James O'Keefe Videos Part IV: Happy Birthday

Madman James O'Keefe is promising a new video today as a Birthday Present to the evil cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Scott_Foval
youtube.com/watch?v=6FSD4pECZ9I
tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbQtQu_uOI
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4
youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization#501.28c.29.284.29
mega.nz/#!BsklWZgZ!iBhgzd08TLZe1KMC7-YGApEzGcMy5O60xKrF3ge_onk
mega.nz/#!18s2GLbI!G4VjhgG089OiZhXlQFJpvjbS_y67dE37XPMw4EB78Tk
mega.nz/#!8wdyBJoS!7m6nA1c1va8DXD8RFelEVW0DnqKLMzxAK9fbqcRS1QQ
mega.nz/#!Zg101DQS!zbORk0c2XZvzVKpHRQKsjRJVrL6lMNcn5Jv_dwucaVU
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5zp4RZ9aY
reddit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk0ZVZaTnyk
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791710922192592896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get hype lads

looks like it will drop soon

Will this be it? Will Hillary be screaming about how much she hates niggers?

Maybe. All that has been said is that it will be released 'in october'.

Dis gon b gud.

Doesn't O'Cuck release videos at noon? Why is this the first thread on this?

We dropped the ball since the last vid. This thread should have been made an hour or so ago. Gotta get the hype train at full steam again.

I hope so. He said October but he might wait until next week.

Seems that he starts uploading them about noon. As for why now, I just go up and saw there wasn't one, so started to make one and then saw his tweet.

He made reference to that guy Brad Woodhouse for this video. I don't think its the "racist" Hillary tape but a continuation of the subjects of the first three videos.

Kim Dotcom leaks birthday present and a new O'Queef vid? Wow we're so lucky.

I really hope CTR are about to get BTFO of existence.

Better get ready for their death throes here shitting up 3/4 of the board.

No, this is just about the money they accepted from an offshore company.

Wasn't dotcom a bust?

Someone with twitter get him added

You're doing Kek's work if that's the case.

I bet doctom has the 33k emails and sent them to julian, but julian is compromised now so dont hold your breath.

bumping

check 'em

checked

I honestly can't wait. I'm tired, but damned if I'm not excited over this too!

I have class at 1:25
Release the video REEEEEEEEEEE

We're pretty much out of October, too.

tfw 2 weeks till election day

That vintage meme though…

Why wouldn't he just host the shit himself?

Kim didn't give Julian the emails, he just met with him and was told that Wikileaks has them. But yeah, Assange is dead and Wikileaks is CIA now. So we won't see shit now probably.

yfw O'Keefe releases his final video and it's just a rickroll

"Daddy, what did you do during the second civil war?"
"I told a bunch of kissless virgins to work 17-hour shifts to mildly inconvenience a bunch of autistic people who turned out to be smarter and wittier than us."
"Oh."

He doesn't have Internet access. You can't email anything to Assange.

I get it for free anyway so it's not like I'm down anything, I'd rather not do it but I'm almost done so it would be a waste to not finish.

Kim has to know that. He must be taking a piss.

Don't be retarded. Of course he still has internet, just not through the ecudorian embassy any longer.

Besides, WL isn't run solely by Julian.

Assange/WL being compromised is CTR disinfo. It's a tactic to get us to second guess the leaks and sow discord.

Because someone would download them and upload to JewTube and collect the shekels.

meant for

Pls be nigger tape pls be nigger tape pls be nigger tape

Distribution. Plain and simple.

Have you ever had to manage the distribution of a 15min 450mb (ish) video to at least a million people (100k within the first few minutes from social etc) before?

Nope, didn't think so. Youtube handles this with ease, shit they host Trump rallys with 45k people without a hitch (mostly).

It's not worth the cost or hassle, plain and simple.

LEAK THE TAPE YOU FUCKING PADDY JESUS CHRIST

meant this to be directed to

kek

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791320861278146561

Pribably just

The racist stuff will come in the context of targeting certain voter blocs. It will probably just be like "they arent critical thinkers" or some shit though.

I didn't think to check Scott Foval's twitter. He's losing it.

Unless that's a parody account, that guy is seriously transparent about what he did. Hillary is fucked when this goes to court.

This. Anyone else see that stupid Showtime clip where they are trying to get him to answer a question? Nothing about that makes me believe he is alive in the least.

I don't think that's really Scott Foval's twitter

It's a parody account, but hilarious:

Of all the non extradition countries due to either their shit world status or hillaries crimes against them the only two choices she has are Qatar or Oman. Being that she send a bunch of money to Qatar that's gonna be it.

twitter.com/Scott_Foval

Ah, yeah. Going to his main page it's pretty obvious.

I'm killing niggers.
I'm killing niggers.

Video will be of Hillary Clinton singing Moonman

Please stop

KEK

Please stop.

Please stop.

huehuehue

Checked

Off topic, but I miss the whole moonman OC spurt we had a while back. What happened? Did they shut down all the voice programs?

With this in mind, would you vote for Hillary if she was, in fact, caught on video singing Moonman?

Be slightly tempted only slightly.

No. Because it would be all for show. vid related

wtf i love Hillary now

No. Never.

I would give the video an upboat but I don't have a YT account ;^)

It would give me a slight chuckle but not a chance, she's a traitor regardless.

WHERE IS THIS VIDEO OKEEFE.

ASSANGE IS EITHER DEAD, OR IN GITMO, AND YOU ARE BEING A HUGE FAG AND NOT PICKING UP THE SLACK!

Whats going on in that gif?

That shit gets me every fucking time.

Now I can't help but wonder what Moonman track her staff would have her sing to appeal to the "memelord" demographic.

In Hillary's voice:

"Moonman, moonman, can't you see? Drumpf's sexual assaults and bankruptcies?"

Damn.

Great w&w soundtrack.

No doubt he's encoding with a potato processor and uploading on JewTube behind seven proxies.

Any minute now.

The bow is made of potato skin.

Yall niggers so impatient.

Have faith.

Maybe he's wondering how long it would take him to fall off a bridge and is going to test it personally

3 pass placebo compression.

Looking forward to it. By the way, Anonymoose put out a video today where they hype for Trump. It's actually pretty good.

link nigger

He's manually uploading it one binary value at a time, using a complex network of highly-trained messenger pigeons.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FSD4pECZ9I

meant for you

So many happenings that it hurts. This year is a year of fucking glory.

tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149

It's possible.

DROP IT, PADDY

Somebody needs to make a browser extension that replaces every instance of "Anonymous" with "Some jackass on the internet".

Or how about media or journalist with Lugenpresse

HILLARY CALLING NIGGERS NIGGERS
I FEEL IT

VIDEO IS LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbQtQu_uOI

Give us the damn tape, you filthy vid merchant.

kys

Nice try, my audio is turned down by default.

smh tbh fam

Hillary better be in this fucking one

I'll fucking shank your guts m8 I swear on me mum

I'm dying, user.

