Podesta emails disappearing

PODESTA EMAILS ARE DISAPPEARING

=BACK EVERYTHING UP NOW==

This is looking real suspicious now, goyim. This basically confirms that Assange is dead and that WikiLeaks has been compromised. Back up all the emails you can get before they disappear.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-33335\]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucked up formatting in my rush, kill me

BUMP

I've had problems searching directly for any email address. You need to use advanced search iirc.

That being said it is slow as fuck right now and I can barely get on the site. There are dozens of us here who already have all of them and have them in raid arrays.

If you want them all (these are instructions for Apple/Mac/OSX computers)

Open a terminal window
Cut and paste the following:
curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-33335\] -o "#1.eml"

Hit enter.
All emails will download to your HD.

Good work user.

A list of all known emails used by HRC would be useful, it would help identify emails which have have been deleted.

Even if it's just a scare, it's entirely plausible that they could start deleting soon, if the govt gets its hands on WikiLeaks. I would download them all anyway.

Bump

The quads of glory!

also bump

Also works with Linux, as long you got CURL installed.

There were never any hdr22 emails in the podesta leaks, just hdr29 and hrod17.

Not that logic applies to you, as you're clearly a disinfo or demoralization shill trying to say that Wikileaks is taken over.

There were never any hdr22 emails in the podesta leaks. The OP knows this and is trying to push the CTR narrative.

bump

This chick has a good summary of that argentinian video.

Incidentally, total waifu material. good candidate to make a new elliot rodger and have him hunt normies.

Hi CTR

For the record I don't know if there really is deletion, I heard about this from someone who was told by a colleague. Either way, backing up is still a good precautionary measure.

?

Does it make you feel good to say that?

Re-read the topic that you shit out of your useless leftist brain. You're not telling people to back up the emails, you're clearly trying to push a CTR narrative. Are you really going to try and deny that, you dumb fucking leftist livestock?

oh really?

You've been proved wrong anyway

Here's the OP:
Learn to read, retard.

nose is a giveaway of an asian/human hybrid.

Wow, because no one in history has ever made a fake screenshot! This "evidence" is so fucking stupid it could only come from a broken leftist brain.

Show a screenshot of the rest of the email, you stupid pieces of shit. Oh wait… you can't…

Bump.

Oh yeah, and good job ignoring the rest of the topic.

Learn to read, braindead fucking leftist. Your intent wasn't to warn people to back shit up, it was to push a CTR narrative.

Post evidence

Post evidence

Post evidence

You think we're going to believe you without evidence?

Ah now I see why you made your little thread. Reported.

>For the record I don't know if there really is deletion, I heard about this from someone who was told by a colleague.

Well Thank You For Correcting the Record!

Double Reported.

How about you go look for yourself, nigger?

Evidence was found ITT
see and pic in OP

POST LINKS NOT JUST SCREENCAPS