Electoral College

GET IN HERE FAGS

Let's see if you can guess the emperors final number this coming week? If you would also like to say as to why you predictions might be correct please do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/eXwm7
time.com/4455875/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-texas-secede-poll/
archive.is/292lW
youtube.com/watch?v=GiCZdWcFGEk
archive.is/FPxaw
archive.is/UnPQt

cbsnews.com/news/washington-state-electors-on-the-fence-about-voting-for-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As someone who sadly lives in southern IL, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell as long as chimpcago still carries the state no matter who everyone else votes for. And there's absolutely no voter ID laws here ether because those are racist. I am so glad this state has the largest amount of registered voters voting in this election since when we put JFK in office.

Please fucking nuke Chicago before it puts all businesses in the state out

http:// www.270towin.com/

Ill dump my collection in the mean time.

I recently read that Trump was surging near the great lakes. At this point in all honesty wouldn't be surprised if he did win it.

EVERYTHING BUT DC IS RED WITHOUT POLL RIGGING

;^)

I'm fairly pessimistic but I am almost certain that this will be the result.
Yes I'm saying McMuffin will win Utah.

For some reason I feel that Trump will win Michigan. Just setting him enough to win. Maybe Brexit v2.0?

333, for Kek has spoken.

I'd pass out then have a wet dream

Please let this happen

This is probably the best that Trump can do.

whats the deal with Virginia? Why aren't they a full on red state??

Fucking trackpad misclicked.

The BosWash corridor has expanded down into northern Virginia and, combined with the rest of the niggercities, has swung it as of late.

I really think the major cities need to be partitioned off from the rest of most states. Chicago isn't the only city that fucks everything up.

Democrats know that whites don't want to live in cities with niggers, beaners and snackbars. This is why they're determined to stuff as much vibrant diversity into the cities as possible, to overwhelm the rural white vote and install a one-party dictatorship.

they can't keep getting away with this

How much voter fraud will there be in Filtydelphia and has Florida reached peak vibrancy yet?

/thread

Filthydelphia*

Send help.

-Upstate NY

Day of the rope is coming user, are you ready?

I've had visions of Trump flipping New York for a month now. Despite every bit of evidence pointing to the contrary, I have an unshakable belief that it's going to happen.

Prepare to be disappointed, user. It will be hard enough to overcome the voter fraud in Ohio and Florida, much less in the rest of the states.

If NYC doesn't go hard blue, it's not completely out of the question.

I'm glad I live in North Dakota at the moment, but I still fight for things like the West Valley Cleanup, and having Cuomo thrown from office. I cannot believe how much he has shit on his father's legacy.

NYC here. Sorry we fuck things up so much for upstate guys.

I kinda hope the city or at least just Manhattan, Bronx, and upper Queens gets nuked, honestly. NYC is ground zero for every libshit atrocity you can imagine.

Thank you God Emperor Trump for campaigning down the road from me

you missed a spot

I live in Crook County and get to vote against the Jewess (((Jan Schakowsky))), whose criminal husband Rob Creamer was exposed in Project Veritas. Feels good, even if it won't count.

If you say sooo

0.0001$ has been deposited
:^)
OV VEY IS ANODHA SHOA

If we get lucky MN might flip red just due to all the third party voting here. The Bernie people are pissed. If they peel off enough support from Clinton he could conceivably win it.

TACTICAL NUKE NOVA
KILL ALL BLACKS IN THE SOUTH

Voting out in Buffalo to do my part to TURN ERIE RED! May Kek grant us hope

This is gonna be a real uphill battle. But I think he can pull it off.

any chance NH is going red?

Illinois will not go to Trump, it's full of beaners and niggers.

This is most likely

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Trump will win NH

There's a small chance, but possible. It was almost a red state during the summer.

Most recent poll in Pennsylvania has Hillary only up by 3% even though they still oversampled Democrats and women by a noticeable margin.
PA may seriously be in play.

Chimpcongo wouldn't be able to cancel out the entirety of the state if Rockford and East St. Louis weren't helping it.

t. rockford and ashamed

I think this is the most likely outcome. Trump has been working hard in FL, NC, and OH. He needs those, plus maybe flip PA the audacity of hope

Still don't like how close it is.

If dubs, it will come to pass.

SAUCE ON THAT GOEBBELS INTERVIEW AT THE BEGINNING!?

/britpol/ tripfagchecking in. I think I'm starting to love America almost as much as I love Britain. I hope Trump wins or we're all fucked.
Over in the britpol general I infamously made over £800 on a Brexit leave bet. I just put a £300 bet on our lad Trump. Returns £1650. It's the best way I can think of showing my support because I can't vote

Here's what's really gonna happen suckas! ¡Yeb! for the win!

You're a hero lad. Am I doing it right?

Northern suburbs here, can confirm. State hasn't gone red since Reagan 'cause of the gibs. There are literally no whites left in the city whatsoever.

