Muslim Migrant with Four Wives and 23 Children Receives $390,000 a Year in Benefits

GERMANY YES

A Syrian refugee who was granted asylum in Germany, along with his four wives and 23 children, is now reportedly receiving 360 thousand euro ($390,000) a year in benefits, sparking outrage among German citizens.
The 49-year-old Muslim migrant, identified only as “Ghazia A.,” fled his Syrian homeland in 2015 and is now based in Montabaur, in the southwest German state of Rhineland-Palatinate.
According to a report in the German newspaper Das Bild, Ghazia traveled along the Balkan route through Turkey along with his wives and children and eventually reached Germany. When he applied for asylum, since polygamy is prohibited in Germany, he had to choose which of the four women to become his “main” wife, in order to ensure to all his children social benefits that the state provides to refugees.

Ghazia chose his wife Twasif as his official wife, along with the 5 children he had by her. According to German law, Ghazia’s other wives are classified as “partners” but the man insists that he treats them all equally.

“According to our religion I have a duty to visit every family in the same way and do not prioritize any of them,” Ghazia said, meaning that he often must leave home to “visit” his other wives, who all live within a 30-mile radius of the man. All of his 23 children but one—a daughter now married and living in Saudi Arabia—are settled in Germany.

archive.is/DWwfi

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

You missed the best part:

For his part, Ghazia claims he would “like to work” but his familial burdens make it impossible. Back in Syria the man reportedly earned enough money with his car sharing and car service business to cover the expenses of his large family.
Now he spends his time visiting his various families, he says.

This mud is living the dream. He literally spends his time visiting his four wives at Germany's expense.

Has any nation in history ever been cucked so bad as Germany? I miss the times when we could exchange banter with the krauts. Now it is just sad.

The joke's also on him: his wives being horrific-looking gorgon sandniggers.
Hopefully it'll keep him from raping white children, satan.

meanwhile a million actual German people are homeless

if anything, i'm impressed by the huge amount of gibsmedat
i've seen gypsies getting more than minimum wage just by sitting on a street with a hat in their hands, but this blows shit way out of proportion

(Hi, Satan)
Meanwhile, the average German is not producing even a single child and already have among the lowest birthrate in the world.

Germany has been under occupation since WWII. And not only by Jews, btw.

Oy vey goy, helping those poor poor immigrants and refugees is more important. Don't be a racist.

what's with shitskins and swimming pools? i keep hearing about them raping someone there or yelling that wearing swimsuits is halal

I… this… come on, this has got to be it, right? This has got to be the outrage that finally ignites the Teutonic bomb. Right? Right?

Oy vey goyim, don't be racist

This is probably what makes it hurt so much more. Not just them being here, not just them committing stupid amounts of crime, not just their complete disrespect of us. Its the fact they get such luxury. They come from wherever and get propped up in a nice house with massive amount of money, all for being non-white. It is absolutely sickening.

How many legit citizens, not even Germany now, we're talking all over the West, how many are in poverty? How many homeless, looking for work, childless, single, depressed, suicidal? How many of our own have been completely left behind in the name of "progress"?

Multiracism is a breeding program, what else did you expect? This is one the open secrets of the multiracial welfare state.

But your white privilege goy!

I knew it. I fucking knew it. After the left promised us they'd never sponsor tranny shit after gay shit because of muh slippery slope, polygamy is next to be legalised. From what is in the OP, it technically already is and they will even grant you hundreds of thousands of euroshekels for it. If the left isn't stoned to death soon, we might as well put women in cages and sell them at the local market to the highest Saudi and Qatari bidders.

G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
N
Y

Y E S !
E
S
!

how long till liberals start supporting cannibalistic necrophilia?

Dubs confirm, but I think Germans are on THE front lines of it, especially since WWII.

Watch Ursula Haverbeck's video on 'The Hooton Plan'

G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
N
Y E S !

They must have audio of Merkel talking about how great sex with dolphins is or something.

