History of Earth

As Gary Kasparov states

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/mathematics-of-the-past/

I'd also like to discuss objects that have been found, that do not match up historically with what should be available at the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is a theory that one influential European monarch forged almost a century of history in order for his reign to occur at the millennium anniversary of Christ's death.
This is some really neat stuff, OP
>inb4 berenstein/berenstain shitposting

We don't know anything about history before1500, all of history was fabricated by jesuits and similar faggots. The thirty years war was a very important event in falsifying history, they burned almost all books about real history and killed all people who remembered anything too.

How can people believe that we are being taught real history when we see all this holohoax falsification today? The WW2 ended only 71 years ago and there is already a gigantic heap of BS disinfo in official history books, so how can we believe the (((historians))) about events that supposedly happened many hundreds years ago??? I personally don't believe anything they teach in the (((school system))) about history.

The weird thing is we have all this actual physical evidence lying around. And yet people fob it off, sometimes as historians of the time trying to intertwine myth with history.

listverse com/2014/11/08/10-authentic-historical-artifacts-no-one-can-explain/

Is it possible China and the Vatican has untouched libraries?

I thought it was the mother being Jewish that was a problem?

Looks like he did the same thing Trump's kids are going to do.

I suspect you'll get a more fruitful response on /fringe/.

So Demons and the undead had invented rifles in the 14th century?

Did this grand conspiracy extend all the way to China as well?

Astronomical data matches up, or so I understand.

The problem is, that people were given this "glorious" ancient history of Rome and Greece and they blindly burned it into their mind following what the (((authority))) told them.
I believe that there are real accounts of history hidden deep in Vatican, but those are just speculations.
The problem with threads about real history is that it inevitably turns into /fringe/ tier discussions, while there are self-consciouss retards flinging shit, because they can't comprehend that this "glorious" historyr they were taught in schools are just fabricated fairy tales.

Anyways check out this woman's channel on youtube, she has many quality videos about trying to find out the real history.

Those are primitive muskets, user. Not rifles.

I distinctly remember an article over at Listverse that said yes, there were rifles at the time those two pics were drawn. They were shit and unreliable but hey, you gotta start somewhere.

A whole lot of these theories assume our ancestors were retarded or somehow inferior to us in their mental faculties, when in fact the opposite is far more likely - we're the degenerates, not them.

And the pinnacle of modern stupidity is the ancient aliens crap.

Two shills at least?

But the Musket had not been developed until at least the late 16th century.

Am I wrong? Why would this guy take his mother's maiden name after his jew dad died?

The thing is, if the Ancient civilizations weren't idiots, and there are all these things that counter the popular consensus of history, why would you attempt to hide it? Why would you try to diminish the civilizations of the past? What happened?

Because that is what Jews do user.

Reported

you didnt build any civilizations goy. it was the aliens. dont you watch history channel?

Thanks for Correcting the Record, Jesuits.

Possibly because acknowledging the superiority of ancient ancestors would undermine the authority of the church? I know it is a fedora answer, but the church had a monopoly on records of the past at the time, so it could be done.

Even a casual glance at wikipedia makes you look stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder

Nothing mysterious about that except that we can't translate it. We can translate egyptian hieroglyphics due to sheer dumb luck of Napoleon having fuck all to do except invading Egypt and finding the Rosetta stone.

The modern idea of unending progress that postulates that manking has only perpetually advanced. The rabble fell for this and interpreted it in all the wrong ways, so you get chucklefucks who are utterly baffled by seeing something "impossible" in the writings/pictures of the ancients.

Furthermore, many of the truly old cultures were city states with low populations and a tiny literate/scientifically capable elite. All it takes is a single plague, a single bad harvest, a raid, a disease - and it is all lost to history. This is why you have stuff like the discs above. There's nothing mystical or ayy lmao about them. The culture was destroyed and that's it.

I mean, we know that in the paleolithic and neolithic people had some sort of writing (like the Vinča script, and even more intriguingly - there's a symbol that appears in european cave paintings, always next to horses and it looks chinese (visually, to us now)). The neanderthals and early man knew of calendars, the phases of the moon etc. The Picts understood complex mathematics and made riddles out of equations to pass the time. The examples are endless. It's just that chucklefucks never paid attention to these findings or get sidetracked into bullshit like ayy lmaos because they're… well, stupid.

Yes, I suspect there's a good deal of foul play. That there are "scientists" who intentionally misrepresent ancient brilliance because careers and reputation are at stake. But I want to shit down the throats of those who invoke aliens and crap like that.

A ton of things happened tons of historical documents and writings burned by the church, in wars, and raids. Monarchs and Jews changing history so it favored them. Mudslime invasion of Europe.

Hell the writings of Aristotle were lost and then found hundreds of years later. There are a ton of writings by Greek and Roman philosophers that were lost and never found. Imagine if tomorrow SHTF and the internet was lost. After 3 generations the person with the means to could completely rewrite history. The scary part is our history is full of advanced civilizations being wiped out by disasters that other civilizations recorded happening.