I lived in Rogers' Park in the 90's, when there were at least some left. This place is a textbook example of white flight.

Oh hey user, I live right by you. I'm fortunate enough to live in Dold's congressional district. He's less of a cuckservative than Kirk but still kinda bad.

Thats one thing I hate about our politics. Retarded faggotry like CA gets massive bullshit and states that are worth more get like 3.

After witnessing all the irregularities in ballots and the fraud in the leaks, I'm 100% sure the election will be rigged. Best to focus on the future but vote anyway while you can.

Filtered and reported.

And on that day, we will all finally clap.

prolly this

Would this be considered realistic? Non-American here.

Aren't enough salty bernouts in Vermont that they could block it from Hillary?

And this is me being pessimistic about the election.

Commiefornia has the same problem

Martin Shrekli took care of that though

VA is blue if I recall correctly
Probably the same for IN but I guess it's possible for it to turn red

Thanks for the laugh

this is what neocohens actually believe btw

Ive heard people say trump might get fucked by the electoral college. How might this happen?

slow and steady, user

niggers, of course

This tbh

270towin.com/maps/eXwm7

Are there really that many somalis in Maine?

Kek ~but trump will win 14/8
(User was killed by hill)

Early voting shows New England is going to go Blue

It's shifted leftward because Mass & NY lefties are moving up there to get away from the diversity, just like they did with Vermont

They act like Jews. They learn from the worst.

It's like Dr. Seuss got redpilled.

This was my guess from two days ago.

Any chance of states seceding you think? As much as I love being in Texas, I think that home (Idaho) would secede before the Lone Star. Too much bluffing down here as in too many niggers and non speaking beaners

No, it will never happen.

early voting is always supposed to lean democrat no matter the state based on their "ground game" where they go door to door in poor neighborhoods signing people up, and throwing away republican mail-in ballots. trump has reagan-type support and republicans go out en masse to vote later, in person. that it's at all close at this point, and turn-out is like 2x compared to prev election, means we'll see a landslide for trump

How do you guys think we'll beat out Detroit to win Michigan?

I bet this is what going to happen.

The Guacman cometh

The Guacman cometh

best one I've seen so far.

Why, by suppressing minority voters of course. Hit up comrade Roger Stone.

How's Trump doing in Pennsylvania and Ohio? I have a feeling those states will decide the election.

Probably the best likely outcome.

Ohio will definitely go for Trump. PA and Florida will decide the election tbh imo and they're both competitive.

It is therefore unlikely that Trump will win Florida and Pennsylvania? Thanks for correcting that record. I disagree btw.

PA is really a mystery, FL might surprise us, but I'm a pessimist.

All that matters is Trump will win the White vote by record margins, both in those states and nationally. That's all the legitimacy necessary for 1933 to commence again.

That's great and everything, but legitimacy doesn't always translate into something practical.

Unfortunately not.

I'm with you there. I haven't viewed American institutions with any legitimacy my entire adult life.

Regardless, Trump has to win Florida (within realm of possibility) and one of those rustbelt states we have absolutely no real info on in terms of early and mail-in turnout.

So essentially wishful thinking and throwing convention to the wind.

Here's my prediction. Go ahead and screenshot this anons.

Non-rigged polls show CO being a tossup.

With Trump's support among people who don't normally vote I say there's a 3 in 4 chance we take it.

The key to Pennsylvania and Florida is decreased Basketball American turnout. We need to slash the tires of their buses and otherwise demoralize the Negro. Comrade Roger Stone is working on this presently.

That is one thing many of the polling models don't take into account I think. The idea that AA turnout stays static at Obama levels seems laughable.

So Dunno, maybe that one variable is enough to flip these states.

This guy knew his stuff

Likewise, White Republicans and independents have been galvanized this election, but many of them are not considered "likely voters." The polling methodology will prove to be fundamentally incorrect imo tbh

Pennsylvaniafag here volunteering for the Trump campaign. You have my sword lads, Pennsylvania will MAGA.

You would think the City would be more for him. He's not particularly hated in that area.

Blacks are voting for Trump at a rate of ~30%, that cuts into the Dems voter base in MI very heavily.

Virginia is blue because (((government employees))) and spics.

I'd say that's a pretty good estimation, I was thinking the same because all of Hillary's votes are coming from dead people, bussed in niggers, spics, and mudslimes, as well as crazy old cat ladies and butthurt hippie boomers. Basically her whole voter base is lazy as fuck because they're all on gibs. And of course the young sjw liberal wimmins and minority wimmins will vote for her rotten cunt too. But I don't think it would be enough to stop Trump in a fair election.

Which is why they're going to try their hardest to rig it but will puss out on the 9th and hand the election over to Trump out of fear of the gas chambers, there's only so far that they can rig the votes without getting caught red handed.