That's proud noble African culture, shitlord! Cannibalism is fine as is slavery. Learn from Africa instead of your privileged white culture.

Multiculturalism and feminism were a mistake

He got to spread his sandbox chimp genes.

He certainly didn't stop after one wife; If they're all ugly as shit there should be nothing stopping him from raping. Without a doubt his sandcoon children will follow the path of "muh religion of peace and fucking everything".

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I never understood why you can't just pay people to have kids.

It's the current German mindset. Not entirely their fault, as I've said. They are under a serious occupation, especially psychologically. They aren't even allowed to have pride in their country because of the 6 Million™ and the War.

They just need the right leader again.

Hitler did, although he didn't have to, since he pulled out Germany from economic (((hardship))).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

One reason: Feminism. It completely destroyed the woman's traditional role as mother and is one of the factors undermining the western family as an institution.

No. People who want to have children simply can't afford them. Feminism was always the icing on the cake, while (((economic systems))) are the hard barrier.

Doesn't seem to be a problem for these rapefugees coming from 3rd world shitholes. Contraception and degenerate sex everywhere are contributing factors too.

Because the overlords that got you into power don't want foreign races, which have the potential to stop them, to breed.

Couple that with the media pushing whites babies being RACIST and EVIL.

Examples no archive, reading the link is enough
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3670918/White-babies-display-signs-racism-Elite-New-York-school-tells-white-kids-ashamed-privilege-segregates-children-race.html
time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10770563/Babies-show-racial-bias-study-finds.html

THIS

Men are looking for a qt3.14 Aryan waifu. Women, in return, are looking for a provider who will be able to offer them all of their needs and a reasonable number of wants. What man can do that nowadays? The entire working class has been stiffed out of a normal life, I can't afford to fucking go out for a beer to meet a lady, let alone provide for a family. I'm 33, I've been working since I was 16, and I have nothing to show for it. They're going to run me on the JudenBux treadmill until I die.

I've been robbed of absolutely any reason not to walk into the hail of bullets when Trump asks it of us.

Yeah, I know. I don't completely blame them, but it still pisses me off. It's like she (and people like her) don't understand supply and demand at all. She's white (and German to boot), attractive, and a woman - and to top it off, a world minority (with whites only being like, what, 8% of the world's population [and dwindling]?) Literally everywhere in the world, you're the beauty standard (for good reason). And you actually -even with the brainwashing- can't see that you got a good genetic hand? Literal insanity.

t. halfbreed

trump aint gonna ask for it boyo

This is correct, given the amount of money these coons are getting. Meanwhile German families are getting evicted or get their welfare cut completely.

I think he's got to or nothing will happen. Let's face it - Holla Forums can't organize. We're the surging chaos, we don't have the capability to handle the actual logistics of managing a war.

What you working as?

But I agree. You still CAN find reasonably good wommen with enough search effort (dating sties can still contain stray waifus amidst the sea of whores) but having kids demands a job which consists of crawling up someone's ass 24/7 and pretty much live the goyim live. You can not talk to anyone about redpilled shit in fear of losing your job. You're pretty much locked into a predetermined goiym grind wheel if you want kids.

(((Capitalist))) economy is responsible for the decline of birth rates, while feminism and all the other ideological shit is meant to keep it that way.

A faggot. :-( No, honestly, I work at the corporate headquarters for a retail chain with over 300 stores, and I do emergency product orders for the whole company. I also program and maintain numerous Excel macros used by several departments. You'd think - you'd THINK - that would be a way to make a decent living. JUST KIDDING, I pay half my income in rent on a studio.

Yeah man. The Jewish treadmill is at the center of this. They print themselves trillions of dollars and hand it to themselves for free, then use it to bid against working people for essential goods and services. I haven't totally given up hope. I made some serious investments in gold and silver earlier in my life when times were easier, and maybe, maybe they'll pay off before my sperm go stale.

I don't even give a fuck anymore if it all burns down and me with it.

How much you're getting/year? Maybe I can give you some good advice.

