Ad targeting Ohio voters suggests Trump itches to use nuclear weapons

Archived link:
archive.is/Ugs8a

Ad targeting Ohio voters suggests Trump itches to use nuclear weapons.

Disclaimer: Jewish owned and conservative Columbus Dispatch owned by the (((Wolfe))) family.

http: //www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/10/25/ohio-tv-ad-suggests-risk-accompanies-trump-nuclear-weapons.html

"A TV commercial suggesting Donald Trump may be itching to use nuclear weapons — killing more than the population of Columbus — has begun airing in Ohio.

The 52nd Street Fund, an anti-Trump super PAC formed by former Sen. Bill Bradley, has bought $725,000 in airtime in the Columbus, Cincinnati and Toledo markets, the PAC announced today.

The commercial, titled "Careful," shows an exploding mushroom cloud, devastation and Trump interview remarks on nuclear weapons.

A check of Columbus TV stations showed 52nd Street purchased 78 commercials costing $92,800 on Monday on WBNS-TV (Channel 10). The spots are booked to run through Sunday. The ad apparently has not been placed on other Columbus stations, according to federal records.

“During these final days of the campaign, it’s important to focus on the real stakes for America. Donald Trump’s finger on the nuclear button is a horrifying prospect. His temperament and absence of experience makes him a danger to all Americans,” said Bradley, a former three-term Democratic senator from New Jersey, in a statement."

Continued in links

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/b7QzJ
archive.is/etcLm
archive.fo/vBVfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The projection is real.

Want to know even more?

Columbus= New Jerusalem
Gahanna=Hell

These fuckers want to take it to judgement using Columbus Ohio as the entire pivot for their whacko death cult.

Targets in the Columbus area include:
DSCC
Battelle
Rickenbacker

The Yids in TEXAS (((think))) they can Nuke Columbus and usher in the final acts of the Oded Yinon plan.

Trump: What's wrong with trying to be on good terms with Russia?
Clinton: What's wrong with setting up a no fly zone in Syria while the Russians are there?

I would hope the average voter kept this in mind but i know that is asking too much.

We have two candidates who were asked about their position on first strike with nuclear weapons. The one that said he was against it is the one they promote as being unhinged and wanting to nuke people. Did anyone even pay attention to the second debate?

Where have we seen this before?

nukes aren't real

Fucking this. It's absolutely pathetic that anyone could fall for this shit.

Why are these kikes all about projecting?

Did that kike share this video on his twitter?

This is almost the exact ad they ran against Paul back in the day when he dared to say that we shouldn't be overseas

(checked)

Yes he did.

archive.fo/b7QzJ

archive.is/etcLm

The sad irony here is that Hillary is liable to start World War 3 if she gets into office. She and her cabal are warhawks who be the death of us all. Trump has enough common sense to avoid war wherever possible. Hillary invites it. The people who work for Hillary have no idea just how insanely dangerous she is.

Hilarious, since Hillary is literally campaigning on starting a war with Russia. If normies buy this, they don't deserve to live.

Hillary is the candidate for peace, right goyim?

archive.fo/vBVfs

Trump's business history shows that he is generally risk averse.

Liberals no longer pretend to care about peace. They are exposed as slimy partisan kikes.

They fucking sit around and watch Television after working for (((them))) and you cannot get through to the normies. It is extremely hard to go through dark enlightenment to know all of their plans, and then on top of that become ostracized and cast out when one tries to warn the sheep. Plenty of people, both men and women are and have been through it, there are awoken people, but the scale is so limited because soon enough a (((football))) game is on and they go right back.

Mad frogs are mad.

Since this thread is still small and cozy.

Any comments by "Hans Brackhaus" visible?
Or am I shadowbanned?

Didn't they do the same thing to Goldwater?

Well, even if Trump loses, at least this election has purple pilled a lot of people. Media and government both had their credibility destroyed.

Yep

Well, why can't we use them against traitors?
I have an idea, force traitors to live right outside a re opened nuclear testing ground in new mexico.
Let them slowly rot from radiation poisoning.

Disregard this goy
Trump is the warmonger that will unleash a nuclear war, Hillary cant do no wrong and forget the 3rd debate.
The media wouldnt lie to you.

Good look doing this after WW3 or we head to a dystopia ruled by (((them))) and brainwashed millennials are the majority.
There is no second chance this time.

Good luck doing anything after WWIII since everything will be dead. The last people to die will be born in bunkers hundreds of years after the war but they will never walk the surface because no one ever accounts for all the destroyed and malfunctioning from the lack of maintenence nuclear power plants. Everything dies.

I saw a similar add in IL with some nuclear launch dude spreading the same projection. They included Trump's "bomb the shit out of them" implying he means nuclear. Fucking likes, I swear to god

*kikes
Sorry family, I'm on mobile

Holy shit. Next they'll be accusing Trump of lieing about deleting classified emails, and blaming a victim of child rape.

Nukes look beautiful, this will only enhance the magnificence of Trump

The Nuremberg Trials claimed that the Nazis tested a nuke on live prisoners at Rugen and it completely obliterated them without a trace.
I think we should test this claim and try and see if we can reproduce it.

And taking a $1 million dollar birthday gift from Qatar