Loosened me up a bit.
Thanks m8

DAILY REMINDER THAT RENEGADE MEDIA AND SINEAD ARE SHILLING AGAINST TRUMP

No one here likes Sinead here, lad

They tried shilling voat earlier today. Anyone have any of those links like evalion punching herself and this bitch doing crazy dumb shit?

Who cares about that cunt. Fucking get out of here with the e-celeb BS.

Who?

evalion eating her toe-jam

Is it weird that I actually enjoying the blaring noise?

Yes, that one too. Or that crazy radio but when she had CPS called on her? Can't fucking find them. Renegade memory holed them perhaps.

its gon git gud

>>>/evalion/

finish her!

Faggot.

Will this be the kill shot, once and for all.

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix

Nigger, I don't give a fuck about them, it's a good video and it amuses me since all the Burnouts I know are also into Aylmaous

youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4 DING DING DING HERE WE GO

He does

youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4&feature=youtu.be

LEGIT

WE'RE LIVE

PRAISE KEK

(checked)
O'keefe is going to unleash his most gruesome fatality!

PRAISE KEK

He had people working in Clinton headquarters, I'm looking forward to that shit.

What do you think? Does he have AIDS?

SHOWTIME

He is out in the open confirmed poz

3k views in less than a minute, kek. Lets see this view count freeze

Are you new? He's written HuffPo articles talking about living with HIV

I like that he is highlighting the best parts of the previous videos

Someone give me a tldw, I'm at work and don't want to get fired by watching anti-Hillary videos.

lmao. like clockwork. Never heard of the guy before this.

Is this satire?

lad get it together

anti-campaign-corruption videos == anti-Hillary videos

kek'd

kek

O'Keefe's fake donor was named (((Roth)))

boss and female coworker are behind me, they don't know i'm reading a nazi board but i don't know if i can hide an o'keefe video

CHECK THE CATALOG
CTR OUT IN FULL FORCE

Yes.

holy shit, Queef

Roth is pretty common in the finicial world. Like with (((Roth IRAs))).

Roth means red so Rothschild could mean Roth Schild or Roth'sChild as in Red's Son aka little devils.

CTR is acting up hard, they really don't want us to spread this one lads.

They're such faggots

Liking this one more than the duck tails so far.

WEW

Unemployment numbers gonna jump to astronomical levels after CTR closes up shop. Tendies market will probably crash as well.

MODS STICKY

THAT FUCKER NEEDS TO HANG

Get your shit together user.

Holy shit, when he talked about Belieze I thought he'd just gotten some whispers about foreign money laundering.

I never would have guessed he actually made a bait corporation. Absolute. Fucking. Madman.

God DAMN this is big.

Isn't this guy in a SuperPAC? He just said:

This glorious bastard is going to expose that it ain't just Clinton. It's muh first black president too that's corrupt beyond all belief.

(checked)

WE STILL NEED CLINTON SAYING NIGGER THOUGH

This is good stuff.
Mr. Waterfilters Jonesstein said he'll have O'Keefe on in 15 minutes or so, Stone is on live atm.

yes thats the whole issue. Well part of it. Half of the issue is they are using outside groups to get around campaign finance laws. Secondly they are doing illegal shit with the money itself.

Clinton is the final boss.

Check out his DNC corruption trail on his wall.

up 15 thousand views in the time it took me to watch the video

they have already lost

We now have 100% undeniable proof that Clinton is violating campaign laws. Im normally pretty fucking cynical about anything touching Clinton, but there's no fuckinng way she can get away with this shit.

What a fucking dipshit, why is he blueballing us with Hillary being on tape. He claims the intern was in the White House, and this is the "birthday gift"????? wtf does he know early voting is going on already?

I hope to god he releases another one today, otherwise this was far overhyped

checked

If he has a bombshell, it will undo the whole party. There won't be an election if he has it. So it doesn't matter if he drops it now or tomorrow or on Friday.

He's making it sensationalised. If you drop everything at once it is all the more easier to be swept under the rug. The fucker has the world looking at him now and is taking full advantage of it.

My question is, is Democracy Partners a SuperPAC or some other entity? This is direct admission by him that he is interfacing with the campaign. If Democracy Partners is a SuperPAC then they better enjoy their stay at the gray bar hotel.

Do we know how many videos he intends to put out?

Those "NO GOING BACK" signs in the DNC office were kind of unsettling given the DNC's penchant for psy-ops. Are they trying to ensure loyalty by subtly reminding their workers that they can't back out? Spooky.

Is it possible to place her under citizens arrest?

the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Anything is possible during a coup if you put your mind to it

Been wondering about that as well.

You can't go admitting that footage of you doing shit is genuine in public and then later call it fake.

Go for it and hope the Secret Service aren't trained to twist your testicles off and force them down your throat as a form of pain/choking compliance.

Honestly I thought it was four parts, but I can't source it and it's obviously not the case after this one

Lol no although I'm sure the SS would be internally cheering if anyone tried

what

The story so far:

Is that right? If so, seems O'Keefe laid out a pretty clear hierarchy that ties violence against Trump supporters directly to Hillary.

Ends on such a cliffhanger. New video very soon?

BURN THE WITCH
WE CAN FIGHT THE POWER

QUESTION THE LEADERS
BREAK THE CONDITIONING

WATCHING THIS VIDEO IS ILLEGAL GOYIM ONLY CNN IS ALLOWED TO SEE IT

(checked)
I hope O'keefe unleashes the nigger video on November 2nd or 4th, it fucking fucking END THEM.

He also talks about getting donations with the implication they will get to meet Hillary. That's near the end of the latest video.

these are the kind of procedural violations that bring criminal organizations down, and the videos are loaded with them.

remember Al Capone was imprisoned for tax evasion

These kikes really would be easy to play by a few motivated anons.

It's also fake and nothing to worry about!

Yes. But the DOJ won't do shit before the election.

The election cannot be rigged and is being rigged by Putin.

(checked)
One of those motivated anons is obviously O'keefe.

Whom our intention is not to go to war against, except do actions that would prompt a war against him!

Americans United for Change is a 501(c)(4).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization#501.28c.29.284.29

Probably no nigger video, it might be just as bad but I doubt Hillary got caught using it. Here's hoping though.

Can anyone explain what he meant when he was talking about Trump/Pence rallies and following them or something? Making sure they are on air no matter the turnout; what was the scheme?

It means Red Shield

organizing protests at every speech or rally

good god those are terrible memes. they really dont get it

Jews don't even use shields

Kek

Thanks, figured as much but it seemed counter-intuitive, as if there was more to it.

Yeah, meant to put it under spoiler. Isn't pepe a symbol of hate to them?

