EMAILS LEAKED

twitter.com/0HOUR1__

twitter.com/PunishmentPosse/status/791407424129282049

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7987186.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Downloading now. Just saying though, 0hour is a complete fag and often tweets false information.

Lets get them boyz!

fake and gay

Just finished downloading, checking out now.

This looks like the old leak, I have the exact same archive downloaded earlier.

However I only downloaded it 6 days ago, I can't remember where. Here's a screenshot of one.

Isn't 0hour a massive faggot? Any credibility here? Hate to be cynical, but I have become callus due to lack of any Happenings directly related to this hag.

Going through some of these and checking with wikileaks, it is looking like the old shit. I'm going to keep searching.

CTR is using NSA level malware.
Dont download anything.

mate, we're already on a list by being here (on cloudflare controlled and potentially owned by nsa servers)

idiot. CTR isnt feds. who the fuck mentioned feds and a list? I said CTR is spreading malware with this link.

shill harder.

They're just fucking PDFs, you can view them with a proper pdf client. It's impossible for simply downloading an archive alone to infect your computer, and if you don't already browse sites with noscript or a full browser sandbox then that's your fault.

literally the first search hit
http ://security.stackexchange.com/questions/64052/can-a-pdf-file-contain-a-virus

Do not download it,the pdf is trying to gain access to my adsl modem through local ip wtf.

On the topic of pdf viruses, is there any practical way to open these types of things besides:

Why should I believe that 0hour1 faggot this time? Can anyone else confirm?

It's week-old bullshit viruses.

OP made another thread because the mods locked or deleted the previous one:

8ch.net/pol/res/7987186.html

because he's full of shit and this isn't actually a fresh release of the e-mails Hillary Clinton & Paul Combetta deleted.

Where exactly is the virus in these PDFs? I'll wait while you show proof that they are there.

You tell me, NSA.
THERE'S NO IMAGINABLE OTHER REASON TO PUBLISH EMAILS AS .pdf