Also, how much rent do you pay?

ehhh I honestly doubt it. If I'm careful with my money I can just stay black for another year and then I'll have my car paid off and the pressure will ease off a small amount. But when it comes to the future, the only thing I've got is the phyz gold and silver I've been hoarding, an amount that is not insignificant but also isn't liquid.

Anyone who thinks german ethnicity is boring needs to experience the tanginess of authentic german potato salad.

God reading that is so terrible, I don't understand why people feel the urge to do something like that and I know it first hand. Like that whole "I'm young and maybe I wanna sleep around before I settle down" or "I want someone on the side to satisfy me while my real boyfriend gives me emotional support", manipulative jargon. Its disgusting. This whole sense of "female empowerment" by employing them rhetoric that enables them to be scumbags is the worst and I really wish our laws had something to prevent it. Or perhaps maybe people who cared more about morals enough to stop it.

Not that long ago, my gf approached me and said she didn't love me anymore and that she wanted to be more independent and live the single life for a bit. This like, came as so much of a shock to me that I was entirely blind sided by it. I mean she was my best friend, it was her and I against the world and I had stood by her side despite everything we ever encountered because I loved her, only to have her do that to me. For 3 years we were best friends and had been over came by joy together, then just nothing, as if I was a stranger to her. She no longer cared that it literally tore me apart or tore us apart, she didn't care that I was spending my days alone in the corner of my home unable to even think because I was so used to thinking with her. It still baffles me even today, how she could do it, to literally destroy someone and exert all of your power over someone just because you can. I mean am I that disposable?

I always wanted and strived to be a good person to myself and others and here she was accepting that she was a bad person and being totally fine with her bad actions. It was as if nothing I did for her or with her even mattered, all that mattered was what she wanted which suddenly changed.

But here's the worst part, I told my parents and they said "Oh ok" as if what she did was well within her rights. That someone could simply get up and abandon someone else like that with no reason or anything, they just want to. And its ok. That's the thing in this system, we have this whole concept of "rights" and yet it still allows people to commit massive cruelty against someone else without any recourse. According to my parents, she was morally correct to do so. I never asked her parents, but I always assumed the same.

Like the idea that people don't really care about the social actions of another person, or that if someone committed an evil in the world, it was no one else's business to stop it.

Like I literally don't understand or comprehend the cruelty required to commit that against someone.

or you could just remove the economic policy's that cause the decline in birth rates. Ancient Rome had the same problem, but instead of easing the tax burden, they imported more barbarians instead

Germany has got to be cursed right? This isn't normal. There is nothing normal that can allow a human being to tolerate such a thing.

Your headline is a joke.

My girlfriend of 13 years did that to me recently.

And thus is said the axion: Women are the niggers of gender. They'd rather have imaginary excitement than a real life. In retrospect, I think kids and family are a huge part of that. We had no kids and little contact with either of our families. Without that communal connection, relationships are just roommates with benefits

you again.
explain yourself

13 years, 95% your fault not getting kids with her

I'm not even a devout christian, but for fuck sake, learn some damn self restraint, ya'll bitches need Jesus

Better yet, why not just get rid of the retarded (((economic policy))) of (((infinite growth)))? Depopulation is a good thing for a generation or two and things work in a natural cycle. Why is this so hard to comprehend? Importing mud will just bury the country and civilisation instead of revitalise it as history has shown.

I wonder (((who))) convinced them to import those barbarians?

Well, I'm not a moralfag or anything. As a Holla Forumsgan I don't necessary get buttflustered about roommates with benefits, or whatever people want to get up to in the bedroom. I just thought, I suppose, that somewhere along the line everything would get better and starting a real family would make financial and personal sense.

I still don't begrudge anybody whatever relationships they want to form however degenerate. But personally, I do have some regrets. I guess while our relationship lasted I didn't feel like I was really getting older, not really, not really really. But now I feel like some years went by that I should have at least tried to spend differently. Not that I can guarantee it would have worked either way…

Did she even try to work with you or preserve the relationship or was it just over?

sad story but great life lesson.

