Landslide Incoming

According to Google Trends "How to vote for Trump" has shot up at a 90 DEGREE ANGLE. How to vote for Hillary? Not even close.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/trends/explore?q=How to vote for Donald Trump,How to vote for Hillary Clinton,How to vote for Trump,How to Vote for Clinton
google.com/trends/explore?q=Vote Donald,Vote Trump,Vote Clinton,Vote hillary
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=Clinton Wikileaks,How to Vote Trump,How to Vote Clinton,How to Vote hillary
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=How to vote for Hillary,How to vote for Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Note that this phrase was completely absent from autocorrect for a while and people were noticing

Forgot my link. I compared 4 search terms.

google.com/trends/explore?q=How to vote for Donald Trump,How to vote for Hillary Clinton,How to vote for Trump,How to Vote for Clinton

I believe it. Isn't Holla Forums absent from all google search as well?

If these people are googling something as simple as "how to vote" then I'm not sure they'd capable enough to navigate their way through a ballot.
Good sign, tho

probably trying to found out the nearest voting places, google usually gives the closest location if they have your location

State stats are also interesting; in Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and North Carolina, Trump-related searches are over twice as numerous as Clinton-related searches.

Probably because the phrase was absent from autocorrect. Someone pointed it out online and many people (including yours truly) went and tired it out, causing the spike.

I didn't see it pointed out anywhere online.
Could you give an example?

I can't tell you where, but my waifu told me about it.

CTR's funding must have really dried up after O'Keefe's revelations.
You're now using mentally ill homeless people online instead of just to start street fights.

I live in MI and have seen 2 Hillary signs and stickers. Everyone I know is voting for the emperor.
However, I must caution you… Let's keep our feet on the ground… Could these asshole be searching for shit that makes fun of Trump?
I hope not. But I disassociated myself with my libshit friends, so my grasp on the actual pulse of my state may not be the best.
I hope Michigan goes red, though. Canvassing all week next week. I'll report back with my findings.

That's because the phrase was censored on their autocomplete until recently. With the censorship gone naturally it gets a lot more hits.

You can find Holla Forums threads on Google but the home page is filtered.

yeah that makes lots of sense, thanks

This doesn't matter.
None of it matters.
All the secondary statistics in the world don't matter.
If Shillary manages to successfully pull off voter fraud and gets away with it then it'll all be for nothing.
It will not have mattered what the people actually voted.
Because all along they've been fed the lie by the MSM that she's up in all states everywhere by +10% and it's never looked worse than ever for Trump.

It doesn't matter if you preach to the choir. It matters if you go talk to normalfaggots and do your part in showing the evidence for Shillary's already gargantuan voter fraud.

it'd look suspicious if more people voted than legal adults in the united state.

another MIanon here, everybody in my county(lenawee) is for Trump, i mean fuckin everybody.

Trump will win NC easily, the small enclaves that always vote democrat won't out number the rest of the state. I'm a resident and I saw lots of people register for the first time to go vote against Obama's second term. They're going to turn out again in large numbers to vote for Trump with lots of new people on board too. This place has been a sea of Trump signs for months and local social media is so on sided you wouldn't even know Hillary was running if it was your only source of information. He's winning with the women, the boomers, the blacks, and the young people. The only people he isn't winning with are the Mexicans due to the promise of building the wall but they represent so little of the vote it doesn't matter.

Trump wins NC easily. We aren't a battle ground state anymore.

If they are only googling now they might be too late. If they are not yet registered

It is. I started a Faggot.org petition when I heard they did that, but nothing ever happened and nobody cared.

Limited Mexicans and obedient blacks? What's your secret?

Possible. But they might also want to know stuff like where the nearest polling station is or what time the polls close on November 8th.

I was thinking about this the other day, myself. The reality there? You don't need to overrepresent the vote nationwide, you only need that to happen in a few districts. If there are more counted votes than people registered in maybe three or four districts, it will be an enormous red flag, and with the number of people they have promised to bus to multiple polling locations on top of their efforts to register as many people as possible, including overseas, this isn't as unrealistic as people think. The only way they can counteract this is to destroy ballots, which if this is legitimately discovered, someone gets their shit kicked in in a heartbeat.

For fucks sake burgers. Just plug your founding fathers into an electric plant already.
We get WW3 if you don't do your job and you stupid fucks ask a CIA company how to vote.

Rebel Media made a video about it I think, I remember it was some fag with a hipster beard at least.

user, we alla know trump has numbers in the 70/30 - 80/20 range.

The problem is not with the votes this time around, but with those who count them.

We're all along for the ride, whether burger or non-burger

Holla Forums shouldn't be equating Americans to hamburgers, especially when hamburgers were invented in in Hamburg.

We're better than this.

That meme is well established, and frankly I eat way too many burgers so it seems founded.

Also German is the largest ancestry group in the US even though most of the customs outside of refugee cuckery and burger eating seem to have been eliminated after the propaganda campaigns around the two world wars.

Hamburgers were invented in America. They were named after Hamburg, suggesting invention by German-American immigrants.

I suppose you think frankfurters come from Frankfurt too.

