IT'S HAPPENING

Signs of Monster Voters Appear in Minnesota CD8 – Trump Beating Clinton by 12 Points

Yesterday’s significant example was in Butler County Ohio where requests for republican ballots have increased by a whopping 40% over 2012. Today, another VERY significant indication surfaces -albeit quietly- Minnesota’s deep blue CD-8.

MINNESOTA – The eighth Congressional District of Minnesota is a working class area in Eastern Minnesota. It has voted for a Democrat in the last four Presidential elections. It has a Democrat Congressman and will likely be the most expensive Congressional race this year.

Usually, a Democrat Presidential candidate would win. But a recent poll held a shock:

- Trump is beating Hillary by 12 points: “Our poll shows Republican Donald Trump with a 12-point lead over Clinton, 47 percent to 35 percent“
- Trump is winning with women: “leading Clinton 41 percent to 39 percent.”
- Dems are crossing over: “the number of Democrats dropped from 34 percent in 2014 to 27 percent in 2016. The number of independents jumped from 31 percent two years ago to 41 percent this year.“

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/27/signs-of-monster-voters-appear-in-minnesota-cd8-trump-beating-clinton-by-12-points/
archive.fo/NsRfI

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/politics/stewart-mills-rick-nolan-8th-congressional-race-kstp-survey-usa-poll/4299301/
twitter.com/RoteCaption/status/790412531382775808
youtube.com/watch?v=hf9O-D0If6I
clipconverter.cc/
dailymotion.com/video/x4xbpnh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These next eight years are gonna be good.

YES I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN

Post yfw you get to watch Megyn Kelly and the Clinton News Network be filled with defeat as they report Minnesota go red.

Feeling better every day on my "Trump landslide" bets.

Encourage all anons to take advantage of these ridiculous odds and at least bet on Trump to win. 23 cents buys a dollar on a Trump victory right now.

What service?

Where do we cast bets?

I use Predictit. If you have Bitcoin you can also use Predictious. Looks like they actually have better odds atm. 21 cents buys a dollar on a straight victory.

I use bitbet. Ive got a few coins running on trump.

Is betting on the election with bitcoin legal? I'm thinking about dropping a bitcoin on Trump Might as well considering if he loses we're fucked anyway

Those payouts are ridiculously low compared to other websites. Odds are more in line with reality, sure, but I like oversized payouts for my bets.

Yes, it is legal, up to $850 on a given market. PredictIt is fully compliant with US regs. Not sure about Predictious.

When he wins there are going to be 1000's of reaction images made from the look on the faces of these media scum. It will be glorious.

Awesome, ill give predictit a look. Thanks for the tip!

pleb tier, tbqh

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Yeah I stand to make 2 grand off the win, some cuck also bet his ar15 that he would lose.
He doesnt deserve to own a gun anyways.

Glorious.

*cuck

Fucking autocorrect.

I got 20k on this with a capitalist/globalist biz partner of mine. Just got an earful of how I am a nationalist/populist and how just fucking abhorrent enforcing borders and the law is…..He literally only reads the NYT and the Economist when it comes to political news.

He'll probably welch if you aren't using an intermediary.

I'm not worried, he's good for it. Hell he is wiring me 10's of thousands every few weeks while our biz is in startup mode.

I`m glad you clarified, I was looking for them digits.

told yall niggers

hes taking minnesota especially with all the new rapefugees there causing so many problems, ohio, iowa, penn and florida.

With those states alone, if the states that went red in 2012 stay the same that gives him 273 electoral votes and the win.

and on top of that he WILL win NY.
yes he will, upstate new york will be entirely red and long island is going red. long island has a very large population, enough to offest the libshits in nyc, and even with all the libshits there there will be some districts in nyc that go trump.

Make sure you have fireworks and if its legal in your area you best be shooting some blanks through your shotgun too

das is cutie

The problem with NY is that the Dems literally bought Buffallo to cement their power alongside the city itself, the mayor actually funneled a BILLION and some change to try and transform Buffalo into the 'technological corridor of NY!!!!!!', and is planning to open a bunch of new SUNY campuses by 2018 (which by the way are an absolute shitshow, with one fucking campus demanding a literal mile of glass handrails to be placed throughout the building and grounds). So needless to say unless the recent news of the money already getting embezzled out the ass and the huge Polytech institute indictment really turns some heads to how everything the ruling Dems do is only in favor of themselves, I think Trump wont win NY despite literally everywhere else in the state supporting him.

This fucking .gif, I like it

Im a former new yorker. buffalo and syracuse do present a problem, but I believe it will be offset by long island and the fact that believe it or not, although they are only a majority in certain districts, theres a lot of people in nyc for trump.

It's the GOP nomination all over again. Winning by such overwhelming margins that even the best rigging can't level the playing field without looking like a third world vote.

aint the Fire Monkey great?

PRAISE KEK!
HAIL TRUMP

thanks for the emote m80

YES

Does anyone knows of a video/infograph/some shit like that that summarizes Trump's ascension since he announced that he was running (and everyone was laughing) until he secured the nomination (and he was the one laughing)?

IT BEGINS

I need pump-up/hype music.

MNfag here, it's true I think Trump does have a chance. I still see way more bernie shit than Hillary shit around, and generally I think they're pissed she stole the primary. There are going to be a LOT of people voting green or libertarian.

Trump was winning from the beginning you dildo

not in our state. this is causing some serious lefty asspain and it's fucking glorious

fuck i just put 500$ into a predictit account but all the betting shares on the presidential election are already sold

Minnesotafag here.

It's a beautiful thought, but no. It hurts me, but Minnesota will go Hillary, 100%. I would bet anything on it. This is libcuck central here.

