Celtic cross discoverd in an Irish forest

Which one you guys did this.

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1053635.stm
users.content.ytmnd.com/b/f/e/bfe3e14dff668ce2114403e84768b6d0.mp3
dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2853930/Real-Madrid-remove-Christian-cross-official-crest-UAE-sponsorship-deal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dis hadeful symbol can nod be doleraded
burn down de foresd :-DDDDDDDDD

I'm waiting for someone to say it's racist so I can go full-on paddynigger on them and force them to apologize for the potato famine

It's a full cross, not just the "arms" and circle, so it's a religious symbol and not a white power symbol.

This is impressive. Uncucking of Irish Nationalism when?

HEUTE IST MEIN TAG! HEUTE IST MEIN TAG! HEUTE IST MEIN TAG!
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1053635.stm
users.content.ytmnd.com/b/f/e/bfe3e14dff668ce2114403e84768b6d0.mp3

It's quite nice
My parents often go on holiday near that area, lovely location for it.
God knows we need more Nationalism.
It's a bit slow coming here, when all of Europe have a Nationalist Government by 2018, we'll only be starting out

RIGHT WING FORESTRY SQUADS

They're no different from each other

The fella that did it died 6 years ago unfortunately

Remember this one as well?

This is why hate beech laws are a thing.

KEEP TA FUCK AWAY FROM OUR SYMBOLS YIZ FUCKIN' JEWS

Alright pal, that was mildly giggle inducing.

You mean 'feckin' surely brother?

wew, lad

Fucking Nazi arboretum keepers man, goddamn white supremacist lumberjacks and those motherfucking right wing extremist park rangers dude.

the celtic cross does not have white nationalist connotations in ireland.

t.
irishfag

when the nigger head of sinn fein steps down

How long until the regular cross becomes a "hate symbol"? Probably when it offends too many Moslems right?

WPWW
P
W
W

It's aesthetically inferior to the OP cross, tbh.

Parents were micks that grew up during the IRA's "golden years" at best they were incredibly inefective RWDS, at worst they were a bunch of inept drunkards that had no idea how to effectively wage Guerilla warfare against England, which is why they ultimately failed, the potatoes could not into stratego

Come on Paddy, shit post harder for your wage of potatoes and Guinness

inb4 being irish is anti-semitic

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2853930/Real-Madrid-remove-Christian-cross-official-crest-UAE-sponsorship-deal.html

no user, the IRA was RWDS done in the worst possible way, they couldn't reclaim all of 6 counties that were connected by land, these people fucking lived in this area, they know the ins and the outs of the land, they could have easily forced the crumpets out if they actually tried, but they failed because of how fucking stupid they were, the fact that they got into a civil war over whether or not they should bite the pillow and let England keep NI to begin with should tell you how disorganized and impractical their whole movement was from the start

If the IRA weren't so fucking stupid and so fucking awful at war Ireland could be 1 whole entity

thanks for that gif m8
but it just isnt good enough without this song

Too late lad ;^)

How easy would it be to add a seed dispersal unit to an unmanned drone? We could do some wonderful things to the various holocaust museums around the world.

No lad, they did try. They got bombs off in our cities. We had so many boys in the mix over there - look up the black and tans specifically - on the streets in armoured cars and landrovers. They tried and failed to get their way. They were not stupid, they were outnumbered.
t. Englishman

Even worse then, they gave up 5 years before England would be cucked to the point of no return and ripe for the picking

It's on a much smaller scale.
It would look nicer "in high res" (more tree pixels)

This.

Remember them saying saying Ireland was the European country that had the most "Dangerous" views on israel?
Topkek
THE JEW FEARS THE POTATO

Praise kek I hope you're not kidding.

Just as they should fear those digits

That explains the disinfo trollish Hibernian Conspiracy. Classic diversion.

TY Based Moonman.

Burger here, I've never been to Hibernia save for the Cork airport. Is Cork pretty pozzed, like Dublin? Is it basically all your cities, like over here?

(checked)

I live in Cork lad, Dublin and Limerick are basically the Jew York and Detroit of Ireland. We're pretty pozzed over all, but Cork's not the worst.

O-Ok, I admit it. It was me.

What the fuck? I want my leprechaun gold!

Marxist potatoes; RWDS. How about no, you EU rent-boys.

projecting the blame of your masters onto others, boyo?

bump

I keked way to hard at your post. Thanks user I needed that.

:(

youtube comments never disappoint

Taken from Ulysses.

I hear you're a tree planter now, Father.

“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.”

Right Wing Arborist Squads

Welp, better level the entire forest

(checked)

video made private

The potato knows how to out jew the jew you mean.

there is literally nothing wrong with being irish

there is literally nothing wrong with being irish

Ireland would've been "free" with or without a war. Devolution was going to happen one way or the other. Micks are dumb, short-sighted and shot themselves in the foot because they do not understand anything about the English. They would've had the whole of Ireland if they'd just waited and played the long democratic game.

What the fuck are you talking about lad?
But North didn't want to leave the UK as it was mostly protestant unionists, why are you talking out of your ass?

Good to see there's a few proper druids left.

Oy Vey!!!!! mossad do work fast when you give them .05 shekel raise.

The only reason that Ireland is not sweden 2.0 is because it only gained independence less than a century ago and remembers what not having a nationality of your own is like.

Wew!