50 Arrests In Race Riot At Temple University

How did we miss this one?

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Flash mob violence on the campus of Temple University left several people injured and a handful of juveniles arrested.

Investigators say it began through social media with a message for a large group of teens to meet near the campus Friday night.

Police estimate that 200 teenagers were in the crowd at the movie theater at Broad and Oxford and then divided into smaller groups, attacking and robbing students.

In one attack, police say an 18-year-old girl suffered scrapes and cuts to her leg and her cell phone was smashed. Authorities say her debit card was also taken from her purse.

Police say two other victims had items taken during the assault including an iPhone, a wallet, a back pack and a bluetooth wireless speaker.

Authorities say while investigating the report of flash mobs, police observed 75 to 100 individuals on a corner.

As officers tried to disperse the crowd, police say a 16-year-old came up to the officer’s horse and struck the horse twice in the face.

That same night a Temple Police officer was assaulted by a 15-year-old male who they observed throwing rocks at passing cars.

Police say the teen threw the Temple officer to the ground causing her to fall on top of her bike. Authorities say the teen ran off and was observed by another officer.

The teen was apprehended and charged with aggravated assault, propulsion of a missile, simple assault, resisting arrest and related offenses.

Also on Friday night, police say three people were walking on Oxford Street when they were assaulted by a group of about 20 juveniles.

All of the victims were kicked, punched and knocked to the ground.

Authorities say the first victim had her iPhone taken.

A witness saw the assault and was able to identify the defendants to police.

Police say a 15 year old and a 17 year old were charged with aggravated assault, robbery, criminal conspiracy, theft, simple assault and related offenses.

A concerned parent says, “What is upsetting about this is that this was a flash mob of kids on bikes and on foot who were attacking students on campus.”

A Temple student tells Eyewitness News he and his girlfriend were also assaulted.

He says around 9:30 Friday night he was leaving work when he saw what looked to be at least 200 juveniles walking in large groups.

He said he overheard police saying the kids were playing the knockout game.

He says a juvenile around 10 years old started shouting obscenities at him and grabbed his phone out of his hand. The student says the juvenile then came back and threw the phone at him, striking him in the face.

Around 15 minutes later, the student says he was walking with his girlfriend when they were approached by at least seven juveniles. The student says he went to hit the Temple Police alert button when his girlfriend was struck by one of the juveniles.

As the student was chasing them away, he says he was struck in the face by a someone he estimates to be eight years old.

The student tells CBS3 he believes this type of activity happened both Thursday and Saturday night on campus.

Temple Police say they will continue to work together with Philadelphia police to have an increased presence, especially on weekends.

“We are also encouraging the campus community to heighten awareness and to use the following campus resources.”

archive.is/7pJPA

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/04/21/army-forces-rotc-cadets-wear-high-heels/
archive.is/BuFSY
youtube.com/watch?v=ppr-CePm_WQ
freech.net/fam/res/49039.html
archive.is/ucQa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Temple University has always been a cucked institution. I remember a year ago when their Army ROTC branch forced all their male cadets to walk in high heels to "raise awareness about sexual assault against women". This is why I am having second thoughts about doing ROTC at all.

redstate.com/streiff/2015/04/21/army-forces-rotc-cadets-wear-high-heels/

"Juveniles" HA

does

the

spacing

trigger

you

little

Moishe

?

old news. this was last friday.
JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT IT DIDNT EXIST, BETTER MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT
FUCKING FAGGOT

Four juveniles were arrested in a series of mob-style attacks on Temple University's campus this weekend that left students hurt, police and university officials said.

Between 25 and 50 young people were taken into custody by Philadelphia police on Friday night for the incidents that happened in the area of Broad Street and Cecil B. Moore Avenue, officials said.

The kids were acting rowdy, fighting one another and assaulting Temple students, police said.

Temple spokesman Ray Betzner said Friday the juveniles roved across campus for a few hours playing a "cat-and-mouse game" with officers over the evening. A campus alert warning students and staff was sent around 9:30 p.m.

On Monday, Temple officials said four kids were taken into custody for three incidents. Additional information was not yet available.

One student, who was not identified, told the college news site The Tab she was walking with her boyfriend near 16th and Oxford streets around 8 p.m. when they were attacked by two kids.

"My boyfriend ran and got away but the second I tried to run, they grabbed me by my hair and started beating my head and back," she said.

“I somehow got to the other side of Oxford Street by the time they got me to the ground. I remember shoes coming for my face and after that I heard other kids from the group saying ‘Yo chill, yo chill it’s just a girl’ and they pulled my attackers off me."

Joe Lauletta, a parent of another Temple student, posted an angry message to Facebook and shared with NBC10 about his daughter's apparent attack. She ended up in the emergency room because of the beating, he said.

"These sick animals held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly," he wrote. Lauletta said his daughter and two male friends were exiting the subway, coming home from the Temple football game when they were attacked.

Temple officials didn't have an exact number of students who were injured early Monday, but said the investigation was ongoing.

archive.is/BuFSY

King Nigger's Cuck Army.

Thank you for correcting the record. The violence continued into Saturday and there was no thread about it, actually.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

maybe if they built a wall around campus this wouldn't happen. just a suggestion :^)

Thanks (((Media))), now I know that "Youths, teenagers or juveniles" means niggers or other shitskins.
If it's a white teenager, they will always mention his race, if not, nigger, adult nigger most likely. Your tricks are getting stale.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppr-CePm_WQ

b

u

m

p

freech.net/fam/res/49039.html

Blacks should be born with automatic probation that can be lifted with good behavior

All those words when you only need 14.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

That's some scary shit. Out of nowhere (but originally deepest, darkest Africa) a horde of SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS descend upon you.

What does user do?

Can confirm.

Temple U is a neat little campus surrounded by 99% black ghettos in north Philadelphia In fact the only whites who live in the area are students who need cheap housing.

With this being said, its almost impossible for these "youths" to have been anything other than black.

See pic related this is what the area looks like as soon as you leave the comfort of the campus.

Some more visual aids.

The 1st pic is of the movie theater mentioned in the article. Its right across the street from Temple buildings and thats the only reason it looks nice.

Why would anyone in their right mind go to a university right next to one of the most dangerous Black ghettos in the country?

I thought university students were supposed to be smart, kek.

Please, PLEASE: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. We ALL know the problems. What needs to be done to fix it? I'm tired of listening to you LOW IQ fucking retards parrot bullshit we've all heard 1000 times.

What the fucking plan? What's the goal? How do we move the goalposts?

Please, PLEASE: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. We ALL know the problems. What needs to be done to fix it? I'm tired of listening to you LOW IQ fucking retards parrot bullshit we've all heard 1000 times.

What the fucking plan? What's the goal? How do we move the goalposts?

Hahahaha fucking university commies got culturally enriched.

looks like baltimore

Sheeeeeeit mang

Nothing to see here Goyim, Niggers are as peaceful than Islam.

Noticing alot of this doubleposting shit lately.
A. bot
B. some shill org's vpn is fucking up

Newport $6.60

Newport $5.15

more likely cm fucked something up

There was a noose prank at a Mississippi high school and the state NAACP is up in arms about it. I don't live in Mississippi and it was on my local news. I think the outrage over this provides a great contrast to all the Black-on-White violence like the mob attack at Temple University goes unreported or gets backpaged.

archive.is/ucQa8