Minnesota likes to pretend it's a swing state, but it will always go dem. It's the state equivalent of those people who talk a lot about how they're "independents" and how both parties suck, but somehow as the election draws near, the only "responsible" choice is the dem. Always.

These are the ones I am in. The high average cost of some of those shares were from when I bought some right after the RNC with my winnings from the primary when Trump won. Not sure if I want to slap down even more on some of those markets that I haven't maxed out in.

Here's the original article

kstp.com/politics/stewart-mills-rick-nolan-8th-congressional-race-kstp-survey-usa-poll/4299301/

Once you get into the habit of just instantly filtering them, it feels pretty good knowing they're sitting in their CTR offices, and there's nothing they can do about it.

I fucking knew it. I called this shit months ago in a thread about how the stupid establishment niggers and kikes had no way to accurately predict the outcome of this election because of the massive amounts of undetectable voters who will come out for Trump after years of either not voting at all or voting Democrat in the past, and massive amounts of potential Democratic voters who will stay home due to apathy and/or dislike of $hillary. Watch. There will be a number of states that go red that would never have been in play in past elections. America is royally fed up with the bullshit and that is going to be reflected in this Trump win. He's going to fucking crush this cunt and no amount of rigging is going to be able to stop it.

(checked)

Underrated post my man.

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

The timing is perfect.

So hey
I don't into politics and I want some redpills.

Please correct me where I am wrong:

Trump is a shitty selection
Hillary is a shitty selection. (also, really odd. Every other president/nominee has been called by their last name, but we're calling her by her first? It can't be because of the last name being the same as Bill, because we had 3 Bushes….)

Anyway. So both choices are bad, but as I see it's better to pick trump who COULD do some good. Rather than Hillary who we know is going to be corrupt and horrible anyway you swing it. Am I right on this?

Choose one.

You guys used to be fun to mess with but now you're just getting lazy and less funny.

“Oh, look, Trump is up in Minnesota.”
“Add another 100,000 votes for Hillary on the machine.”
“Okay.”

Requesting a Whitehouse Oval Office shop.

Lurk more faggot.

On normie, Trump is literally Hitler I can't even logic, you're right.
To anyone else, it's corrupted and corruptee candidate Clinton vs Trump.

Killary revoked their hotpocket privileges after the last debate so their morale is down.

Whoa hey, I'm being serious faggots.
I legitmately just want to be corrected.

I thought the reason Trump was a good choice is because he is the better of the two piles of shit?

Nice Freudian slip cuck.

Non-American here. Where I can see unbiased polls that are precise like the ones in the one in the OP so I can draw an electoral map?

That wasn't a freudian slip?
I want to be more knowledgeable?
I'm not so far up my own ass that I assume everything I say is correct?

What is it that you want us to correct, you're record:^)

See

The only reason I am not betting my all of my 0.08 bitcoins is because I think trump might lose due to voter fraud

This is your mistake, CTR. Absolutely no one but the paid (such as yourself) and the mentally deficient see Trump as anything less than a God Emperor.

How to counter this narrative?
You can't.
Reality has no advertising budget.

If this is actually true, then this map is the absolute best Trump could do as of right now.

I really hope Trump gets rid of the electoral system and just moves us back to popular vote, along with an amendment stating that no other system can be used.

You’re shifting red. That’s why they gave you 200,000 niggers from Somalia.

oh god please be true

1. There is no “back”, because it was never the case.
2. We are not a fucking democracy, you dipshit.
3. Amend the Constitution to have the Electoral College ban winner take call. Then every state becomes a swing state.

DEATH TO CUCKS, DEATH TO KEBAB, RISE TO VICTORY, MINNESOTA WILL HELP TRUMP WIN

Don't be a defeatist, anything is possible with meme magic :^)

Life isn't so bad lads.

Just confirming with you lads that I believe Trump is gonna win it. Throwing my support in with the certainty of my wallet

Now THAT'S a first post.

I'd say Maine has a strong chance to shift red. Illinois is too pozzed though.

SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON WITH (((THE POLLS)))

POLLING IS DOWN 50-75% COMPARED TO 2012

twitter.com/RoteCaption/status/790412531382775808

Here's the number of state polls published between October 1-24:

State: 2012-2016
PA: 16-6
OH: 29-9
FL: 23-11
CO: 16-5
NH: 10-6
MI: 10-5
NV: 15-6
VA: 23-4
WI: 14-6
IA: 10-1

The total volume of publicly released polling in 2016 vs. 2012 is down significantly - 50-75% fewer polls are being released. Despite this, we're being told "believe the polls, Trump is losing". They hope to depress our vote turnout and make a loss seem inevitable. A reduction in polling makes you wonder; are they deliberately withholding information, or are they only releasing results favourable to Hillary?

Entire states are not even polled. For example, 0 polls were released for MN & CT, 1 for WA & NJ. In 2012, 6 polls were done for MN, NJ, & WA, and 10 for CT. Clinton is polling significantly behind Obama in 2012 in big Democratic states - 7 points back in WA, NY & MI, 5 back in IL, WI & OR. Clinton also polls behind Obama in swing states. She is 10 back in IA & ME, 4 back in CO, NV, OH & PA, 3 back in VA, 1-2 back in FL & NC. They struggle to maintain an illusion of her winning with these numbers so far behind the 2012 race by suppressing Trump's totals. Despite polling well back of Obama in almost every Dem & swing state, Hillary polls nationally equal Obama in '12 at 48%! Truly a mystery!

If Hillary polls 4 points back from Obama in swing states & 6 back in Dem states, her national number should be closer to 43% than 48%. They claim she makes this up in red states, but she polls even or 1-2 points worse than Obama in IN, GA, AZ, TX, UT, LA, OK, KS, MO, TN, NE. (((Nate Cohn))) & (((Nate Silver))) and Co. focus on Trump's poll numbers, not Hillary's, because that is the story the media wants to spin to you. But if we look at Hillary's numbers & project them out like Obama, she won't get a majority in any swing state or IL, WA, OR, NM, MN, or ME. If Hillary can't crack a majority of vote until we get to hardcore Democrat states like CA, MA, HI & MD, its hard to see her path of victory. She can't even break 50% in a poll of Vermont, a state Obama won w/ 67%. She is in fact 20 points behind Obama there!

