So… According to Battlefield 1, Germany and other countries had tons of black soldiers...

So… According to Battlefield 1, Germany and other countries had tons of black soldiers. Are they going all out Holla Forums? Do they even give a shit anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_DICE
freech.net/fam/res/49039.html
reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/58qacr/i_hate_to_have_to_mention_this_but_its_getting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in WW 1, that is.

Yes.

No.

Everyone is black. Everyone was black. Hitler? Black. Your sister? Black. Napoleon? The lead singer of Kings of Leon? Black. Black people? You better believe they're black.

And if you disagree, you're racist and just don't understand art. It's 2016.

Ok, that black ANZAC has me fucking seriously triggered. DOTR NOW.

Swedish devs.
The European powers used a good number of colonial troops, but almost all of those serving in europe, in combat roles especially, were white troops. The africans served mostly in africa or as labour/logistics; the brits used a fair number of indians similarly. The prevalent attitude toward non-white soldiers/conscripts was that they couldn't be trained into decent troops and were only fit as last ditch or coolies. There are notable exceptions, namely the Gurkha and Sikh were known for martial prowess, but the africans were known for indiscipline and cowardice/ineffectiveness.

Since it's a multiplayer game, I guess it's fine for there to be options for avatar customisation, but there's clearly something else going on when blacks feature so heavily in all of the marketing.

WE WUZ HUNS N SHEEIT

Germany was black until the ebil nazis took over, goy.

I like how the Ottomans and even the fucking Bedouins are whiter than the Americans/British/Australian & German.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_DICE
Fucking Sweeden.

I'm not into First person shooters but I'm buying non politically correct games just to spite these fuckers. I've already bought James Rolfe games (I even bought the movie). I bought the old 2009 GhostBusters videogame (the one with the voice talents of the original cast). Still haven't bought the Hatred one.

Some nog saw the Black Forest on a map and went, "sheeiittt these kraut-crackers stole our trees n shit."

I know Germany had the Afrika Korps. But that was WW2. Also it was comprised of actual Germans not Arab invaders or Bantu niggers. Apparently EA/Origin is now Jewish History Revisionist Game Publishers, Inc.

There is no customization, the British classes are one Brit, two niggers and a currynigger. Similar for every other white country, the Turkshits are all Turkshits though.

Seems there's customization options in the games files but they haven't been implemented.

WOW for fucks sake…. let's give the medal of best cuck to the whites who will pay at least 100 dollars to get a statue of a nig, a steelbook and a big box with its face on it.

Feels good that non of my close friends bought it, friends list is full of cucks willing buying a game that shits all over their ancestors.

The French had a some non whites on the front, idk if they were Africans though. The Brits sent a lot of Sikhs. So there is some truth to it, but that is just autistic nitpicking.
(((We know whats really going on here)))

Is the game still in beta? If it's finished, and they just chose not to implement that stuff, that's some bullshit.

WEW

Fuck your historical accuracy, racist, it's [CURRENT YEAR].

Kek!

Nah it released just under a week ago or a week ago if you bought the super good goy editions.

Sikhs, and most northern Indians aren't shitskins.

There are probably some niggers who would believe this.

Reminder to all to buy Vavra's games.

The French had Zouaves, who were North African troops. The British also had some Indians in Europe, but they mostly played a logistics/cannon fodder role. The Gurkhas are really the only based non whites when it comes to war. Virtually all other non whites fought in colonial theatres, and even then, most fighting (effective fighting, that is) was done by whites.

Swedecucks can go fuck themselves. Get ready for goobergate 2.0

Bestiality is springing up from freech.net/fam/res/49039.html

Report and make your voice heard on >>>/polmeta/

"The history of Sikhism is closely associated with the history of Punjab and the socio-political situation in 16th-century Northwestern Indian subcontinent (modern Pakistan and India). During the Mughal rule of India (1556–1707), Sikhism was in conflict with the Islamic administration, while it cherished saints from Hinduism and Islam. Prominent Sikh Gurus were martyred by Islamic rulers for refusing to convert to Islam,[3] and for opposing the persecution of Sikhs and Hindus.[4] Subsequently, Sikhism militarized to oppose Mughal hegemony. The emergence of the Sikh Confederacy under the misls and Sikh Empire under reign of the Maharajah Ranjit Singh was characterized by religious tolerance and pluralism with Christians, Muslims and Hindus in positions of power. The establishment of the Sikh Empire is commonly considered the zenith of Sikhism at political level,[5] during this time the Sikh Empire came to include Kashmir, Ladakh, and Peshawar. Hari Singh Nalwa, the Commander-in-chief of the Sikh army along the North West Frontier, took the boundary of the Sikh Empire to the very mouth of the Khyber Pass. The Empire's secular administration integrated innovative military, economic and governmental reforms.

