Triggered: Journalist Snowflakes Scared Trump Supporters Are ‘Turning on the Media’

archive.is/YYPwI

LOLOLOLOLOL. They do know if Trump loses, it's falls squarely on their shoulders, right? Even if no actual rigging occurs on election day, the media with it's lies and cover ups rigged this election from the start against Trump with heir one sided coverage.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yNHx7
archive.is/aWScl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsML-G2
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY
gotnews.com/breaking-cnn-debate-moderator-anderson-cooper-brian-williams-problem/
archive.fo/ZeMqD
mileswmathis.com/sh.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever since Sandy Hook I'm convinced that the press deserves far worse. It would be a nice start if people stopped treating them as celebrities and started spitting in their faces

Good, i cant wait to see the media die like gawker did.

lol I love how breitbart is getting a kick out of all this.

This is a good morale boosting thread. Good job OP except where you fucked up and didn't get quads.

thanks, user

whoops meant4u

((("free" press)))

lol @ these fucking guys.

Used to be when you didn't need a license to hunt.

Don't they mean people in general are? I mean, what percentage of people trust the media again? 3-5%?

They deserve everything terrible that happens to them for all the lies they keep trying to feed the masses.

wtf I love Mr. Bones

Anybody remember the types on the school paper and yearbook staffs in high school?

There was an article on WaPo (I think) yesterday about Lugenpresse

Not seeing the Wapo one, but Time has one from 2 days ago.

archive.is/yNHx7

Won't have to hear media cucks whining for much longer.

I've been enjoying watching the media come out as a social class on Twitter. Before, they were more abstract, and I think that strengthened the illusion of objectivity. But now, everyone sees all those black-rimmed fucks every day spreading cultural marxism, anti whiteness, and jewish supremacy as private citizens. Defending each other, colluding, and so on. It makes me excited for the future.

I mean you could just report the current happenings and not shove your ideology into everything.

It's almost like they have a disease that makes it physically painful for them to tell the truth.

Hey Rabbi whatcha doing? Though really with a last name like that he could hardly complain if people decided to make good on it.

Wapo article (it's not that good):
archive.is/aWScl

Not a lot of things make me angry anymore. I've simply grown used to everything. But the media, THESE FUCKING PEOPLE. Oh my god. They are worse than SJWs in their victim complexes. All they had to do was be honest.

ALL THEY HAD TO DO…
Fuck I'm closing this thread I'm getting too worked up.

"You had one job" applies very well to the media.

Wow man, what a year. And to think I was once a journalism manor. Dodged a bullet by switching to plant science and deciding to farm and actually be worth something in society. There's not enough rope for my former peers.

It's not turning until there are corpses of (((journalists))) on grills and in ovens.

Major*
Fuck phones.

You can work to solve that, grow more plant fibers

muh sides

6.000.000/6.000.000

What the fuck happened to journalistic curiosity? What happened to wanting to be the one with the groundbreaking story? Its like they dont realize they are being treated as traitors as they should be on our side, not trying to manipulate us.

I think you meant 'if no rigging would have occurred'.

(((The Fourth Estate)))
(((The Media)))
(((The Press)))

Oy vey, oy vey, oy vey!

lol @ breitbart calling this faggot a white knight. Faggot journokike probably wrote it himself.

What a time to be alive user.

lol these faggots are too much.

For the most part, that never existed. When moveable type and blah blah brought print to the masses it became necessary to start getting more elaborate with lies.

And as I mentioned earlier, think about the people on your high school news paper and yearbook staffs. If they were anything like the ones I knew, they are special type of ultimate asslicker.

What I don't get is that the press have a fucking horrible track record of getting things right.

So why do people continue to buy their shit?

I worked this out in my early 20's. I can't believe people still listen to a source that is proven to be so unreliable. Mind boggling.

I never had that but it reminds me of a few things.

I used to watch some streams of NHL hockey, that were obviously taken from satellite intended for EU audiences. It was like that, you could watch the commentators during breaks. They'd say all sorts of shit about players or teams they'd never say otherwise on the air. Also the cameramen would zoom in on teen girls in the crowds a lot (heh)

Also this documentary is based on the same idea, if I remember correctly it's not quite Holla Forums but still interesting. Bill Clinton seems like some kind of fucked up robot

Wasn't it shown that many of these reporters were lying? A spic reporter and some other one admitted to it when secret service or the police called them out and said they were lying. There was a thread on it.