If so many voters melted away from the Dems, where did they go? Pollsters want us to think they're "undecided" & 10% will vote 3rd party. This is pretty hard to accept. Is 1 in 10 of your friends & family voting Johnson, McMuffin, or Jill Stein? Obviously not. There is no social penalty for the most part for openly supporting Hillary, yet pollsters can't get people to say it even in secret. On the other hand, consequences of Trump support are dramatic. Is this a real pollster? Who knows. "No dude, I'm undecided/voting Johnson."

Not an argument.

I gave one EV to Trump because I read a while back that there was enough support to do it in the northern reaches.

Woops, mean to link this thread:

The Silent Majority is scoffing at you.

I don't have to argue, you're so dumb you pretty much do it for me.

I didn’t make it turn red in a vacuum. I swung other states red in accordance with the reports we’ve received.

Okay, reported then. You know fuck all about US law or US history.

You might not be eligible to vote in this one, Raj. Have you considered casting your pebbles (or however the fuck street-poopers vote) on Narendra Modi? I hear he has a plan to increase running water access in the capital by 3%. After that, the running rivers of shit in your country should drop by several inches [pic related]

Maybe, but they still have to vote. And they won't.

What's it like being such a little bitch?

Go to YouTube am watch some Milo Yianapulous. People here hate him, But he's very normy friendly and eloquent.

Reported.
The electoral college has always existed. There was never a time before it. The US is not a democracy. The US is a republic.

Reported.

Isn't minesota known for being a ultra left? This is huge

That looks like some bullshit from (((Nate Silver))). He's been wrong this entire election season.

this is amazing
thinking that when you win your bet, you are taking money from people who voted for clinton at a 1to5 rate
what a time to be alive

Dumb cucks don't know shit about MN. Clinton carries it - GUARANTEED. Throw in NH, which is just a suburb of Boston and she is next POTUS. See y'all in 2 weeks, right?

It is known for being very left, yes. Two things to note though- the kind of left here is probably more populist than dildo-tier leftism you see elsewhere- good for Trump. The other thing to note is that the state is 88% white and outside the twin cities is very, very red. Limited enthusiasm for Hillary+lots of third party voting+larger than average republican turnout could = a Trump victory here. It's somewhat of a longshot but I could see it happening.

What are you smoking son?

$.03 has been deposited in your account :^)

Reported for not even trying.
>>>Holla Forums is willing to accept people who are too afraid to be wrong, too stupid to know how to parse conversational context, and too obvious to be allowed to post here.

I have a feeling that news will cover these +Trump possibilities out the ass to get every possible person out there to vote Shillary. At least that's what I would do if I was MSM lapdog, but they've made serious blunders and bad choices during this election term, so I think they'll just bury it.

Don't say stupid things, and you won't get stupid replies.

youtube link?

Key work being 'published'. They are conducting just as many polls, but are only releasing the ones where Hilary has an edge. I think it's safe to assume Trump is winning every one of those missing polls.

You'll get nothing playing the "Ugh, BOTH candidates suck" card here

To add on to this I've actually seen Clinton ads on TV here- I'm not sure they'd be spending money on MN unless they were at least somewhat worried about it.

Reported.

It's just the bargaining phase with /leftycuck/. They know their era is coming to an end.

Be glad anons. Be glad you're not as stupid as

If he wins pa, he doesnt need these states

Everyone look at this nigger. Look at his desperate posting and laugh. Look at him reporting anyone who challenges his dumb posting. You're trying hard here, nigger, I'll give you that. Not going to stop a Trump landslide though.

Search for Trump Triumphant on Jewtube.

When CTR posts beyond the (1) you know they're scared

PA? Ha Ha Ha! Do you know how crooked and corrupt the city of brotherly love is. He has as much chance of winning PA as he has of winning CA. 11/9/16 - see you then

You're terrible at this. You make yourself too obvious. It is kind of amusing though.

Don't jinx it, he might have to win California now

Santa Claus ain't legal but he's still around

Faggot kike.

Correct, except that Trump gives signs of being not as bad as you believe.

yeah sorta, at one time, but we're way past that now
his speeches, his crowd support, the risks he takes, everything points at a genuine, good-oriented leadership attempt

Democracy is mob rule, user. The fpouinding fathers would despise you.

yeah but that's why the rigging is unprecedented, we're getting videos of ballots being switched to hillary in real time on screen after the voter picked trump

yeah he will rock the planet because even if hillary wins the vote (and i find it likely), he and the movement behind him will not stop there

kek?

funnily enough several leftist voices have come out claiming hillary's victory was ensured and so it would be a good idea to vote for independents or even for Trump in order to prevent her winning in a landslide, so that she would have to stick to progressive policies

Thank you for caressing the rectum!

He has a good chance of winning pa

check the other thread user. SK president confirmed it and even asked for forgiveness.

maybe people in minnesota are tired or rapefugees.

strange, i thought they were mostly of nordic stock.

People are too aware of the fuckery now user. The cat is out of the bag. Even the average retard is suspicious of fraud due to Trump being so vocal about rigging. The thing with this age of instantaneous communication is that videos like the one you mentioned are bound to go viral and shatter the narrative that the kikes are pushing that everything is on the up and up. They can't blatantly rig things now because regular people are now keyed into the idea of them rigging it. There's only so much people will put up with and that line has been crossed already.

t-this is not a canadacuck thread.

