SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON WITH (((THE POLLS)))

POLLING IS DOWN 50-75% COMPARED TO 2012

twitter.com/RoteCaption/status/790412531382775808

Here's the number of state polls published between October 1-24:

State: 2012-2016
PA: 16-6
OH: 29-9
FL: 23-11
CO: 16-5
NH: 10-6
MI: 10-5
NV: 15-6
VA: 23-4
WI: 14-6
IA: 10-1

The total volume of publicly released polling in 2016 vs. 2012 is down significantly - 50-75% fewer polls are being released. Despite this, we're being told "believe the polls, Trump is losing". They hope to depress our vote turnout and make a loss seem inevitable. A reduction in polling makes you wonder; are they deliberately withholding information, or are they only releasing results favourable to Hillary?

Entire states are not even polled. For example, 0 polls were released for MN & CT, 1 for WA & NJ. In 2012, 6 polls were done for MN, NJ, & WA, and 10 for CT. Clinton is polling significantly behind Obama in 2012 in big Democratic states - 7 points back in WA, NY & MI, 5 back in IL, WI & OR. Clinton also polls behind Obama in swing states. She is 10 back in IA & ME, 4 back in CO, NV, OH & PA, 3 back in VA, 1-2 back in FL & NC. They struggle to maintain an illusion of her winning with these numbers so far behind the 2012 race by suppressing Trump's totals. Despite polling well back of Obama in almost every Dem & swing state, Hillary polls nationally equal Obama in '12 at 48%! Truly a mystery!

If Hillary polls 4 points back from Obama in swing states & 6 back in Dem states, her national number should be closer to 43% than 48%. They claim she makes this up in red states, but she polls even or 1-2 points worse than Obama in IN, GA, AZ, TX, UT, LA, OK, KS, MO, TN, NE. (((Nate Cohn))) & (((Nate Silver))) and Co. focus on Trump's poll numbers, not Hillary's, because that is the story the media wants to spin to you. But if we look at Hillary's numbers & project them out like Obama, she won't get a majority in any swing state or IL, WA, OR, NM, MN, or ME. If Hillary can't crack a majority of vote until we get to hardcore Democrat states like CA, MA, HI & MD, its hard to see her path of victory. She can't even break 50% in a poll of Vermont, a state Obama won w/ 67%. She is in fact 20 points behind Obama there!

If so many voters melted away from the Dems, where did they go? Pollsters want us to think they're "undecided" & 10% will vote 3rd party. This is pretty hard to accept. Is 1 in 10 of your friends & family voting Johnson, McMuffin, or Jill Stein? Obviously not. There is no social penalty for the most part for openly supporting Hillary, yet pollsters can't get people to say it even in secret. On the other hand, consequences of Trump support are dramatic. Is this a real pollster? Who knows. "No dude, I'm undecided/voting Johnson."

You buy polls, so if the poll don't show what you want, then it's not published.

You should see a lot of broke polling firms if the trend reflected a real dip in polling.

bump

bump

this is a white pill for me

CONDITIONING = BROKEN
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bump for good legwork

Bump, interesting

That tells me that they're not getting the results that they want and don't want to publish the fact that Hillary is losing.

Bump for a great OP

Even the normiest of normies are realizing that something is going on this election cycle. I'm not worried about Trump supporters voting, come hell or high water.

bump

Is there any way to verify these poll counts? Idiot clinton supporter friends claiming it's unfounded.

more ppl have to be talking about this…

You'd think the chuckelfucks would learn from Brexit that fake and suppressed polling doesn't discourage anyone, it only makes them more willing to vote.

RCP keeps track of all the polls. Just go state for state and year for year and count yourself individually.

But it is suspicious. If you check there are more or less no Hawai'i polls available but it's just kind of presumed it'll go blue.

Though Trump did win Hawaii in the primary. I remember at the time that was a surprise. Does anyone have turnout numbers in the primary for Republican and Democrat?

Has anyone asked these poll kikes about it? I'm sure Nate Schlomo has a lovely reason why polling is down,

Wouldn't this lean towards the assumption that Trump is winning in nearly all early polls if they have to try this hard to SHUT IT DOWN?

There was a recent poll in which Hillary won Rhode Island by just 4 points.

OBAMA WON THAT STATE BY FUCKING 28 POINTS IN 2012

If this isn't evidence that a Trump landslide is imminent, then I don't know what is.

But they will use muh Texas to say Hilarly landslide

top kek
Was it also within the margin of error?

It may have been an outlier, but I've seen other polls from New Jersey and Oregon where Hillary is only winning by 5-7 points.

Yes actually. The other 9 are voting Trump.

It's just like those Pepsi commercials. Where they hold taste tests in many places, then only publicize the best results.

bump

Moloch BTFO, praise Kek!

Could someone please explain to me on how these polls actually work?

I thought they wait outside of voting places and ask the people who they voted for on their way out? Or do they go door to door and ask people?

If polling is down over 50% since the last election cycle then it's super easy to poll unfairly by targeting locations that they know will be more Democrat and avoiding the areas that heavily support Trump.

No, the ones they do after voting are called "exit polls".

These polls are made by calling a 100 people and asking them who are they voting for.

They use over a thousand usually.

Gotcha. Thanks.