Arquebuses*

Read Fomenko you dumb dumbs. Most of history is fabricated by Jews who infiltrated the Christian churches.

>>>/x/

We already know China was far ahead of the rest of the world during virtually all stages of development.

Could it be that they had their knowledge survive certain wars whereas it perished in Western Wars?

For example if WW3 were to break out, you could reasoably expect to due to destruction, loss of knowledge, population reduction, and then the minute of knowledge left passed on to the next generations, who would even remember what had happened in 10 generations? Other than the myth that a great event took place.

If so then, why would you attempt to cover it all up?

There were very primitive "hand cannon" type weapons way before muskets and shit.

This is also true and obvious merely by the virtue of it being repeated in oral traditions of so many people. Atlantis is probably something of the sort. No flying saucer ayys, no nukes or rockets, but probably something up there of the High Middle Ages or even Renaissance caliber. In other words something glorious and magnificent.

The best way to approach ancient unseen history is to read and believe the ancient authors like say Herodotus, or oral traditions, sacred writings and such while keeping in mind that over long periods of time things get muddled up. To a paleolithic man, a man in metal armour with metal weapons cannot but appear as a divine being, to illustrate. So keep the Jew and the tard at bay by trusting the ancients but with this knowledge in mind. They weren't out to intentionally deceive.

You're thinking in too limited terms. Serrano for instance met one of the big fish of the Ahnenerbe, who said that the Gobi desert was once fertile and home to a grand civilization. That is within China today.

And you honestly think that your smartphone wielding normie in the aftermath of a WW3 would have the time or good sense to explain what an aeroplane is, or even electricity to his retarded progeny? Vermin always survives, not smart people.

Good point.

No they really weren't. Nothing is as old as you think it is. That's all a forced meme by Jews as it allows them to claim to be the oldest continuum of people. It's a primitive "first" post. Kikes think being first makes up for all their flaws.

Because almost all of the great civilizations were white.

In other words what I'm trying to explain is that the planet itself, its geology, ecology and so on changed a whole lot and it continues to change. Glaciers grind mountains to dust, a minor tilt of the planet plunges everything into chaos. It's really, really difficult for anything to survive TIME.

But I do think that on some level the forces that be are intentionally misrepresenting our history, the origin of our race and so on. Likewise I think they are trying to make the very planet seem peaceful, stable and untouchable because we're approaching a new cataclysm of some sort. The global warming thing is probably a part of it and is something inherent to the PLANET rather than manmade.

So it's more than right to be interested and question the narratives, but this always ends up in the hands of retards who speak of jesuits, aliens, annunaki and so on. And tards who are a bit smarter know how to peddle fiction to retards and take their money, like Sitchin did. The guy can't even read sumerian or akkadian but he spun a fiction around the "annunaki aliens" and the tards were glad to eat up his shit.

This and it happens FAST. In 100 years everything that was once common knowledge is lost forever

So its an attempt of the "he who controls the past controls the future" deal?

Of course. Owning the past is very profitable

OP

What that article doesn't mention when considering population growth are things like the Mongol Invasion, the Black death, the thousands and thousands of people that went off and died in crusade.

The authors own chart blatently ignores it. The population just exponentially rises instead of being cut between 40-60% in the 14th century like actually happened.

As always

Look at him Anons. Look at him and laugh. Not even the Jews claim this, but it's real in his mind.

Now, put yourself in that position. The world is ashes and you're a very old, tired man - and you're trying to explain to your grandchildren what an e-reader is, or a computer. You yourself don't know exactly what goes on under the hood of these things, so a generation or two later you have stories of say magic wells that reflect the truth, iron heads that answer questions and whatnot.

Simply put knowledge is very fragile.

As for the OOPA there's a frightening and yet often mentioned idea of eternal reoccurence and time as a closed circle, a self-sustaining mechanism.

Yes. But I think most of it comes down to just simple human vanity - a scientist who spent his whole life writing how tribe X were primitive cannot imagine himself admitting that he was wrong when faced with evidence that contradicts him. His career is at stake. His life's work. The forces that be merely exploit this trait.

Also this is from the tard article OP posted:

The man knows fuck all about what he's talking about. Short doesn't equal weak. A medieval knight would have a good diet of meat and would be trained to wear armour, fight in it and on the horse since early childhood. They were strong as all hell. We're all nancy boys compared to a medieval knight.

Likewise, a user who is a scholar of ancient Greek history provided sources about how the Athenian naval forces operated. It was all pure muscle, and pure muscle to the extent that the modern olympic rowers were only able to approximate their manouvers - on a placid sea.

I never knew Kasparov was so stupid. God giveth, God taketh away it seems.

You're not from here, are you?

Hahahaha, this retard manlet dares to criticize such a genius as Kasparov.
If he had such a good diet then why did his proportions mimic those of a tiny manlet?

