IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT

"Kill Them All" - Thousands Of Israelis Take To The Streets Calling For Palestinian Genocide

archive.fo/fBkm1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations#End_of_apartheid_and_severing_of_ties
youtu.be/z5h2tVSEWiQ?t=266
looklex.com/e.o/palestine.religions.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

using violence is only permissible for us Chosen, you goyim need to learn to get along with spics, niggers, and muslims

Or, as the Washington Post recently said about the israeli fence, "necessary".

Their hypocrisy really knows no bounds.

I'm so sick of these pesky Palestinians hindering our Israeli Overlords world domination. They must be cleansed.

Spread this. The more the Jews call anti-Zionism anti-Semitic, the more anti-Zionists will be pushed into Anti-Semitism.

if WW3 happens, i hope somebody removes Israel from the map

judaism in a sentence.

You might call it hypocrisy, they call it fucking over their enemies.

ww3 will happen so that you can fight the muslims in their homeland for ZOG,, so that israel gains more land

meanwhile the muslims in your homeland don't get drafted and they'll enjoy their lives with the women

Disabled ZOGbot veterans are going to have fun being denied their allowances and blamed for ruining the countries of sandniggers occupying their countries.

Everyone has a choice.

yeeeaahh, no.

i would find israeli positions far more tenable if kikes weren't the first to cry about muh human rights and if kikery was not the root of all these weakness when dealing with mud people.

and this is not just a leftist kike thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations#End_of_apartheid_and_severing_of_ties

yes, it's hypocrisy.

incidentally it's the same reason why jeebus despised them.

I find it hard to fault the Jews for being effective manipulators and for acting in their own best interest. After all, you don't blame a snake for being a snake.

The real fault is with those who let them get away with it.

Trend it on twatter for epic lulz

#PalestinianLivesMatter

BLM already hates Israel and calls it an apartheid state.

http ://truthuncensored.net/breaking-amish-of-america-endorse-trump-for-president-hillary-campaign-staff-resigning-update/

Commit suicide immediately, zoglover.

REMINDER TO RADICALISE ANTI-ZIONISTS INTO ANTI-SEMITES

the choice will be
fight and have a chance to survive
or get branded as a traitor/deserter and get shot by the other zogbots

Daily reminder that the Obama administration has spent almost half a billion dollars on building fences on the borders between Jordan and Iraq + Jordan and Syria.

I don't see how that isn't a choice.

i don't see how I said there wasn't a choice retard
but if the choice is certain death vs chance of living,
you know what choice you are going to take

The course of least resistance here is dying on the spot, so your projection about my lack of character falls flat.

MFW modern conservatives will support this.

nice larping though
don't need to explain anything, since everyone with some common sense knows your lying shows enough about your lack of character

Genocide works, folks. Just ask Israel!

You seem genuinely retarded.

sick comeback americunt

you're going to die for ZOG if you want or not pigface

even if you have somec character it would not save you retard

One would say it's a good thing since everyone else in Europe and other countries can call for the genocide of sandniggers, jews, and niggers and everybody who wants to justify it can just point and say "the Israelis are doing it, that makes it ok!". The cuckservatives can't fight that and neither can the ZOG liberal media.

They aren't wrong though, all semites must be killed without exception

By The Protocols you are right Shlomo.

By The Protocols you are right Shlomo.

Palestinians are alright as long as they're secular Nationalists. Same goes for Arabs.

Civic nationalist spotted and reported;

You know, if I were a Jew I would encourage the Europeans to genocide nonwhites. Then I would just flex control through the Abrahamic faiths to subjugate the Europeans. If Jews had any sort of long term time horizon then they'd win for sure, but they are just too blatant, abrupt, and hypocritical to gain any success that lasts.

What the fuck? I never said I want them in my country. Why do we support Assad, nigger?

Arabs have their worthless africa-esque desert shithole in the Arabian Peninsula where they can eat lizards and fuck goats to their heart's content, they should go back to it and stop shitting up good, civilized aryan countries.

Arabs have their worthless africa-esque desert shithole in the Arabian Peninsula where they can eat lizards and fuck goats to their heart's content, they should go back to it and stop shitting up good, civilized aryan countries.

