==MARTIN SHKRELI MAKES NEW YORK & CALIFORNIA GO RED!==

Pharma mad man pledges to release unreleased Wu-Tang Klan album that he bought for $2 million!

Can Martin Shkreli single-handedly turn New York AND California RED??

Other urls found in this thread:

rap-royalty.com/forum/
rapnation.net/forum/
rapmusic.com/forums/
rapbattles.com/forum/
netcees.org/
otbva.com/forum/
freestylerap.forumakers.com/
forums.undergroundhiphop.com/
qz.com/554784/1200-people-are-killed-each-year-over-sneakers/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkreli_(tribe)
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
webmd.com/breast-cancer/guide/genetic-testing-risk#1
journal
youtube.com/watch?v=3q_iDcTNmWY
media.8ch.net/file_store/aa7b8eceb974184408a0d448c8e87911ea4ab7c54c1cb774406f3d4d6abd1c4a.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shrekli probably thinks the joke's on us, because (((muh polls))) show that the odds are against Trump.

Hipster liberal vote for Trump incoming

LANDSLIDE IMMINENT

SHOCK CHAIN OF EVENTS!
55 CALIFORNIAN ELECTORALS GO TO TRUMP!

Expect this story all over MSM, social media, vice, bix-nood-music-forums.com!!!

Anyone with time, post this story to nigga music forums!

rap-royalty.com/forum/
rapnation.net/forum/
rapmusic.com/forums/
rapbattles.com/forum/
netcees.org/
otbva.com/forum/
freestylerap.forumakers.com/
forums.undergroundhiphop.com/

Record corrected!

Triumph Der Trumpen Tunes

How to get the black vote

Actually if we could get Nike to re-release rare Air-Jordans in the event of a Trump win victory would be assured.

WTF, I'm a #trumpmissle now.

Lern 2 spel fagot

Holy shit, that would guarantee a Trump victory. I've watched youtube videos of when new Jordans get into stores and most shops around the shoe stores have to close because of the waves of blackness flooding the area.

Watch for the DNC to sue him for voter manipulation as part of their secret program: "Operation Grasped Straws."

My sister almost got enriched at Franklin Park Mall in Toledo, Ohio making the mistake to go shopping early on the same day that new Jordans were being released.

Checked

Fuck it, why not? Spread it.

I want that wu tang

It's damn crazy how animalistic they turn over a pair of shoes. People have literally been trampled to death at the releases of new Jordans and an estimated 1,200 die each year because of blacks willing to kill for a pair of shoes. (qz.com/554784/1200-people-are-killed-each-year-over-sneakers/)

It's not legal, but if Nike/Jordan wanted Trump to win, and teased an image of some flashy shoes they'd release if Trump won, he'd get 90%+ of the black vote.

Bring back (((Ari))) Menthols.

The most amazing thing is it actually gets them to turn up early in the morning to get them

The absolute madman. Funny enough this might actually have some impact

Hahaha, they really think they have this election in the bag don't they.

He's not Jewish, just crypto-roach Albanian. I honestly don't know whats worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shkreli_(tribe)

SHKRELILEAKS

if they vote for Trump because they wanna hear some stupid songs, they should get better treatment at the camps. Make them trustees or something.

Camps? The only answer is expulsion; the Bongs had it right with Australia.

I'm laughing. Good work

WTF. Sounds cool. I hope he's not fucking around.

SPREAD IT. MEME IT.

Pretend you actually like this shit and shill it. For the God Emperor.

I just want to see California red just to see the look of the Dems faces

ive listened to every single beatles album, anthology collection, most bootleg recordings, etc. what the fuck could he possibly have

Ya, but now there organized

We should send them to Africa, it would be a improvement overall.

shit

this stuff is unreleased for a reason.

Could be for many reasons, including legal stuff, never bothered to and death.

combed through my e-collection, yeah there's not a single unreleased track on their anthology albums that wasn't trash. if it was worth even an ounce of something, they would have at least slapped it on the B-side of a single

He's half Albanian half Croat.

