UPCOMING EVENTS
Thursday 10/27 - Toledo, OH - 4:00 EDT
Thursday 10/27 - Geneva, OH - 7:00 EDT
Friday 10/28 - Manchester, NH - 12:00 EDT
Friday 10/28 - Lisbon, ME - 3:00 EDT
Friday 10/28 - Cedar Rapids, IA - 7:00 CDT

12 DAYS TILL THE ELECTION

PRE-SHOW STARTING

Hillary confirmed for possessed by (((demons)))

kek

lolwut

HIGH ENERGY MILK MAN

I'm almost fascinated how many people watched Man who Fought the Bank.

The Amish are wildly dysgenic. They're nearly as inbred as arabs. At least they keep their women in line I guess?
noice. They look like they're in some sort of shop or well-stocked garage, so there's probably a strong man in their life. A beautiful thing to see.
Even when I was a young kid, I knew there was something wrong with kids who looked like that jew. When I was very young I once got in trouble for picking on a jew kid in the neighborhood, calling him an inbred piece of trash. That was actually when I learned for the first time that jews still existed in AD. Now that I think back on it, I have to wonder if my parents were shielding me from the truth.

dammit right side

das right side

As pleasant as I hear the Amish are, they still have a lot of problems with having a small population and very restrictive mating practices. Some Amish groups even go so far as to pay outsiders to impregnate their women to freshen up their gene pool. That's right. Amish men not only cuck themselves, but they pay people to do it. It's a sad way.

I once met a man who converted to Amish-ism(?) for nearly 10 years as an adult. He grew up a normal American, went to university, learned German Pennsylvanian Dutch, then became Amish and married an Amish woman. Had 5 or 6 kids with her too. 10 years later he left them, but still gets to see the kids. He didn't say if he divorced, got divorced, or what happened. He didn't volunteer that, and I didn't ask.

I wonder if maybe he was taken in by them for his fresh genetics, but cast out after the woman was done birthing kids.

(Checked)
So many blonde qts..
I can't wait for the future, lads

FLYNN

VERY DIGITAL ELECTION

#MAGA #MAGA #MAGA

FELLOW DEPLORABLE IRISH-AMERICAN REPORTING IN THE JEW FEARS THE POTATO

FLOOR SUDDENLY STICKY FOR TRUMP

Eternal Hiberno.

BIG LEAGUE

TRUMP TIME

HE'S HERE

THE EMPERAH COMETH

DRAIN THE SWAMP

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

(((JOHN GRUBER)))

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Drain the Swamp is evidently Trump's new favorite catchphrase. We should meme it as hard as we can.

is just me or there is some nigger trying to put hand horns on Trump?

is just me or there is some nigger trying to put hand horns on Trump?

wew

She was doing when he was talking about the savage, degenerate shit Kebabs do.
Fucking bitch.
She goes back to africa taped on the wing of the plane