You guys are the weirdest state, voting Jesse Ventura as governor. No doubt some of your fellow Minnesotans will be going not just for Trump but GJ and Gilf Stein and Hillary will get cucked

Shillary campaigning this week in MI, WI, and MN tells you all you need to know about where she is right now. Fuckin done. Can't even remember the last time a Democrat stopped in MI this late in October.

See there's hope.

thx

Oh look, someone who understands the gravity of the current situation. Good on you user.

dont be such a cuck. Minnesota is going for Trump faggot

Why not kill yourself? You have no argument and no refutation to anything I’ve said. You know nothing about US history.

Reminder that she also STOPPED campaigning in North Carolina and Ohio a few weeks back. Not to say that Ohio won’t have the most rigging of any state in the Union (that’s how the nigger won 2012–some counties had more votes for him than people who lived in the county, not just registered voters), but she’s no longer campaigning.

You forgot NY and PA. Both of which Trump will win

I LIVE IN MINNESOTA
THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME MINNESOTA GOES REPUBLICAN SINCE REAGAN AND SECOND TIME IN AMERICAN HISTORY

THIS IS THE LAND OF A THOUSAND MEMES

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Go tell david that he needs to give you faggots new material because the defeatism isnt fooling anyone

Know how I know you’re a queer?

I wish she had insulted Pennsylvania coal miners directly. Something tells me that the niggers in the cities will still flip it. WV is a done deal, though. As for New York, come on, man. The numbers just aren’t there. Even ignoring kiketown, the cities of upstate are too blue. Hopefully I’m wrong, but this is going to be a damn close affair everywhere we look.

Whatever happened to the thread we had about becoming election observers in all our local precincts?

(checked)
I can't wait to post some dank Pepes to mine some leftists' salt

I’ve already been sending the suicide hotline to leftists, telling them to keep it handy. I don’t tell them what the number is; I make them look it up or call it.

For reference, it’s 1-800-273-8255

Fucking this. You don't spend resources on a state as reliably blue as MN unless you're worried it'll flip.

Winning Wisconsin? Trump is losing Utah unless McMullin concedes…like now. He might take Idaho as well

Winning Wisconsin? Trump is losing Utah unless McMullin concedes…like now. He might take Idaho as well

Can we meme her into a stop in Oregon in early November?

Holy shit, we need to make a "Trump Counseling" line after the election. Spread the number to libshits who will call hoping to feel better but we subtly encourage them to commit suicide.

The last time a Republican won MN was Nixon in 1972

All we have to do is spam their Twitter profiles with smug Trump Pepes. That'll do the trick.

Hell, ive seen ads for shillary in fucking california. Either she is going all out advertising in all states or she might lose cali to trump.

This needs to happen. We can subtly convince them that all hope is lost; merely agree with their retarded rantings over the phone and encourage them to act.
I wonder if we can convince them to suicide by cop so the leftist cause can be further delegitimized?

You don’t seem to understand that those are the reports.

15 million illegals voting. They don’t even need to rig the machines there.

But I'm from Spain. But anyways, I like your idea, I will send them the Spanish sucide hotline number kek.
The funny thing it that there are more Hillary supporters in Europe than in America since Euopean ((MEDIA™)) it's Globalist as fuck. I will collect some rojos salt and post the results here for you.

A man can dream.

Don’t think I’m not dreaming, too. I’ve just lived this fucking nightmare so long I’ve given up on anything but staunch realism.

I can tell you right now it's because she's fucking terrified of losing Commiefornia to Trump. THAT'S how big the true support for him is. (((They))) know this damn well from the amount of skewing, oversampling and tweaking it takes to "correct" the polls into suggesting Hillary's ahead.

find the mike pence for VP bet

only one still open that i can find

You're wrong. You're posting like someone following a traditional election circa 1990s and coming off as a bitter out of touch defeatist. You may not be a shill, but you're definitely misguided and most likely old as fuck.

Bitter Grandpa confirmed. Don't worry Pops, Trump is going to win this one handily, despite your myopia.

by Nigel Patel

Please, we will have then Caesar Melania, then Caesar Don Jr, Caesar Eric, Caesar Bannon… then we'll see.

You’re an innumerate fuckstick who wants to lull us into a false sense of security. Trump would fire you for being unjustly optimistic.
Roast in hell, shill.

Nah fam you got it wrong

TOOT

Top kek.

So I'm a shill because I am confident in the fact that Trump is going to win due to the massive groundswell of people coming out to vote for him? I am a shill because I called you out for being a pessimistic whiny old out of touch faggot? All you've done in this thread is bitch and moan about how you're not sure Trump will win and reporting anyone who calls you out for it. All I've done is affirmed that he will will because he's managed to garner a huge amount of new voters and former democrats to come out and vote for him.

On second thought, you might actually be a goon using such terminology. They like to string together words in such a faggoty fashion.

Either way, stay bitter and mad nigger. Trump is still going to be God Emperor.

This is awesome news and a great early victory but this can't get us complacent.

Encourage everyone you know to request a paper ballot. Our biggest enemy is still voter fraud of which Minnesota is not going to experience like Arizona or Florida will.

you fools. they are trying to motivate dems. dont share this. keep them complacent.

He's right tho. Also we don't want Trump voter to grow complacent and stay in their houses instead of voting because "he' already winning"

Call me retarded but I still have hope for this once great state.

this is thread-worthy, tbh fam.

True enough. While reading stuff like "I'm seeing Trump signs everywhere!" is motivating, we shouldn't get complacent.

We gotta keep hitting them.

Nobody who is voting Trump is going to "grow complacent" you dumb fuck. The people on the Trump train are there because they are fucking sick and tired of the status quo. They aren't going to see these numbers and decide to stay home. They will see them and be fired up because it shows that victory is possible. You shills project your loser mindset so hard it's disgusting.