Also, Katy Tur is just mad that she gets blown the fuck out each time she tries to talk to Trump. She is still buttmad that her only accomplishments in life aside from getting btfo by Trump is sucking off Olbermann and having an ugly as hell tranny father. The bitch's whole existence is a joke.

Multiple generations have grown up watching TV from infancy, and print news has been around for longer.

Lying is just a side effect of how they have to write to make something worth going to print user. Going to print costs a lot of money so every paper had to get more and more sensational with headlines and stories to draw readers. The ability to print large stocks quickly dictated that you only had a short window of time to make profit on your investment. Even books fell victim to this but it was really bad in the so called newspapers.

Digital media only solved one part of the problem which is one copy becoming many for free. What it didn't solve was the need to draw in eyeballs to advertisements. It ended up making the problem worse because now it's so easy to publish that we're assaulted with mountains of click bait every minute.

I was born in the early 80s so I was exposed to lots growing up. It's just today I get my news from twitter and here. If you follow the right people on twitter it's a good source.

Having said that, with the availability of news on the web I'm amazed people still use the shitty MSM avenues. But it is shifting as we're seeing.

Was there ever such a thing? The (((mass media))) only really ever copy and pasted whatever the (((United Press International))) wrote up or now the (((Associated Press))). At best, there was a degree of journalistic integrity, like how journalists at the time all knew that FDR was a cripple but didn't spill the beans on it no matter how much they hated him or his political party. There was some respect for the presidency more or less, more respect all around and lies weren't so blatant. Now journalism has gotten fucking so bad ever since Bush came around the media went LOLBUSHHERPDERP, it opened a dam. it got even worse ever since that video game scandal thing too. The media doesn't see itself above making the biggest most boldfont lies and expecting the masses to eat it up. You can't fool the people forever, especially when it's such poor effort low level bait like what is being put out now as "news".

If have multiple news sources reporting the same thing, then it sounds more official, even if it is a lie. People are too lazy to read and search for things on their own, in our decadent consumption culture people like things easily digestible. If you can make it look nice then anyone will buy it. Small outlets cannot compete against large multi billion dollar corporations, not that they are supposed to compete in the first place (if it really were unbaised), but the globalist media obviously has its own agenda.

(((Globalist Media)))
(((Globalist Press)))
(((Mass Media)))
(((Internationalist Media)))

(nice trips)

I've seen that video before and I recommend to any anons that are too young or never had a chance to watch C-band back then. Every channel was pretty much like you described the stream you watched, even down to the camera men zooming in on hot girls in the stands. In addition you could find wild feeds that were like the ones in the video you embedded. They'd be shorts shot for local news affiliates or commercials. Politicians used these constantly during election season and the white house would release news stories everyday to be broadcast by local stations. They were sometimes honest about the source but often it was presented as something they'd put together themselves.

Consumer C-band was my first experience of something begin shut down quickly and quietly. Encryption was introduced for all feeds that was broken pretty quickly at first, but after a round or two of new encryption everyone gave up on breaking it. It simply became too expensive to continue watching it. On the heels of this DBS systems were introduced with built in encryption and locked down content.

I was also born in the early 80's. Same shit, I don't understand why people use MSM outlets, although I also have huge distrust of "alternative news" outlets. So much garbage everywhere.

I personally believe we're in an era where completely false stories are being pushed out, really sensational stuff pre-filmed and with heavy use of persona-management software that ties into social media. That's even controversial here

lol good one.

Holla Forums shouldn't be wanting a future where misguided reporters are hung.
We're better than that.

Maybe im being too optimistic but why would anyone want to be a mouthpiece for whatever institution they do it for? Other than wanting to be in whatever world it is but not being talented enough to get there as one of the players.

Is that it? Do they really want an important job at the white house but werent good enough to get there as an advisor, part of JCOS etc? So they let themselves get played by these people in an attempt to live in that world.

reddit pls go.

user we've been in that age since birth and long before you and I came along. If only people knew how long they've managed to keep this up.

