just encourage their curiosity, nurture their skepticism and feed them info.

The beautiful thing is we don't have to lie about the left or about the islam, they have a built in self destruct button in their own ideologies by being idiotic and barbaric.

I'd advise against that. Socialization is crucial to children - just carefully select the school they're going to go to. But if you want to be a good parent, you should always be in touch with what your child is learning and ready to give them much more information than the schools do.

In a way, I can sympathize with teachers who don't have time for a one-on-one with each student, or time to discuss things in detail. But you do have time. So a mixture of both is needed.

Jewmans gonna jew.

All right, last post before going to watch Finding Dory with the kid and wife.

I think one of the most important things to teach your kid is that logic is more important than emotion.

My grandfather told me something I'd never forget when I was a teen and freshly heartbroken by my gf at the time.

He said that emotion is like water - a fundamental force that drives us and it's easy to get carried by it. Like water it can't be stopped but it can be guided. Water takes the shape of the vessel its in, so let your mind be the vessel that shapes it.

When I asked him wtf that means he basically said (and this is why i remember it so vividly) the equivalent of:

Sage for off topic.

What a faggot.

so, if i had a kid, and decided to have a family trip and kept him from going to school for a day or two, i could be fined?

it is so easy to show kids that religions are nothing more than commercialized superstition and cheap way to tame slaves. So kids can be immune to all this kikery for their whole life, but nooo muh magical rabbi who impregnated his own mom with himself and fake died because reasons

My favorite meme.

Hi RIDF

Send them back. Burn the Mosques. Issues resolved.

I saw plenty of scary movies when I was a kid and I grew up fine. I think you are just weak.
:^)

Under the Shari'a, if a man/woman/child recites he Shahadah (the Islamic declaration of faith) before two or more Muslim men, they officially convert to Islam. Think about this for a moment, and ponder if any of those school children have been tricked into doing this with their moron parents in the background thinking about how multicultural they're being.
pics and vids not related whatsoever, have a huge dump of RSF/SADF stuff I need to share with Holla Forumsacks.

Lurk more.

You've just given me the beginnings of a cunning plan.

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out you typed that out on an imageboard.

he said on an anonymous imageboard

Must one self flagellate for having good taste and being disgusted by the limitations of speech placed on namefag websites?

>tfw Flight Simulator X has camo DC-3 missions in Africa for animal protection

I can answer this user.
Live pretty close to this city.
We had a muslim kid and 2 Jehovah's Witnesses in our class.
They dodged swim courses, religion lessons and didn't have to go to the church.

We bullied them out of town, like the 2 nigger and the 4 koreans.
Born in the right neighbourhood i guess.

Gymnasium Kronwerk
Eckernförder Str. 58 b-d
24768 Rendsburg
[email protected]/* */
Tel:04331/78 25 11
Fax:04331/78 25 20

archive.fo/lCw4l

You guys should let Renate know what you think about her actions.

Of course it's a womyn

There is a clown over here too.

There is a clown over here too.

Merckel needs to be stopped, or she will kill every single last ethnic german.

Was your grandpa a martial artist?

This nigger

by that logic can we start forcibly baptising muslims for the keks?

How can a school fine anyone? I don't see how that would be legally binding.

Plus, who said it was truancy? Just say little Sven had the flu.

wew RIDF I remember in 2012 when they were shilling all the libertarian crap and I remember during Ferguson they were shilling black rights crap

this btw fam

What part of "archive fucking everything" do you not understand, exactly?

Nope, it subtly shits on Russia plenty as well. It's co(he)ntrolled opposition like all big news outlets.
Archive nevertheless.

Nope, it subtly shits on Russia plenty as well. It's co(he)ntrolled opposition like all big news outlets.
Archive nevertheless.

"Take that, mom!":the post

falafel is breddy gud, though. Pls no bully

This shouldn't have been allowed to exist to begin with
Germany get your shit together

That is certainly a possibility. However, even if the individual has recited it and thus considered a Muzz by other Muzz, the individual can just say he refuses to identify as such and they have no comeback for that other than silently trying to contain their butthurt.

Or killing the traitor to Islam. It puts them in the spotlight. Bad idea.

missed >mfw

Religious education is compulsory, but a school may offer an alternative program like "values and norms". We did not have that, and everyone orthodox christian was defaulted to protestant religious education, every muslim to catholic religious education, with a third option unavailable (children can choose during 5th class if they want to switch, however, which in the case of the orthodox christians happened a couple of times).

There are 4-5 sermons on occasions like christmas and end of the school year and they used to be compulsory. It was amended not because of muh religious freedom, but because my generation of pupils behaved like little impatient shits and a sermon is just way easier to hold with people actually wanting to be there.

The ones which dodged swim courses were the girls which "were" on their period two or three times a month. I lived in what is a city with more than 100.000 people living there. Which surprise that different cities handle things differently…

It's time we start shooting everyone who pushes this.