Minnesota is one of the only states that would still be blue even if only white males voted. It is the Sweden of the USA.

Hopefully the welfare money has run out before then and they can't afford bus ride to the voting booth.

A month ago, the difference between Clinton and Trump in Minnesota was only six points. A similar poll came out of Illinois. But you're correct - they are solidly blue states.

$$\left[\frac(TRUMP)-(PENCE)\right]$$

also PA-fag here. Are you operating out of Philly?

Nah they'd pay for the bus ride and their lunch user, because they're paying for their vote with the lunch. That's why we need O'keefe's video of Hillary talking shit about niggers.

btw, see it's not White males but White people in general. Apparently non-White men in Minnesota are better than White women.

btw, see it's not White males but White people in general. Apparently non-White men in Minnesota are better than White women.

why the double $$?

$\left[\frac(TRUMP)-(PENCE)\right]$

should work…

Mine has Wisconsin red instead of Indiana but otherwise we're perfectly the same. That's my pessimist map, too.

FOR THE GOD EMPEROR

8 MILLION GET

8 MILLION WILL BE THE NUMBER OF DEAD LEFTISTS ON NOVEMBER 9TH

Also: We should get an user on every single one of those Hillary buses and have them pop the tires with a knife during the rest stop.

nigger

Nah, the other Democrat hellhole

It's no coincidence that a lot of white Minnesotans have Swedish blood in them.

Lets see who got it

(checked)
We civil war now.

have fun getting your arm blown off by the incredible pressure of a bus tire

**Prehaps he is wondering why you would pop a tire before getting your hand blown off*

Finally, a thread where we're not allowed to hedge our bets by saying states are toss-ups, or lightly shaded. Like you, I have the God Emperor winning just with the electoral votes from the Eastern and Central time zones. 325 total.

Please rate.

it's not blacks

its foreigners and liberal government contractors in loudoun and fairfax county

Slightly more optimistic than reality allows you to believe/10; would still live in the world of.

Which part of it specifically are you skeptical about?

Pennsylvania and Colorado. And that fucking lunatic in Utah might actually win the state for himself. You didn’t give shading degrees, so I can’t tell how deeply you feel about the rest, but it all looks in line with everything I’ve seen.

Bribes

See Veritas. They're going to use company cars from shell companies this time, because buses are too obvious.

Florida is looking like it is going Clinton. This is probably going to mean 4 more years of shit. I am still petitioning Kek and hoping otherwise, but I never went into this thinking it was a sure thing.

Also my state is full of fuck. Oregon was supposed to filter out all of the Califags. They did not. Now we are being shaped into California by the spread of this metastasizing cancer.

Florida is looking like it is going Clinton. This is probably going to mean 4 more years of shit. I am still petitioning Kek and hoping otherwise, but I never went into this thinking it was a sure thing.

Also my state is full of fuck. Oregon was supposed to filter out all of the Califags. They did not. Now we are being shaped into California by the spread of this metastasizing cancer.

And here we see a CTR member.
Nigger, FL was 10% away from swapping parties in 2012. With the massively increased republican turnout (as in, a doubling or more), with the 25% drop in dem turnout, basically every state decided by 10% or less in 2012 is going republican.

trump is leading clinton in Florida, and he gets a 3 point boost for the silent Trump voter

Also checking

Not a chance. At the primaries the Dems had literally NO ONE in line and the women in charge of the Dem side looked so bored they were on the verge of death, while the Republican line was out the door. Democrat voters are so defeated morale wise they're not voting in large numbers. I know no one that is voting Hillary, even people that loved her back in '08 absolutely hate her now. Most are either not voting, or voting for Trump.

Not a chance. At the primaries the Dems had literally NO ONE in line and the women in charge of the Dem side looked so bored they were on the verge of death, while the Republican line was out the door. Democrat voters are so defeated morale wise they're not voting in large numbers. I know no one that is voting Hillary, even people that loved her back in '08 absolutely hate her now. Most are either not voting, or voting for Trump.

Basically, a bunch of people are mentioning the DC corridor expanding further into VA. That's incredibly important, but if you go into VA now, just even on the interstates and major metro areas, there are so many spics. 12 years ago, there weren't hardly any Mexicans or whatever the fuck these beaners are compared to now. It's not even a purple state dude, it's a straight up fucking blue state.

Basically, a bunch of people are mentioning the DC corridor expanding further into VA. That's incredibly important, but if you go into VA now, just even on the interstates and major metro areas, there are so many spics. 12 years ago, there weren't hardly any Mexicans or whatever the fuck these beaners are compared to now. It's not even a purple state dude, it's a straight up fucking blue state.

u fookn wot m80?