I'm not too excited about a bunch of Dindu songs that were too shit to make it on an official record but if that's what it takes, okay…

Gonna print out a huge version of this and shove it in cuck faces all day on Nov 9th.

Giggling like a madman here.

Blacks cannot resist the dank woo woo beats or whatever those jive monkeys are called. It's like fried chicken to them. Once that whoop, whoop starts going they can't control themselves.

Better yet, the owners and editors on Twitter. More direct so better results.

Goth cunts like Nirvana no? Some dirty, underarm having dyke types as well? Get those, muh feminist studies cows moo'ing over this. The Beatles are big with grandma (first time she got wet) and cucks.

we stay up all night fam

AAAAAAAYYYYOOOO HOL UP

Give them free mp3 players

This could harvest some votes.

These things are usually unfinished recordings and stuff that were tanked likely around break-up time and left in limbo.

Musicians usually write a ton more songs than they ever release.

this is the relevant point.

It's twittering time! Remember to mention p.diddler, ice cube support trump

i cant wait to print this out nov 9th and leave it on the door at my wife and her son's house

He's pretty funny

Shit, didn't knew that.

I'm pretty sure Ice Cube is against Trump and called him a motherfucker. I could just be getting him confused with Ice-T though.

Fucking hell they got to him. He was kissing Trump's ass a while ago

youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

"Donald Trump is what Americans love. Donald Trump is what Americans aspire to be. Being rich don't make you bad"

Nignogs don't recognize themselves when looking in a mirror, don't expect them to know what the fuck they're talking about.

Not gonna lie, I want that Wu-Tang album…

At the same time, though, I REALLY hate Martin Shekelrelli

Why? He's great.

It isn't crazy, they're niggers. Status in the nigging order depends on shoes.

Go back to reddit

Because the drug he upped wasn't just for aids fags- it was a drug that fought an auto-immune infection that commonly infected children receiving chemotherapy.

Kill yourself, disgusting shill.

That is horrible user. They have to go back

Do you think those upstanding, law-abiding, contract respecting wootang gentlemen will leak the album themselves once they get wind of this?

I gotta tell you I love this little Albanian kike, the guy is so unapologetically monstrous that it comes back around and becomes charming.

I gotta tell you I love this little Albanian kike, the guy is so unapologetically monstrous that it comes back around and becomes charming.

He's not really that monstrous and the only reason people think he is that he does things in an overt manner. The people who everyone gushes over in your media, they do far worse than Shkreli; if he's anything he's the Comedian, a reflection of a deeply dysfunctional sick world.

California was going red anyways. Now this madman gets to take responsibility.

Oh well, I'll take all the support I can get.

Who gives a shit? All of modern medicine is dysgenic and needs to be done away with. Cancer is a sign of bad genes.

Incorrect. Cancer is a disease you get at random, with your chance of getting it being influenced by numerous factors both genetic and environmental.

Evolution does not select for prolonged life past your reproductive years.

MAD

A

N

He's proof Albanians are as bad as (((them))).

If Trips of Truth say so. Hipster scum should be expelled. I'm with on this. Recolonize Africa. Make Africa Great Again, kek.

Shkrelli is a saint fam

>>>/edgy/

being this naive…..

wtf I love shekeli now

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Oh, they must've just magically researched and developed all the other drugs they've put out since this big debacle. I forgot money isn't needed.

The way the entire pharma industry is structured for starters. God damn you're a stupid son of a bitch.

Beatles are like Elvis. All someone needs to do is find a track that has Ringo farting to make the band re-start a song is enough to release a 3LP set, 99%+ already available material, and fans will still shell out mega-shekels for it.

t. record store guy.

He'll morph from the most hated man in America to the most loved in 14 days. He's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs now.

If it's the one I think it is, they can't.

So you have zero evidence to back it up. Thank you for proving you're a faggot.