Hail Victory!!

What a historic election when Trump wins despite the enormous amounts of rigging. The majority of the current government will be behind bars after all this is over.

think you should calm down a bit there lad

See:

This is great, but reading through that poll, it's one district, and she has a lead of equal size in another. Is the 8th district particularly large, maybe?

You're retarded, not because California doesn't still have a little greatness left, you're retarded because without ID laws, the illegal spics just do the Dougie over to the voting booth to elect queen amnesty.

I think you should think before you post dumb shit, lad.

Trump is pulling tens of thousands of people across the country at his rallies sometimes three times a day and has been doing so consistently for months. Have you ever been to a Trump rally? I have. It's better than a rock concert. The energy is off the charts for this man.

Do you really think that anyone that has decided to vote for Trump is going to stay home on election day because of an article saying that Trump is 'winning' in a district that has gone democrat traditionally? Does that make any sense whatsoever after an election as heated as this one has been? After a Republican primary with record turnouts never seen before in the history of the country? Only one candidate in this election is plagued with voter fatigue and apathy, and it sure as fuck isn't Donald J. Trump.

whoa whoa dont forget to take your metamucil!

you are wrong, trump wins and you get sent to a home for being such a grouch.

TRUMP WILL WIN MINNESOTA, BUT FELLOW MINNESOTANS, YOU MUST VOTE

But user you cannot forget
MOST OF THE SHILLARY FAGGOTS ARE PRO RIGGING. THEY SEE IT AS A MEANS TO AN END. THEY SEE THEMSELVES IN THE RIGHT SO DOING SOMETHING WRONG TO PROVE YOU'RE RIGHT IS OKAY
No one who is against us wants to fight fair gentlemen. I really want to believe, but we will need to PUSH
Also, anons I have a query. I registered to vote 4 months ago when I had to replace my I.D. My I.D. never came in the mail, but can I still vote? I have my temporary paper I.D.

Trump has a 100% chance of winning VA. Anyone telling you differently is lying. I live in NOVA and there is nowhere near the turnout or support for Hillary here in the tiny blue chunk of VA to ever make blue even a remote possibility. VA has only gone blue 2 times in the last 50 years ffs.

Minnesotafag here… All Republicans I know are voting for Trump. Any people I know who will not vote for him would not have voted for any Republican.
But here is the really interesting part… I know many Democrats/Liberals who are completely brainwashed and voting for Hillary, but there is a great many who will be voting for Gary Johnson.
I think Johnson will spoil Minnesota for Hillary. It remains to be seen if that will be enough for Trump to win. I simply have no faith in this state to uncuck itself.

Shit I live in this district.

Definitely most pro-Trump part of the state, but we still have to overwhelm all the cucks and niggers in the cities.

I put Trump's chances at about 20% here.

It's not very populated compared to the metro area. Probably 3rd or 4th largest district.

You dumb motherfuckers, I'm almost glad CTR showed up.

Well that bodes well then

I intend to post this on Facebook the day of the Golden Don's election. The liberal salt will be glorious.

I intend to post this on Facebook the day of the Golden Don's election. The liberal salt will be glorious.

This is a quality video. Daaaamn.

I live in PA. Nearly everyone outside of Philly if voting Trump.

It got scrubbed by (((google)))
youtube.com/watch?v=hf9O-D0If6I

Next time you see an "unavailable" video, try downloading it from clipconverter.cc/ . If you are fast enough, it will download the vid normally. Weird but werks.

You stupid faggot i bet you think the holocaust happened

Isn't it a federal crime to vote on elections?

I think its so that they can make the election steal seem more real. If "all the polls" show Trump losing, then it won't be a surprise when he (((loses.)))

Are you serious? Why would it be a Federal crime to vote?

Don't vote goy, (((they))) will throw you in prison.

Love that webm.

Not everyone here is from the US.

Ok you know what i meant.

Thanks.
You can’t call it a fact when you have no hard evidence for it.
No one literate would come to that conclusion. I’m certain Trump will win. I call out unsubstantiated claims.

These next *1,000 years are gonna be good.

An insult to Upstate NY. Everywhere else is Pro Trump but those fuckers will always throw everything in favor of what the City wants.

That's very interesting… It wasn't removed for copyright, or because it violated ToS.
Its just 'unavailable'.

What is the explanation for this?

This video is fucking amazing.

I'm excite

When the moon is in the seventh house
and Jupiter aligns with Mars
then peace will guide the planets
and love will steer the stars

(checked)
Confirmed for Minnesota voting Trump.

Oregon is red now.

OREGON IS RED NOW, FRIEND

Hey, I have a few questions for Holla Forums. I am on Tor and I don't know if I can post threads, although I don't think I can, but I can't reach the main page at the moment anyway so this seemed like as good a place as any to ask considering the thread topic.

To preface this statement, I will say I am not voting and do not plan to vote. I admire those who do so despite my problems with the process and prospective candidate. I will not get in anyone's way to vote and barely ever voice my opinion on the matter outside of select threads where I feel my opinion deserves to be shared to sort of stand against the other viewpoints in the thread. That is to say I am doing what I think is right but I do not hold against other people for doing the same like voting for Trump. I do however counter Hillary shills where appropriate. Most of the time I ignore them though.

So my question was why the fuck do I get called a CTR shill? It's like JIDF all the fuck over again and it's annoying as fucking hell. Just recently I got some faggot who was spouting off paragraph after paragraph of anti-CTR propaganda and no matter how many times I told the idiot I wasn't CTR and how much I despised Hillary he wouldn't relent. What the literal fuck? Am I not allowed an opinion now? Clearly I am not influencing any of you people so why the fuck do I get treated this way?

