Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalized by Sledgehammer

Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Vandalized by Sledgehammer

Donald Trump took a lot of hits today and not just in the Presidential race. With less than two-weeks to go before America decides if the ex-Apprentice host will pull off a surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was destroyed early Wednesday morning.

The attack by a man dressed as a city construction worker on the sidewalk embedded five-pointed terrazzo and brass star came at around 5:45 AM on Hollywood Boulevard. Located right near the Dolby Theatre, Trump’s star was dedicated in 2007 in recognition of his work fronting and firing on the 2004 debuting NBC series. Apprentice EP Mark Burnett, Larry King and then Tonight Show host Jay Leno all spoke at the ceremony for Trump almost a decade ago. The more than 2,500 stars up and down the boulevard are maintained by the Hollywood Historic Trust and chosen by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce – who are probably just learning now what happened this morning to Trump’s star.

Speaking to Deadline, the vandal, who said his name was Jamie Otis, indicated that he originally intended to remove Trump’s star so to auction it off next month to raise funds for the women who have come forward to accuse the ex-Apprentice host of sexually assaulting them over the decades. [Editor's Note: It's unclear how that would happen as the star would be stolen property.] In the past few months, 11 women have claimed that the Republican POTUS candidate groped or otherwise attempt to get intimate with them. At a rally earlier this week, Trump told supporters that the accusers were not telling the truth and that he would sue them after the November 8 election.

yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-fame-125952413.html
archive.is/v2phU

You want a better source, find it yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VxpgJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably he paid him to gain attention as usually

Nice first post. Feel free to follow that up with sources.

What a bunch of bullies.

Leftists have no respect for whatsoever.

so, in other words, a gullible cuck
you'll get the gas first

that guy sucks at swinging a hammer

He ought to be added to The List.

liberals cant into physical work

any surprise

Every single time with these worthless intellectually bankrupt cunts

Even when Trump is the victim, they are still trying to spin the story against him by emphasizing the stupid rape allegations. I hate these assholes so damn much.

But that's modus operandi for everything the left is against.

Surprised it was not an assault hammer at this point. How hard it it to watch the video and ID a simple tool…..

topkek

If anything, removing Trump's name from Jewllywood is an endorsement.

Hello CTR
Probably Hillary paid him. There is actual proof that she would stoop to this too

God this makes me sick.

never a day of physical labor in his life. too bad he didn't use a rotatory hammer. would have been fun seeing him inhale concrete dust before his wrist dislocated.

Someone vandalizes shit
Media talk about sexual allegations

That was the lowest energy demolition I have ever seen.

Clearly you've never seen a long-hammer.

This is pathetic.

I noticed that too, also;

oy vey

I don't think that nigga realises what gr8 meme potential he dropped there.
Finally something to replace that stupid bicycle comic!

DESPERATE

i've rarely if ever heard any new outlet criticise his policies, only maybe by saying they're too vague

also this archive.is/VxpgJ

probably soft toe too. nice digits btw.

I' can't draw

Just like when they accidently killed Syrian troops.

Serves him right for touching a girl on a plane 30 years ago by reaching across the armrest in full view of the passengers in front of him and the stewardesses.

Are you 10?

Wew.

That is not a woman

This.

LOW ENERGY

Be nice, children are the future. Everybody knows Paint takes years to master.

kek

nice

I hope he realizes what a stupid idea it was to do this while he rots in jail.

Stupid fucking libshit. They never use logic, only MUH FEELINS.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any idea of how much you could sell the stuff that popped out of it for?

How typical

At first I thought I would feel outraged.
Then I realized I'm not even mad…I'm excited.
Trump is going to win and every low life degenerate fuck from Hollywood to D.C. will know things are going to change around here.

There will be a reckoning.

cultural marxism causes people to have absolutely no grasp or understanding of history at all. even history that they lived

Won't change anything.

What a bunch of morons.

That's how the left works, bro.
Trump is a Nazi. Everyone on the opposite side is a Nazi. Nazis are the embodiment of evil. Therefore any action taken against these people is entirely justified.

That's how they think. It's how they're able to rationalize hating Trump for his "inflammatory rhetoric" while at the same time committing widespread attacks of physical violence and vandalism against Trump supporters.

TOP CUCK

it seriously IS always the first post! youd think these faggots would get smart and at least wait a while before inserting their half baked jewish opinions in here.

Correct.

