Editor of Austria’s Largest Paper Charged with ‘Hate Speech’ over Migrant Article

Editor of Austria’s Largest Paper Charged with ‘Hate Speech’ over Migrant Article

archive.fo/Ef5Ms

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fYjS5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's all in how you frame it

archive.fo/fYjS5

I'm ready to take to the streets. We're the justified ones. Need ONE Western country (preferably more advanced than poland, sorry polbros) to start a civil war where the police defer to nationalists and take over judicial buildings. Just one has to do it.. maybe it will spark cleansing.

bump

Its spelled "Australia", not "Austria", ya stupid cunt.

It's only a matter of time, the second one of them touches a chick the emus are gonna go ballistic

It's Austria, not AustrALia.

Learning from Trump, I see.

This

Every European user capable should go to Austria. The presidential elections will get heated, and the cucked FPÖ voters aren't going to be able to defend themselves from violent leftists and their niggers.
The will be riots and street violence, before and after the vote.

This could be the time to start it.

It's a tradition to shoot traitors.

hofer will win
no worries, user

also

they may be violent, but so are children and nobody is scared of an fat overweight manlet that throws a tantrum

its probably gonna be france and not germany/austria

ALL FUCKING LEFTISTS MUST HANG

So when is the new election being held?

Are they going to put Mr. Biro in the penitentiary?

So when is the election again in land down under? Can't wait for the kangaroos to elect first nationalist president. What a great day for anglo-saxon race it will be!

in december

Gonna need more rope. Some of those fuckers are serious fatties from fatville. (fat lives matter)

in december

I had a friend from here in Finland who went to Austria for some time, he told there's lively nationalist scene and people are less politically correct than neighbouring Germans. He was also warmly welcomed by said Austrians.

Wish you good luck in case you guys start a happening!

thats actually true, but i wouldnt call it nationalism
its more like patriotism or civic nationalism

bump

How have these dubs gone unchecked?
CZECH'D

already got family from vorarlberg, no need

bump

No we need a underground wanted list and crowdfunding, the race war isnt going to start for free