Pat Buchanan destroys bald CNN cuckservative host on live TV

Pat Buchanan kicks the everloving shit of this cuck. The cuck claims that "the system isn't rigged, goy! it's all in your head, goy!"

Pat ain't having it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kl1Ou
8ch.net/pol/res/7991952.html#7993333
8ch.net/pol/res/7991952.html#q8000172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smerconish is a democrat not a cuckservative.

He is a cuckservative. He's a Reagan/Bush republican who panders to liberals for good boy points.

Pat is still sharp as a tack. I'm not a yankee, but I love his works. If he got a spot in Trump's cabinet, I'd be a happy man.

BASED PAT

wew. I got my birth year.

Holla Forums shouldn't leaving hints that help in identification in our posts.

We're better than this.

Pat is on fire here. That numale little bitch didn't stand a chance.

That was pretty good. Diversity makeup man was out of his league.

BASED PAT

i dont think that saying when you were born will narrow it down in any way: in US alone, the birth rate was 4 million at that year.

Buchanan is a legend.

out of that 4 million how many post on Holla Forums?

you'd be surprised how many people are from the 0's on here, user.
but besides that, if they would even have a use for this broad period and to couple it with Holla Forums use, they would already have your IP and could just as easily just look at the contact information trough your internet provider.
on it's own, it's useless, as there is no way for normies to couple this with Holla Forums and as such it stays extremely broad , and coupling it with who browses this site will mean they have no real need for the year as they can just ask/look up for your detailed info straight away.

You must be 18 years or older to browse this forum. gb2reddit, kid

Give me a fucking break

whoa! you must be on a whole new level of nigger.

?

I'm halfway through and Pat isn't giving the shill an inch.
That's how you debate libtards, you NEVER apologize nor concede but instead double down and insist. That's the only way to debate them.

CTR has shown up in force again, they don't want us to see something

WSJ is anti-Trump as fuck, you retard.

The only thing lacking in Pat's argument seemed to be that he wouldn't try arguing with the CNN guy about how ridiculous his arguments were. It let the guy carry on trying to ask one question after another while pretending his points hadn't been destroyed so that it became an exercise in repetition.

It's time to stop posting, you insufferable twit.

The media is fucking TERRIFIED, every day they can feel those phantom hemp fibers itching their necks just a little bit more, their mind's eyes can see them dangling like caught fish as the ground sways below, their chests tightening.

Good show, Pat.

based pat scrambled that egg shaped fag.

I barely made it through that video.

All major media now, including fox news, is total trash, and this anchor is scum.

When can we make news great again.

How can one man be this BASED?

He's 19, retard

webm

What is wrong with that guy's head?

Seems to be some sort of mongrel. Octoroon or something.

Smerconish is a slavshit actually.

BASED PAT
These journalists and the establishment are literally memeing a civil war into happening

Octoroons do not look like that. This guy's head is cone shaped

So he's a newfag? ;^)

hey look the animal micropenis spammer is back!

it's filled with dogshit for one

Based Pat.

holy shit nigger.
didn't expect fucking bombs being dropped.

Fucking based. He rightfully calls demographic replacement a form of rigging an election.

Dr. Michael Scheuer also made this guy his monkey and so he never had him back.

PAT CRACKED THAT EGGHEAD

moon man in ….. taipei?

In ways, sad to see him old and not as sharp as he was and so having to endure abuse from that scumbag. Still did well considering he's almost 80, but a younger Buchan really would have ripped him a new asshole.

Doubt he could have said anything different even in his hayday, you are letting his appearance cloud it.

Pat is great.

PEPE BLESS HIM

It's commendable that he's still so passionate about the cause at his age.
He could go "fuck it, I'll be dead in a few years anyway" but he just can't bear to see Western civilization getting destroyed by the day, that's why he's activate and outspoken as he was as a younger man.

(Checked)
Kek wills it

Thank you for telling us your age, citizen.
Datamining has never been easier.

Now can you please tell us your address?

wew. You got my girlfriends birth year

Tell us more

Common core math strikes again!

Man, Pat is the one that needs to be president above all others, even Trump.

Oh and it would be hilarious if we make Ben Garrison style skinhead memes about that cuckservative as well as the head of the ADL.

Shadilay!

wew

Does anyone have the clip that ended Buchanan's presidential run? The one where the jewish protestor with a sign tried to get on the rally stage, and Buchanan kicked him off. The damn media ended his campaign before that guy hit the floor…

I am still searching for that and would love to see it, found this article here.

Note the same tactics and attacks were being used successfully 20 years ago as what they are using against Trump today.

archive.is/Kl1Ou

or 20

or 20

(checked)
(checked)

Holy trinity.

Shadilay indeed.

The whole time while Pat's talking you can see the fear in that liberal douche's eyes. They all have that crazy look in their eyes like they're constantly on the verge of complete mental breakdown and they're barely holding it together. I guess that is what comes of living under delusion.

You guys better start investing in pretzels and french fries, because we're gonna need something to do with the mountains of salt that are coming when their delusions are shattered.

This faggoty Mr Potatohead needs to be boiled in a pot.

hitler dubs and trips blessing and checking KEKs quads.

this is some serious shit.

Truly an American treasure.

REKT

(fucking checked)

It's always nice to see those media cunts completely ignoring every single question they're asked.

Why didn't he bring up how CNN ignores O'Keefe and wikileaks and focuses on Trump's playboy past?

KEK has taken notice of our mortal activities, and smiles

Take your meds, bro.

Fucking shithead. People did 15 years ago. Shit when the cunt had Gore blowing smoke up her ass she SAID HE WON that election.

I am enjoying this election.

Pat Buchanan officialy cannonized by kek.

What a day to be alive.

Sure enough, 105 is Dubnium. Kek even has an element on the periodic table.

Pat told the media the truth head on like a real man. And no, we don't have to accept the outcome unless its Trump.

It is KNOWN

And some people here should prepare to record the sad faces of all these TV talking heads and make an epic video. Just be ready to record everything because it might be the funniest thing on TV since the beginning of TV.

Oh and maybe that disgusting anti-white racist Tim Wise will go postal and start shooting white people just because they might have voted for Trump. And there's probably going to be a riot in Los Angeles.

To anyone here with a good setup with their computer / TV: just try to record as much as you can.

Checking that sweet canonization.

Checking that sweet canonization.

8ch.net/pol/res/7991952.html#7993333

8ch.net/pol/res/7991952.html#q8000172

I got here as fast as I could, is it too late to check these sick digits?

Watching this in current year is uncanny. Makes you wonder what could have been.

WEW TO THE LAD

it's never too late

Pat Buchanan would have kept America great. He was the Holla Forums of his day. Hated and always right.

I've always said that Pat is the godfather of Holla Forums.