There is a valid reason to be on the lookout for CTR shills, but as with the JIDF there are legitimate posters out there who may not agree with you and that doesn't automatically make them a shill.

I won't stop saying my opinion either despite how many faggots I might get piling onto me, which would only make my desire to make my position on politics known burn more strongly in my heart. I also won't allow the CTR shills to co-opt sage as I know they are trying to do.

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL

A God's Empire.

Who cares?

You are worthless.
You are a coward.
You are objectively wrong.
Get the fuck out, CTR shill.

Unless you live in a swing state, you should kill yourself.

See, this is part of the problem. Everyone is a shill to Holla Forums. Fucking everybody. Unless they vote for Trump of course and then they are good guys. Irony notwithstanding there.

I'm hoping maybe I can get some insight into why the fuck Holla Forums is acting this way.

Enjoy your clearnet permaban for being a faggot.

HE'S GONNA FUCKING CRUSH HER

Yes user that is how an echo chamber works. Would you like to state even more obvious shit?

How do you figure that?

You’re a worthless, apathetic sack of shit who has no reason to be posting here, no knowledge of how to actually behave, and no reasoning behind your statements. Your strawmen don’t work on us. Vote for Trump or go fuck yourself with a rake.

Your estrogenic whining is so pathetic that the only response people can have to is bully it and the poster behind it.

Is that supposed to be a plus for Holla Forums or something?

You're more than welcome to your opinion, as naive as it is, but the fact remains I am not a CTR shill and it's annoying as fucking hell to get called it all the time. Clearly you don't think I am a CTR shill, you just don't like me or my behavior, so why must I be forced to deal with this shit day in and day out.

Just so you know, I am not keeping my opinion to myself because I don't want to share it. I feel like it's unfair to those who are looking to vote for change to post my opinions now as they are fairly apathetic as you yourself mention. If Trump does in fact win and make a difference, I don't want to get in the way of that. I just don't want to be on the hook if he turns out to be a faggot either.

Before this close to the elections I would make my opinions known all the time wherever I could.

Easy son, channel that high energy in to something more beneficial than arguing with an idiot.

On the subject of Trump voters turning out in droves, I've witnessed more apathetic veterans turn their entire outlook of America around thanks to this man.The word movement isn't enough to describe what is happening.

no it's an inevitable backlash of being a human talking to other humans

"CTR shill" just means retarded now? So it's literally the exact same as JIDF?

That would explain it I suppose.

You're a worthless fencesitter

Faggots get called out on their faggotry. Shill, or JIDF/CTR/(((flavor of the month))) is just a quick go to for a lot of the faggoty behavior.

If anybody presents worthwhile perspectives, information, sources, ideas, or what have you, they'll usually get positive interest, eventually at least. Sometimes other shit is going on that's absorbing everybodies attention.

Act like a bitch, get smacked like a bitch. If you're new, lurk more and learn how it's done. If your intent is to change Holla Forums's mind on all if it's core ideas, you're doing it wrong. If your intent is malicious, you wont have a lot of luck.

Holla Forums is certainly more of an echo chamber than a debate forum, but that's largely due to hardened defenses against outside influences. The general collective attitude here shifts on things over time as new evidence comes to light. Additionally, the collective attitude towards subjects here is made up of majority consensus along with a recognition by almost all regular Holla Forumsacks that even subjects that they themselves may personally desagree with is still widely accepted by the board at large. We don't all agree on everything, we just accept the board culture and a majority of us agree on a majority of subjects.

There are lots of tells for people who are just going to shit up the board if they're given an inch, being a TOR poster is one of them. It doesn't make you an instant target, but it does mean divergent behavior will be picked up on even quicker than normal.

Now stop being a nigger.

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?
HE'LL SET THE MIDWEST FREE
Save us all, Donald! We believe in you!

Lol the salt is beginning to flow. I hear the dam beginning to crack , do you?

that id.

Kek is telling us that faggot is a nigger.

If you're dealing with this shit day in and day out, it's because you keep acting like a fag. That's probably because you're a fucking fag. Get used to it, It won't stop. You deserve far worse. Take your pity party to some hugbox that cares, we'll keep calling you whatever we wish if you keep acting that way.

Guess what, retard. You're anonymous here. Stop acting that way and people will instantly stop knowing of all of your history of faggotry. Nobody cares about a TOR poster if they behave like they're actually from Holla Forums.

Your cowardice is noted. Cowards get dealt with first alongside traitors, before enemies are even started on.

It won't affect Trump voters. It could affect cucks who are edging on Trump just over Johnson.

wew, saved

Their amygdala are fucking SUICIDING. Just look at any James O' Keefe vid, I've said this like 5 times already, they're not bothering to argue against what's presented anymore, they just post something vapid (e.g. "what a stupid video", no caps, no nothing) and leave. Or they write a pilpul-tier post full of obscurity that would need 100 lines to be dissected properly. They just don't care, they've been demoralized and their solution is to stop believing the RL world exists.

This is ofc not an excuse for stopping, instead it's a prime opportunity to double down.

MNfag reporting in. Voted for the God Emperor in the straw ballot during caucuses. Voting for him on the 8th.

If Minnesota goes for Trump we will finally cleanse ourselves of the shame that was Mondale.

I genuinely think that some CTR shills ended up redpilled while browsing Holla Forums, like the FBI did.
They're doing a shitty job on purpose.
I mean, there's no way that they could be so obvious if they still believed in what they do.I know you can read me shill. I know you're just a nerdy guy who wanted to do the right thing. I don't hate you, but you need to realize that what you're doing is wrong. You know now that you could get us all killed, and by "us" I mean humankind. You can change that. Leak everything you know and save your loved ones.

You're right of course.

Exactly. It's a complete paradigm shift. I feel very lucky to be alive to witness it.

kek'd and cap'd

Not voting does not mean I don't have an opinion, even though I know it's totally in style to pretend like it does.