Exactly as I predicted in the other thread with the news.

Reminder to not spare any women on DOTR.

here

Also

This is how i can tell you're a jew.

Kek is the one true god.

Not even the marauding barbarians did that, go back into the oven, kike.

Kek is a meme.

You can join them in the mass graves on DOTR.

Women should be in kitchens, not ovens. Unlike you.

Fuck off, death merchant.
Wombs make babies, dead wombs make wormfood.

Samefag kike defending the genetically defective and traitorous women that destroy our societies.

Wormfood sounds just perfect for you and them. Can't wait for DOTR.

You will be going in the oven you kek hating shill.

LARPagan faggots are at the bottom of the food chain here. You can stop proxy spamming now.

I honestly think at a young enough age there isn't such a thing as permanent trauma. That's Jew propaganda. Eg, I don't remember being afraid of the dark and needing a nightlight even though my parents swear this is the truth.

Besides, pain is a supreme learning tool and has been since the advent of modern man.

Isn't the trial just them saying "we're not paying your stupid fine" and now the court has to decide if that Renate cunt is retarded or the country is fucked?

For the love everything holy let this shit just kick off into all out war before December

But goy! What could cause more harm to a child than denying xir contact with all the wonderful diversity in our society? Oy vey, that could make xir later get in trouble with law, for intolerance! You surely don't want your child to become a criminal, do you, goy?
DO YOU, GOY???
*shutting it down intensifies.gif*

The school calls the police, the police dishes out the fine. Truancy is an actual misdemeanor in the civil code.

You need an actual doctor to sign a document confirming this for that to work. Needless to say, enthusiasm for tolerance and diversity is a binding requirement to keep a medical license.

In Germany, yes. And jailed if you're a recidivist.

Memes are our gods, you (((newfag))).

They can easily win this. If Germany believes in freedom of religion then they cannot force a student to go on a religious field trip BECAUSE the only way to enter a mosque is to BOW DOWN ON YOUR KNEES FIRST. This is schools forcing children to engage in a religion. Case closed.

Fuck off you intolerant Christfaggot }:^)

see

1. make sure you can see it, and then show it, and repeat showing it every 2-3 days for a few weeks.

2. show them. literally, show them, they, the mudshits to your kid. works best if you're in a car, at a mall balcony looking down and out of sight, etc. you're presence in the room changes the room – you can't be in the room, when you're in the room. and they will act like themselves and fall back down.

3. with the mirror image circuit, the shitskins mimic you. with the mirror image circuit, your child will see them (crucially when you're not seen by the shitskins), and mime them. then you ask your child, after they bare witness, if you, their father, would do that.

if they are your child, then the instantaneous recognition of other/gaul is set.

4. top it off with 'would a cat do that'? no, not even a cat? so what are they? not me, not cat, not you… subanimal.

you have to know your lines, the mudshit's lines, your child's lines, and a cat's lines. otherwise, just look away until later in life. if you can't correct the television, don't have them look at sodom.

If you were a good parent who loved your kid, you would gorepost Islam at them. Back in the olden days when white people still ruled and public schools were actually good, for drivers' ed the first few weeks was extended goreposting of videos of stupid teenagers who got mangled and killed in horrible automobile accidents; people were much better, more courteous drivers when we still did that. I don't even think they have drivers ed in most high schools anymore due to insurance reasons, so Blood on the Asphalt film reels sit collecting dust in some storage room and traffic accidents and bad driving is probably higher than ever.

I'm scared of clowns, dolls, and clowndolls because my parents were watching Poltergeist when I was like 3 and they thought I was too young and focused on my toys to understand what was going on. I don't have nightmares, but I still feel unsettled and creeped out around dolls, clowns, and clowndolls and I'm in my 30s.

Man, you're so naive, you need to take the redpill on children: they're little mush-minded savages, not rational actors like you or I; they must be shaped with emotional trauma and spankings, not reasoned discourse and information.

Your kid is already lost.

I mean, if you want your kid to grow up and be a redditor, then by all means spare them the harsh bloody truths about the sick, sad world in which we live

Materialism may align with physical & observable reality more than mythology does, but look at what kind of society and people materialism produces in our shit society of today and compare them to the societies and individuals created by mythic idealism.

Nah, kill yourself, Kikelstein.

Oy vey your whole post is very sexist,racist and antisemitic this is very problematic.

It's Occupied Germany, (((they))) don't believe in anything except destroying the German people.

only the kikes, the brainwashed whites should be redpilled

Ahhh.. I just love the letter H.

Germany was conquered by the enemies of Christ, what do you expect?

Then again, on average the redditor will produce offspring with higher chances compared to user board users.

This is the 5th time that I see this story in the catalog in the last couple of days. Are too stupid to check the fucking catalog or what?