Liberals have no sense of humor or self awareness. Zero.

They're terrible because they're actually antisemitic :^)

Things like this keep me going as I fight with 3D software in the hopes of producing my own non-pozzed content in our upcoming Decade of Trump.

I just baked my first ambient occlusion map. One oven will help lead to the next.

user what the fuck are you doing

I suspect it's also because of cognitive dissonance.

People tend to shut down and ignore anything that too strongly contradicts their world view.

We can't really understand this, because we expect Clinton to be a corrupt bitch, so there's no cognitive dissonance for us. There is for normies, and this is who it's for.

It's a handholding process.

Normies rationalize it as people close to Clinton are corrupt, but she probably didn't know
Normies wonder if maybe Clinton did know
Normies accept it, rather than rejecting it due to cognitive dissonance.

If you liked this post, maybe you'd like my book. It has words in it too

i'm pretty sure that "meme" was made by a "just wait for hitler" guy here

You already failed

Bix nood muhfugga

Probably made by CTR. Memes like that are all over cuckchan and the one posted ITT is one of the better ones I've seen.

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE VOTING FOR A MAN WHO'S MARRIED OFF ALL FOUR OF HIS CHILDREN TO JEWS AND THE KIKES AT TRS ARE PLANTS

I don't think (((CTR))) would let their virgins use anti-semitic memes. There was a similar pepe hillary meme that actually used a merchant.

Thanks rabbi, I'll just vote for Hillary now.

:^)

I thought Don Jr's wife wasn't a jew? Also TRS are a bunch of retarded kikes

>>>/trs/

Thanks for correcting the record, the money will be send next year. We got some problems over here.

I have way more respect for 2D animators than 3D animators, but I need to be producing content now. And even if I could start churning out respectable-quality 2D, I'd be spending a month animating one minute of content.

I need not only quality, but volume.

If I had my most earnest way, I'd be doing embed related type animation. I've actually done a little before, but it's so labor-intensive that you need to be able to hire a full studio to put anything out while it's topical.

Trump has five children and only three of them are married. Anti-TRS shitposts (as opposed to substantive criticism) should be banned on sight.

their memes are all based around their desire/need for social approval. they're also generally forced awkwardly and not based on anything remotely factual, while ours typically evolve naturally from something real

Hey it worked for rwby, why not you?

Me and my friend drew up some Captain Jeresulam "comics" a while back.

Was about some pizza cook who gets fucked up by some gangsters and thrown into the oven, his unknown heritage kicks in and "with the strength of six million jews" breaks out and kills them, using the oven door as a shield/weapon.

Friend was a good artist I wish we he hadn't moved. I'll see if I can't get them via skype.

shoo shoo trs

One of the Veritas folks is about to be on Filterman.

Nice try.

Is this were you defend all his children being married to jews?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>>>/rwby/29105

And independent artists like Oum and ZUN are in no way personal heroes to me.

And Oum's untimely death had nothing to do with my tableflip moment where I stopped pontificating and actually started doing something.

So it's not the nigger tape?

You idiots have yourselves absolutely convinced he has a tape of her saying nigger, so every time he releases a tape of something else you get pissed at him.

You people are either shills, or have falling for a shill mind trap. I hope everybody else can see that.

Try harder.

PART 4 RIGHT HERE BABY GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

Fucking kill yourself

Welcome to the future, retarded time-traveller.

Checked, keep on nigga.

Actually waiter this is ice cold. You're about 30 minutes late friendo.

I've notice these videos don't really start going up in views until around 15 or so hours after going up.
The last video didn't break 100k after several hours, then shot up to over 1,000,000 the next day.
Why is that?

Sorry, I meant "didn't break 200k"

better go around telling everybody he has a video of her saying nigger

They are shills, it's a CTR tactic.

Essentially they are trying to get us pissed off at O'Keefe so that when he actually drops a big bomb, it's less noticed.

They did the same thing over wikileaks 10 year anniversary, where they made out he was going to drop some big bomb, when Assange himself said nothing of the sort.

Personally, I think it's a dumb tactic, but it's important to recognize it for what it is.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account

$0.02 has been deposited in your account

Jewgle doesn't want it to trend.

Fucking thank you. I'm guessing the issue was it being labeled the nigger tape so people just assumed despite its contents.

Demeaning towards blacks tape isn't as catchy.

Nigga are you seriously going to try and shill your book?

They clearly haven't been doing a good job as all the other videos were on the front page as trending videos.

Lads, we're going to make it.

Jewtube throttles new videos to make sure that only "legitimate" views are counted. This has been a thing for years. and faggots like your are told every fucking time.

Can someone give me the tldr what's the deal with sinead, firestarter media, evalion, renegade etc. Those things were once all over the place and I didn't bother about it much then. Thx in advance, have a sneak preview of my future stalker mod.

Which of these was explicitly stated?

Face it, O'Keefe has never stated that he has a tape of Hillary saying "nigger". I hope he does, but he's never said that he does. Getting pissed off at O'Keefe whenever he releases a video of something other than Hillary saying "niggers" makes you a useful idiot for the DNC.

They

Alex Jonestein was a big part of this. Alex Jones / Roger Stone were deliberately hyping it well beyond what was justified by WL's public statements.

That man is a hero.

That man is a hero.

Aye captain. Back into the breach.

It's hard when there's so many good happenings going on all the time, though. Emails every day, punctuated by stuff like these videos. 2016 did not disappoint.

Stuff like this warms me inside. I hear no public support for her.

This is already Trump's America. Soros just doesn't know it yet.

Most anons thin that they're disinfo agents who try to discredit us by associating us with stupid shit like flat earth, I honestly think they're just crazy though.

it had been going on for months before that too. Where assange said that he believed they had released enough info to indict hillary, referring to previous releases, and then every other day a new story would come out ASSANGE PROMISES TO PUT HILLARY BEHIND BARS WITH NEXT RELEASE etc etc.

All you need to know.

Fucking Jonestein.

Oh well, not like we can't win without something like that. But dammit we need something undeniable at the end of this. Normies are fucking dumb and don't care about "small" crimes. It needs to be big and in their face to have any sort of effect.

every time I see that logo I read it as "I'm with >her" which is mildly discomforting.

Yeah man. I live in Texas, but I happen to live in one of the two liberal towns here, and they still hate her.

the future is so bright

Her butt is on his leg, nowhere near his crotch and she's kissing him on the cheek. Are people really this cold towards their kids that this could be considered abnormal?

it's part of the overarching subversion of familial relationships and values. Any physical contact or affection must be censured.

Par for the course for these liberals with broken brains. No proper relationship with their parents. They grew up in a broken home. If a father does not want to show paternal love to his kids there is a fucking problem there.

Wew, lad.

