Why do you hate all jews?

Why do you hate all jews?
Do you just hate rich banker jews or all - even trump supporting middle class ones?
If its just rich jews why don't you just hate the corrupt elite?
PIC unrelated

Listen to this.

go google Gilad Atzmon

Back to school

Again,
Hating all jews are fucking retarded as hating all whites for SJW's
hate the rich and powerful ones sure
hating regular people who dont want to destroy your 'white ethno' state is retarded
also,
linking to webm's is > Not an argument

Go back to wherever you came from.

fuck off and don't come back again.

I do not have an echochamber which I reside
I am a free spirit,
learning
growing.

Because ALL Jews are unwilling to oppose or even talk about what the bad jews do.
You tell them about Jews controlling media and they go all "anti semitic!" meaning they don't mind the benefit they get from that power.

Much like muslims don't denounce their bad ones.

Nigger alert

the 30% of jews who are voting for trump want to see white people gone?
??
Hating all people because some are poisonous is poisonous in of itself

You'll be residing in a gas chamber soon.

You will gas a 100% anglo white male?
Nice ideology

Listen faggot. Lurk more before you make shit threads. If you want to make shit threads go to Holla Forums

Egyptians were light brown
Also
Black people are bad yes
but alot of jews are just regular people who contribute to society
some are bad people(soros)

Again sir,
I respect everyones opinions
I post threads on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, sjw tier boards and non echochambers
I want to see in side your
thought process

Reported

Not every kike wants to activeyl kill white peopleā€¦but if your presented them a kill switch with which they could exterminate one race of their choice, you bet your ass every single last one of them would opt for "white".

|
|>
|

|
|>
|

I think they'd rather kill all muslims actually

We don't hate anyone; Holla Forums is a board of peace. We merely recognize the existential threat that the outgroup in question poses to our peoples and societies.

A middle-class jew can become a Hollywood mogul in a single generation, due to their unethical business practices and unending nepotism towards other "chosen".

Every one of them must go back, rich or poor.

I don't hate all Jews. Just the elites as you say. Most of us that have a rational position on the Jews keep quiet on Holla Forums though.

You need to leave now

Holla Forums shouldn't hate an entire ethnic group just because of the actions of a few.

We're better than this.

Exactly
There are shitty people of every demographic
Do you literally gas everyone because 5-10% are fucking corrupt?
No you Physically remove those who are bad

Hi there, Chaim. How's weather in Tel Aviv?

Do you mean because they are more successful at business then you they must go back?
Also please provide empirical evidence from an unbiased source proving this conspiracy (No un sourced infographs etc)

Fallacy