Every new medium is eventually utilized for their purposes. They corrupted print, radio, television, and yes even the internet long ago. Even worse hold a monopoly over all the means of carrying messages (paper stock, airwaves, bandwidth, satellites).

I don't know, it's something I think about a lot. In a similar vein, I'm certain stories like Sandy Hook or Storm Roof are fabricated completely, but I still struggle with the exact method used and how the media is 100% solid when it comes to the reporting of it. By that, I mean, nobody ever has a crisis of conscience and leaks anything relevant.

I used to do an insane amount of research trying to figure this out and used to try to talk about these topics on Holla Forums but consistently negative response and my own inability to answer the important questions has caused me to give up.

Most news stories are distributed top-down from Thompson-Reuters through really complex systems with finely grained permissions like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsML-G2

user I think everyone has their strengths and their roles to play. I for one could never be a good speaker for any group. A good charismatic mouthpiece that is well spoken and articulates his thoughts well is exactly what you need, I'd say it's almost necessary to every organization to get taken seriously.

And NewsML-G2 isn't a system on it's own, just a standard that is used in such systems, but it's a starting point to look into the software that is actually used to release news. Stuff that isn't really visible to the consumer

And I always get the feeling when reading any of the wikileaks email stuff, like the Podesta leaks, that it's so damn surface level. There are other avenues of communication where news stories are being formed

Good digging user don't give up on your quest. I don't have much to contribute other than your hunch is right and all major stories come from the top down. It goes to the very heart of the deep state they took notice of some people catching wise by at least the early 90's and shifted tatics to make sure everyone in the media was on the same page.

Something big happens?
Something too big not to talk about?
False flag event?
Pretext to war?

Once you notice the trends they're easy to spot. It's be a great service to the people if we could find who hands down these orders and expose them.

are you fucking serious?

Waiting for a leak that actually hits on that level of news creation. But I'm not holding my breath of course..

Infiltrate them yourself. Jews destroyed us by pretending to be us. Out Jew the Jew. Subversion is your ally.

Not quite a complete monopoly. Not yet.

Oh ho, I think we just found our catchy variant of lügenpresse. The old term never meshed with the English speaking populace, but this one seriously could.

JUST WAIT
IT WILL HAPPEN

LYING PRESS

LYING PRESS

LYING PRESS

Thanks for the link, its not something ive thought about before. As for things like sandy hook i think the media is duped as much as the rest of us. They are a tool to be used and if they are pulling the wool over their eyes as well then there is no conflict of conscience or possibility of leaks. They have to be allowed some autonomy to report things like natural disasters and this could create an opportunity to play them.

I know there are links between the CIA and the media putting out stories for them. When you were researching did you come across anything like that? Given the CIAs history of manipulating public perception it makes sense they would have their claws into the msm.

It would be a dayum shame if this happened in real life.

“If the media lies, the media dies.
You take a side, you’re along for the ride.
A traitor in front of a camera is still just a traitor.”

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

No these traitors need a quick drop and a sudden stop to end their lies.

It's been said that the CIA controlls the media but it's not exactly easy to stumble upon direct evidence of CIA involvement. The best you can usually find is involvement in a story from some shady company that looks obviously like a front company.

I don't really want to get into anything specific because it's all old stories and would really just detract from the thread. Most people would wonder why I ever thought the example stories were false to begin with.

I don't even do that much deep digging any longer. I will note that from my view, it seemed that from late 2012 through mid 2015 or so, there was an absolute shitton of suspect news stories of the type I looked into. We've had some in 2016 but they became significantly less frequent when the election cycle went into full swing.

A lot of my personal judgement of Trump (who I'm voting for), will be based off of what I see with the news after he gets elected. Because the false stories in 2012-2015 were in support of Obama administration DOJ, things like that.

The kikes have zero shame. It's like they've gotten access to my head and they're actually trying to drive me, personally, insane.

muh
pee
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I feel like we've reached critical mass in number of so-called journalists. Must be the go-to job for people scared of productive labor or the risk to ego in a serious intellectual career.

I work on the fringes of the profession, and there isn't a non-whore to be found. Honestly, the best of them are the misguided normies who are young and dumb enough to believe their own line of shit. That gets beaten out of you in a couple of years, when you realize propaganda pays about ten times better than the truth, and your first honest article will be your last article of any kind for the New York-based (((editorial staff))).