Usually you can see shit like that comming from miles away. Being surprised like that means that you had a pretty naive, albait good hearted, view of humans or how fucked current society is.

The Jew wants people to be blind to nature. Growth and decay are part of that, they don't tell you about the latter though because they only care about their tribe; they foster weaknesses on purpose to destroy and divide, so why would economic policy be any different? Infinite growth implies infinite control, if they told us it was unsustainable then what would be purpose of running it nonstop? Oh yeah goy it's a weakness lets stop now! That's not how it works; they move from place to place because they don't want to be responsible for the chaos they created in the first place. Wasting resources is top on the agenda as well, if there are diminishes and they control the remainder then they can use that as leverage against anyone else who still wants to live in the industrial/post industrial age. Kikes want Greater Israel because it gives them a larger chunk of the worlds fuel supply, most of which is already in the hands of their crypto Saudi cousins.

She just decided she wanted some mythical "something else," in hopes that it would turn out more interesting than something that had been familiar for so long. It's hard to come up with an argument against what boils down to a desire for change. How do you convince somebody they don't want one? We were going to try to move to a new city together, then she got a job in the Midwest before I did and decided she wanted to do it alone.

Women, eh?

Nonsense.
Germany is just being oh so progressive.
I mean, come on, it's the current year.
Monogamy is for white Christian shitlords.

I know the feel bro, its like they have no sense of empathy besides themselves. Like "Well I guess I want this and since life is so short, I'm going to hurt someone for my own self interest and everyone will forgive me sooner or later and so that means its worth it."

Sometimes I wonder if god would forgive them, because men themselves are so worthless that even their emotions wont really matter in the long term. They might even "repent" by that I mean slightly regret it later on but since good men are so common then it doesn't even matter.

Its even worse when the thoughts of "They'll regret it when they're fat and pregnant at 30" come in, because you don't want that for them, you want the best of them because you still love them. Watching them become that would crush you even further more than them, because you knew what they could be.

Going out of my way to point out the obvious here, since you can't seem to see it with your crossed eyes, but women's suffrage is primarily responsible for the economic problems we have, firstly by doubling the effective labor market and driving down wages, but also increasing the size of the welfare state and driving up taxes. It isn't the "icing on the cake", it is the greatest evil of our time perpetuated by the kikes. Women will either be suppressed and returned to their former role by us or by the Muslim invaders.

this is good news. One step closer to Germany collapsing. Then we can oust massacre the jews.

I certainly don't bear her any ill will. I mean, I get it. We were comrades against an unforgiving world that bunked up fought to keep the ship afloat day in, day out for well over a decade. I guess I just held out hope that some day we could be something more.

You gotta square your shoulders though and keep your head leveled when you walk. Men definitely aren't worthless; it's the fucking kikes who are to blame for taking away our livelihood, for stealing our opportunity to be providers for women and families. Feminism is a sick joke for this alone - it used to take one working class income to raise a family. Not rich. Not rich for sure. But decently, with honor. Now it takes both parents working and fucking daycare gibs from .gov for the average family. We have been thoroughly kiked. Men got shafted and then women stopped seeing us as providers, just companions for a little while.

We crush the kikes and reclaim our honor.

How easy would it be for me to seek asylum in Germoney and do this as a first worlder?

How do you get it? I don't understand why anyone would do that at all.

Would you ever see yourself doing it? If no, then why not? Why shouldn't women have to adhere to the same standards that men do.

Are you white? And checked.

If Italians are considered white, I probably have t*rk blood, I can get pretty dark with a tan.

Division of labor. The male/female biological dichotomy is actually the foundation of all capitalism, because all capitalism revolves around allowing the division of labor through money. But the work women do in the home is intangible - the emotional and physical cost of childbearing is intangible. The cost of child rearing is intangible, and we sure as hell don't want the State putting a price on it. The way it's supposed to work is that women do the hard work of homemaking while the men do the hard work of providing. It's the differences in our physical bodies themselves that make this apparent - men cannot gestate a child and give birth.