I appreciate the actual response.

I don't understand how I'm acting like a nigger though. Getting angry that the English language isn't being used properly isn't nigger behavior. The opposite in fact. You could call someone a shill all day but unless they "talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do it." they are not a shill. Nor is the fact I am getting pissed off it keeps fucking happening. I doubt you'd like it if some effeminate faggot came up to you and insisted you were a homo, in this instance in the internet or schoolyard sense.

That I at least know why it's happening will help me ignore this kind of behavior in the future or at least understand it.

Man, from cool to fucking faggot in five seconds.

I suppose I should specify, it has only recently started happening day in and day out. Also "day in and day out" was a bit much. It only happens whenever I assert my opinion. Which like it or not is not a shill opinion.

I can handle the bantz of an imageboard. But actual retardation I cannot abide.

You may be unsurprising to know that I do all the time. Why just recently I gave advice to some lad about a non-political topic and they didn't call me a faggot. They also didn't call me a CTR shill.

You're welcome to abide in any delusions that you want, but I plan to fight alongside you in the event of "voting complications" whether you like it or not. You may never even know it's me.

Hah those rich corrupt pieces of shit.

You do realize that every single CTR employee is a Jew, right? There was a thread about this last month. It's not that they're doing it on purpose, it's that they're so desperate in the face of their final defeat that they just don't care anymore.

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

Just saying I hope you die torfag

thank god, being an autist prevents me from participating in anything political.

**install gentoo*

You are an insufferable faggot. Stop blogposting about your feelings.

OREDGON IS REDGON
HILLARY IS GONE

Likewise back at both of you. :^)

CTR detected

CTR detected

There is no place for CTR shills in (((their))) luxury bunkers. We know it, they know it. They're just seen as pathetic virgins losers by their masters.

fuck off pau, go back to arabia

Ready the RWDS

I know not enough about the US to make really sense out of this. What are the implications of this? Can somebody please link me additional articles/info to give me enough context why this is imporant for the outcome of the election?

Looks like someone didn't get their Clinton Foundation paycheck yet

rape yourself and then die too.

FUCK OFF CTR NIGGER

Do it for the future Imperium user, and remember, No Russian

The next 8 years are only the beginning, user.

The Imperium of Man shall be meme'd. We will conquer the stars in our life time.

I wonder (((why))) that is….

Did that asshole kill himself yet user?

The only proper way a US election should look.

MA is so fucking cucked

There's too much blue on there for my tastes.

Current governor is Republican.

Don't give up hope yet. Illinois is not Chicago.

It's called a revival brother.

That video still gives me goosebumps.

I'm still trying to figure out if das ist jude.

Actually Trump is an outstanding selection. He's not an ethnic nationalist, but he has the skills to best guide us through the narrow passage open to us over the next few years.

There are two opposing views on how to deal with our financial crisis. In one view, we expand our military might and use it to demand tribute from other nations. The key weakness of this is that there are now a number of nuclear powers. Also, our ability to project air power is very dependent on cooperation from other nations. To a lesser extent this is true of our naval power too. Following this path leads only to a delay in our collapse. We have been following this path.

The other path is to renege on our debts and deal with the consequences. This is a harsh path in the near term, and so not easy to get support from those in power. We are fortunate that we can survive on limited trade to work through our bankruptcy. Unfortunately, we have delayed doing this for so long that it has become an increasingly worse option, because we have turned the whole world against us.

Trump's policies allow us to sustain enough military power for the time being while preparing for our bankruptcy. There will be many consequences, such as the confiscation of foreign properties held by Americans. We must also guard against foreigners purchasing American properties at fire sale prices after the bankruptcy. This is a great danger, because most politicians foolishly promote the idea that foreign investment is a wondrous thing (and surely they love their kickbacks). It won't be good for us in this circumstance, and Trump needs to overcome resistance to protecting ownership of our resources; otherwise we could even become a third world nation despite being rich in resources.

There are down-ballot races to consider. MN doesn't have a senate race this year, but does have a governor race. Hillary was recently there for that, but it wasn't a rally, just a fundraiser. A great advantage for Trump this election is that he can spend his time more on rallies than on fund raisers. I don't see any future HRC campaign events scheduled for MN. Nor do I see Hillary headed to WI&MI. She is sending Chelsea and Tim Cuck to WI/MI. So it's not a totally fantastic indicator.

Meanwhile Trump has made a bunch of stops in FL recently. If you follow the same reasoning, that's sort of scary. However, I think Hillary has lost hope in FL after that. Although she does have a stop scheduled for Tallahassee. Hillary is all about the nigger rigging Broward county now; that's her only hope.

Please tell me you put this up on JewTube as well.
Wanna share this with some friends

She's ok fam.

You need to figure out whether the time slots are for nationwide ads, or for local ads. They get a huge discount on nationwide ads, and they've got plenty of (((money))) to spend.

After Trump wins, we need to devote our efforts towards urging Trump to build Metal Gear. What better way to re-assert American dominance than to actually build Metal Gear?

Do you really want metal gear solid to be reality? i dowhen do i get my cyborg suit and HF blade?

The idea of giant independent earth walker as a mobile nuclear launch platform has merit. And it could be built.

It has been prophesied. We have to do it.

LOL of all the cities in Canada, you choose the "most racist"

Lots of Trump supporters here.

Not even kidding, I don't think there would be anything that would scare Muhammeds more than a fucking massive walking talking sand-to-glass converter. Imagine this thing walking up and down the Mexican border blaring warning that trespassers will be shot on sight with a magnetic rail gun.

dailymotion.com/video/x4xbpnh

Sad

Colorado and Michigan are at a severe risk of flipping red. Nogs in Michigan aren't going to vote this year and Colorado is just a bunch of pissed off Bernie worshipping stoners that aren't voting for Hillary.

pick both, Solidus did nothing wrong.