I'm in central Florida. Every single business in my town that has a political poster up is for Trump. You'd think he was the only one running. I've seen maybe 5 Hillary bumper stickers in the past 6 months. Total. Meanwhile Trump signs are everywhere in yards and on roadsides, there are huge ones in temporary wooden frames, bumperstickers are commonplace, and I've even seen a few MAGA hats around.

He set up his Orlando campaign office across the street from Pulse.

Liberals and leftists are sex-crazed projection machines. They pervert and misconstrue everything they see as Freudian expressions.

They don't want to be accused of incest between them and their wife's son.

I'm in a hyper-liberal college campus, and only the most hardcore feminists and literal jews are voting for Hillary. Everyone else is either for Trump, Aleppoman, or just not voting.

Wow I hate racism now.

discuss the video you niggers

Gary Johnson is a fucking stooge it's sad. There should be a special election after the special Olympics where Gary and Jeb could compete for lowest energy.

At least Jill partially red pilled her people into support for Trump over Hilllary.

Oh m8 it gets even better. I got a buddy up north that works as a pizza delivery driver. I forget if he mentioned that he lives in Michigan, or Wisconsin, one of the two. He told me he had so many customers with Trump signs that he started wearing his Trump hat on the job, against regulations, and was getting FAT tips.

Addendum: My first reaction to the location was that it was god-tier trolling, but I see now that it was brilliant. Near-all LGBT types are leftists, and especially the sort that go to clubs. Milo (I know) gave a speech on that street corner a while ago where he went off vehemently about Islam being Islam whether it's radical or not, and that the left has thrown their LGBT partners under the bus for the higher tier oppression points of being pro-Muslim instead. There was a sizable Tumblr crowd, and he was met with overwhelming approval.

I think that, whether it's intentional or not, Trump having an office right there is an amazing follow-up to the seed of dissent against the Left that Milo planted.

Outstanding.

Alright. I've spent too much of a day that was earmarked for 3D practice posting here. I need to go keep working, or I'm never going to get anything done.

Cheers, anons. See you in Trump's America.

Gary is great because he sucks up all the cuck voters (especially white male berniecucks) and diverts them to a harmless 3rd party candidate instead of voting for hilldog

Fucking commies. Sounds spot on, I've noticed that a lot of people my age 20 don't even hug their parents.

The hivemind is real, fam.

Derailing: the thread

Jill Stein seems legit. I disagree with her on many topics, but I think her heart is in the right place. She means well, and is trying to do well.

She might be a crazy jewish marxist plant lady, but I like her anyway.

I think you're the first CTR I've ever seen that went past (1)

All right then, tell me how that is relevant discussion to the o'keefe video.

The Jews took down their videos and personally attacked them and the autistic weebs on here dont care because they are not gay Jewish Putin shills that make them feel empowered by claiming the alt right is anything other than cancer.
You can tell who are the real shills by how long their channels or soundcloud accounts stay up.
Also the audio that gets posted in every thread is most likely recorded by that kike who threatened to call child services on her.

Dude…

He's taking votes from Trump too. Not that he needs them more than "H-Dawg", but every vote counts and in 4 years they'll vote for Shemp or Curly again despite Moe failing hardcore.

On topic though, CTR and the entire Campaign has to be ripping their hair out. The Obama connection is another nail in the establishment coffin.

Midwest fag here, same experiance. I've seen probably close to 100 Trump signs, atleast 3 giant ones and a grand total of 2 Hillary signs. My town is liberal as fuck too, had a lot of bernouts when he was still running. Based on all of the Trump signs, rallies of 1000s multiple times a day and the sale of Trump Halloween masks, there's no way in hell the polls aren't manipulated beyond anything we've seen before.

English, do you speak it?

user stop being retarded. It's unbecoming.

She's a non-threat to us, so I'm not going to hate her just because I disagree with her on everything. I like her upfront methods. I like that she has enough intellectual honesty to redpill young progressives on the true nature of the DNC.

She's probably a true believer, not one of those kikes who disingenuously pushes left ideology as a plot to exterminate the european race.

The zeitgeist is changing, if the alt-right wasn't co-opted (by becoming an "entity") it would be unironically not racist, and end up being the new SJWs in years to come. That's just a theory, of course. Polite sage because I forgot on my first post.

(checked)
ASS PAIN DELIVERING QUADS! Well done my friend.

You're sewing the wind, user.

(KEK'd)

Same story in Missouri. I've seen a couple shillary stickers all year, but I drive down residential suburbs and see sometimes 5-10 Trump signs in just a block or two, with big 4x8' signs in front of businesses on commercial streets. Never seen a shillary sign. Trump stickers are everywhere. My fucking dad has trump and hillary for prison magnets on his truck, he gives them out at hardware stores and wherever else when people comment on them.

CONDITIONING=BROKEN

Feels good that people around me are listening finally. This is going to be a slaughter

"We sent black people to Trump rallies"

"to cause problems"

"we call it RE-INFRANCHISEMENT"

"he he"

"We're basically causing fucking anarchy here"

RE-INFRANCHISEMENT

First with the Taco Bowl Engagement and now this?

Are we on the wrong team??????
They are shitting on minorities pretty hard.

(checked)

They shouldn't call it a grave, it's the future they choose. :^)

CTR's going beyond just one post lads, they're actually attempting to try now.

Jill Stein endorsed Trump because she genuinely believes HRC will cause a nuclear war

and you wonder why random people come on and say Holla Forums is a hugbox

Chicago is a fencesitter's playground, everyone I talk to around the suburbs and inner city alike can all agree with me for hours about the shut Hillary has done and how she is a shifty politician, and then they get sucked into it trying to say that Trump is just as bad, like he's doing it for fame and to make his business richer.

They choose Gary over them both and it makes me fucking sick.

Regardless, I've been spreading Veritas action as much as possible, an Uber driver not too long ago had seen the first one and told me how he redpilled his entire family with it.

(((MSM))) ain't gonna cover them, like the emails, it's just a matter of time before they become too huge to ignore, they'd have to pull something yuge on Trump to distract the normies.
FINAL STRETCH MY BROTHERS
HILLARY AND OBAMA WILL BURN
MAGA
STAY STRONG AND REMEMBER TO VOTE

>HRC would cause a nuclear war
And Jill Stein is not wrong.

On that, Jill and I agree. Hillary is unstable. As a woman, she feels a self-conscious need to prove herself as strong as the men. This makes her dangerous and unpredictable, since she may very well start a nuclear war to prove her manliness (unwilling to make any concessions with Russia because she thinks it will make her look too feminine).

For this general reason women make terrible leaders in all walks of life.

Way to out yourself dumbass.

This is fucking brilliant.
Redpill the taxi drivers. They're a great way to spread redpills to thousands of people.

how does that out myself you colossal faggot? Outing myself would be saying why people call you a hugbox. Learn English you beaner.

