twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ho boy
guess assange is alive and well

FOR ALL THE RETARDS OUT THERE

OPEN THE EMAIL
GO TO ATTACHMENTS

CLICK THE FILE

THE PASSWORD IS 2016

Consumer (voter) empowerment is at an all time high.

We are literally just cattle to this cunt

FUCKING YUUUUGE LADS

F A I R A N D B A L A N C E D E L E C T I O N

I mean, come on!

gif didnt go through REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Current year, fair and balanced election goys

They care more about their "brand" than doing any actual work

can i open .pptx files in Libreoffice?

I'm look at this short little powerpoint and it doesn't seem to shed light on anything really that new other than her subtle campaign strategy of rigging the election.

What is this really? Some sort of business pitch to the cronies giving her money?

>develop paid media approach
>DEVELOP PAID MEDIA APPROACH

HERE YOU GO YOU LAZY FUCKS
SEE RELATED PICS

Yes

She's going to hang

i don't trust anyone that abuses the almighty semi-colon

Here we go, some good shit man

This is just the beginning, friend.

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhtar_Kent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're talking about advertisements, there. We know from the latest O'Keefe video that they divide things into social media, "earned" media (the news) and paid media (advertisements).

Send this to Kikebart and Drudge. We need this to spread like AIDS in a gay bath house.

Jesus christ that guy even looks like a colossal cunt.

This is her 90-day prep for the "exploratory committee." Basically just laying the groundwork for the campaign. There's nothing about the first 90 days in office, you idiot.

We are well aware of your brand you wrinkly cunt.

Im so glad they expressly stated they want to keep this secret.

"the groundwork" - You mean like the privacy data company that Clinton and Eric Schmidt are involved with?
https:// thegroundwork.com

What a time to be alive

this is why you don't let John Oliver handle opsec

This is marketing mumbo jumbo related to her campaigning. What is described here started JAN 1st 2016. 90 days meaning 3 months meaning whatever transpired was over by April.

Also it all reads like a sales pitch so it's unlikely there's anything of substance in here. I didn't notice anything intriguing at least.

can i get a tl;dr of the plan?

assange is just helping them be transparent. it's patently absurd to suggest that I'd want my brand of choice to "have a point of view" or a "bias for action" though. whoa there, calm down… a pulse should be enough to run against donald trump, we own the media

Reminder he was also being considered, or at least worthy of being considered depending on how stable her deal with Kaine was, as a potential VP.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15616

Muhtar? Hmmm let me guess… Saudi royalty?

I'm bring thegroundwork to light brother, dont be so quick to accuse. Makes you look like you are trying to memory hole it and deter people from thinking and knowing about this.

Aw fucking shit, expect to see “THE US IS A CORPORATION NOT A COUNTRY” shills in the near future.

Yo
Henri de La Croix de Castries is most likely HLC.

Page 3:
"2: complete brand archetype work (from The Hero & The Outlaw, based on psychologist Carl Jung’s work. Good slideshare here: slideshare.net/EmilyBennett/archetype-overview-from-the-hero-and-the-outlaw"

Clinton Meme Magician confirmed. Wonder what archetype she would associate herself with. The Ruler?

They have nothing but myopic marketing managers who don't know the difference between political leadership and gaining traction for a new toothpaste flavor.

Fuck these people. We're talking about blood and soil, spiritual renewal and a heroic age of Imperium, and these cucked faggots think they can lead with flow charts and brand positioning.

Won't they be surprised when their trains roll to a stop at the camp. It will definitely be bad for their "quantitative and qualitative research." That's hard to conduct as you spend the last years of your life hoisting heavy stones out of a quarry where we're extracting marble to build architectural treasures worthy of the God Emperor.

You're worried about that?

That's because it was a plan for campaign, rather than presidency. It says about logo design and brand positioning, aka how to debate against Bernie and which positions to take against the Republican nominee.

The only things interesting here are Muhtar's name and the shit about favorable media coverage, tha latter was known to us since day 1.

NO sexualizing momiji!

I do hope you're spreading this shit around.
Trump already knows I'm sure, but get it all over twitter, goybook, all of the normie hives.

MADOKAMI-SAMA PLEASE CRASH THESE CTR AND CLINTON CAMPAIGN PLANES WITH NO SURVIVORS

Who?
Fuck off weeb.
The way you have shoehorned this retarded touhou shit into the Trump memes is pathetic.
Go sexualize a gun up your ass.