This chicken scratch is worse than comic sans. Almost assuredly it's a female's handwriting as well. Seriously, even in kindergarten my handwriting was better.

don't blueball us please keep going

Nah bro, it always goes poorly, the format isn't good for me dumping info on some story, and it would derail the thread. Also it's late and I'm drinking.

Sorry, past experiences tell me I should let it go here.

Fucking checked. It's a global catastrophe that nobody has checked these fine numerals

m8 if you have some dirt on the obama administration and the media's treatment of them that could be quite useful for propaganda efforts here

"If you call a mild-mannered man a Nazi repeatedly, don't be surprised when he eventually tires of it and tells you to get in the fucking oven."

THE MEDIA LIES
THE MEDIA DIES

The most relevant thing I might have would be suspect businesses involved in the looting around Ferguson, and other info about Ferguson in general. That whole cycle of protest stories is in support of DOJ control of local/sherriff(county)/state law enforcement. Although that's only one reason why those stories popped up how they did.

I already dumped info in past threads when those stories were already going hot. Some people take interest but it never progresses much. The format here is not conducive to further research, it's too disruptive.

When stories are actually going and I have something relevant I'll post it

Reddit confirmed for gaschambers.

Hey CTR. You're going to be hanged as well.

This. They hanged Streicher and Joyce for less.

The media are the ones who misguide. They're the ones who collude and lie to push the genocidal talmudic shadow government's narrative on the masses.

Remember, Streicher was hanged for drawing mean cartoons about jews. The most severe category of Axis "war criminals" included propagandists.
Why should the NWO's spokesmen be treated any different?

What goes around comes around, you fucking kikes. You don't get to help ruin western civ and then cry when people tell you to burn in hell.

They shouldn't be surprised, they've gone from a press that would investigate anything to a press that only wants to tell you what they want you to hear. I was born in the 70's, and grew up listening to shortwave and longwave radio in the asshole of nowhere as a kid. Usually you listened to stuff from Euro, VOA, Ruskie and Canadian media and you got the whole picture. What was left out, could sometimes alter the entire premise of what you were hearing about. Not very often, but enough. Hell I remember the Chernobyl reactor meltdown and the ruskie press on the air saying there was no danger, and the western press screaming from the rooftops that we're all doomed, while VOA of all things told people to take sensible precautions to avoid contamination.

People who grew up on this shit but were politically inactive for years are going to make a larger turnout then I think the pollsters think. In the end? The media has itself to blame, they decided to chase the cash to keep afloat instead of changing with the times and now we've got this shit where the media believes that it's the most important resource around and they're "too big to fail." Fuck the print press here in Canada are whining that they should get subsidized by the government to cover their losses because they're so important. And half the time the shit that they publish are directly from newswires(AP/Reuters/AFP/etc), and when there is actual breaking news, it's usually coming from a well known blog and their cockguzzling reporters are stealing the info without attribution.

cenky no like da lügenpresse.

I saw the funniest thing the other day.

Coumo was going on about Trump firing up everyone against the media, when he puffs out his chest and says something to the effect of, "Either a Trump supporter is going to hurt a reporter, or a reporter is going to hurt a Trump supporter."

LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE! LUGENPRESSE!

What do you guys think of the new Epic Rap Battle video Feat. Trump and Hilary?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbryz0mxuMY

I believe you need to hurl yourself into the nearest oven. The only "rap" acceptable here is moonman.

Liceses? Where we're going you don't need licenses.

Not giving your shit any views, kike.

What free press? All the fucking mainstream media is controlled.

that's a shame

I think they're doing it as a kind of insider joke.

If Trump loses, there will be a journalist holocaust in the next year.

Randy Quaid supports Trump.

And free speech is society's immune system.

Good. Fuck the Liar Press.

chronically bullshitting, clearly bought and trying to flapperfuck the entire population
of the united states in the ass.