Substitute nazi with british and the quote actually makes sense.

did anyone even watch to the fucking end?
They practically get ready to set up one of their reporters to meed shillary herself
You fucks are so dense, the hillary video is coming SOON

But she's not getting elected.

No one's this stupid user, if you wanna LARP and pretend to be a retard, Holla Forums is the place for you.

The Devil can quote scripture to serve his purpose.

I did catch that, but didn't think about it because the context implied it would be happening post-election, unless I'm mixing that up with wanting to meet Obama.

Could it be?

Original footage of Hillary herself?

I dare to dream.

You still can't get away from muh ctr boogeyman can you?
>>>/oven/

You're too retarded to be a regular here, so it's either CTR or cuckchan migrant. In either case, you gotta go back.

O'Keefe is a bigger tease than Sharon Stone in basic instinct

I am a regular here. I questioned the relevance of some post and was accused of being a shill. Am I not allowed to defend myself?

No, they were talking about meeting Hillary.
They wouldn't be able to meet with the nigger because they're using false info and they'd get busted when the White house tries to verify them.

He's been teasing footage of the Clintons demeaning black voters in the "worst ways possible", and said it would drop in October. And I think at some point there was a rumour of footage from inside the WH itself.

And he's building up, each video progressively more damaging.

If he drops that before the election, Hillary on clear video talking shit about blacks, that'll cause major damage.

That's the kind of thing that her supporters are super sensitive about, and it could knock quite the chunk out of her numbers.

they literally dont know how internet works

But he's right you know, you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded
Kill yourself my man

Yeah, because you're a fucking retard. Be off with you.

I'm sure they used all manner of bullshit to get that far. You don't get that much cockstroking they got from Bob Creamer over a paltry 20k.

The 20,000 was merely a deposit.

I could not possibly be more ready for the next video.

Hi CTR

crie moar

Occultbro talks about it at around the 6m mark in this recent vid.

Unless O'Keefe is bullshitting, we should see some good shit.

I think, considering all the buildup, that we (or at least I) expected the clinton footage in this video; that's all.

I do agree that evidence of foreign campaign donations and pay-to-play is very good, but with so little time remaining (and the increasing risk that he gets suicided) I really want him to drop the payload.

Confirmed CTR shill. Filtered.

Jesus, Ben. What do you eat?

We should just filter the cocksucker instead of letting him milk us for $.02 per reply

that man can barely flex his thumb. he's actually a corpse.

He said October, so this week should be it.

Maybe a "Halloween Surprise" for optimum showmanship.

I thought we cared about truth and rational discussion. Sad!

Wew lad don't cut yourself with that edge. I had a question. That makes me ctr?

Thanks for outing yourself even further. Filtered

Yep, being an Uber driver it might be harder, but when I'm a passenger it's a lot easier to start a conversation and get comfortable. I hate awkward silence anyway, as I'm sure everyone does, so I get a lot of time to speak but I always make sure to ask them what they think or give them an opportunity to share their thoughts, it's hard not to sound crazy when you speak for 5 minutes straight.
Me and that Indian dude however, our power levels were practically touching.

A while back in the spring I had one guy try to tell me how I wasn't offended by what trump said because I was white after I explained to him he wasn't speaking of solely Mexican immigrants but illegals that give the usual bad reps.
I told him my mom was an illegal from Guatemala who crossed through Mexico, which is true. She witnessed a rape along the way by the very coyote that was helping them, but was unharmed. Had to lay under a car chassis with some guys smelly feet in her face for hours until they crossed.
After that he managed to see my point of view a little deeper and it was an enjoyable coversation when he seemed apprehensive at first. The way normies think can be disparaging but also easily taken advantage of.

How does this make any fucking sense?

Just got on Holla Forums and uploading the video now, haven't seen it yet. How juicy is this anons?

You know the best thing you can do is not engage these shills and keep on topic.

It's pretty much the continuation of the previous vids.

Uploaded:

Rigging the Election - Video IV - 20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned

This picture sums up the last 2 weeks.

Back from the dead, assholes.

Keks most magically powerful trips confirm we all have him filtered already even though it keeps posting for some reason

Don't explain to this faggot how obvious he is. We don't need them to actually become good at blending in.

Find a new job

user's I just figured it out. Now this is just a theory, but I think he's going to drop it on Halloween for mass fear effect on Hillary, she's already a paranoid cripple on her death bed fueled by drugs and Moloch's magic, dropping the nigger video on Halloween.. A spoopy holiday??? It'll fucking meme magic her into having a stroke.

fuck off with your eceleb kikery.

MINERVA WILLS IT

(FUCKING CHECKED)

SPOOPY SCARY SKELETON'S THEY'RE SO MISUNDERSTOOD!

The closet was opened by Russians, so it's not real I'm afraid.
I wish there was a way to accurately tell the effect of these leaks on Hillary's campaign.

Just look at recent firings/resignations at the HRC campaign to gauge impact you fucking faggot.

Fuck outta here shill, go suck your bull's cock.

That damn cliffhanger. This video was a good one.

(checked)
The unsuspecting fools know not what awaits.

I was thinking more along the lines of voters. Obviously the polls won't help, even if compensated for democrat oversampling. Just to rub it in peoples faces if not anything.

Sloppy Hillary. Homos aren't good at covering their tracks. That's why they use 1-factor authentication on their Faceberg and other tracked accounts. Very normie-tier. boomer computer habits outta them.

Rigging the Election - Video IV - 20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned

Rigging the Election – Video III - Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Involvement
mega.nz/#!18s2GLbI!G4VjhgG089OiZhXlQFJpvjbS_y67dE37XPMw4EB78Tk

Rigging the Election - Video II - Mass Voter Fraud
mega.nz/#!8wdyBJoS!7m6nA1c1va8DXD8RFelEVW0DnqKLMzxAK9fbqcRS1QQ

Rigging the Election - Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies
mega.nz/#!Zg101DQS!zbORk0c2XZvzVKpHRQKsjRJVrL6lMNcn5Jv_dwucaVU

All videos so far…

Don't say that out loud.
They may shut down the internet early.

filtered.

Every day I wake up hoping that she's dead. Every day is as disappointing as my life.

chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/steinberg-wikileaks-snooping-is-as-scary-as-the-election/
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/23/are-clinton-wikileaks-emails-doctored-or-are-they-/

?

Shame on anyone still believing Jonestein after seeing shit like this

holy shit wtf im the resistance now?

It means red shield, you goddamned lunatic

Back on the actual topic… Some bastards this Creamer and Woodhouse are. Love the spot about getting the niece an internship. Wonder if the DNC and campaign underlings all know or wonder how they all weaseled their way into the machine.

Don't worry, he'll wake up dead tomorrow of an "accident."

