Muslims say they will make it legal to rape white women when they take over Europe

General Wesley Clark declared that official American policy is to send troops to fight and die so that, “There is no room for an ethnically pure country in Europe.” Immigration is only the first step in this genocidal policy. In every white country there Is a policy of FORCED racial assimilation. In 2008 the President of France declared officially that this program of racial intermarriage was going too slow, and he threatened to use force to speed it up. All whites everywhere must be chased down. This policy of chasing down a race is not completely new. In the nineteenth century the United States passed a Fugitive Slave Act to chase down escaped blacks. We now have a program to chase down fugitive whites. These escaping whites are called White Flight. Policy today demands that all White Flyers be chased down. The Southern Poverty Law Center has declared that there are too many whites in Northern Idaho. They are raising money to chase them down with non-whites. Yes it sounds insane, but it is official policy today. But there is one big difference between the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 and today’s Fugitive White Policy. Back then, Africans were allowed to condemn the Fugitive Slave Act. But no one is allowed to breathe a word against the policy of chasing down and ending the white race. Applied to any other race but whites, this Bizarro Policy would be described as genocide. The Australian Prime Minister declared that the aborigines were being subjected to quote “genocide by assimilation,” which is exactly what is being done to whites. But no criticism of white genocide by immigration and assimilation is allowed anywhere on earth. In our Bizarro world, criticism of our fugitive white policy is crushed. Anyone who dares to question this Bizarro anti-white despotism is attacked by the three groups I call Screamers, Thugs and Thought Police. Screamers are there to shout down any questioning of white genocide. They shout words like “Nazi!” “White Supremacist!” “Racist!” and “White Separatist!” One minute they scream for diversity because there are too many white people and the next minute they scream there is no such thing as white people. Anti-white screamers do not have to make any sense. They just have to make noise. Then there are the rulers of all our colleges, the thugs. The thugs are the white version of the Polar Bear Hunting done by black thugs. They control all campuses. If a speaker might question white genocide, they simply threaten to riot and the speaker is banned by the faculty “to prevent trouble.” But screamers and thugs are all they can use in America. In Europe and other countries they have their anti-white thugs and screamers, but mostly they just use good old fashioned Thought Police and iron bars to suppress dissent. In Sweden, any criticism of any immigration policy gets you slapped into prison. White genocide is being forced and any objection to it is attacked by screamers, thugs and Thought Police.

user pls

bump

General Wesley Clark declared that official American policy is to send troops to fight and die so that, “There is no room for an ethnically pure country in Europe.” Immigration is only the first step in this genocidal policy. In every white country there Is a policy of FORCED racial assimilation. In 2008 the President of France declared officially that this program of racial intermarriage was going too slow, and he threatened to use force to speed it up. All whites everywhere must be chased down.

This policy of chasing down a race is not completely new. In the nineteenth century the United States passed a Fugitive Slave Act to chase down escaped blacks. We now have a program to chase down fugitive whites. These escaping whites are called White Flight. Policy today demands that all White Flyers be chased down. The Southern Poverty Law Center has declared that there are too many whites in Northern Idaho. They are raising money to chase them down with non-whites.

Yes it sounds insane, but it is official policy today. But there is one big difference between the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 and today’s Fugitive White Policy. Back then, Africans were allowed to condemn the Fugitive Slave Act. But no one is allowed to breathe a word against the policy of chasing down and ending the white race. Applied to any other race but whites, this Bizarro Policy would be described as genocide. The Australian Prime Minister declared that the aborigines were being subjected to quote “genocide by assimilation,” which is exactly what is being done to whites. But no criticism of white genocide by immigration and assimilation is allowed anywhere on earth.

In our Bizarro world, criticism of our fugitive white policy is crushed. Anyone who dares to question this Bizarro anti-white despotism is attacked by the three groups I call Screamers, Thugs and Thought Police. Screamers are there to shout down any questioning of white genocide. They shout words like “Nazi!” “White Supremacist!” “Racist!” and “White Separatist!” One minute they scream for diversity because there are too many white people and the next minute they scream there is no such thing as white people. Anti-white screamers do not have to make any sense. They just have to make noise. Then there are the rulers of all our colleges, the thugs. The thugs are the white version of the Polar Bear Hunting done by black thugs. They control all campuses. If a speaker might question white genocide, they simply threaten to riot and the speaker is banned by the faculty “to prevent trouble.”

But screamers and thugs are all they can use in America. In Europe and other countries they have their anti-white thugs and screamers, but mostly they just use good old fashioned Thought Police and iron bars to suppress dissent. In Sweden, any criticism of any immigration policy gets you slapped into prison. White genocide is being forced and any objection to it is attacked by screamers, thugs and Thought Police.

Kek'd

It's already legal in the UK tho

American citizens might be alright but are you seriously defending your governments actions over the last couple of decades?

