twitter.com/LeahR77/status/791314287834828800

IT'S FUCKING REAL FAM

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6195
archive.fo/Qpxv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP, SPREAD THIS SHIT IT WILL KILL THE BLACK VOTES

fucking bump

Will the Dindus really turn against their gibs-givers?

I hope so

t. Dilbert Man

HRC could call them niggers all day long and they'll still vote for the gibs. Same with women.

But the white cucks will look at it as a betrayal of their trust that HRC loves all things, and how she reminds them of their mothers.

We're just cattle to them. Things to be used for their own political gain. They don't even pretend to care about our well-being when they say they're in favor of gun control anymore.

This is because gun control plays well with suburban moms and ghetto moms alike as the dont want their little darlings getting hurt.

She's trying drive and corral them blacks like cattle with ever-shriller calls to their sense of outrage!, but the tide is already changing.

Bump

When exactly did the Democrats become the party of traitors?

Around 100 years ago

Jews infiltrated Congress

Wew. We should send this some famous black person's way. P. Diddy was calling her out before so this should make him chime in again.

I recall Snoop Dogg expressing sentiments against the likes of corrupted politicians on Twitter some time ago, it might do well to send him a copy too. Hell, throw it Kat Williams's way, he seems the type who would get a look of people behind him.
I've been saying it for years, if minorities - blacks in particular - just learned the difference between Whites and Jews, they would be one of our greatest allies against the Jews.

Direct link to the e-mail on Wikileaks or fuck off

Fine, I’ll do it myself.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6195

this is old and also niggers can't read

Thank you for correcting the record. There is no reason not to bring it up again if old.

You idiots…

tweetsave.com/leahr77/status/791314287834828800

Archive everything.

Makes me wonder how the mother involved in all of this feels about being used like this?

and an archive
archive.fo/Qpxv4

Bump

Bump for Trump

Still good find OP.

I don't see what's so damaging about it, honestly.

I see this persons thinking behind this tbf, all gun violence in Chicago is a nogathon, using the one white shooter as an example seemed ridiculous to whoever that person is, so they tried to frame it as 'uh we need a non racial motivation' so it wasn't laughed out of it by gun activists.

You're not the target for this. Blacks are. They will lose their shit over this and since they are the only thing that could even begin to help Hillary, this will hurt her even more.

let me see the black vote dissipating, none of your nate higgers acounts

I doubt it. White SJWs will be pissed though.

Bump

We discussed this a week or so ago, and it doesn't mean shit to black people.
Sliding with old news is still sliding.

I know that video is about half-a-year old but it still fires me up. I wonder if Trump knew he was channeling Hitler at the very end.

Here's hoping we get the chance to make an update after he's won the Presidency.

Niggers don't think ahead and have no concept of cause and effect, so yes.

Bump