Poor creamer is going to get creamed.

Probably think they earned it, in a way that benefits (((them))).

Honestly I'm sure the only ones who really know they haven't earned it are the shills that run around these boards.
You can pay people to post shit but what's flung back can't be forgotten. They will always know the truth, yet can't or won't act for the truth.

The devil has them by the dick while they preach for her, it's almost kind of sad.

Is Creamer actually getting suspicious for a second at 14:00?

it's the russian hackers

Does sound like it. But he took cash just the same.

How else is he going to know he got killed?

polite off-topic sage

Is it up yet?

Haha, yeah. I'm sure he was, I'd be scared as hell if I was the journalist that was recording. I'm pretty sure the waiter threw him off pretty quick though, he gave Pedro a funny look and couldn't finish his sentence in front of him.

Kind of funny how much this is Obongo's fault as well as Hillary's, how pulling the rug makes them all fall over on top of another only for them to make it worse for themselves.

LIE
LIE
This is beyond watergate, this huge fucking mess of politics that's unfolding around us is history in the making.
First black president is a liar and a criminal. Who knew?

Apparently a lot of people. :^)

Plus pantsuit full of shit.

Get that crazy bitch out of here. She doesn't belong in the current year :D

Its more than just obongo being the first nigger president, its that he's the first nigger to worm his way that deep into the inner circle.
Like with the nigger jew anointing Trump, the elites have shot themselves in the foot by drinking their own multiculti kool-aid. Doesn't matter if he is just a temporary figurehead like past POTUS have been, the fact that they gave him that position of power spelled their own doom.

They'll be making fucking movies about O'Keefe in the future, hard hitting journalism that exposed the worst of the worst in American politics, once all the videos are released I'm going to rewatch them all in order again, do you think they'll get medals when Trump wins?

Will Jimmy O'Queef ever deliver?

Medals are nice, but I'd rather O'keefe and his crew be appointed monitors of journalism or any position that would allow them to keep close tabs on the media.

Oh boy. You burgers are fucked if Trump doesn't get in. Say good-bye to your toys.

It's gotten to the point where even though this info is damning, nothing will ever come of it.

Hope Status:
Remaining[]
Not Remaing [X]

If I never have to hear about this crazy cunt again it'll be too soon.

when will the vid be posted?

Did they revoke your hotpocket privileges?

That's good.
That's bad.
That's good!
That's bad.
That's good!
That's bad.
That's good.
That's bad.
Good.
Oh, that's bad!

Never give up. If we don't fight this time, there won't be anything left to fight for.

Another one bit the dust
Another one gone
Another one gone
Another one bit the dust
Coming for you next

lmao that leafy style tweet

(checked)

ZUN is proof positive of what one man can do

You can’t be fired for your political beliefs, dipshit.

You're absolutely right, and that's what I hate the most. If ANY SINGLE ONE OF THESE FUCKING WEASELS ACTUALLY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT DOING THEIR JOBS then they'd be legends in their field. Bob Woodward is STILL regarded in high esteem among journalists for bringing down Nixon. There have been fucking movies about those events and the people involved. And now, we have a scandal even bigger than Watergate, and not a single fucking newspaper wants to be the next WaPo? Nobody wants to be remembered for decades for uncovering corruption? Nobody wants to have high school students read about them in text books long after they're dead? Nobody wants to put their fucking partisan beliefs aside in order to do what is best for the country? What is wrong with these people?

I guess bringing down powerful politicians only matters when they have an (R) next to their name.

Reported.

Haha yea, everyone always sticks by the rules. They would probably give him shit for watching non work related things on youtube during work anyway

what world are you living in?
libshits fire everybody their told and the liberally bully squad follows people for life ruining their job chances
how long have you been on Holla Forums?

Did Nixon ever off people for dissent?

Red shield, as in red with the blood of their enemies.

He's married now and 2hu is dying

Staffers were fired

Most obvious fed informants in history.

Just hang me along with the traitors

Didn't Scott Foval get fired?

>chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/(((steinberg)))-wikileaks-snooping-is-as-scary-as-the-election/

(checked)
Yup

she's a liberal that uses words like faggot and kike to sound legit. full stop

We knew. Holla Forums knew. Never forget that we are always right.

This is fucking insane cultural warfare. The media is pushing more and more to send shockwaves through Trump's campaign and to rig the election, they're the dominate power, yet we have small rebel forces like this video series and us shooting back. It's all out warfare in America right now, the powers that be are slipping, loosing power. Too long has their reign been. Goyim are waking up.

We can't stop the pressure down, we live in a very pivotal moment in history.

We could be one of the greatest generations since 1930.

-race relations at their worst in over 50 years
-cold war has returned

Niggers just can't get along with the world….and women are worse.

Jesus fuck, checking those digits and that lamprey. How badly does being bit by one of those fuck you up?

How the fuck is this possible.

This "O'Keefe" shill is a colleague of hers.
They work together.
The OP post follows the typical template used by Renegade and friends when attempting to boost a shill into a position of "Holla Forums person."

All of these "names" are anti-Trump.
If they aren't overtly opposed then they are using "product contagion" to taint Trump's slogans, pasting them onto pictures of serial killers, gas chambers and concentration camps.
Yet the moderation supports them.
Infiltration and cooption confirmed.

They're pretty gnarly but they just take round shallow bites, likely won't fuck you up.

if you discount the mental trauma of being bit by a giant floppy cock with a mouth full of serrated teeth

GUYS HOLY SHIT THE FIFTH VIDEO JUST GOT LEAKED
PART THREEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Holy shit it's the Hillary tape

SHE SAID NIGGER

Post proofs, or get the fuck out.

Just how new do you think we are? Filtered.

Finally she said it!!!

OY VEY GOYIM, TRUMP ISA MUHSOGGYKNEEST, NOW TUNE INTO TO WATCH THIS SHIKSA WHORE WITH THE NICE TITS RIDE A SEX MACHINE ON MY RADIO SHOW WHILE ME AND MY SCHWARTZE COHOST TELL HER HOW HOT IT IS

Agreed. I've been on these boards since the beginning, and I've never seen anything quite as retarded as the "REDDIT SPACING" and "TRS GO" divide & conquer bullshit. It's so annoying that I filter everyone on sight who says that shit, even though some of them are probably just misinformed. It's headache inducing.

People were using the term months ago, but they got btfo when "reddit spacing" was debunked. Now I'm convinced it's just used by shills to derail threads.

Would you like something a bit more new?
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

stern has always been a subversive kike

the whole point of his show was to signal to goyim that they have to be poisonous and distrusting in order to be part of the ingroup

Hows that Donald Duck meme coming along?

I was 5'9 when I was like 15

Not even tools find that shit funny.

Now you're 5'10?
Anyways, hopefully we get niggertape and the house of cards can finally crash.