I remember seeing a big ass Beatles boxset being sold for a lot of shekels. Turns out it was a fucking mono boxset, repress.

Shkreli is pro-Trump now? Does Steven Bonnell know? He's going to be heart-broken XDDDDDD

The only thing that could make it worse is the "duophonic", "electronically rechanelled for stereo" kind of release.
About the only thing that gets bitched about than that are LPs in "Unipak" covers.

I think it's one of those 'Trump isn't going to win' type deals

Shkreli is pretty pro trump from looking through his twitter. Although I don't believe he's come right out and said it

He's pretty obviously pro-Trump. He was dropping documents after the 9/11 collapse showing that Chelsea's apartment used to be a medical center.

I knew he was absolutely based. This is Trump tier multidimensional chess.

Never even heard of those things. I mean I collect record myself, but people are fucking nuts when shelling hundreds of bucks while complaining about paying bills

I forgot about him going to check on sick hillary

This

Don't be so sure. There was an official 'beatles at the bbc' double album around 2000. Thing is, those tracks and another 7/8 discs worth of just bbc recordings had been in circulation for years. Nobody gives a shit until the media campaign tells them to. Even the torrents are weak.

Other than the bbc recordings, there are mountains of 'unreleased' beatles music available that most fans are completely ignorant of. I kinda wonder whether skrelli was duped, because I managed to sell a lot of these sets on cdrs to normies and no-one ever knew they existed

That's why it's a decent business to be in. Almost recession proof. People would rather overpay to fill an empty spot in their collection than pay bills. Sometimes I feel guilty-but I have bills too.
I'd sage for off-topic, but seems to fit the thread, kindasorta.

I remember when that was released, caused a huge stink, but at least it wasn't as bad as the 3 "Anthology" multi-LP releases. The vinyl was pressed in the UK, the covers and packaging was done in the U.S., and the distribution was dildoes. 1st 2 of the series sold out immediately, 3rd of the series took forever to finally sell out.
My boss runs a record auction (he's redpilled as fuq-doesn't mind my shitposting) and the Beatles LPs always get bids. Even the ones in shitty condition. So I appreciate the Beatlefans, even though I'm not a fan myself.

False, if your genetic group does better than other groups by having longer-lived individuals then you will have exactly that.

(checked)
Yes but he can't make thread subjects red.

I don't think this is enough for new york and cali, but florida and michigan is a whole different story.

He's not Jewish. He's definitely white and definitely against the Jewry. Lurk more.

the dude raised medicine fags take to treat they AIDS by like 7000% and the fag community who runs the media went nuts lmao.

This guy is based as far as I can tell.

He's Albanian, he just looks like a kike because they got some Turkish blood in them.

??? That has nothing to do with it, though-

Cancer doesn't care if you have good or bad genes- it's literally a software glitch that happens when cells replicate. You don't just "automatically" get cancer because you have xyz genes. Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to push either a religious ideology or racial ideology.

Cancer is like this: you have a Windows XP CD you want to copy from a friend. So you start with your first CD you got from your friend, make a copy of it with your computer. Boom. CD Copy number 1. Install windows, profit, works great. Eventually, one of your friends wants a copy of that CD. So you make a copy from CD Copy 1, but while you are copying it, piece of dust floats in the way of laser in the copy process, but that's OK- it changed one bit of info, you're cool. So you have CD copy number 2. Install, works, you win.

So get to copy 3, cuz THAT guy's friend wants a copy from him, your friend has to make a copy from HIS CD copy 2. So he does. Copies it exactly, with the one bit difference and all, however, another piece of dust gets in the way, makes another change in another bit of data. Still works.

Process happens over and over and you are at CD Copy 50. This is where you get problems. Someone is trying to copy CD copy 50 to get CD copy 51, makes the copy, has a error. He installs it, and since a bunch of bits of data have been fucked up over the copy process, something don't work right in XP. It's small, you don't really notice it too often, whatever. Someone wants a Copy, process goes to CD copy 60- shits fucking up. But hell, maybe it's just your computer. Been copied 60 times before, right? Worked all those times, has to work now. So go on and it just gets worse.