How the fuck are Norwegians not fighting back against this? 100 fucking percent of assault rapes between strangers are done by fucking immigrants. Norway was a literal eutopia for white people until they started letting niggers and shitskins in. what the fuck Norway get it together and stand up for yourself.

This, also KEK

Women did this to themselves. They wanted this

By sharia law it is not rape if it's against an infidel/non-muslim.

It fits with the talmudic overlords ruling against goyim/non-jews as well.

checked & kek'd

Let them get cocky.
It will only make them weaker when we go for their throats.

YOU HAVE TO GO HOME

KEK clearly blessed this first post.

If the vast majority of European nu-males won't fight the invaders off then they do not deserve to live. Sorry to say but at the end of the day the Jews started this fight but it is down to us to end it.

Trump will not let Europe die.

We need to get ==candy== over our boys in europe to protect their girls

No revelation here. What's the point of this thread?

Rape of anyone is a huge sin in Islam, but of course you won't believe that because anyone who says (or proves) you wrong is just using taqiyyah, right?

Convenient controlled opposition + confirmation bias = how smart Holla Forums is.

Now I'm going back to my VPN so I can watch you reee and cry and slam the report button through your tears.

Hillary 2016!!

That's why they stone the victim lel

Reddit spacing is the greatest troll, or the greatest shill tactic to date.

Semitic religions are full of contradictions.
Muhammad himself was a child rapist.

you sure about that? Muslims rape all the time

Why does your pepe look so fake and not like it should be part of other pepes?

Is this a ruse?

I admit I absolutely despise reddit-spacing, it's aesthetically awful. But it's also clear that shills are using it to try to silence people.

What's the source for all of this? I can't watch YouTube right now but I'll gladly copy paste and add to my European Immigration thread on a normie forum if this is legit.

kill yourselves

When reddit spacing is used between sentences it's shit. But if you are writing full paragraphs, fucking double space it.

What you fail to understand is that the "victims" in these particular cases were completely willing prostitutes and the fathers attempts at "rescuing" them were creepy Travis Bickle-tier "Taxi Driver" attempts at acting the hero and "saving" a woman from her own free choices.
Oh hold up, I forgot, White women have no agency and are never responsible for any choices.
How effectively the feminists operating under a banner of fake nationalism (e.g Sinead McCarthy) have infiltrated the online right.
If it isn't "Muh White women have no capacity for free will, b…but we need more of them in leadership positions!!!111", then it's "Male contraception is a Jewish trojan!!!1111"
Feminists are terrified of anything which adds to male self-determination and control of reproductive rights.
Heaven fucking forbid that White men have the capacity, through science, to prevent a woman from getting pregnant then holding him to ransom for the next 18 years.

Are you actually trying to apply definitions of rape to a time over 1,000 years ago?
Is WN THAT devoid of substance?
Do you realize that "child" brides were the norm across all races and peoples, and for good reason?

kill yourself

Kill yourself

Kill urself

I never figured out how to use reddit so I just use the chans

Cuck cuck cuck.

fuck off kike

Reminder that wesley clark, despite the name, is jewish on top of being a Democrat globalist.

Reported for distraction agent.

It's ok. Women voted, now they shall receive. No loss.

sounds like something cialdini would come up with

You can't just slap a frog on your post like bugs bunny putting on a dress and shill undetected to your heart's content, you dumb bastard. That's not how it works.

NOPE
Rape of Muslim women is a sin is islam.
Raping unbelievers is OK is islam.

fuck off

no really, fuck off

keep telling yourself that, you pathetic cuck

(checked)
women are fucking hypocritical retards
I mean, this was already known

God damn these Jewish lies really get to me.

Maybe the rape of muslim women, but Muhammad actively encouraged his followers to rape non-muslims you fucking sand-nigger.

Ignore shills. They work for clinton the merkel of the west.

Kek. Fuhrer dubs confirm.
SIEG HEIL

technically correct, a mudslime can only rape without commiting a sin someone he captured himself or bought from someone else who made war against the tribe the slave was captured from
as the rape victim is a slave, it has no agency to give or refuse consent to be raped, so it is not a rape, the mudslime stays religiously pure

or a goat, a goat is not a sin too

A while ago, I saw a video of some shitskin cunt who was an scholar of Islamic theology, and she literally said that the Koran tells Muslim men that they have the right to rape any non-Muslim woman. It's only considered rape if he forces himself on a Muslim woman.

In reality, I think we all know how very (lol
) concerned Muslim government authorities are about women's rights in their countries.

Not a shit given. It's the women who like the refugees so much. Let them reap the consequences of their action.

Men have become such pussies that they have to import rapists.
All they want is to be dominated by men, fucking bipolar cunts.

Not men you stupid twat, jews are bringing them in. (((Angela Merkel))) real name Kasner and her kike brethren like Barbara specter.

B-but I thought Islam was the Religion of Peace?

100% shill tactic

You don't call the cops, you kill them. Even south americans know this.