When did I ever advocate wanting them to come to my country? All I said was we should support Arab Nationalists in their own countries.

Reading comprehension, niggers. Don't jump to conclusions.

Assad is not an Arab, secular nationalists are a dying minority amongst the desert people;

Palestine is today perhaps the most homogeneous society in the Middle East in matters of religion, being the only country with close to 100% of its population belonging to Sunni Islam.
Christianity
Christianity is the religion of 6% of all Palestinians, in all countries. In the autonomous regions that generally are called Palestine, however, their number is radically lower, only 0.6%. Large groups of Christians have left their homelands, facing hardship from the Muslim majority, in particular from Islamists. In 1922, Christians represented 9.5% of the total Palestinian population.
Of the Palestinian Christians, most live on West Bank, only 2,000 Christians live on the Gaza Strip. About 15,000 in the Ramallah district, 8,000 in the Bethlehem district. In both areas, Christians formed the majority until the 1950's.
looklex.com/e.o/palestine.religions.htm

Jews don't play by the rules. Those who they play against do, that is why they win.

we can read between the lines;

Are you a child or are you a man?

it points to an all-too-common and dangerous mentality that social media, the Israeli government, and Western media “conveniently” ignore. An Israeli news agency even put the then-suspected preferential treatment to the test and found that Facebook and the Israeli authorities treated calls for revenge from Palestinians and Israelis very differently

yeah… there's no such thing as jewish control of media at all. it's just a myth, right, guys?

Assad's a bad example, but some Arabs support him. Don't forget Saddam and Gadaffi they were Arab. Don't get me wrong, Arabs clearly can't compare with Europeans, but there are some good ones, namely the Nationalists (and Christians), and we should support them, especially since, as you said, they're dying out. Islamists and 'moderate' Muslims can go fuck a goat in the desert.

You jumped to a conclusion. Don't be proud of that.

Fuck them. Persians, the white ones, sure but fucking Arabs? Lol no

Then simply play by their rules or use them as justification for anything you do or say. Anyone call you racist after you call for the genocide of Muslims or sterilising and killing niggers? Just say "The Jews in Israel do it, you aren't an antisemite are you?".

There's a lot of nationalist parties in Europe people cry are pozzed because they support Israel and in a sense it's true, but at the same time Israel is our "greatest ally" because they are crazy nationalist and can get away with all the shit they do against shitskins so obviously we can to. The mere existence of Israel actually helps nationalists tremendously. It can justify any manner and action of behaviour, from apartheid policies, not giving shitskins the vote, even genocide. Of course, this will also be used against the Jews themselves.

Go fuck yourself. We're facing worse odds, but we should join with our allies. Mudslimes can go fuck themselves, but secular Arabs and Christians are fine.

Stating the obvious is a criminal offense in my country

when there is a doubt there is no doubt- Ronin.
I am ready to condemn innocents if in the process I hit my target, a ratio of 2 innocents killed for 8 ennemies eliminated is really good in my book;

Fair enough, with all the recent shilling and the exodus you can't blame a guy for being on high alert.

how will you differentiate them: hint you can't;
you will create unnecessary security problems you will let them in your bunker and they will blow themselves up

I don't want them in my country. I want to support them in their own countries.

You bite Zog bait.

Little do they know it will be them who will be killed when we take away the Weapons and Walls they took from us, and the Kebabs (both Palestinians, and every single African and Middle Eastern immigrant shoved into Europe in the last 100 years) flood in and take their country back, killing and raping as they please, just the way the high kikes planned for Europe.
Karma is a Bitch, and she's got fangs.

Oy vey this is unforgivable. We let these people live in our country, these Palestinians have infiltrated our government and taken control of our banking…. oh wait…. no nevermind.

Dude, he said they're okay if they're nationalists. Nationalists don't immigrate. This guy is saying Palestinians are okay if they stay in Palestine. This is true. I support foreign nationalists. Gaddafi was a good guy, Assad is a good guy, and these Palestinians need to become nationalists as well.

So it's okay to fund and build a wall to keep Arabs out of Jewsville, but if the US tries the same thing with Mexicans it's racist.