If you've got two jobs - one breastfeeding a child, the other tracking a deer and bringing it down with a weapon, it's pretty obvious how that labor should be divided. Equality is all fake. Nature doesn't offer equality and attempts to force equality by the kikes are just an excuse for ripping off the working man.

So it's accurate to call them Germaniggers now.

Fucking degenerate feminists thinks she is being cute, meanwhile tormenting the fucking cat who probably became this way because it was abused.

Well it was. She sounds shitty, but you don't own her.

See thats the argument I keep getting, it has nothing to do with ownership as much as mutual respect for someone as a human being.

Its like saying that someone is within their rights to cheat on someone, it totally ignores the someone in that sentence as if they're a non issue.

I know its a difficulty in legal circumstances, but it doesn't change the fact that the person is a shitty human being for committing it.

Right, I get that the person on the receiving end gets hurt, and that sucks. At the end of the day though, she stopped loving you. What is she really supposed to do? I don't think that love is something that one can really just turn on or off like a light switch. I'm not trying to defend her, but wouldn't it have been worse for both of you if she had kept dating you while trying to force herself to fall back in love? Assuming that you're not like 75 or something you at least are back on the market to find someone who you can love and who may love you, too.

Mm, let me put it this way. I guess I get it in the sense that you might be absolutely nakama with your squad mates, but that doesn't mean you want to spend every day with them, day in and day out, literally forever. It's easier to grow apart when you don't have children and you don't have a communal infrastructure incentivizing you to stay together 'til death do us part.

I've never been able to comprehend this either, like at all. For me it was never "stop loving this person" or for it to die out.

Probably fight it off, like I had done every single time that feeling ever creeped up on me, because I actually cared about her and could see a future beyond my own emotions.

Like I said on the previous point, perhaps she was unable to fight that off and actually control her emotions, but I could/can and I had enough respect for her to not betray her ability to love someone like that…rather than say in my own self interests that I can't control it, when I really just didn't want to bother and it mattered more to me in the short term.

Like I said before, I see no reason whatsoever that could justify her philosophically. Both of you keep saying it as if earning someone's trust in that fashion isn't a big deal, or that it could be something disposed of when you don't need it. When someone trusts you that much, both ways, you're responsible for that trust and how you handle it.

Its not growing apart, its an open selfishness that she couldn't help but satisfy while betraying the person it effected.

All I can say to you is your feelings aren't wrong. But, the way you're interpreting them might not be entirely fair to either of you. We're living under the strain of very different environmental and social pressures than our ancestors did. None of us knows the right way to live, and the way people lived in the past is barely even a guide for us anymore, because the incentives today are so different than the incentives even a hundred years ago. Go into an old house, and you'll find the doorknobs way below where you think they should be, they are like doors for children. That's because our great-grandparents' nutrition was so poor they were literally stunted from childhood.

Nobody OWES you anything. Not really. You just throw yourself out there and make the best life you can, and hope that someone shares those feelings with you for as long as possible. I understand your pain and I think it's totally fair. It's okay to hurt and it's okay to say so. People want to be happy; nobody knows what the hell they're doing; and you need to keep holding onto the part of you that does love instead of allowing it to decay into resentment for something that didn't work.

I miss my girl too. I wish things could have worked differently. But they didn't. Maybe I will never have a real relationship again, maybe I'll have my first conversation with my next waifu tomorrow. Who the fuck knows, man. Embrace that cloud of unknowing. It's the only thing that you can be sure that will be with you forever.

Can you fuck off back to cuckchan with your therapy blogging. If you're going to do it at least sage your posts, you fucking faggots.

In related news, German workers billed nearly $400,000 to pay for the neet lifestyle of an anti-german jihadist to fulfill merckels sexual fantasies.

In related news, German workers billed nearly $400,000 to pay for the neet lifestyle of an anti-german jihadist to fulfill merckels sexual fantasies.

ATTACK

This can't be real. Why are Germans not doing anything?