Illinois will not go Red. Virginia will, along with the Nebraska district.
I'm not sold on New Mexico, either, but other than that, I pretty much agree. Nevada, New Hampshire, and Wisconsin are toss-ups for me, but I lean towards Trump. I agree with you on Pennsylvania. I hope Trump carries Utah, McMullin could make it interesting. Colorado might actually go Trump as well. Pic related: Worst-case scenario. (Other: McMullin)

It's the other way around.

100,000 Dems switched registrations in Pennsylvania to Republican Trump has a great chance in PA, since there are a lot of Dems voting for him without switching. A recent poll had him down around the margin of error (Remington), but it massively oversampled Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, the two main places where Clinton does best (even in Pittsburgh, 65% in Philly). Those two cities are big, but they don't make up anywhere close to 64% of the Pennsylvania population (more like 25-30% combined, and still less than 50% even if you include all of the metro areas). Also, city-dwellers are somewhat less likely to actually vote.

Finally, Trump is likely leading, since there are several factors that artificially depress his poll numbers, especially in PA:
1. Skewed polls (as mentioned earlier, and this is intensified because Trump's support base isn't as likely to answer pollster's phone calls in the first place–do you know ANYONE who's been called by a pollster, for instance?)
2. 'Social Acceptibility factor' ("Shy Trump voters" might not they're voting for Trump when their wife can hear)
3. Many 'unlikely voters' voting for Trump (the so-called 'Monster vote' which would include many of us here), as most polls focus on those formerly registered who've actually voted, not newly registered.
4. MASSIVE 'Enthusiasm Gap' (when it comes down to it, Trump support base is MUCH more energised to actually get out there and vote on Nov. 8!)

However, we ought to expect voter fraud, so anything is possible.

KEEP UP THE HIGH ENERGY–WE'RE ALMOST THERE, FAM!

Obama only won the state in 2012 because of Detroit pushing the vote just over. Blacks aren't voting in the same numbers as 2012, and of those that are, a smaller % are voting democrat. Furthermore, the Trump monster vote will be in full effect in Michigan, and we're also full of very salty bernouts due to the number of universities we have.

First pic is the 2012 election. Keep in mind that Romney was an incompetent retard and a Mormon, and that Obama got the nigger vote automatically and he wasn't seen as pure evil by most people. Almost everyone I talk to today thinks that Hillary is an evil witch. Furthermore, many niggers are enthusiastic about Trump.
Second pic is todays election if it was exactly the same as 2012, however the states that were blue by only a 5% margin are now red. This scenario is extremely likely.
Third pic is todays election if it was exactly the same as 2012, however the states that were blue by only a 10% margin are now red. This is not as likely, but still very possible.
There's still Mormon Utah which could screw things up, but asides from that or mass voter fraud I don't see how Trump could lose.

I forgot to make Maine partially red, oops. That will probably happen.

Most niggers hate Trump, they think he'll make them slaves again.

Most, sure. But Hillary doesn't have the advantage ha of being black, and as pointed out many have switched registration to Republican, and Trump has polled higher amongst them than any previous Republican candidate in a long time.

I hope so. I get the feeling it will be stolen, and there is nothing that can be done.

Fuck off. Overconfidence is death. It makes us lax. We must push forward, they are trying to use everything, including outright fraud to put Killary in the in the white house.

The money is behind them. And I doubt the sincerity of my countrymen if the election goes south. We need to figure out where they are attempting to rig this shit. Investigate and watch vote counting offices in any discreet manner that we can come up with, and out those that are "modifying" the vote.

trump does nigger shit

SLOW AND STEADY

Trump's a real nigga, fam. You didn't have this sort of shit goin' down when Obama won.

so help me if the mormons and cia blow this.

This is the most realistic map so far imo.

NH-fag here
I would be surprised if NH goes blue. If it does, blame it on all the colleges we have.

any questions?

seems too optimistic. I know a 50/50 doesn't usually reflect in the electoral college but the upsets usually even out

internal polling for WI, MN, NM is worrying from the Clinton camp, with clinton needing to go and put tv spot ads

time.com/4455875/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-texas-secede-poll/
archive.is/292lW

It definitely isn't out of the question.

This isn't a prediction, this is just WORST CASE SCENARIO in which Utah fucks up a tie which then hands it to Clinton. I don't think McMuffin will live to see the sunrise of Nov 9th if this happens.

Wow, really? That explains why Trump is doing a rally there soon.

PA will go red.

Yeah, same here. Trump will likely win the same states as Romney + Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Nevada and Maine's second congressional district, which will land him 266 electoral college votes. After that he just needs on more state, which could be Colorado, New Hampshire, Virginia, Wisconsin or Michigan.

You sure?

See .

freedom post gets next to no exposure.
youtube.com/watch?v=GiCZdWcFGEk

they need more of it.

1 is the worst case scenario. 2 is the worst case scenario for a democrat internal polling.

Thoughts?

Wrong. See for worst case scenario.

No one here has considered a very real possibility that NY could turn red this season.