THAT is how cancer works. Your cells multiply millions of times, sometimes it's just junk gets in the laser, sometimes, if you smoke cigs, your throwing tar onto the laser and scratching the lenses, etc etc.

Everyone needs to tweet at him "Escrow or didn't happen"

About 85% of my business skills come from watching my buddy run his record store. Very good indicator of the cycle in a given market. Also you can buy estate sales of vinyl for pennies on the dollar, which hipster will pay good money for.

About 85% of my business skills come from watching my buddy run his record store. Very good indicator of the cycle in a given market. Also you can buy estate sales of vinyl for pennies on the dollar, which hipster will pay good money for.

wew, even normalfag sites show that's bullshit
webmd.com/breast-cancer/guide/genetic-testing-risk#1

DUDE WEED LMAO induces apoptosis, which is why medical pot is great for seniors who are on copy 50 and who may have had a shitty lifestyle. It works even better if you eat it and clean up your degenerate lifestyle. (The 420 smoking set are the degenerates.)

The herbal jew is the only good jew

and I suppose (I've had the double-posting blues too. Maybe we ought to make a song about it!), that's the beauty of this business. I bought a box of 45s, that weren't even in good shape, but noticed a few that I hadn't seen before, and a few I knew I could move. Paid $20.00 for the lot, and made it all back 8X over on the first sale.
You just have to know not just what to buy-but even more-what to pass on.

This is a genius idea. Post this to Faceberg and Twatter guys.

Martin can you possibly play a song or two on your live stream of something unreleased so we can make a clip and spread it as proof?

But what if all the songs are unreleased because they suck? I mean, he bought them for what, a few million each? Songs from those bands should be able to clear much more than that if released to the public, so maybe they were never released because they weren't up to the brand standard.

And hold up the album and tell the story of how you aquired it on camera

OK, yes, there are a couple cancers with genetic precursors, but for the most part, that's how cancer works. Hell, even on the genetic level, if you get written to have BEAUTIFUL fucking genes and you just so happen to get a cancer gene, you might get it, you might not. I'm saying that "oh dem bad genes they cauzez it he gibz chillunz cancer if he reproduce kill all genetic inferior" is fucking stupid as shit cuz that's not really how it works

They do it so they can jew the fans out of more shekels after the band quits producing music.
Courtney love will profit off Nirvana for the rest of her life and so will her daughter.

C'mon user, he could show the receipt and he probably even livestreamed the auction or wherever he bought them. Dude livestreams his whole life. and I watch hehe dude's grown on me

The Beatles and other old bands have demos of songs that are often more beautiful than the over produced version. I would love to hear George, the best Beatle, singing and playing guitar to one of his tunes for the first time ever, maybe the other guys laughing in the background, Yoko saying something cunty, Ringo recommends sitars for background and George laughs and says the Hare Krishna stuff is really shit, OK the last part never happened but you get my drift.

Sometimes a rare unreleased song version can inspire an entire new release of said album using that to market it. Bowie's unreleased stuff is a good example.

There is a shit ton of noise about Wu Tang unreleased and I fucking hate nig music and ignore most everything having to do with it yet even I know that.

Holy fucking shit you guys not every first poster is a shill.

Suck? Shekels? There are superfans that will cum diamonds if someone drops the scratchiest shittiest unreleased demo of their favorite band. Especially with the background chatting and shit. There's something magical about listening to an early demo version of your fav song and imagining you're present during the creative process. Slick production isn't everything user. Some people don't give a shit about it.