Kasparov clearly wants to show the ridiculousness with which the (((historians))) described the alleged physical feats of the roman soldier

He wanted to show the ridiculousness of the (((historians))) mind, who tells us that people in the past were smaller and weaker than us, but somehow the Romans who were even further in the past were all as strong as a Schwarzenegger, but you are too dumb to realize that.

This even in Socrates' time they understood how a good healthy diet and physical training translated into strong men. Which the Romans learned, who then passed it on to the nobility and scholars of the medieval times, and was passed through military training to our modern age.

Why would the Jews claim to have fabricated history if they want you to believe it is true? Jesuits did quite a bit of fabricating and if you know anything about Jesuits you know they're Jews.

sage for samefag

also

wat

first convert everything down into like kinds

making it

Then combine the values, again organizing them in like kind

then convert them into the smallest possible units

and again

and because it's ugly to have four repeating digits (after all, what are we greeks? No we're proper romans

Sure it looks like a lot of steps but if this is how you've been trained to calculate for your entire life, the vast majority of this you're going to to just by rote memorization.

I'm going to substitute different numbers to illustrate the principle since going through step by step would be insane when the answer is 129947

convers to

converts to

because you are creating 4 sets of XXV (this is why I changed the problem since creating 199 sets of 653 in numerals would have me here all day and unlike a roman scribe I'm not being paid roman gold to sit here and do roman math)

Convert down

It's not hard and here' I'm doing it fof the top of my head, imagine if, again, you were trained to be able to make these conversions quick and easy straight from memory such as by multiplication and conversion tables.

Like it matters in a bumplocked thread newfag
And there you see that it's an inefficient mathematical system, I'll believe a genius of math like Kasparov over you any moment.

old habits die hard?

Just look at it from the perspective of someone consistently involved with roman mathematics.

Their thought process would go something like

because each tally has a 1:1 value to every other like tally you can subtract by simply removing the same tally from both sides of the problem

convert the final X^
convert all the way down as needed
convert back into proper roman form

All it took me was taking two seconds to think of a trick to get to 199 sets without having to type it all out, I'm sure roman mathematicians had a century of tricks like that up their sleeve. I'm a filthy plebian who took a moment to think about a work around, let alone people who were professionally responsible for keeping track of numbers and calculations.

Firstly, gaaaaaay

Second, if Abrahamic religions never existed, why the hell do so many of those flags have crosses on them?

Pre Christian religions used the cross it can easily be hand waved.

This, absolutely. They were strong as fuck.

This, the cross is an universal metaphysical symbol; it shows were the vertical (transcendence) and the horizontal meet. Besides, right angles feel special to the human brain. Even the most primitive jungle niggers have some form of cross. That's why the Church adopted it in the first place.

Fun fact: nobody - certainly no officialy, published historian - knows what crucifixion really was. Today we just assume it means the literal cross, but there actual no sources on this topic. At all. It's jsut conjecture molded into popular myth.

The movie "The Name of the Rose" with Sean Connery was kind of a eye opener for me. I was reading weird books like Edgar Casey's stuff at the time and so my mind was already open to different versions of history.

Maybe because they weren't all nords? Different races of men have different statures, regardless of adequate diet.

If you've ever read Julius Caesar's Gallic Wars, you'd know that the Roman Legionaries weren't packing all their gear. They had extensive supply trains manned by lesser men. On a few occasions, enemies ambushed and attacked these supply trains with great effect.

''Having learned these things, he sends forward scouts and centurions
to choose a convenient place for the camp. And as a great many of
the surrounding Belgae and other Gauls, following Caesar, marched
with him; some of these, as was afterwards learned from the prisoners,
having accurately observed, during those days, the army's method of
marching, went by night to the Nervii, and informed them that a great
number of baggage-trains passed between the several legions, and that
there would be no difficulty, when the first legion had come into
the camp, and the other legions were at a great distance, to attack
that legion while under baggage, which being routed, and the baggage-train
seized, it would come to pass that the other legions would not dare
to stand their ground. It added weight also to the advice of those
who reported that circumstance, that the Nervii, from early times,
because they were weak in cavalry, (for not even at this time do they
attend to it, but accomplish by their infantry whatever they can,)
in order that they might the more easily obstruct the cavalry of their
neighbors if they came upon them for the purpose of plundering, having
cut young trees, and bent them, by means of their numerous branches
[extending] on to the sides, and the quick-briars and thorns springing
up between them, had made these hedges present a fortification like
a wall, through which it was not only impossible to enter, but even
to penetrate with the eye. Since [therefore] the march of our army
would be obstructed by these things, the Nervii thought that the advice
ought not to be neglected by them. […]''

A very entertaining movie at the very least. I've heard the book is good, but I don't normally invest much of my time in reading fiction. Has anybody here read it?

For every 8 men there were two support people.