I live in the heart of Blue Colorado (Boulder County) and although I admit I haven't seen any overt Trump support signs or whatever, I see WAY more Bernie stickers than Hillary ones (and the hillary ones are all on middle age female prius drivers, and only a few). And like one Hillary yard sign.

It's possible for Trump to win here even though the state GOP only plays as if they support him. I remember the bullshit during the primaries. Although I'd rather forget.

Dubs will it

Also I used to live in Michigan until five years ago. The state is largely conservative but dominated by unioncucks that vote against their interest when the unions tell them to. That could fall apart this time.

Most unioncucks in Michigan remember NAFTA under Bill Clinton

Damn, that just makes it even clearer how much Trump rekt that pussy

I can't find it right now but I remember a news story about union leaders worried that Trump's message was resonating heavily with union members

I wouldn't be surprised either way. They have to be tired of the unions telling them to vote dem (my family all does what they are told by the unions but is pro 2nd concealed carry members for example) and they all know about NAFTA. At the same time I wouldn't be totally surprised if they buckled down and cucked themselves again. I'd consider Michigan a toss-up but without the union mind control it's a "racist" red state.

The guaranteed white voters (I mean 100% guaranteed) are union members that have really cushy almost boomer-tier lives ahead of them (for those that haven't lost everything yet to mexican plant openings). So they are pretty conflicted

you obviously dont live here

holy fuck

Why does this make me laugh so goddamn hard? I think I need some sleep.

And just for any other Michifags (or Michifag diaspora). Especially if S/E Michigan (or N/W Ohio even). Enjoy this song about our troubles and think about how you can maybe get your relatives to stop cucking themselves for once

Who is this guy?

Metal Gear Solid 2 is literally about Solidus trying to take down the Jews and that George Washington and the founders were fighting Jewish power.

True that many union members, especially senior ones, live relatively cushy lives and have cushy jobs, but Trump's message hits them where it hurts, reminds them of how over the past thirty years their jobs, their friends jobs, even the jobs of their own kids and grandkids were sent overseas. Boomers aren't as selfish as they sometimes appear to be. When you bring the future of children into the argument, that's when Boomers and parents everywhere wake up and realize the future of their own kids if they continue with the establishment. It might be true that Trump has less political experience than Hillary, but he has been shown to be the most consistent candidate this election cycle, hell even within the past election cycle. Trumps message, which is America First all the way is undefeatable because he is the first candidate in maybe a century who is unironically Populist and Nationalist. This connects on a level with blue-collar people that globalists like Hillary have a hard time fighting, much less understanding.

Boomers are almost out of the picture now anyways but I get you. Sorry I have a little bit of trouble thinking clearly after listening to again which is an amazingly pointed song to where I come from. The feels

Nigger, Trump will end the fed and declare all debt incurred by them to be THEIR DEBT. Not our's, then he'll have them all killed, seize all the gold and silver, then start a new currency based on our own gold, silver, copper, lead, and oil. Then he begins the 4th Reich economic policy of getting mass GDP growth over the course of 5 years by making us a producer economy again instead of a shitty consumer economy with shit growth that's owned by jews. All of the sudden America will be America again. Fucking MAGA

Millenials are the generation that I'm most concerned about. Many of them are "soft" compared to their parents and ancestors, many have extremely poor social skills, much less survival skills. I have a feeling that in the years to come they are going to learn those skills the hard way.

Also here's an interesting video from 1987, pay attention to how the people interact with each other, especially as many of them are total strangers

Contrast that with this video made by the same guy in 2014, all the young people are awkward and introverted. Very sad that people went from exciting and extroverted to dull and introverted within 20 something years.

After watching this I began to realize that Trump really is a blast from the past.

At my age I'm not quite a millenial but not quite GenX. Graduated high school in 2000. The generational goalposts keep moving anyways depending upon whatever manipulation the media has in mind.

It also depends upon what was happening in the area of your youth, what hardships were your parents going through. Were you forced to move into areas with nigs due to the economy? Etc etc.

I have a lot in common with millennials, which is why I'm here, but I'm not one (I think)

And yeah, people can't even interact with people behind a counter now as anything more than a machine. Probably for the better if our fast food is completely automated because otherwise you have customers that hate the workers, workers smearing third world shit in their food. etc etc

Multiculturalism has fucking killed the nice high-trust society we had. It fucking enrages me that we can't have this anymore thanks to fucking Skype. I'd literally give half my salary up to be able to live in a nation like this. Fuck, I'd give my life to protect it too.

Since I'm on a Dire Straits kick, play this video at the same time as "So Far Away" by Dire Straits. Try not to cry holy shit

plz gib 80's french gal

It's slightly possible that everybody was so happy because cocaine

eh maybe, it just seemed like a bunch of goons having a laff. coke users are more tweaked out and neurotic, but maybe that's just another pastime that's lost its fun sheen

Yeah I'm just joking although 7/11 was a place I always visited around 2000 with on MDMA for straws to crew on and whatnot, you know, before 9/11 ruined that whole freeforall feeling

Lots of typos here but whatever. This thread has been something else for me

Underrated.

fix the lines
I love the concept.

Minnesota reporting in. We almost always go blue but only by 3-5% margin. If Bernouts in this state are voting Trump, it will be a landslide.

I also have this.

in the small possibility that you actually are not CTR (which also means if you are CTR you deserve to get raped by a pack of niggers)

You are a disgusting fence sitting cuck that deserves to get raped by a pack of niggers.

May you die slowly and painfully from untreatable cancer you traitorous lump of garbage

t. the record

New York and Califagland are lost causes for now.

wikipedia election results

Why are you putting a question mark after everything?
Is it because you're a faggot?