Hi goon

Real nice.

Why the fuck do you even come here?

Do you even know what a sage is used for, goony boy?

bamp
weebs will burn

Thanks for posting user

We knew that Google was outright censoring Anti-Hillary material and encouraging pro-Hillary stuff this entire time.
This just proves that Google indeed receives the orders from Clinton's campaign.

Are you an idiot? Obviously it's mother to the nation.

inb4 I just start posting hentai

Such a forced shoehorned meme, anyway.
I don't even get it.
I guess they were desperate to get SOMETHING to stick. There weren't enough cuckchanners before when they were trying to attach that Clownpiece shit to Trump.
I really don't get it.

Why are they so shit at technology?

Are there any other attachments that were password locked?

That ass is right though, real or not.

It's just a bunch empty nonsense. Nothing concrete. No plans. Just noise.

I'm sure she has a 90-day plan, and it probably something like this:

Day 1 - get hair/nails done, snort celebratory coke, afterwards call for the imprisonment of Trump and his basket of deplorables
Day 2 - pee on the painting of Obama, then hang it back on the wall
Day 3 - is it time for war with Russia yet?

Is not on the list, the Queen Elizabeth/ Bouddica thing is probably a good option though.

Brand politics is the only thing that matters in (((current year))). Just look at Obama's election. Also, why do you think they constantly ran with the 'Trump is a racist' and then currently 'Trump is a rapist'? It's one of the few accusations that results in a harmful brand image.

Is Clinton trying to outjew the jews?

too choice

bump for dem's open anus borders

I don't see anything about meme magic

they will lose

OP is a retard this is a 90 day plan for her campaign not her first days in office.

Use your brain do you really think that Week6-9 of being in office she would want to design a logo?

It's not giving me a password prompt.

Why the fuck did they even bother adding a password in the first place, if it's a shitty one?

How many milliseconds does it take to brute-force it?

I think you got the wrong door
Goon correcting the record is two blocks down

Top kek

And that's why they are losing.

Nazi autists on a mongolian basketweaving forums are actually doing politics and trying to shape an ideology, they are merely selling a brand.

actually made me kek

just in case re-uploaded the PDF mentioned there about CARL FUCKING JUNG, this NWO is all about control, it's like MKULTRA on roids

this is obviously not from hilabeast, she is not that smart

https:// ufile.io/3f110

breaking links cause you know why

What does all this mean exactly?

So she's calling for censorship and state-run media control?

Gee, thanks moshie. Without you, I never would have arrived at this revelation on my own. You are truly an asset to the philosophical world.

just check the file from the email then download that file for yourself, these bastards are into really weird shit

This was about establishing her election campiagn's image and brand

Is activation really the preferred terminology for getting volunteers to do work? If I didn't know any better, I'ld say that's more how you refer to subversive sleeper agents.

Good thing I always carry.

The thing is, I just wonder how they plan on disappearing somebody who's constantly or nearly constantly armed.

This was her plan to get elected, not what she would do in office.

You mean like ones that kept silent about Trump raping them until he was most likely person to become new POTUS?

Or almonds

kill you in your sleep via: stabbing, shooting, poisonous gas, fire, drone strike

HOW OLD IS THIS?!

The fact the password is 2016 makes me want to think this is a red herring. Though this is the DNC so they might have thought they were being "witty".

The DNC is run like and behaves like a coprporation.

It all reads like buisness bullshit and fluff. A lot of it is probably code for some shady dealings. Like the muhtar stuff

Hitmen aren't retards user.

It's dangerous enough just shitting up threads here, that and most Holla Forumsacks are heavily armed, well trained, and just waiting for an excuse. Sure they could poison a few, we'd find out. And we'd track them down. And hell would follow with us.

Besides, the worlds intelligence agencies would flip a bitch about it. We are the open source intelligence agency after all.

We are singlehandedly the biggest threat and greatest asset to everyone and we do it FOR FREE.

No user, the only people that would try are kikes and kikes lack the foresight to plan a hit.

That said, I do believe hillary wants us dead. And if that's how she wants to play, there is no reason we can't return the favor.

This is true. Holla Forums is lurked by everyone on all sides.

It's the DNC. They're smug cunts when they've got nothing to be smug about. In my opinion at least, it seems very plausible that they'd do that because "who's gonna get onto our server?"

Such a weird feeling fam. I just wanted to crack up at lolrandom Holla Forums in 2005, and now here we are.

Mods should sticky this.

