CNN Humbly Requests Advertising Money from the Donald

WEW
During an interview with CNN's Dana Bash, Trump is asked whether or not he is prepared to write a check to "get over the finish line." Putin, Farage, someone, HELP!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NiYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope that network crashes and burns. They don't deserve one fucking cent. The only thing that would be better if Trump goes Hulk Hogan on all of their asses for all the lies they've been spreading.

The reason they are trying to scare Trump into spending money, is because they are doing all their work for the Clinton's for free.

I think Trumps thought is, if someone is still watching CNN unironically then they aren't able to be saved

Can anyone link me to that youtube propaganda video where it shows Trump supporters being attacked? I didn't want to make a new thread.

AHAHAHAHA, FAGGOTS
Let the Lugenpresse starve

The eternal internal struggle of the jew, the quest for more shekels and the desire to subvert. Looks like she got sidetracked.

It's more than that, Trump has gotten further than any other political candidate with spending only a small fraction of what would be typically spent. That is a plus for Trump, but the election season is a huge cashcow that the media is dependent on to finanance their next 4 years. Trump has denied them at least a billion dollars by simply being so savvy.

advertising = jews, all (((their))) pressure onr Donald to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on advertising are jews looking to grab his shekels.

That face needs bashing alright.

nice I forgot to post the mp4

of course she's jewish. I remember her shilling against trump grabbing the pussy all day on cnn before, during and after the second debate

kekm

What's great about this is that he says right before she asks, he mentioned that he built that hotel on time and under budget. He's been running his campaign like that, saving millions of dollars where his counterparts during the primary and general election are burning money for no real gains.

Hulk Hogan was only the face of another man's lawsuit. You don't put a gay globalist man and all his friends unless you intend to pay the price one day

What was Trump's response?

nice catch

He just kept reiterating the fact that he spent less than anyone else had.
Embed is the full vid.

Trump have billions worth of voluntary independent work.

How much would meme magic be worth if a price could be put on it?

You can't put a price on the help of a God or memetics.

SHADILAY

What the fuck was the point of the question? Was she asking shekels for running ads on CNN?

Yes. That is seriously what she was doing.

Seriously this, was she expecting him to say "Oh yeah, sure let me write you a check so that I can 'combat' those negative ads on your channel"? When they themselves have been doing basically nothing but bash him too? The fucking audacity of those niggers.

I kinda want to know what she was going to say at the end there, trying to justify pressing that question so much.

What does that gun shoot? Rubber pellets?

Yes, but not just cnn, for all of advertising because it's all jews, she's pushing Trump to hand over hundreds of millions of shekels to the tribe, he hasn't been and they're put out they haven't scammed him like they do with all the other elections.

The Jew begs for money as he accuses you of sexual assault without any evidence but some lying cunts who have been proven to be lying about their accusations.

Something like that. Maybe beanbags.

that jew bitch did one good thing advertently. She asked Trump about Brexit and he was right about it. This will go a long way for UK US relations after he wins.

WEBM

It's amazing that she doesn't realize how bad that makes her look. The lugenpresse are so corrupt they are completely out of touch with reality.

i just gotta check those quads

CNN prostrating before the Don. Noice

Love his body language.
It's very presidential compared to Barack Hussein's nu-male posture.

proud of you, son

he's getting better every day, just imagine what he'll be like in the oval office giving interviews after reversing all of obamas damage within his first week. scary how ready he seems for the job considering he's only been a "politician" for less than a year

Bash was born in Montvale, New Jersey, the daughter of Frances (née Weinman) and Stu Schwartz. Her father is an ABC News producer who is currently the senior broadcast producer of ABC News, based at Good Morning America. Her family is Jewish,[2] and her mother is an author and educator in Jewish studies. She has a brother, David Schwartz, who is a New York City-based video producer.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!!

toppest of keks

It gets worse friend, she's infectious.

next you're gonna tell me that donny lemons, anderson cooper, and jape tapper belong to a secret homosexual gloryhole club

toppest of keks

(poorly hidden laughter)

truly disgusting

you didn't know?

how many anons have seen this?

What was the official explanation of that fake CNN newscast?

What was the official explanation of that fake CNN newscast?

Damn man, slow down.

and our kind of loyalty can't be bought

They insist that they were on-sight in Dharan, Saudi Arabia and Charles Jaco has gone so far as to sue people for the claims of it being faked.

I'm going to link to a "debunking" article that supports CNN's assertion - archive.is/NiYOY , even though it makes me feel ill to "defend" CNN. I am as skeptical about skeptics and debunkers when it comes to stuff like this as I am the "truthers", but I do believe this guy makes a decent case for the location of the video actually being in Dharan.

That being said, I think they absolutely dramatized the alleged danger they were in with all the stupid gasmasks and helmets and shit.

They demand shekels, yet do a really shitty job promoting Trump.

Hes not going to pay for shitty work.

….there really isnt much left on tv anymore save the news channels.

I like that gif, I really do.

Thee is one with text..

Goes somethinng like.

"Fuck the police"

"Fuck the civilians"

She was asking if he was angle the lady weeks of his campaigning like TV ads, billboards etc. versus social media and rallies. I think the angle was trying to push that he has a very weak grip on swing states and needs to do something about (in the same interview Trump calls out (((bash))) saying her questions are frankly insulting). It was just very poorly worded.

Of course, what's important is how it looks, not what they intended. CNN is asking for fucking handouts.

I NEVER forget the face of a traitor!

I NEVER forget the face of a traitor!

lolwut?

lel