So we all know our lovely gay pal Milo is a narcissist

So we all know our lovely gay pal Milo is a narcissist.
But why tho? Well if you look at his background he is literally a special snowflake, a man that feels alienation from his identity.

He is a Greek immigrant raised in Britain Roman Catholic and of jewish ancestry
Just look at the probabilities that a person like him exist.

To be a Greek it's 0.23%
To be a Greek immigrant it's 41% of the 0.23% so 0.09%
To be a Greek Roman Catholic immigrant it's 1.17% of 0.09% so 0.00153%
To be also of Jewish ancestry it's difficult to count but look at those propabilities.
According to my math, that maybe be wrong, there are 113,220 other people like Milo.
If we also take note that Milo is a male and gay we can drop down to 5,661 Milos out of a world population of 7.4 Billion people. Without even counting his Jewish ancestry.

Who cares?

Saged.

Jesus Christ that's terrifying. Just one was bad enough.

if you don't care that there are 5660 more milos, then you're a fool.

id/pol/ everyone

if you read, I didn't count ancestral races.

Well, thankfully it's less than that because alt-right scumbags aren't THAT common. Let's say 1 and 20 (and that's very generous) of those with Milo's background are alt-rightists. That leaves only 283 Milo's. It could be worse.

Please don't water down the meaning of idpol.

seems pretty cut and dry to me

Here's my dream: I become a well known author and I end my career by shooting milo to death. Making my work out last his.

you can still write books in Jail tho, and your book "why I shot Milo" will be a huge hit.

Brilliant

where are ban happy mods when we need them?

To be fair celebrating this dude getting btfo isn't all bad

no one here needs to see your hate boner

That's a rude thing to say and I think you should apologize to me.

le brovogadeur face :DDD

That doesn't really mean much besides the fuck that a lot of people hate this dude.

You're using statistics wrong. The probability of anyone existing is incredibly small if you think of how many generations of people had to come together and have that exact sperm meet and egg generation after generation from a universe that had to be just right in it's physics that make it seem so improbable. Which is an argument fundie Christians use to argue for God.That should give you an idea how bad an argument it is.

Also Jew is not an ethnicity they share the same DNA as Germans, Polish, and Palestinians.

The simpler answer is many narcissists actually have very low self esteem so they hype it up to counteract it. He hates himself for being gay so he tries to counteract it by being full of himself.

ffs stop obsessing over an overrated professional troll

He uses the (valid) opposition to SJW and identity politics to bring young people over to conservatism. Fuck him.

HAI GUYZ, LET'S TALK ABOUT MILO SOME MORE