You and me both. I found the chans because I was a bored teen looking to jerk off.
Now I'm redpilled as fuck, a fucking degenerate furfag making money off of shitposting and helping to make America great again.

Man I started in 2010 because I heard it was just some place to go and say whatever you want

I really liked the whole "almost no moderation" things

Today I went through around 500 Podesta emails.

What happened lads?

I don't think Turks share blood with the Saudis. Muhtar Kent sounds like a farmers name to me.

There are no degenerates on Holla Forums and no cats in America and the streets are lined with cheese.

As much as some oldfags bitch about gamergoy… It really was million red pill suppositories.

Remember the days when /d/ was more than dickgirls? Where does the time go…

Killing polacks won't do any good to them. We are too many. They'd have to kill thousands.

We are pretty much immortal as a movement, because we are not organized, leaderless and every one of us carries the righteous rage in our hearts. We wander around the net converting people and the more they try to remove us, the more places we infest and the more extreme we get.
It doesn't matter how much they censor and how many they remove, they will always be more and more.

/new/ was the spiders' nest, they tried to remove it and ended up with every board on every imageboard being slowly infested.
Then they tried to contain it on halfchan's Holla Forums and dilute it, they got reddit, facebook and twitter infested. They tried censoring that - they got actual political movements being infested.

Marvel's Hydra was pretty much spot on "Cut off a limb, and two more shall take its place".

Well, more like people throw money at me because of my shitposting, but that's more semantics than anything. Either way, the amount of change, at least I'm hoping it's positive change for most of us, that the chans have brought about in all of our lives is crazy.
I did business in person with Travis fucking Haley because of some connections I got through /k/ for fuck's sake. It's a tiny, tiny world.

Haha, it is literally a business plan. It has nothing at all to do with public policy or improving the government or doing anything for the American people.

The very first line is a massive red flag. Trying to increase economic wealth by encouraging consumption over production (i.e. modern western governments/economies) is absolutely parasitic and creates a poor and retarded populace, and is prone to failure. That this is how they view their voter base is really telling in how they view voters.

Looks exactly like the fictional Corporate Identity and Branding presentations/projects we had to make in Highschool, only that this one is real.

Oh shit thats fucking funny

(((valuable influencers)))

two questions
who the fuck is Muhtar?

is this actually her 90 day plan for office?
it seems to be focused on campaign planning and marketing, the password is "2016", it includes marketing and logo development, and the timeline is three months from January, not three months from November.

for example:

How? Unless you namefag there's no way for them to know who you are besides tracking your IP. Seems like a lot of effort to recruit shills.

Didn't they just release the Xbox 1 like a year ago? Consoles plebs are getting progressively more discusting and I seriously didn't think that was possible.

alright, second point, this email only fits the timeline as a campaign strategy, you should be checking the headers OP you lazy cunt.

> From: Cheryl Mills >
> To: John Podesta >

> From: Wendy Clark >
> To: "[email protected]/* */" >

Every user should play MGS2 at least once in their lives.

This.

The password is probably not for security, it's just some poor sods idea of a joke.

They are releasing Xbox 1 S this year and a new model next year.

You don't consume enough, goy, don't you understand? The (((economy))) won't grow itself. You have to buy new everything every year, goy.

kek

didn't really grasp it at the time

also if I gave a reason it would be that my parents didn't really let me have Internet until my mid teens

You retards, this document is 90 days planning for her campaign or something, not 90 days in office.

Seems like she's working with Coca Cola regarding branding….

Yup, every meme you dislike is "forced". Channers definitely don't like MAGA hats and anime tiddies, pretty sure those hundreds of pictures must have been done by one spammer.

Yeah. I suspect her 90 days in office power point starts with:

That powerpoint presentation would have been more accurate as a series of pictures representing jailcells.

Man, this is just memetics 101. Entry level stuff for soulless corporate suits who need a quick guide to how regular humans think and feel.

Initiates in meme magic should be at least aware of this already.

And Hitler just wanted to be a simple painter, following his dreams of a quiet life after surviving the horrors of WW1. But then the jews kept on jewing and, well, the rest is history.

We don't fap to anime here, go back to cuckchan you beta faggot.

When ((they)) knock enough, eventually we knock back
He was tired of it as we are

Go to bed, Rick. Your outbursts are getting more and more pathetic. I don't even have the heart to bully you right now. Just remember, the sooner you accept the inevitability of a Trump presidency, the easier it'll be for you.