Why should anyone betray their people to fight. If the american people have any worth at all they will refuse. I would refuse knowing what the pakis will do with my female relatives. Fuck the government if they won't stop the pakis raping.

Those are borders of Greater Israel, you stupid goy.

KYS Shlomo

that's also how i interpreted that post.

It's hilarious to see (((people))) defend "refugees" invading europe but then say palestinians should all be executed.

But goy, remember how Israel takes all those Israeli Refugees.

rare

Holla Forums shouldn't be using archival sites that require javascript to view the page.

We're better than this.

what do you suggest?

archive.is

archive.fo IS archive.is though…it even gets redirected to .fo sometimes if you go to .is.

Why is it doing that? Is something happening?

Hypocrisy is sewn deeply into the fabric of Jewish DNA.

I guess they made 2 servers to reduce the workload on the first one since people archive more. Just an assumption.

I think they just wanted to use a different domain, under Icelandic law, which has the best freedom of speech protection in the world. Not joking, it rates higher than Sweden.

B-BUT GOY, WE ARE DIFFERENT
I-TS TOO COMPLICATED
THATS HARD

Its their religion & curse, look at how the Talmud puts them above any morals and rules.
Kikes created a sense of master-race, thanks to the massive butthurt of biblical levels caused by Christ.

damn

Israel is truly a model for all nations, they will be the justification of the greatest excuses for for exclusion and genocide, including of Jews themselves from all nations.

That still doesn't mean you let the snake go if it bites you

Sounds familiar

bump

Take the last palace you say?

Ok we can certainly take that.

The Jews are better at being Nazis than the Nazis were.

Then again, it was mostly propaganda anyway.

Jewish projection and all that.

We should all do well to learn from Israel and the example they set.

Well the kikes better not complain about muh six gorillion anymore then. Kill them all (the jews).

Not just that, if the US tries to build a wall it's racist AND walls don't work to begin with. When Israel builds a wall neither applies.

Funny how that works.

I hate to bring him up but Dugin actually said something similar. He basically said (cynically) that Israel sets the standard for what a liberal democracy is and since Israel behaves aggressively (despite muh liberal democracy and human rights), others are allowed to as well. Watch the video.

jump

A map of Greater Israel please.

Now would be a really good time to spread the boycott and divest meme again. We just need a few videos to show the true nature of the kikes to the western world.

Take your pick lad

The jews will eventually win out over Palestine, but that's okay because, well, you know…

They always turn on each other in the end, and when an invading force comes to destroy their temple they are disorganized. The only difference how is that when down they will destroy everything with the Samson option.

The real fault of the child rapist is his phimosis.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing?

user, of course they can be compared to europeans. The stupid fucking europeans have been helping the Israel Proxy War Machine, a.k.a USA, mess with the few countries that were holding themselves together. And now, that shit can really blow up after all this mess, an Europe is already having a taste of this. Let it be a lesson:
LOOK FOR YOUR INTERESTS, BUT DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT BLIND KIKERY WILL NOT BRING CONSEQUENCES.

What? Superior military? International support?

You do realize you can`t make a bible reference and count it as an argument, how`s that different from liberals using buzzwords to justify something?

More like muh handicap.

why do you support foreign peoples to abide by an ideology that makes them more threatening to you?

be good sandniggers… kill yourselves off… spare the aryan masterrace the tedious garbage disposal…

Holy shit likes are dumb. Please someone tell me there's video

Reminder that Christians are perfectly fine with the world decaying because they believe the Rapture will come when the world is sufficiently fucked up.
It's no different than Judaism or Wahhabism at that point.

This is worse than Orwellian

What do they send you to prison for 2 years for refusing to serve? Everyone here has been living in a dim bedroom in front of a computer for more than half their lives, big change

Agreed. It's Christianity that has made us into fucking slaves. Jews are fucked up and twisted but they're not slaves

The Fall of Zion is inevitable now.

I hope I get to be there to burn their Third (and final) Temple.

WWI established the Jew among the global elite
WWII estsblished the Jewish state of Israel
WWIII will be the end of all kikes

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Yeah, I used to make a distinction but no longer.

Yeah, don't be too quick to judge those of us who use a bit of kosher taqiyya in order to redpill people.

This more than anything got me questioning the holohoax.