ITT: Characters that would've voted for Trump

ITT: Characters that would've voted for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRc5n78DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The full spectrum or just according to this site dick-riding?

Patrician ones.

Dude, if you like a horse's ass I don't care but there's a board for that.

Hey Holla Forums

People that Tumblr would accuse of being racists but really they don't care about race relations and just hate Democrats.

He'd have every reason too. Build a wall away from the dangerous illegal aliens, have them sent back to space, reclaim his son before they turn him gay.

Nah. Hank would've voted for Ted, least in the Primaries, if only because he was the Texan senator.

Considering Yellow Diamond seems an accidental caricature of Hillary it makes sense to me.

What episode is this?

Cold day in hell before Hank votes for a New Yorker

Honestly, I've thought about this a bit.
On one hand Hank wouldn't vote for a democrat, but on the other he wouldn't like Trump for being too crude and for being a New Yorker.

I think Hank would have not voted for a presidential candidate.

He'd probably suck up his ideas and vote Trump.

Papa Bear/ Mr.Berenstain

You are more retarded than bernouts and hillshills combined.

With how Mike Judge cucked out, during the elections, if KotH were still around, he'd have a whole episode about Hank being taught by the whole world to not be a Trump supporter.

Hank is a New Yorker

Source

He would probably put that stuff aside (and Hank was born in New York anyway) and support Trump purely because Trump stood up for people who work for a living.

The Constitution Party is pretty nice.

And for all the right reasons

archive.is/x4lGn

Disappointing, but at least he said this:

Most libshits in his position wouldn't care about being funny at all

>>>/mlp/
>>>/trash/
>>>/suicide/

He at least understood that when people know you're trying to push a narrative, most of the enjoyable absurdity comedy brightens our day with just sorta looks like cancer of the ass.

Any one of these guys according to the artist responsible.

And I don't know why you're giving Judge props for wanting to do anti-Trump propaganda on the sly rather than having the balls to say he opposed the man.

Nah man nah

Dee Dee would definitely be with Her though.

I don't know about any of the others but the more recent Green Goblin has benefited greatly from Government overreach and Hannibal Lecter hates what he sees as ill-mannered people. He's also a psychiatrist and intellectual so these all add up to 'Hillary voter'

Because his aim was not to do propaganda but to make comedy. The fact that they tried to sell this as 'anti-Trump ads' bothered him, because now both sides would see it as propaganda, instead of comedy.

I also said I was disappointed but whatever. I can see you ignored that.

You know what really annoys me off about this drawing? Nearly most of these villains would never fuckin play second fiddle to anyone.
Voldemort wouldn't obey a muggle.
Apocalypse and Magneto would never obey a human.
Loki and Thanos would never obey a lowly mortal.
Red Skull would never work side by side with a gypsy (Dr. Doom) and a jew (Magneto).

Yeah, that bothered me too. Fucking Thanos is a fucking cosmic being. Why would he care who ran America?

Who do you think Carl would vote for?

The messages here are conflicting…

Trust me, they'd all vote for Trump, even the pro-Hillary-looking ones like Judy and Frankie.

I don't know why but the image of Wendy wearing a MAGA hat just to piss off city liberals just gave me a laugh. According to Alex Hirsch, Wendy's independent.

You know jack shit of those character

You must go back, Pedro.

so that he dosn get accosted by mexicans again

Hillary, just to get pussy points then either after the election or Shake's intervention he realizes he can't have sex with them.

I swear this place become more and more retarded

1st 4 I can see but not so sure about Mr. A since he's a hardcore Objectivist.

Nice try, Pedro.

Trump, he would vote fore Trump. This is Carl we're talking about. He doesn't fucking like the Aqua Teens using his pool, and he put up a fucking laser grid to keep them out one time. He has also voiced grievances about America's decline before (Seems like a MAGA mentality to me).

Were A or Ditko Randian Objectivists?
Rand was big on captains of industry being the master race. Wasn't Ditko's grudge against Stan Lee over making Norman Osborn, and industrialist, a villain?

youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRc5n78DU

Socjus have no idea how wrong this is

please don't post anime here

I really fucking love that first pic.

True, forgot considering the possibility of same faggots ruining football for Carl.

I think she's frightened at how moist this idea makes her.

No, because that was Ditko's intent.

this happens very often…

I could however see Osbon, Loki, Vader, and Magneto voting for Trump though
Osborn because Trump is pro business, Loki for the lulz, Vader because taking a stand against terrorism was the whole reason for his siding with the Emperor to begin with and Magneto because of Trumps support of Israel and genuinely color blind campaign.

Mostly because they'd be the most likely Holla Forums related people to be devoted to Wikileaks

George is a republicuck, fam. He would've voted for Jebito. Or Rato.

He calls other republicans commies. The question is would he call Jebito or Trump the commie.

Did John K even say anything about Trump winning?

It's really, really fucked up, man. Their men come without manners, assaulting natives, and their women come seeking men without manners, wishing to be taken ahold of. The result is an incarcerated invading male stock, and a xenophiliac female stock. Just like what happened with the niggers.

It doesn't matter. I think he's clinically crazy.

Hardly

who cares

You, clearly. Seeing as you bothered to come into the thread, that you apparently don't care about, to ask who cares

Why is Cobra Commander in there though? Wouldn't he just run for president himself?

I can see Vicky doing it just to harvest salt, and Frankie would probably go for a law & order candidate like Trump, but I'm not so sure about the rest

Frankie voting Trump would surprise me. She looks like a chill alt chick who was down to earth you would date in the late 90's or early 2000's. Granted I can't see her voting for Hillary either but still.

It's the same guy.
Might as well start counting every Earth version there is

They're based off of each other, but I'm pretty sure the watchmen aren't anyones official parrelel counterparts.

Skeletor might secretly vote for Trump if it was a means of keeping Hordak out of power.

no, because trumps bringing back jobs to the american people.