I'm thinking of that Las Vegas guy who said it, but speaking for myself, the second you cross outside of NYC, you're in Trumpland. Even within the city, there's a distinct displeasure with how democrats are ruining the city.

Plus, Trump has impacted the lives of New Yorkers in a very tangible way. His business ventures and charitable enterprises revitalized a lot of parts of the city that used to be complete hellholes. I thought it was odd that he never brought up during the campaign how he could point to more tangible things that he has done for New York than Hillary.

In the primaries, the Democrats cast one million more votes than the Republicans did. There's a shitload of them. You'd need all Bernie people to vote Trump to give him a chance of winning New York.

hold on to your butts

WOLOLO

brilliant

I have a theory. The Vikings were stereotypicaly fearless and specifically had religious beliefs that demanded they face danger and die. I think this skewed perception of danger is inherent in their genetics, i.e., they all have underdeveloped amygdala. We know this is a common trait in leftists, but what if it's a common trait among Scandinavians as a whole?

The same lack of concern with danger that made them famous warriors could be the very same thing that's making them the ultimate cucks in the modern age.

This is my prediction atm
Trump 51.5%
Clinton 45%
Other 3.5%

Not sure about the electoral college breakdown.

I suspect this will be the result after all the rigging is done

This is my current prediction

Is the Electoral College a good or bad system?

Sometimes I think the American states should be either more centralised or decentralised, but not the current in-the-middle system.

This is my guess anyway, its gonna be close as far as I know. PA is looking almost there but I think she is gonna rig it so that she can close the gap.

Trump has a better shot in PA or VA than WI, although Hillary's last-second media-buy there means her campaign feels it's up for grabs.

I honestly think that MI especially, and maybe NM, might go to Trump, but I'm not so sure about NV, and I agree with you that UT could be a bit of a toss-up with McMullin running.

This is my best-case scenario, but it honestly seems possible with the way Trump is surging. NM is probably more likely to go Red than the whole state of ME (not one district), in my opinion.

TRUMP WILL WIN WITH THESE QUADS

Damn it!

Your analysis is flawed. Bravery and cowardice are opposites. The problem is that when cowardice became even somewhat socially acceptable, then the brave went out to fight and die for their people, and the cowards were the only ones who reproduced.

My body is ready for mediocrity

That first webm is great, saved.

… i got some bad news anons. alaska fag here.

hillary said alaska "might go blue" this year. it's an utter lie, of course, but it worries me. does anyone know where there's a vid of her saying it?

also, i was looking at poll numbers and clinton was 4 points ahead of trump and bill weld (lolbertarian who said his goal is to take votes away from trump) supposedly has 18%. this shit is so gay. fuck hillary. dotr can't come soon enough.

This seems like the right one, someone please just nuke shitcongo so we can be a mediocre but mostly right wing state.

can't tell if retarded or CTR

What is the path for the God Emperor to get 488?

No lie didn't expect suffolk to go red

This one no longer applies. The internal intelligence coup against Hillary assures that some of the weak blues will be red.

Oy Vey you think the main group in NYC would vote for such a vile anti-semite oy vey
:^)

How can Trump lose?

What's the deal with Nebraska, pretty sure they wouldn't vote for the cuck

It wasn't supposed to be accurate, just showing that pretty much no matter what Trump can't lose.

Has NOVA really fucked the state over that hard?

New Hampshire is virtually a tie. So my theory is that much more voters will turn out for trump than Hillary.

also Trump is 5% ahead of Mcmullan and hillary in Utah

its gotta end in dubs

I think we can flip.

Turnout in the 2 most highest black early voting counties is down by 50%

Don't tell anyone outside of Virginia though, lets keep it a surprise for the shills.

Yuma reporting. Is true, but only to a degree. We've got a large retirement community here in AZ. In fact, the largest of any state besides Florida so you know these aren't jews

It'll be a struggle, but I still think AZ will go red. If not.. Well, at least I had faith and voted

Depends: is it the state representatives that bring up secession, or the people?

If it's the representatives, as it has been for the past thirty-odd years, then no, nothing will happen. This is simple posturing and appealing to the crowd, no matter how sincere the cries may seem. Now, if it were the people baying for blood and for the state to leave… Maybe. But this is asking for a lot these days.

It all comes down to Pennyslyvania, and whether the whites outside the city can out vote the Philly niggers. It's gonna be close anons, make no mistake. Trump isn't gonna win or lose in a landslide…don't get too whitepilled, but don't get too blackpilled either.

archive.is/FPxaw

weren't there 0 repub votes in phili in the last election? in the WHOLE county. p sure voter fraud is rampent but hopefully the bus drivers will be on strike on the 8th

Be sure to wear your hat on election day. Or a red shirt if you don't feel like getting culturally enriched.

No, not in the slightest. Look at this map which combines what we know he’ll absolutely win, plus where the newest polls say he’s leading. Boom. It’s done already. We don’t even need to dig deeper.