These fuckers never fail to amaze me, as if they are unfamiliar with the law of reprisal. Just like the polish saying goes "The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You"

KEEP PUSHING LADS AND BREAK THE CONDITIONING OF NORMIES
IF KIKE MEDIA FALLS, THYE LOSE A YUGE PROPAGANDA MACHINE

most people don't run a business, don't do management, and nonwhites and women can't do these things.

a product is produced, and delivered. if something permits faster delivery, in a more convenient fashion, it reduces the effort needed to consume the product. televisions are merely delivery projectors in a long chain of delivery devices, which deliver so fast, with content paid for by others, of which is so disconnected from actual trade/ask/request of the consumer, it just doesn't seem like you're ordering. but you are. despite all appearances or impressions otherwise, the television is an ice cream concession stand. you wouldn't eat ice cream all day, nor one that made shit and sold it to you even for pennies. but, remove all friction, remove even exchange at the point of viewing, and reality-bubbles form.

literal idiot boxes. same for press, content, etc. the more the trade is hidden/removed, the more the convenience, and the faster the delivery, the more people who don't do actual business, production, and trade will have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on.

they still don't, even if they think otherwise. you wouldn't put a ice cream stand in your house, much less one whereby you had to do purchases staring at the face of a snaggletooth pigtailed nonenglish speaking thing in a odd looking suite. but… you did.

I can't tell who is being shot. I know clearly its an isis soldier executing someone dick first but the executee's camo almost looks like marpat and the truck looks like it was lent by NATO allies.

Staged events played out by "crisis actors". Media are given talking points in advance (e.g. the tower on 9/11 where they talked about it collapsing before it collapsed). SJWs/jews/etc. don't have consciences.

Now they can begin to feel the deep seated fear that we had to feel ever since the Clinton era.

You think Trump will have a chance to expose this while in office?

Just a week ago wasnt there an article about these faggots whining that there is no "media." There are journalists, but not a big monolithic media, right? I remember them making a big deal out of this. Now they are saying these people are a threat to "freedom of the press."

Surely these "journalists" don't think of themselves and their views as the only legitimate press right? I mean these incidents are just individuals being harassed. You can't harass the whole of "press" because it doesn't exist right?

Also, don't look at the wikileaks people. It's illegal for you to do that. Only the "press" can.

You have to go back.

I don't think he's the sort to care, he'll probably be happy if it just stops happening. He cares more about making the future good than moaning about the past.

I keep seeing these stories. I'll put a five spot down on there being a false flag Joe Cox type event.

Could you please dump some of your old stuff?

metaphorically hypothetically speaking, i would buy tickets to watch most members of the press be publicly executed

preferably by emperor trump himself on the white house lawn livestreamed every day at either noon or 7pm

but that would be terrible in real life, i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

Get out you faggot retard.

Meme concept.

Feels good.

THEY SHOULD BE SCARED

Smh fam

the bigger tragedy is backstreet boys playing in the background of the first webm.

In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.''

That's it. They are trying to get closer to power. That's what they all want, more power. They can't invent anything useful, and they aren't charismatic enough to become a rockstar or a politician. All they can do is write or recite from a teleprompter, and lie with a straight face.

What do you guys think of the Anderson Cooper / CIA connection?

It seems pretty obvious to me that Cooper is still CIA, and that the CIA boosted his career to get him where he is now. But Chuck Johnson's autisitc suburban moms did some digging and think Anderson Cooper's entire past is a fraud: gotnews.com/breaking-cnn-debate-moderator-anderson-cooper-brian-williams-problem/ (particularly the parts that strongly suggest he is still CIA, like the stories of him sneaking into foreign countries with forged documents)

archive link: archive.fo/ZeMqD

That is a beautiful picture and it's wasted with that low res low quality version you just posted

Have a nigger hunting license to ease your pain, user.

holy fuck the bottom of that first pic is unsettling. please kek give them the worst kind of cancer imaginable.

here is a pretty good deconstruction of sandy hook if you have some time to read it: mileswmathis.com/sh.pdf

This is gamergate 2.0. Media calls their viewers and readers awful things, the people who were being called awful things fight back, the media kvetches about how terrible the supporters are and how the media is a poor victim of hate. Now they are trying to pretend that the people upset with the media are a bunch of fringe Trump supporters at rallies. Meanwhile, the media constantly polls at record lows for citizen's trust in them.

The greatest thing about special snowflakes is that they melt when you take them out of their safe space refrigerators.

C-Band…that brings me back.

Rush named the lugenpresse on air…all of them, one by one.

That won't save him.

/r/ing more of this but with a side by side instead of over under