MFW didnt even spread my genes to produce 1 kid …

MFW didnt even spread my genes to produce 1 kid …

hang this fucker

DEATH TO THE LEFT

Doublespost issue?

People talk shit about the idea of purging so much, but really at the end of the day I don't even have all that much hatred in me or much of a desire to destroy anything

I just want to remove whats casing all of this like removing a bear trap on your leg would stop the damage

I just want the pain to stop

I need tips on how to find a good girl on insert X dating site

Obviously she has to be white, can't have dyed hair or crazy piercings

What else

Also which sites to use + general tips?

So Merkel is basically Stasi produced, raised, MKUltra'd and proped up?

Im right there with you, after I was able to get my first job since college i finally got over 1k saved up in the bank i lost the job, after getting back up to 1k, my car fell apart and i bought all the cheapest parts i could and fixed the car myself using youtube and manuals, i again saved up over 1k and suddenly the bank claims they were rewriting my student loan agreement, and i now owe more money than i ever borrowed despite the fact that they had previously agreed the settle.
This is 100% legal to do because student loans are the ONLY loans that are not protected (what the actual fuck?) and instead of being a method for the underclass to become educated its a method for the underclass to get kiked out of a bunch of money, have wages garnished, have agreements changed from under you, etc etc.

the left always promises student loan forgiveness too, but they are the ones responsible for fucking it up in the first place so it seems like a case of making problems to fix so they look like heroes.

I dont even have enough money for a girlfriend, how the fuck am i supposed to pull off a kid with it? Aim me at the nearest gunner's nest, ill charge that shit with a fucking pike

Reminder that the top 20% of men sleep with 80% of the women while the remaining 80% of men are stuck competing for the leftovers.

Is this John Cena?

Plenty of people who CAN afford children are not having them. Why do you think the birthrate among the higher educated and higher earning is lower?

People are selfish and want to "live their lives" so to speak. They see kids as a burden and believe the world is overpopulated (caring in globalist terms instead of national, mind you) anyway. It's a disgusting mindset only made possible by leftist social theory. They would happily see their country flooded by brown migrants to replace them.

Pretty much anyone was an average job paying 40-50k can afford a child. Your kid won't get to go to elite private schools, do expensive hobbies or learn from private tutors, but they will be raised like a normal kid. You can even raise 2-3 kids on a 50k salary if you don't live in a particularly expensive area.

We make $235k/yr between me and my wife, and were still fairly young (both 28). Had our first child 2 years ago and shes pregnant with the second. Planning on having 5 kids in total.

This is how a country commit suicide

no, that guy is twice as big as cena.

…almost looks like goldberg.

A true wellfare Rockefeller!

That's why they import niggers.
Whitey can't get the deed done.

Me go to the GERMONY
A BECAUSE GERMONEY VERY GOOD

Pretty much everybody I know fits into three categories

Neet/autist, not going to have kids or even much of relationships

College educated couples, some cucky, some not, none having more than one kid. Responsible though and can raise decent human beings

Women that pumped out three kids in no time, usually with drug problems, some married (then divorced). Feed kids garbage and do bare minimum parenting, let smartphones babysit the kids when government isn't babysitting

It's about time to take Germany back from present Germans.

Didn't realize I was in a German thread and not burgerland

We used to have a generous baby bonus in Australia, but it enticed the wrong sort of people to have kids - there was a lot of professional dole bludgers who would have kids so they could get a better TV.
Maybe in a more ethnically pure society and within a few constraints it might work (ie. must be a taxpayer)

GerMoney where is free money house and car? I am boss here human rights you are nazi

I want BMW i8, R8 or C55 AMG.

YOU GIVE ME GOLF? Rasist!

Yeah, I have family in the US that lives shitty but fat (in their view) lives off of having three kids. Government babysits the kids, they get absolutely massive amounts of food aid and utility aid, as well as free medical care that far surpasses what the middle class has to pay out the ass for. And reduced rent.