I think it's optimistic he'll win New Hampshire and Nevada…he might win a district in Maine, but really PA is the most important.

He can win without Penn but he needs Colorado and Utah/Newhamshire or just win Wisconsin or Michigan, as well as taking all of NE and taking the 2nd District in Maine

oof. Colorado is cucked as hell…all these SWPL, hipster faggots, weed lmao people and beaners have been migrating here en masse…I might be blackpilled about CO cause I go to college here.

KEK WILLS IT

No wonder jews have worked so hard to dumbing down niggers and pass as "white" to mud the waters, they would be hunted and sent back to Israel in a fucking heart beat.

Colorado is polling well, but even that ruled out he's got many paths to 270, many of which come from a pattern that state/group of states is the 10 electorate that tip him over
VA will get him there, Utah and NH will get him there as will WI, MN, MI, and defiantly PA
He's got more options than Hillary especially as she can only play in a few states at a time, and Trump can easily play with all the options he's got, though I think for safety Utah you might have to right off do to it being unpredicable

You're close. Turn Minnesota blue and Pennsylvania red. One district in Maine should be red, but Virginia is probably blue. There's noise about a red New Hampshire, but I'll believe that on November 9.

Anyone have the "Increasingly Nervous Man" image about (((Nate Silver)))? Figured I'd ask in an electoral college thread, I don't think I have it saved and want to use it against someone citing him as an accurate source.

Is this what you're talking about?

This is purely based off gut feelings. I think this will be correct.

Yeah, I thought that it was a JUST edit but that'll do.

I am highly amused by this whole theory. It's true, bravery and cowardice are opposites, but I don't think "brave" covers the Vikings. It's more accurate to say they didn't give a fuck about swords to the face because their whole society was based around that being a good thing. Likewise today, they are not cowards hiding in their saunas from the nigger plague, they just don't give a fuck about roaming packs of rapists because their whole society is based around that being a good thing.

288 because dubs. Praise kek.

I think it might go one of those 2 for a Trump win.
What do you think ?

this is the most likely prediction, good map user

DON'T FORGET PA & MI DO NOT HAVE EARLY VOTING
that's why I'm not calling it for Trump yet: it all comes down to the general atmosphere on Nov. 7-8
no news = good news, he can win those states

Probably #1, but idk the polling in NH…he might get 1 vote from Maine being split. Pennsylvania is gonna be close for sure, and if Trump wins there he wins. I'm in college in CO and it's disgusting how many leftists and beaners are here…but maybe I'm just negative about CO because I'm surrounded by leftist academia.

Very good map, but NV and PA are gonna be really close for sure. It all comes down to PA imo. Co is unfortunately probably gonna go left from all the beaners and SWPL hipster weed lmao fags migrating here.

If Hillary telling Wall Street elites that weed wouldn't be legal under her watch is making rounds in Internet communities, I wouldn't be surprised if she heavily lost the dudeweedlmao vote, thus swinging CO in Trump's direction. That and MI flipping is my bold prediction for this election.

its insane in certain places

Worked by the theory that if a state voted for a cuck like Romney they were bound to vote trump then I picked what I thought he would take over

Driving around Illinois ive seen a lot more trump signs than hilary but really the only thing it comes down to is Chicago. However if 90% of the state around it votes Trump and butthurt bernie fags don't vote then there would be a chance for going red

because Virginia is for virgins

Putting New Mexico in red is ballsy. Bold but I like it. It will depend of the level of participation and who mobilizes the most.

I don't see Ohio going red, there are a LOT of niggers here. Yet again I constantly see Trump signs. (probably only because I live in an affluent neighborhood)

I'm worried about Aleppoman's influence in NH. Hopefully he's still taking more from Cliton at this point.

RCP POLLS ARE LITERALLY IMPLYING INTO PIC RELATED, AND MOST OF THE POLLS THERE OVERSAMPLE DEMOCRATS

PRAISE KEK

(checked)

SLOW AND STEADY

lord knows the niggers down here in tennessee are going to fuck it up and vote for cunton because muh gibsmedats

most likely way for him to win.

Six ways Trump can get to 270
archive.is/UnPQt

This picture always makes me laugh no matter what.

:P

This confirms that OH and FL will be the places to watch. Trump can win without either PA or NC but he needs both OH and FL. If either goes to Clinton it's ogre.

If Trump picks up every Romney state and adds Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, he wins.

Ohiofag here. Based on sheer number of Trump signs as opposed to Hillary ones and, ya know, talking to people, Trump is by large the prefered candidate. And this is in a city that hasnt elected a republican mayor in god knows how many years.

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

You know that MAGA3x meme that people are pushing?

I've gotten like 15 people to vote Trump. It also helps that I was on the Trump Train in fucking July of last year.