Not sure what the fuck I expected from someone that's namefagging and thinks Shkreli is bad. Its a hell of a lot more than a couple. You really should be sterilized for either being a subversive fucker spreading misinformation or a complete retard unable to accept reality, because its definitely one of the two.

www .webmd.com/colorectal-cancer/guide/inherited-colorectal-cancer#1
www .skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/melanoma/melanoma-causes-and-risk-factors
www .cancer.gov/types/prostate/hp/prostate-genetics-pdq
journal .publications.chestnet.org/article.aspx?articleid=1082473

He just started streaming a few minutes ago, bring it up in chat youtube.com/watch?v=3q_iDcTNmWY

Hillary lost again. Who wants a Madonna bj? Adele is some fad, Schumer and Katy Perry are dykes. They simply do not motivate people.

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.

Exactly my point. Bad genes. Fact: good people don't get cancer.

You fucking retard.

They’ll be the ones who push everyone else into the ovens.

Screwing over (((insurance companies))) is good in every instance. The only reason the media has done a hit on him is because he screwed their fellow kikes.

That's a shit stream, Shkreli

That is a fucking excellent idea, would even be more brilliant even they have some other rich fags doing the same shit right before the election before hilldogs friends can react to it.

On another notice:
He should wield his influence to force/advise breast reduction clinics to hand out little booklets of women not having a breast reduction but getting a godly body that can be shaped with workouts having a good amount of titmeat to work with achieveing better results and deniing knife wielding shlomos in destroying valueable boobresources.

Some kind of 5-10step program, to reduce boobs while staying in shape being better overall than paying chaim money to destroy titmeat.

As if RND doesnt fucking need money. He uses 60% of the money for RND, other companies only 15%. Get fucked, Goldstein.

You nailed the truth there, user.
enjoy your good taste award.

(checked)
I swear to kek if this happens I will cry tears of joy. MAY IT BE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS REDEEMING THIS SHITHOLE I'M STUCK IN!

(checked)
Two HIEL HITLER dubs for this idea, Kek is going to fucking do it. Amazing

(checked)
It's definitely enough for Cali. SJW hipsters fucking love Nirvana and Wu Tang, so do niggers and wiggers. This was a great idea by Martin. SIEG HEIL

Nice, double posting magic can even beat "this file already exists".

You're both fucking retards. Re-read his post again, only this time use your fucking brain and you might be able to understand what he's saying.

Hint: he's not shilling.

8ch patch when

8ch patch when

damn really. and what the fuck is this sketchy XSS shit that just downloaded without my consent. 1331x19574 transparent image just downloaded from this page pic related

shit that really is magical. if you right click open image in new tab
>media.8ch.net/file_store/aa7b8eceb974184408a0d448c8e87911ea4ab7c54c1cb774406f3d4d6abd1c4a.jpg
>media.8ch.net/file_store/aa7b8eceb974184408a0d448c8e87911ea4ab7c54c1cb774406f3d4d6abd1c4a.jpg
it's the same file O_O

I don't know about the download but images have been like that for a while since the filenaming system got changed because image hover and kipping through webms weren't working. Something about the actual file generates a unique name. It's helpful for me because when I try to download something I already have it lets me know because it keeps the same filename.

This man is not your friend.

This pharma kike is funny.

What are you talking about? Do they mo longer own the rights or something?

They have Correct the Record.
But now, we can-
=COLLECT THE RECORD=

This is why I don't post.

I sell 45s online too
big money.
But ya gotta have the knowledge

you tried
shitty star.jpg

really tho nice play on words

And meanwhile, Madonna tweeted that if you vote Hillary she'd give you a blowjob. Gee whiz, a blowjob from an old irrelevant hag twith the stench of dozens of dicks. Liberals ain't got shit.

She could have at least used her puppet Katy Perry to offer a BJ. Madonna saying she'll suck the dick of anyone who votes for Hillary is a direct endorsement for Trump.

meme it into reality goys

Meanwhile at birth you get a SSN placing you in the kikes newest form of debt slavery, fuck off you virtue signalling faggot. Disease is natures way of culling the herd, much like you pulling the trigger on yourself.

Reminder that shkreli gives sick people the drug for free if they contact him directly.

I can get free drugs from martin?

Kanker…