THE FIRE RISES…

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1003122.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right wing death squads

KKK
KEK
KKK

It's funny when you see people who only know lefty impotent rage confronted by true hatred. I don't think I could hate a group of people more than the type who post on Holla Forums.

I ain't clicking that shit. What's with you?

haha, can't wait to turn useless leftists into fertilizer.

*Disclaimer: the following post is satirical and does not condone the aforementioned actions or any legal activity**

I've seen legitimate fear quite a few places, normie places even. They are starting to realize that our memes are just the bow shock of our emerging presence in this story. Soon awareness will dawn that we've been the protagonists for many years, working from the shadows.

I do not condone or endorse any of these highly immoral and illegal actions, but if Cunton steals the election and civil war explodes (which it will) I definitely am going to put a lot of effort on tracking down communists to execute them and their families in their own homes

LET THE PSY-OPS BEGIN

kek, but can they beat 2 inch groupings at 300 feet? They've been hating on guns so long they are basically fucked if shit went south.

PRAISE KEK AND PASS THE RWDS

Have another jewel from their catalog 8ch.net/leftypol/res/1003122.html
Amazing how these retards call anyone "obese shut in larpers"

I'm sure you were the one making that thread on Holla Forums to concern troll them. Fuck off OP.

TBF fam, Holla Forums is a bunch of faggots but they're more like us than they are like normalfags. Normies would string them up by the balls if they found out about their subversion. They'll fall in line very quickly once they realize we're the next begin thing, and that Communism is for dorm room posters not for jurisprudence.

ty4ctr nerd virgin

ITT WE MEME THE 40K STRONG RWDS INTO EXISTENCE THAT WILL EMERGE THROUGH THE ASHES OF A DEAD EMPIRE
STORM THE FUCKING NORMALFAG SPHERE AND LET THEM KNOW TRUE CHAOS. THE RWDS IS AT THE GATE AND WILL SEIZE THE POLLING STATIONS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It doesn't matter really. On Holla Forums, DOTR tends to imply that they are fucked.

There are only 14 fucking posts dude, are you expecting OP to respond to all of them?

OP is a troll from Holla Forums and you're all falling for it. Ah well, gotta drum up PPH somehow.

All in good fun, m8. I mean, they've got about two weeks to live anyway, why not have an intramural match?

funny part is, only the nsa knows about us. i dont spill my political spaghetti in real life. to take us out they'd have to target all fucking white males and therefor redpill the normalfags. one guy can take out enough leftists in his area by himself to break the rests resolve. they have no motivation for true bloodshed and theyll reveal themselves as total reliant cucks who worship the zogs authority when they inevitably turn to those same evil, oppressive, racist police to protect them. dealing with the cucked diversity filled police/military is a different beast if they are loyal to the traitorous zog.

more cringey then the post you linked

I would wager he could be one of those people that likes inciting both sides, that would explain the two similar posts on opposite boards.

The fact that leftpol thinks meme magic is a joke shows how they're doomed to fail at this point.

They have no magic, no gods, no faith.

The thing is that they don't really have anything going for them–it's all a facade, a mirage. It's not like (((Communism))) is acceptable in the mainstream, but it's not really a 'rebellious' thing to do, either. If you say you're a 'Marxist revolutionary', then people will just roll their eyes.
HOWEVER, THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

This, actually.
I used to be one of them–now I can't believe I actually posted on there. I took a look just to see what was happening, and it was even worse than I remembered.

CHECKED

I haven't posted there in over a year–I hate Holla Forums! Like many of us, I assume, I was once a Leftist, before I realised how bankrupt of a philosophy it is. EVERYTHING is deconstructed, until nothing truly 'exists' in and of itself, and there is nothing to strive for anymore–even life itself loses its redeeming qualities.
I was drawn to the Left in the first place due to an intense dislike for greed and consumerism.
Praise Kek that I found Holla Forums and finally came around to realising that Communism and Capitalism are two sides of the same Jewish coin.
THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1933

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Kek confirms their lack of faith is disturbing.

Isn't 80% of that board just Holla Forums larping as commie cucks?

I use that board extensively for shitposting and getting (you)'s. Funny that some retards there actually believe retarded meme-tier ideology like anarcho-communism. But then again, these "people" are mentally damaged.

Could not even bother to use a vpn before cross shitposting…

Am I just being a fucking autist here, or is it a perfectly acceptable sentiment that anybody who honestly cannot figure out how to crosslink at this point is just a fucking shill and should be lined up against a wall and shot?

KKK
KEK
KKK

He does indeed.

WITNESSED

I shilled in their thread, which is clearly just a shill thread cross-posted by our OP, hence my sage

Also "Bernie" is automatically filtered to a black box for some reason

lrn2link faggot >>>Holla Forums1003093

They have so many wordfilters there. What faggots. race mixing is filtered to "irrelevant shiting".
Why do we still allow these faggots to infest Holla Forums? Their tumblr tier censorship will only grow like a cancer and spread.

I've noticed normies stocking up on guns and ammo since this summer. Even a normie I know that's never owned a gun in his life asked me which guns he should get. I told him get an AR-15 and Glock 19 and he went and bought them and I helped him learn to shoot.

I'm the firearms expert in my neighborhood so people come to me for advice and help. They're all basic Republicans and don't know I'm a fascist. I have a potential death squad.

strangely fitting.

because 8ch is was based on hotwheels' notion of freedum

This is to you. You stupid faggot.

Same here, I was attracted to the radical left because they seemed to have answers to globalism, liberalism, and other ills. Then it turned out that all they wanted was tranny equality and dead whites.

I love using their own logic against them…fucking lefties..

If they were like us then foresight should have kicked in a long time ago and they would have left that subversive subculture a long time ago. At this point the leftycucks deserve anything that happens to them. They had their chance but they would rather piss it away for billy willy al gore king nigger bernie some ideals they can't even defend.

cause they think he's a traitor (for endorsing hillary)

are you guys really that desperate? sad.

you need to stay there