Underrated comment
CHECKED

triggered

This is where I have the race standing today. I filled in all the safe Clinton states and safe Trump states and left the rest as toss-ups. This map favors Trump big-time.

btw a lot of people have Wisconsin in that tossup column but just don't see it. Trump got his ass kicked here there in the primaries. OOTH, so did Hillary. I still think wanna play it safe and put it in Hillary's column atm.

Here’s the map with strength of control, based on our newest data.

What the fuck do the primaries have to do with anything?

There's a heavy correlation between primary results/enthusiasm and the general. It's not everything but it's not irrelevant, either.

I think I'm just going to get blind drunk on the 8th and check the results the next day, I can't take that shit, the primary was bad enough

In this thread and others, I keep seeing Virginia thrown back and forth between blue and red, and both sides have decent arguments. What really are the odds of VA going red? I'm convinced that OH and FL are gonna be red, and PA might go that way, but VA would be a real feather in the cap.

>Have they hit "Critical Spic" where the number of beaners is enough to turn it blue forever? See Texas' and Arizona's future and California and New Mexico now

We fucking are. Mark my words.

Not all of Nova is blue. Niggers in 757 voted Obama in. And college kids wanting to prove they weren't racist. Check our history. WE. ARE. FUCKING. RED.

I'm gonna make it red, user.

Far more voted in the Republican primary than the Democrat one. Note also that while Trump lost Winsconsin, so did Clinton, and by far more.

save this. it will bring maximum Bolshevik rage and it's true.

The polls do give me optimism, but on the ground here in Denver it feels like we may stay blue unfortunately. There have just been too many faggot transplants moving here from blue shitholes like Jew York, Detoilet, and Commiefornia. Not to mention all of the Mexicans. Our economy has been good enough over the last few years that all the pozzed people probably won't want to rock the boat. Most anons posting maps in here are probably correct to assume Trump's path to victory does not include Colorado.

But…most of the state geographically should go red. The big question is it will be enough to counter the vote from Denver and Boulder counties, which are liberal rats nests. Two other things we do have going for us are the fact that Colorado has no nigger population to speak of, and that about half of the Dems here were bernouts.

We will be victorious!

West slope reporting in, seen 1 Clinton yard sign so far. As long as the bernouts are not turning out in droves for hillary, and I doubt they will, I think we have an okay chance at going red this year.

Any state that is red this election I will visit/maybe move to, all blues I will never set foot in again unless absolutely necessary.

This is what will happen.

The only thing here which isn't currently red according to RCP is Maine CD2, but it is red according to 538.

according to polls, right now the 270-268 scenario looks very likely (the butthurt will be immense if that is the result, rather than a landslide) but current polls in Florida show Trump down.

but polls can't be trusted, due to sampling. every one needs to be investigated. who has time for that shit?

and there's an assload of new voters that aren't being polled. Trump could pull an upset landslide via these

also black people are really freaked out by the spirit cooking shit. it's huge on Twitter, and they'll hear about it in church on Sunday. even if they don't vote for Trump, if they just stay home, that'll secure Florida, and could tip Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Virginia.

also, internal polls show Trump tied in Michigan and New Mexico. so he most likely for sure has Florida, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and maybe Wisconsin and Maine.

Personal projection.
I estimate that the strike in Pennsylvania will prove just enough for the state to turn red. New Hampshire I'm iffy about, and in some parts of Florida it will be a matter of public attitude and maybe the weather.
I'm iffy about calling Colorado Blue but I think that the campaigns wrongly paint trump as wanting to remove the pot legalization.

True he's down on RCP, but he's up on 538

I'm sorry. I voted red also. The jews down here made my vote null. I want to live in a nice red state not filled with niggers and jews.

Uhmmm…

If the black man ever gets kike-acknowledged, the Jew will be wiped from the face of the Earth.

Guys, do you think Trump is going to win? I'm afraid he's going to be backstabbed in this election because the (((democrats))) are going to rig it all.

That's from 2014's governor's race. Cuomo is extremely dangerous as he is fully backed by the Clinton machine. Even Chris Christie as head of the RGA, made sure Astorino was stonewalled from funding.

They probably don't want an actual civil war with tens of millions of livid armed deplorables up their ass so no I don't think they'll rig it at this stage.

Woah dude, do you think rigging this election would unleash a civil war?
Is that legal? How so?

A war fought civilly, online. That's what I meant haha.

I was trolled masivelly this time. But not next time.

Assuming RCP is right and Maine goes fully blue, that means we'll have a tie, which is the happening that I'm looking forward to the most. Can you imagine the libshit salt if the House hands the election to Trump?

Those representatives aren't on your side user
and they want Hillary in office so they can try to impeach her, leaving Ryan a good slot for a 2020 presidential run

Personal prediction

It's possible, but I don't think they're stupid or ballsy enough to try and pull that. Then again, one should never underestimate the foolishness of cuckservatives. The House handing the election to Hillary would be just about the biggest redpill possible for normies, so that would play into our hand as well.