-The most evil thing in the world is muh racism.
-Hitler was the most evil person ever because genocide against Jews because racism (even though Jews aren't a race :^) ).
-The Holocaust never would have happened if one person had killed Hitler before he took office. Hence, the multitude of stories and books where someone travels back in time and kills Hitler. It's not murder if it's Hitler xD.
-Hitler means anybody who doesn't love Jews and other minorities and endlessly kiss their asses while self-flagellating is the same as Hitler, or literally Hitler.
-If someone is literally Hitler, then attacking or killing them is serving the greater good.
-The law is racist anyway, so fuck the racist sexist white male privileged law.
-It's OK when we do it!

Maybe not for the guy who did it, but I see this a good thing. Distances Trump from his former career as a star

And physical labor as well. Better get used to it, because in the Trump Era that is the only type of job shitlibs like him with no useful intellectual capital will be able to get

Holy fuck did I laugh

Someone should vandalize this faggots house to raise funds to repair Trump's star

SPREAD THIS
We can spin this in our favor, example: "Do you want the vandals to rule?"

Your OP wasn't even that bad until you started shouting how much you love taking it up the ass at the end.

Donald Trump has decided to replace the star with something even better. What monument do you replace it with?

Thanks for correcting the record.

f

That sucks.

Figures. The ride doesn't stop.

a statue of that dog

(checked)

That's a sweet fukkin rare you got there m80

I want to personally thank liberals for filling me with so much rage that I filled out my ballot and personally walked it into the town clerk and handed it to them.

Petty vandalism like this doesn't make me mad. The only people that should be angry are the ones that will have to pay to restore it.

This makes me mad, especially when they project their violent tendencies onto Trump and his supporters.

That doesnt look like a sledehammer to me

what a surprise, he's a massive cuck

Does this release his power levels from (((their))) curse?

Why the hell are the media standing there filming it as it happens?

THIS

All four of them will be replaced with Trump.

Homeless senior then protects his star and holds up sign saying:

"20 million illegals and americans sleep on the streets in tents vote Trump"

Claims in a video he was pushed down by the progressive shits

BTW, OP, that's a Mattock, not a sledgehammer.

Not even kidding, guys. I can't wait to sign up with the god-emperor's Waffen-SS so I can gain citizenship in the rebuilt USA.

Damn, he had a lot to say :D

Female, apparently.

This shit's pretty legendary. Would become a historical meme if the media wasn't shit.

TRUMP: Keepin it real:
1. Hillary is getting more pussy than Donald Trump and Bill Clinton ask Congressman Wiener is out Hillary has been with his wife for years
2. Everybody knows Hillary and Bill have an open marriage; business
3. We can't help you if you want to remain on the food stamp and welfare line. Don't argue about free shit that ain't free.
4. We can't get shit from Mexico but they benefit more from our system than Americans. Get some of these motherfuckers out jobs and housing will open up.
5. This is a different kind of immigration (with Mexicans) they are trying to out fuck everybody to overpopulate to take the vote. They are not Native Americans. I never heard of Chief Jose. Mexicans need to cut the shit…
6. *can't read this one, but I'm sure we're missing out on some dank red-pilled shit*

t. (not) FBI

Honestly, why are we mad? i for one am happy as fuck Trump will no longer be amongst those Hollywood pedos and kikes I repeat myself

for years i exclusively played allies in that game
since coming to Holla Forums ive felt shame for my words and deeds.

WTF, the angry white man defense?

Kek, Add some hammers to existing memes. I'm going to work, but I can do it after I return home.

Hopefully that provides some clues, I can't make out the rest.

Nobody noticed that the man wielded the pick like a fucking pussy?
I'm surprised that he didn't chop off his leg with that posture.

(Heil)

you are right, nobody noticed that.

That's just the top 50% of the thread.

you have to learn how to read…

Not clutching your eye, exclaiming that some stone had just hit you and then suing this prick.

Only 2 weeks and all those fucking stars will be coming up anyway, after the purge.

Does he not realise it'll just get replaced?
Does he also not realise that this does absolutely nothing and effects Trump in no way?
This would be like knocking down a bust of Hillary, it means fuck all.

Probably Soros paid him and then paid police not to arrest him
ftfy

>Speaking to Deadline, the vandal, who said his name was Jamie Otis, indicated that he originally intended to remove Trump’s star so to auction it off next month to raise funds for the women who have come forward to accuse the ex-Apprentice host of sexually assaulting them over the decades. [Editor's Note: It's unclear how that would happen as the star would be stolen property.]

Is that faggot still angry. Holy fuck.

I'm surprised it took this long to be honest.

user, liberals never do physical work. No need to be so surprised.

To me the worst thing about this video is the fact that he is literally to dumb to use a pickaxe.
You can just tell that he has never done any physical work in his life just like a true liberal attention whore.