They all raise their kids like crap so it seems pretty negative for society as a whole

Do you think I will drive a tdi? Do you think I don't deserve V10 R8 like you or that I'm actually running from war?

Rasist!

Ghazia at 0:43

Good for you Germoney! Do you have halal sous chefs for this guy? If not, Rasist!

Welfare in Aus is a bit different to the US - they just get money, there's no food stamps. I know women who haven't worked in years due to 'injuries' that prevent them from keeping a job.
The baby bonus incentivised the low-IQ/africans/arabs to push out kids - $5,000 per kid was a lot to them when they were going to be pushing out kids to get more welfare money anyway. Those that you wanted to reproduce (higher IQ, working class whites) still didn't want to reproduce because they wanted to get an education, save for a house, get a better job, ect ect before having children.

Hell, a baby bonus probably isn't even necessary if you fix the society in the first place - make owning a home and having a family on a single income a possibility and you'll probably find birth rates will increase (provided there's also a culture shift form the current hedonistic/materialistic lifestyle back to a family based lifestyle.)

"baby bonus probably isn't even necessary if you fix the society in the first place - make owning a home and having a family on a single income a possibility and you'll probably find birth rates will increase (provided there's also a culture shift form the current hedonistic/materialistic lifestyle back to a family based lifestyle.)".

You're right, you know.

Hitler had the following solution:
For each kid your house loan got slashed by 25%.

I' m going to use this one.

You had a woman around for 13 years and you didn't manage to put one child in her belly??

How about tax breaks based on number of kids then, won't help those on welfare since they pay none already?

reported for animal abuse
proceed to kill yourself
>>>/suicide/

allowing people to break agreement is stupid. breaking agreement is what it's called; lying, stealing, cheating : breaking agreement; feigning agreement when you never had any intention to keep it. worse is when you enter into agreement with something that has not the ability to agree at all, but you are either coerced or emo-daydream into behaving like it does. —- your individual frame is wrong.

committing trade, with agreement breakers, and then just throw yourself out to do it again? that's not any better. —- this chained individual frame is wrong again. poverty and desperation are not mindful.

how about this. stop throwing out the debt done against you. stop trying to forget it. keep it, remember it, don't forgive it. stop forgiving non-currency-unit debts by liars – they aren't forgiving, and you're giving them forgiveness. also not good plan. —- this is what individual network frame should be, not infinite forgiveness nonsense.

for 'the record' - if that's a thing any more - the asshats doing this are doing it by a loan from you. that, by definition, a loan from your future, from your son's future, all based on wealth-value from your and your father's past work divesting time into those currency units, those houses/roads/schools you see around you, and the flag waving over your damn head. i'm not sure you're awake, if you don't think that this is exactly what (((they))) are exploiting, on top of the feral females breaking agreements. so while you can say 'nobody owes you', i'm not so sure. —- this is correct and complete legacy frame, which you're not thinking in. you're just not awake. poverty does that to men.

the ashes of fathers are the sole property left to the temples of their sons. that's not unknowing, that's the opposite of unknowing, and that's what's being taken from you, again and again and again. those that are unknowing are taking you out into the cold, and you're just performing a swap for nothing. a swap of individual agreements, a swap of individual agreement histories, a swap of network agreements, and a swap of legacy agreements.

all by lies, lies told to steal, stolen to eat what was yours, left to you, by your father, for you to give to your son.

sure, shit happens. but the forever in your last sentence is not what forever is. if you need any further demonstration of these thefts, by manipulating liars, done to steal each of these dimensions of wealth from you, look no further than this shitskin sandnigger microcosm pathognomonic replica of the macro picture.

now go lift something stupidly heavy. and get ready.

If both of you are working, who is raising your first child?

If both of you are working, who is raising your first child?

thank you user, that could have ended really badly.

Who's baby?

I've decided now. I'm gonna throw away my passport, learn 3 words arabic and I'm going to GerMoney

double post AND double dubs!? Are you an angel?

How cucked was the Roman Empire in peak degeneracy mode?