That entire picture is so retarded and backwards I'm half convinced it wasn't even made by shills

Nah I'm 6'3

They're giving me blue balls at this point.

DROP IT

Awesome…

I see where this is leading, and I am creaming myself right now at the prospect! Oh sweet jesus, the next video can't come soon enough!!

Yeah, in your wife's son's heels.
The ==DROP IT== is heavy right now, can you imagine Obama being asked about it in conference?

just because im 5'3 doesn't mean I can't press more than you

CTR sliding in maximum overdrive right now

lel

I can only imagine wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-

Let me guess how

That's all folks

Good luck to them sliding a sticky.

What a great orator.

Nigger dicks all over the catalog as well as literal shitposting

This guy killed 505 men.

Such a motivational speaker, really provokes emotions held deep inside of you.

CTR raid?

of course you can, you only have to move it like 5 inches with your tiny manlet arms

Judging by the amount of niggerdick all over the catalog, my best guess. May even be Freech or some other faggots.

I can't literally imagine pepe in that pic, it feels so cringy, please don't do it anymore mr shill, it hurts to watch.

tbh, that was actually funny.

Nixon didn't assassinate people and their families.
They are scared shitless,

Can they just hang them both in public already?

It seems to me that there is alot more to this story than they've reported. Over a year undercover, and just four videos to show for it? O'Keefe must be holding back.

Probably. I think the last bang comes with the last video. Though i don't know what exactly they're waiting for. The earler Hillary gets shoahd the better.

mfw they worked with the FBI together
tfw BELIZE was a honeypot

HAS THE VIDEO RELEASED YET???
WHERE THE fUck IS IT?????

> youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4
nice, it implies that they have undercover footage of hillary herself. happy birthday bitch

I've heard people tell me that James O'Keefe is being paid by Trump to discredit Shillary. Also O'Keefe has been said to lie and edit videos to push a narrative, like CNN and other liberal media outlets don't. Are those CTR voices?

Yes they are. This has nothing to do with Trump or Russia. It's all Democrats.

ctr and salty liberals. O'Keefe's video on planned parenthood selling aborted baby parts went right to the courts.

This is what we've been waiting for so long for?

They claimed he edited the videos to make it look like things were said weren't what they meant.
He released all the videos uncut showing the people saying exactly what we knew all along
Media silent on uncut videos
Still call him discredited

Yes we don't have enough rope

where? i missed it

I missed this too. Is this lies?

Yes, where?

That being said, it was always a very cucked excuse from the left.

Obviously the videos were going to be edited. No one would want to sit through two hours of footage of Bob Creamer and Scott Foval rambling about legal non incriminating stuff, which is no doubt what most of the footage was.

Using basically a Finnish nugget with open sights. In under 100 days. Based White Death.

Solid minutes of entire conversational exchanges of more than adequate completeness as to preclude the possibility that snippets were taken out of context. Did you not catch all of creamers' uhhhs and uhns? Points in the conversation when they were speaking to the waiter? Part of the reason the videos are so long & laobrious is to avoid any possible accusation of splicing & dicing.

It was on Youtube last year. There was like 9 hours or something of un cut video he released. I remember watching it myself but I can't find it on youtube now.

I think you're imagining things,
Last YEAR?

Yeah the double standard is so blatent.
Like they release their entire interviews, ever. Editing shit down is the MSM's bread and butter but as soon as a right wing person does it it's OY VEY where is the rest of it goyim?

Honestly he is somewhat similar to Michael Moore only the things James implies are actually true and not some lib shit fantasy.

Yes I specifically remember it because the original videos were like 15 minutes but he released hours and hours of tape and I looked through a lot of it.

He isn't talking about the Clinton videos. He's talking about the Planned Parenthood, obviously.

Clinton videos are pretty much self-explanatory, the full dialogs are there.

Hahahaa, what an eloquent orator he is. Half nigger, half jew, full retard.

505 is his confirmed kill count. There are rumors that he killed more, but those deaths could not be confirmed. Based White Death confirmed.

Yeah which is infuriating. What the fuck context is going to change "we've been bussing people in for 50 fucking years to deal with you assholes"

Cuckchan is a prime target for exterminatus.

LOL Floyd Mayweather & Matt Hughes are both 5'9"

Try to get close enough to me to use your stupid jewjitzu moves, manlet.

Yeah but looking at jewgle for this shit its all about O'Keefe being a felon, caught faking footage, paying off acorn etc. Its discredited in the eyes of many without even getting to the actual vids.

"When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.'

It's discredited in the eyes of people who would be hard to convince in the first place. Anyone with half a fair mind would see through the bullshit.

One of the greatest to ever live.

Yeah well the media is totally against him. But there really isn't much that can be taken out of context in his videos. Most sounds incriminating and disgusting in any context.

I always ask them "ok so what is out of context?" Nobody can ever give an answer as they usually have never watched the video anyway.

Now you might say….you're never going to change these peoples minds. That may be true but thats not always the point. You use them as your foil and show the audience that they are the unreasonable one that they hold the fringe view.

WITNESSED

If only he had done it to jews…

youtube.com/watch?v=2f8KEJinwAI
CNN News Stream Live Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton CNN Breaking News Election Polls

checked

Don't think there's many of those left, mate. So much shenanigans has been exposed that anyone capable of being conviced probably already has been. The type of corruption exposed by WL and O'Keefe so far may have legal implications down the line, but looking at available time I honestly can't see it swaying enough voters. For that we need something uncomplicated and huge - big enough to affect the true believers. There was the bit in todays vid about getting to meet Helldog herself of course, and he does have her photo on the wall, so fingers crossed for a killshot.

it's a hurtbox you fucking faggot.
Exhibit A: your cherry red inflamed ass.
You can have whatever opinion you want, but when other people have their own opinion about your expression suddenly it's a hugbox? Grow a pair bitchboy.

got banned

You don't know that. Your post reads like a media matters talking point. I remember faggots saying the same thing about the second video. How'd that turn out?

dubstrips confirm

No I don't know, but you honestly think a good no of voters changed positions because of it? I would hope so but not sure. Just saying that the corruption type stuff may sway undecided but informed voters. The difficult task is helldog suppporters, and I think that needs something simpler and direct is all. Eg the fabled 'nigger' vid. We're out of time for slow burn. I mean fuck me anyone who doesn't already realise the clintons are pure evil must having been living under a fucking rock.

How's this for swaying voters, lad?

https: //twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/status/791338635777847296

Koti = Home
Uskonto = Religion
Isänmaa = Fatherland

Also he died on April Fools, a big fuck you to grim reaper IMHO.

Thanks for the tranlation mate.

Or this?

Oh please, not this chimp-jawed roach again.

He has 3 million liberal subs on youtube. What the fuck more could you want? Oh, you want CNN or MSNBC to give you fair coverage.

