allafrica.com/stories/201610260645.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ONAER
archive.fo/WeHxl
archive.fo/i2LYY
archive.is/OvAp2
archive.is/nvtKd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't link directly to sites here. We archive, then post.

archive.fo/ONAER

Fuck no, second green revolution. Numbers of niggers will skyrocket again and they will flood Europe if we dont sank them all at sea.

africa is not a good place to sustain human populations any way. Africans need to live in tribes of 20

Is this bullshit? There's a tradition of false claims of innovation originating from the dark continent, which are then repeated uncritically by the media. Example:

archive.fo/WeHxl

archive.fo/i2LYY

Well, it appears they have finally invented something of value
Peer reviewed source when?

don't first world universities work on engineering crops for them already?

ffs

Or in other words:
Monsanto sold them an experimental GMO, promising heat resistant corn.
Little do they know it's a producing mosquito-corn hybrid, prepackaged with ZIKEBOLA-chan.

Now they just need to genetically engineer new varieties of niggers that are drought tolerant.

Why? That would just make more niggers.

Hmm your right I hadnt thought this through at all.

Yeah but what about creating one that resembled more ivory-skins than actual dindus, but had the intelligence of a normal man and outbred the actual dindus?

Then you have a third potent and powerful enemy of white man alongside kikes and chinks. Why do you want strong niggers? They're not even your people. Fuck off with your pathological altruism.

Kek, thanks for the laugh user

Niggers trying to eat cacti?

What makes Niggers an enemy however, is the fact that they are so stupid and violent, not the sake of them being a difference race.

Trying to save/improve other races is retarded of course.

The opposite needs to happen they need to starve

Kek if I were in as much shit as Zim I'd be giving them away
I'd be ordering the army to be planting them everywhere
You can't eat money

Oh really? Check your privilege.

very nice.

This doesn’t matter at all. Know why? BECAUSE NIGGERS DON’T COMPREHEND PLANNING OR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE. They won’t bother planting it. The damn thing would have to be an invasive weed that requires NO tending before niggers will benefit from it without the aid of the white man. That’s why they all must die.

BEING A DIFFERENT RACE IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF WHY THEY’RE AN ENEMY. DO YOU KNOW NOTHING WHATSOEVER OF HOW NATURE WORKS?

FYI when they say maize, they're talking about grain sorghum, not corn, as latino-supremacists have tried to rename.

And grain sorghum is already drought and heat tolerant.

inb4 this was a CIA plot to give them all cancer

also, a little further digging got me a fuller story.
archive.is/OvAp2
turns out the minister of agriculture, Made, is fervently against GMO's and as such will not lift the ban on them. so even if this turns out to be true, fat chance of it actually being applied.

excerpt from Made's statement

There is no GMO sorghum. There's a potential for genetic drift with several weed species, primarily johnson grass, so Monsanto nixed the program.

Too many good folks here have bought into the whole globalist monsanto=evil narrative. Reducing yields in the first world and making food more expensive is a backdoor redistribution subsidy to niggers and muds.

I love you, Holla Forums.
Never change

Lysenkoism is popular with retards

i'm just reporting on the subject, user.
as for monsanto, i would be fucking thrilled if i could get a job there. basically any geneticist or microbiofag publically hate monsanto, but everyone wishes privatly they can get in and work them. quite funny actually

They still have to plant and harvest them. Which niggers will never do.

is it like that one time when the president-for-life of gambia cured aids?

It's literally Monsanto.

monsanto.com/whoweare/pages/zimbabwe.aspx
archive.is/nvtKd

This is why I am against the genetic engineering. It is jews's wet dream.

delet system34

it appears to be corn. As far as I know, the only place sorghum is called maize is in murka, probably so they can hide the shame of growing milo.

Chinese Syngenta is looking for creative whites and engineers too.

clever way of saying white people in zimbabwe

This. The problem wasn't that maize was somehow unusable, it was that niggers are far too dumb to do so.

Give a white man standard maize and he'll make it work, give a nigger the turbo-enhanced maize and he'll eat the seeds then and there while you watch.

a lot of good heat resistant corn will do in the next ice age

maybe scientists in zimbabwe will discover acure for nigro's inability to defer gratification

looks like someone needs to decolonize their mind
sciens is raciss nigga

The devil's minions hard at work. Why don't the good guys ever do anything? It's like we're starting from scratch while they have R&D facilities all over the world.