The months leading up to the partition of India in 1947, saw heavy conflict in the Punjab between Sikh and Muslims, which saw the effective religious migration of Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus from West Punjab which mirrored a similar religious migration of Punjabi Muslims in East Punjab."

hey look the subhuman micropenis spammers are back!

Kangz are the true natives of Europe. White people are an invasive tribe from Iceland.

Forgot about the Sikhs. I think Gurkhas are Sikh anyway tbh. Everyone else who isn't white is basically shit when it comes to fighting wars.

I saw people on Reddit defending this shit when it was first announced, saying shit about how some of the manual laborers were black, so therefore it's perfectly fine to make a significant amount of the fighting troops in the games black. That website is a fucking cesspool.

He's involved in kingdom come deliverance, right?

They've been fucking with our history for years to push their narrative. I don't see them stopping now. The only thing changing is how blatant and desperate they look now forcing this shit down everyone's throats that it's even making the normalfags wake up and question/refuse this shit (albeit not my very much, but signs of it are showing).

AY YO

take it to Holla Forums

Shame we're likely not getting a historically accurate version, because the Germans treated their colonial subjects and soldiers very well.

I believe he is.

reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/58qacr/i_hate_to_have_to_mention_this_but_its_getting/

The trailers they plaster everywhere only show white soldiers. They know they did wrong and want to hide it from the normies at large.

Is there a way we can push this?

Why is this still being discussed? We had these threads months ago.

I think it boils down to typical EA laziness capitalized to push an agenda. Theres desert maps in the game which would make more sense to shove your nigger and pajeet soldiers into but they couldn't be assed to model proper white soldiers for the Europe maps.

Its also made by swedes so go figure.

This games come literally from Bizarro world

Reminds me of my favrit 70s movie!

in b4 russia remains the same so you have to shoot nothing but white people. Also sekrit conker-de-voild Moriarity-type plan

hatred's pretty shite on its own but like Doom the easily fuckwithable engine lets you do all kinds of silly shit modding.
Well no, Doom was awsm vanilla too, it's more like 2.5d iso Blood or Rage
(It's also not actually as edgelordy as Postal 1, ttly needs the goffik Reznor-esque poetry about raping shit and burning children. Could use moar and crazier weapons, too)

The signs are all over the internet. Take a good look at liberal "intellectuals" and what they promote. Now that Europe is flooded with shitskins and the native people are slowly beginning to realise what's happening to them, these judeo-cultural marxists are trying to undermine the historical basis of reclaiming that is righfully ours. To put it simply, they are trying to rewrite history and make people believe that Europe was always "multicultural", similarly to how they made Americans believe that the USA was always "multicultural". It happens in TV shows, games, literature, everywhere.

"A lot" is not really accurate. The French had some colonials on the front, but they were North Africans and even those were subject to huge amounts of mockery and disapproval at the time.

The disapproval and shock wasn't because of muh evul racesm or whatever, it was because it was considered not only degrading but extremely dangerous to field non-Europeans in a theatre against young European soldiers. This was the same reasoning that kept Paul Kruger from arming the Africans in his war against the British, even in the face of extremely poor odds and almost certain defeat. He was an intelligent man and he had the foresight to see the alarming implications of arming coloured troops against white soldiers well ahead of time. (I say this as a Bong)

It was made in Sweden.

Kill yourself you fucking cuck, I bet you pay to watch kike propaganda films too.

Also, no one actually uses bolt action rifles from what I've seen.

Got it as a "gift" from a friend after I told them I was not going to buy it. They just wanted a reliable gunner/crewman I guess.

I pretty much only use the MkIII SMLE Infantry variant.
On all but TWO of the maps the scout is not a 'groid. On those Support is a white dude. HE mortars and an MG15 used for suppression and fortification clearing.

The sitlib tears from driving around in a tank with a giant TRUMP 2016 decal on it makes it worth it. Also, there are gas grenades and traps. Nothing quite beats gassing the kikes in their own electric jew world.

To be fair, the nogs had some divisions in the French army, as well as the coloured regiment in the yankee army.

And there were so to say nothing but nogs fighting for Germany, France, and Britain in the African theatre.

To be fair, the nogs had some divisions in the French army, as well as the coloured regiment in the yankee army.

And there were so to say nothing but nogs fighting for Germany, France, and Britain in the African theatre.

The US was always multicultural. We had English, Scots, Germans, Irish, Italians, French and Dutch, most of them having at least some presence during or before the country's founding.

The places where it turns in to complete bullshit are when Jews try to say that we have no culture without them; that niggers are important; or that the redskins dindu nuffin.

The Chinese were here starting in the 1850s or so, but they traditionally didn't show any interest in trying to be anything but Chinese people living overseas. This is why almost every major city, to this day, has a Chinatown.

tl;dr you can have multiculturalism and diversity with only White people and no Jews.