How to redpill normies

Redpill them the same way you got redpilled: slowly, and not over-rushed.

Try to connect with them first. If they think that society is getting worse or like the 90s were better than current year, then they are still save-able with the redpill.

When introducing them to the topic of "you know who", do not mention their name. Use only the terms Illuminati and Goverment so they don't assume you're a racist evil maniac. Remember, increase the redpill dosage slowly, or else they will overdose and they can't handle he information and will ignore you. Remember they don't really know why Hitler killed the Jews yet. Recommend them to watch Paul Joseph watson's videos.

Once you reach this point on explaining why Hitler killed the Jews, do not criticize the jews first, only use the term "Zionist". Reccomend them to watch brother Nathanael's videos

Teach them that multi-billionaires like george-soros, rothschild etc own the federal reserve banks and tell them about the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

Once they realize how bad the "zionists" are, tell them how jews have always been this way and that they were kicked out of every country in the past. That they were the ones who who created the left-wing.

At this point, a once-ignorant normie will be transformed into a Holla Forumsack.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I'm a Zionist myself. I want all the kikes to go to isreal. Everyone of them.

Once they're there we can give them the ol' Groom Lake Handshake.

Pic related.

I don't think we even have to, someone will do it for us. Probably mudslimes, for example (((Saudi-Arabs))) when they get rid of their crypto kike leadership.

>reddit spacing
NORMALFAGS

I usually say a "normal". I think it's very blunt.

Im sorry typo my bad.

Can confirm that this tactic works. It's not an easy pill to swallow, and requires slow administration. Just think of it this way - did all of the experiences that led up to your current beliefs happen in one or two days? No. So take the slow and steady approach.

I know it's not subtle enough for most normies, but I can't help but try to red pill people on the holohoax, for me it was the one red pill to set me over the edge, I think if more people knew what we know then it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
Calling out libtard hypocrisys helps as well. I've even convinced a half Syrian man that I work with to vote Trump. Red pilling in person is a much slower and subtle process, you have to really space it out. Doing it with people you work with is risky but possible if you word certain things as a paranoid lawyer would. Making a fake kikebook and sending shit to people you know even works sometimes. Too bad I have already really exposed my real identity because I'm a fucking idiot, but at least they can't find me because its fake personal info.

There is no one easy way to do it. Everyone goes through it differently than others. I for instance watched the news A LOT and got turned off, now this could have the opposite effect on others. I also started reading books from Pat Buchanan (not something i'd recommend to Normalfags)

Hang on, sorry I must be a normie, because I really thought the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion has been legitimately determined to be a fabrication? I looked into it a while back and that's the conclusion I ended up with, but if I'm wrong could you please direct me to some sources?

Another thing as well. I'm aware of the network of shady fucks who pull strings to manipulate the world, but I'm obviously no expert in it, as I don't understand the point? Like with Soros, what goes through his head? Is it just that he wants a big legacy? Power? Money? Why are these people playing God with the world?

www biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

cuckchan is where you belong.

Simply ask them why it's the case that basically only Africans start, win and hold records in both sprints and marathons. Seriously, there's no better way to make a normie question the race issue.

CTR shouldn't be trying to shill and cry when the day of the rope is finally their.
You're better than this.

It's not possible to truly redpill normies. They fundamentally do not think for themselves. The best you can do is have them think that repeating the truth is the new way to gain virtue signaling points.

It's also funny to drop hints like "Well it was jews like Marx and Trotzky who invented and pushed communism in the first place, that's why the Nazis linked the two." or even just mentioning that jews view themselves as a race and "the chosen people".
Around where I live, Central Europe, no one even ever hears or considers questions like these, which makes them intriguing and effective.

How cute, it tries to talk back. Did you get your 10 minutes of sunlight yet or is CTR making you go through overdrive?

try to be 2v1 or 3v1 to redpill normies, they'll just follow the herd like the good sheep they are because their beliefs aren't solid to begin with

from experience i've learned that solo-redpilling someone can take weeks or even months

Yeah you cant redpill anyone
its not a system of thought that can be artificially induced
you just have to provide them with enough evidence to make them doubt the narrative
after that its up to themselves to draw their own conclusions

Took me about a week. But I'd always had my suspicions so I guess it doesn't count. I like things to be explained/make sense, and the narrative that's pushed does NOT make sense. What made me suspicious about the Holocaust was them saying, "We can never forget. We can't let this happen ever again." And I think "fuck really? Genocide is happening today. Why are you so hung up about this particular one? and also them using the holocaust to defend Israel's policies toward the Palestinians. And then Holla Forums was just pure cocaine.

Took me about a week. But I'd always had my suspicions so I guess it doesn't count. I like things to be explained/make sense, and the narrative that's pushed does NOT make sense. What made me suspicious about the Holocaust was them saying, "We can never forget. We can't let this happen ever again." And I think "fuck really? Genocide is happening today. Why are you so hung up about this particular one? and also them using the holocaust to defend Israel's policies toward the Palestinians. And then Holla Forums was just pure cocaine.

I don't know why it posted twice. Apologies.

Gamergate was the key event that led to me getting redpilled
If you want the same to happen to normalfags, find something they enjoy (e.g. vidya) that's trying to be destroyed by corrupt individuals, and show them a community that fights against it.

I was redpilled rapidly and aggressively as a shitskin beat the fuck out of my sister. Ended up sending him to the hospital after beating the shit out of him with a lead pipe. No charges were pressed against me since the shitskin had no friends or family that cared about him.

I just use the true and tried form called comedy. Toning pure unfiltered Holla Forums down a level or two then easing them up generally gets the job done, hell its a wonderful feeling when they connect the dots themselves and basically mentally fuck themselves in the process. Although there is nothing more inconvenient than being woken up at 3am being told about Soros and shit.