Penn State Trump supporters cuck next gen climate change

On Monday, Next Gen Climate change held an event at Penn State called stump trump where they were planning on discussing tactics to stop Donald Trump. The Trumpeteers went to the meeting and found that only 3 anti trump people joined while 10 trump supporters (some not shown) attended. The next gen group got so triggered by this, that they stopped their whole meeting, packed up everything and left before the meeting started. If you want to stop the Hill shills and you are a college student, make sure to join the local College Republicans or Trump organization. The democrats are so low energy even on a college campus that they cannot get more than three people to join their shit organization. If you can, we can use your support, look up Penn State Bull-Moose party on facebook (school wouldnt let us call ourselves anything related to Trump) Also, College general thread

Hill shills awkwardly staring down into their phones lol

That's actually pretty cool

Love how when we outnumber shills they whimper and flee.

Dank OC coming through

Literally on Campus right now. Suprised how much Trump support is here

Those are some ugly fucking fingernails. Holy shit. What a sub-human.

Holla Forums shouldn't be criticizing people over their fingernails.
We're better than this.

Yeah, let's go back to criticizing people over their skin color and the shape of their nose.

The only thing that matters is intelligence and the absence of degeneracy. Given how many of you dumb fucks replied enthusiastically in a Myers-Briggs thread, most of you need to be gassed.

You can't escape your genes, we all regress to racial means

Reminder that "We're better than that" shills are kikes. Fuck muh PR.

What argument? You're clearly delusional and posturing over it.

Leave

the only evident mechanism behind thought and behavior is the physical brain and the biological processes affecting it
unless you have evidence of consciousness beyond of the brain?

You have been conditioned to take pleasure in destroying your own culture, race, nation, and civilization.

Hey CTR

Suck a dick, faggot. I bet you have toe fingers

Why is Penn state, Trump's alma mater shit on him so hard?

I mean shouldn't they be proud that their school produced a presidential candidate?

It's the epicenter of the global warming scam - the "hockey stick" was made up there and it's famous for child rape by its sports coaches.

Hello there.

Oy vey, I've been found out!

College Republicans are cucks.

False

likely tweeting about the evil racists sitting behind them.

he didnt go to penn state, im pretty sure it was the university of penn

Daily reminder that Myers-Briggs is a proxy test for IQ. Businesses use it because Myers-Briggs is legal, whereas there is court precedent for businesses using straight-up IQ tests being sued for disparate impact.

that guy is actually one of our own, original plan was to blend in and put on MAGA gear halfway through meeting but our russian ex leader went in with hat blazing.the only hillary people in that picture is the lady on the far left. lady on far right is actually a fairly unbiased reporter

Of course, who the fuck ever wanted to join a climate change organization ?

I was wondering what gender this somewhat gender less looking person was.

That's the Holla Forums I know and love.

if you go to penn state, download our app. we are for trump penn state or come to our meetings. we need all the help we can get