No it isn't. The British are. The whole reason America speaks English and not German was because British settlers outnumbered the German ones.

You're right but I was referencing stats that break Irish Scottish and English down seperately. But the second wave of settlers that settled in the midwest is German as fuck.

All of this is off-topic I suppose. I do think it would be interesting to have a thread about how German traditions were destroyed in the US because that's quite an interesting topic and they are the largest ethnicity if you break British down (Irish are second after German if so)

The Irish aren't British. Britain is England, Scotland and Wales and if you don't break up those countries it's estimated that about 23% of Americans are of British ancestry vs the 14% that claim German ancestry. Difference between the British and the Germans is that the British are much more Americanised, so fewer Americans report being of British ancestry, hence lower numbers when you only take into account reported ancestry.

You might have a better grasp on this than I do, but growing up in the midwest instread of the south or east, and reading that German ancestry is #1, my observations don't mismatch with what I've read.

Although people with German surnames in the midwest don't carry much real tradition with them, just the typical holidays that have been melted down.

Anyways, I'm not trying to argue

Check the trends for the last 7 days…. 72 to 18 for the last peak…

Ye she's 42|43 with trump. I'm with her…

I hope all of these people weren't too retarded to register before it was too late

This actually happened in Philly in 2012. At least one district had 109% turnout rate.

Was never investigated. No one in King Nigger's administartion gave a fuck.

isn't it kinda late with the whole registration thing? how long do you guys have to register?

Many people will have been automatically registered if they've gotten state IDs or driver's licenses etc. In my state it's an automatic thing when you do anything like that with the DMV.

I prefer Wiener Schnitzel

That's how it works. Winners don't investigate. Even Trump said he won't worry about discrepancies in his favor.

seeing how only body positive fagmatic otherkin find leftist humor funny id doubt thats the case

Natsoc Germany relaxed the already existing gun laws, for Germans. Laws which were put in the books during Weimar Germany and earlier.

They forbid non-Germans, Jewish and otherwise, from buying, importing or otherwise acquiring or retaining them, which is just proper.

Wrong thread but yeah, the meme that nazis took guns is just from the Jewish subversive's perspectives. Germans enjoyed great freedom and a healthy gun culture with gun clubs in every city.

Unfortunately, "How to vote for Hillary" adds another bar. Not a shill, just trying to try all possibilities. I put in "How to vote for Donald" as well in another one but it was at about the blue one in OP's.

>google.com/trends/explore?q=How to vote for Donald Trump,How to vote for Hillary Clinton,How to vote for Trump,How to Vote for Clinton

Here's a nicer one though, just using first and last names individually.

google.com/trends/explore?q=Vote Donald,Vote Trump,Vote Clinton,Vote hillary

This is the best one.
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=Clinton Wikileaks,How to Vote Trump,How to Vote Clinton,How to Vote hillary

Made a little research, and here's what I found out: "Make america great again" is actually trending in the traditional blue states!
Maine 88/100, Wisconsin 87/100, Connecticut 80/100 Michigan 79/100, New Hampshire 78/100, Pennsylvania 74/100, Minnesota 74/100, Rhode Island 72/100, etc.

And can you guess which are the states that want to send Hillary to prison?
Maine 100, New Hampshire 92/100, Wisconsin 84/100, Pennsylvania 80/100, Michigan 76/100, Rhode Island 73/100, Minnesota 73/100, Connecticut 71/100… This is looking very good!

The blue states hate her for most!

I was just looking at some of the data from 2012 on Wiki and came across the state breakdowns from Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. These are Democrat "wins"? I'm sure there's an (((explanation))) but man.

Cities vote democrat. Rural areas vote republican. More people live in cities.

I went through this myself:
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=How to vote for Hillary,How to vote for Trump
US, last 7 days

What I found interesting were the trends. 100% of people who search "How to vote for Hillary" ALSO search "How to vote for Trump." 35% also search "How can you vote for Trump."
Meanwhile, only 5% of those who search "How to vote for Trump" also search "How to vote for Hillary Clinton"

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN 2012, YOU FUCKING RETARD. GUESS WHAT NO ONE DID TO STOP THE NIGGER.

That’s extremely suspicious.

To be fair they should. She's blatantly a criminal and essentially a neocon. Any actual liberal should hate her guts. Only partisan democrats and likud party republicans are voting for her.

Niggers and spics are not people.

Actually anons i have found more and more latinos (non Mexicans) are pro trump. Its been shocking. Go outside (early vote faggots) and talk to plp. Most wont say they are trump supporters until you reveal you are. Purely anecdotal info.

This, pretty much.

These data show that Google Search is a good indicator.

TO BE FAIR, the issue withe doing 1:1 google trends comparisons is that Donald Trump's mononym is just "Trump" whereas Hillary Clinton may be called EITHER "Hillary" or "Clinton" as shorthand.

So really, you should be comparing "how to vote for trump" + "how to vote for donald" vs "how to vote for clinton" + "how to vote for hillary". Just to make it more complete

Still, we know the answer to all this. Pajeet's AI machine that looks at metadata trends to figure out which candidate has more hype is predicting a Trump win.