Virginia is for Tump

o fugg

More like Shill Lie the Cuckold Goy, amirite?

Hey, guess what?

Your retarded cheeto is going to lose and there's nothing you can do about it!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MADAM PRESIDENT

YES I WOULD LIKE MORE NEETBUX, MADAM PRESIDENT

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR SHOES SHINED, MADAM PRESIDENT

That's your future. Bootlicking jobless faggots. You were never worth a god damned thing, and you certainly aren't now. You pathetic wastes of fucking carbon. So glad to see your world crashing in on you.

I guess the real "Nothingburger with Cheese" wasn't just your soul and your brain, but your hopes as well

not sure about nm, wi, mi, pa, or me

top Kek CTR, stop acting as if this triggers us. It's like the local twig sperg kid insulting the jacked 18 year old, and then getting beat up by said 18 year old the next day.

Reply broke, fixing

Never happening. Too much kike here, I'm sorry to say.

They voted Christie in, why not Trump?

Because Christie is a leftist.

That and the general sentiment towards Christie is one of regret after his recent scandal.

This wouldn't happen. The house can only choose between the 3 candidates that got the most electors. Since only 2 candidates would get any electors, the house would have to choose between Trump and Hillary.

As a side note, this would guarantee a Trump victory no matter how house elections play out. Each state votes as a group for president, meaning California's 53 representatives would have as much say as Wyoming's 1 representative.

MAGA

In his eyes, if republicans in Wisconsin consulted with their wife and her son about being 1 inch Cruz missiles, then these are the same people you see shilling for Hillary in jewtube ads. For someone having a name like Jay NORDlinger, he doesn't think skyrim belongs to the nords and the true high king will btfo him with the Aztecs. Teutonic people have a tendency to go to one extreme and strike fear into the hearts of their foes or enjoy getting a scat bukkake by migrants.

Picking the most ignominious way possible to lose!

Both of those pics would mean a tie actually. One of the electors in Washington state said he will not vote for Clinton under any circumstances. State law says they have to vote for the winner, or face a $1000 fine. He said he doesn't care. Assuming he sticks to his guns on this one that is.

Doesn't mean it goes to Trump, but it does mean she's down 1 vote because Washington will go for Clinton 100%.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/washington-state-elector-says-wont-vote-for-clinton.html

Utah Mormon here. Utah always goes red. I've met maybe a handful of people who are voting McMuffin. Most people I know will vote Trump, including my deeply religious mother and her husband. I will be voting Trump. And despite the stereotype that Utah = Mormons, we aren't the majority we once we're and many of us will vote Trump because we know McMuffin has no chance of winning and we DO NOT want that cunt Hillary as President. Utah also has a law that our Electoral College votes MUST go to the popular vote, which will most likely be Trump.

Two of them.
cbsnews.com/news/washington-state-electors-on-the-fence-about-voting-for-hillary-clinton/

How does it feel to be a kike puppet whose entire “religion” exists to debase and discredit Christianity?

He's going to get 288.

Hillary will get 1, Trump will get 488, and Jeb will fill out the rest.

PA and NM are going red. Mark my words. Maybe even NJ.

Too many of the republicans in VA are cuckservatives dependent on jobs related military spending graft. They aren't going to go for trump when he said he's going to crack down on the $500 dollar hammers.

How worried should I be that cuck electors will do this to Trump?

Checked.

Nigs and libs across the board here. I feel like Custer surrounded by Shillary supporters. It's a mess in NJ.

Guy isn't a real scientist, just a science advocate.
He's as big as he is now because today's adults were children who thought he was credible when he was teaching elementary school shit on tv.

So much this, they don't ever mention that on purpose. He's simply an entertainer, and as entertainers they say/do things to entertain their audiences. They don't necessarily base it 100% on facts.

Light blue/pink are states I think will be won with very narrow (< 3%) margins.

What I roll is what electoral votes Trump will get.

I'm voting in Cook later today, can you tell me what choices to put down?

t. transplant from CA

TRUMP WILL GET DUBS
And all of America we'll check them tonight.

fingers crossed for winning trips
333or maybe even 444!

Not Mark Kirk, he takes the terms "RINO" and "cuckservative" to a whole new fucking level. I ended up voting for the lolberg because at least McMillen is pro gun
Anyway I'll give you the usual spiel from the rest of the state, yadda yadda kill yourself commiefornian/shitcongolese scum blahblahblah loud mouthed cunts

Checking.

Well, who here had it?

I still think my 311 is the winning number, if they'd ever get finished counting.

meme magic

Apart from Virginia and Colorado she pretty much only won the hardcore democuck states.

WEW LAD

You were right, except for Nebraska and Iowa. Why'd you make those Blue?