Holy shit, did cenk really just drop a redpill?

I hate to rain on your parade, but apparently he also used one of pic-related to achieve his high-score. Still really impressive.

Yeah, got to say I did not see the Moore stuff coming. That'll rattle a few cages.

I live outsize San Francisco and seen like 6 hill stickers total. Also a stop sign sticker that said "Hillary the corruption candidate" no oneis removed it for a whole week next to popular supermarket.

He chewed snow and used iron sights to avoid being detected by russian soldiers. He also took a bullet to the face but didn't die from it.

Halflings are overpowered as fuck.

I know okeefe is giving us massve blue balls but my hopes are reinvigorated for a damning hillary video. It looks like one of the pva journos will meet killary herself. I need anothee video!!

What was his nationality? He fought for Finland but was he philipino?

Is this it? I've never seen this video before.

CTR ploy

We are not low energy. This is just more nails in their coffin.

My nigga

wtf i hate trump now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5zp4RZ9aY

Kek, Sheriff Clarke don't take no shit

Shit sorry, half asleep here

October surprise == halloween.

Not the Foval killshot, but somewhat alright how it shows the pay-to-play attitude she brings wtih her

This nigger negro is an upstanding American. He can get a pardon on the DOTR.
SHALL NOT BE HANGED

forgot image..

I FIND THIS GROUP TO BE PROBLEMATIC, THEY ARE A TRUMP PLANT, I'M A FAGGOT NIGGER WITH AIDS.

Great, fresh half-hour interview with O'Keefe:
youtube.com/watch?v=1XucIYobezQ

Who wants to bet that after he leaves the White House he reveals he's coming down with dementia or some shit?

No fucking shit. Just re-roll until they crit every single russkie. Fucking bs.

Why isn't this video everywhere; not even drudge is running it front page wtf.

Finally an honest, off-the-cusp speech from Obongo. He sure sounds…"articulate" as Joe Biden puts it when he's not reading jew propaganda from a teleprompter.

Absolutely right. He doesn't deserve the rope but he still has to go back.

They are waiting for the media and masses to notice project veritas first and know about it. When they already have knowledge of those accusations they are more likely to accept the final truth.

You have a long and tough but rewarding road ahead of you.
im learning 3d as well. learn something new every day and you will do well.

This proves that Obama wants to take away guns, and it isn't some "conspiracy theory" according to the media. Gun laws in Britain are horrible, probably worse then commiefornia.

reddit spacing is the new typo faggotry

Is it me or has megan kelly started to imitate the way Trump talks?

That guy's got a great radio voice

Thank fuck someone said it. Honestly, everywhere I see people honestly think that Reddit invented paragraphs.

Go kill yourself cuckchanners.

She's so cute there

But illegal spics cannot be tall, they need to fit under the holes in the fence.

If all your paragraphs have 5-8 words they aren't paragraphs they're spaced sentances

Also I thought I was from Reddit CTR

Like this? :^)

We have IDs here you fucking kike, you're not even using >reddit spacing like this faggot.
4kidz, redditors, and TRShills all type like that because their Ritalin-addled brains can't handle reading properly formatted text

so

they

have

to make everything incredibly easy to read and set it up like every post is a punchline. all you fucking spergs need to get fucked.

Oh wow. That's the first time I've been accused of that one.

I'm failing to see how this is relevant
Conveniently right before the election, wasn't a problem before then, now we need to try and derail every thread with it

You talk like someone using terms off an official CTR Holla Forums-vocabulary sheet

Do they send you here as punishment, or do people actually volunteer for this gig?

Because I didn't ever call you reddit, I just defended the folks calling out reddit spacing because upholding posting conventions is important.
also convininetly after TRS got outed for sliding and general faggotry and a cuckchan exodus that brought over a bunch of mouth-breathing faggots that don't lurk at all and stick out like a sore thumb

wew
(heil'd)
I do it for free because I don't want to see this site turn into cuckchan. posting quality has been in the shitter all week and most of the one-liner shitposts also use >reddit spacing

reddit. com/r/conspiracy/comments/59ljcb/trump_know_your_enemies_one_group_of_people_seems/

Someone on Reddit just created a very comprehensive post examining the only group that openly considered Trump an enemy and existential threat. Surprisingly, it isn't liberals, Latinos, African Americans or even Americans.

While the DNC and people like Foval work to get Hillary elected here, Israel is proudly announcing their hand in it because they consider Trump to be the 'next Hitler'.

Why is Israel so hellbent on stopping Trump?

>reddit spacing
wew

Did the guy on the right contribute anything to the conversation other than shaking his head while looking sweeter than Mama June's key lime pie.

On the off chance that you're acting in good faith, the le reddit spacing meme is just that, a meme.
Reddit doesn't own good formatting.

So please relax.

Force of habit. :^)

Hey, I'd post it here but it's like 10 pages long lol

Since when is making shit easy to read a bad thing?

According to Hitler, Finns are Aryans, not honorary Aryans.

You're right, Mr. stillsagingasticky, reddit doesn't own that style of formatting, however only outsider faggots think double-spacing everything is "good formatting"
It's the way you're taught to type in common-core schooling and says a lot about you if you need everything double-spaced for it to be "easy to read"

No excuse.

go back hahahahhahahahahhahahahalololoilolololll1ll1o1lo1o1ol1o1l1o1l

Again, if you need everything to be double spaced to read quit the fucking Ritalin and read a goddamn book.

Youtube is the second largest website on the internet. They handle traffic in the Terabits/s range. You are correct good sir.

If you're a nerd, read into just how it is built. Heavier trafficed videos get bumped up to cache servers after they reach a certain number of views per hour. The videos themselves exist on several servers (they keep several copies around for redundancy), not to mention they serve videos from the geographically closest location. Lotta work for four videos.

simo was a slav, or mixed. born on the border between Finland and Russia during an incredibly tumultuous time

Kooked Killary Klinton

I'm just going to filter you now.
You people seriously need new material.

I'm starting to think he doesn't have the video. He's blueballing us too much.

source?

aren't people still making tons of games based on that stuff?

It's not dying, but it's selling out I think. Which is the first step to it dying.

I
LOVE
WINNING

Did someone say house of cards? youtube.com/watch?v=Pk0ZVZaTnyk

WHAT THEfuck is wITH PEOPLE MAKIGN VIDEOS WITH THE MUSIC LOUDER THEN THE FUCKIGN DIALOGUE

that man is missing a finger user

Calling a nigger tranny "cute" and "she".
GTFO

when is the next vid, lads? we need more

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791710922192592896
Tomorrow.

sweet

Oh btw, passed by Boynton Beach on the turnpike today. There's a semi trailer parked in the grass with a YUUGE trump sign on it. Fucking kekked.