Pollsters were right on Brexit and will be right on Trump

archive.is/lGmKJ

archive.is/GeRUf

Gee, the media sure is pushing the polls now. And rewriting history. I wonder why…

Other urls found in this thread:

salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/election-2016-the-battle-of-the-statisticians.4700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read this article a while back. They seem to drudge up polls that I never even heard about from last summer claiming Leave was winning to create the illusion that before the election there was more disagreement in the polls.

Every single poll that I saw leading up to the vote had Remain winning solidly. If there were polls that had Leave winning, nobody ever heard about them because they definitely weren't talked about in the media.

These dumb niggers need to put their money where their mouths are, then. Go get on PredictIt, and bid up every "Trump loses" category to 99 cents then. It's fucking free money if they are right.

If they are wrong, we will take them for everything they are worth. Let the more prescient group win.

I don't think the Jews are wrong here. They've been preparing for someone like Trump, thus the reason they opened the southern border.
The Uk was 87% White, the US is nowhere near that. I think the Jews will get what they want, which will be interesting since Clinton's arab slave has admitted she's "not right in the head" in latest emails. That's just the plain truth.
Now I'll wait for someone who just discovered this place to call me a "shill,""CTR," bitch about spacing, etc… and threaten to "report" (not realizing everyone here a long time in on a VPN or Tor) and wait for all this to pass and the board to return to semi-normal.

Yeah, pretty much this.

THe mental gymnastics they are doing are as bad as the one's they're accusing Trump of doing.

Don't bump this. Smells like a legit CTR thread.

You're supposed to be first post, you were late.

What? How is pointing out the Jews rewriting history in another attempt to demoralize CTR shit?

Nah, polls are wrong. Read this:

salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/election-2016-the-battle-of-the-statisticians.4700/

Especially most recent post.

So they're trying to pass off their polls consistently saying remain would win as correct because leave only won by a few percent? Nevermind that their polls always showed them losing by five% or more.
They're also phrasing the article in a way that implies their polls are fairly sampled without addressing their sampling at all. We know they routinely over sample Democrats and demographics that are likely to lean democrat, and very likely just don't record data points that they don't want to record (aka Trump supporters).
Something tells me that the only reason they're so smug and confident about their faked polls not being revealed is that they know the election results will be similarly faked to match them. The polls will be used to verify the results and the results will be used to verify the polls.

Smells like demoralization even if you didn't intend it.
Slide/anchor or delete this thread pleas.

They find one poll that was correct and start saying "we knew it all along"

I really, really want my board back from scums like you to where I'd physically injure you if I could find you and your ilk. Really. To where I'd do the jail time without a question at this point.

Well, there's at least one poll out there that says Trump is winning, so I think we're in for a repeat

To find me you'd have to first get out of your room Schlomo. Then you'd have to walk.

this election has been one big case study into kike/liberal projection

They're doing pretty big mental gymnastics when the subject of voter fraud comes up too.

Predictit is run by a Rothschild and will Jew you out of every shekel you're stupid enough to put on their platform.

Sage for off-topic

I still don't believe the polls. But if you want to, the moral of the story is:
If you're a Trump voter, you should absolutely walk through hell and high water to get out and vote Trump, because he's "behind" and needs every vote he can get.
Hillary supporters can stay home because she's "certain to win" regardless.

I've got no problem with THAT interpretation.

When I've visited the site there were plenty of issues with just how they judged certain 'predictions'. Such as declaring people to have lied based on Politifact and using RCP polls to gauge whether something was popular or not.

Yeah I got caught out for $100 on one where they changed the rules at the last minute. When I launched a complaint they told me they were just going to shut down my account. Fuck them.

It's probably also worth remembering that the pollsters got the last UK general election wrong.

All the polls predicted a hung parliament (no party gets a majority) but the vote delivered a slim conservative majority.

This is the "shy tory" effect (tory = conservative), and probably what won us Brexit too. This is a well established phenomenon in British politics - people voting Tory who won't say.

I'd be shocked if there isn't a "Shy Trump" effect.

Also Netanyahu's win in Oy Vey land; they said he would lose.

Kill yourself my man.

you know, I might, and I'd like to take you with me. I've never felt as jew-controlled as now. The entire controlled MSM is pushing their own way for their own reason.
then, you have an influx of retards here trying to fit in, but not understanding what this board is. This isn't reddit, this isn't a site the jew media visits, people (used to) be able to be honest here and pessimistic if they felt it and that's what they saw.
you are no longer allowed to be a pessimist, even HERE where a lot of the threads usually have fucking CP, and then you turn on the Jews, any website really and they are pushing the other for their own motive.
their is no truth, their is no honesty, you aren't allowed to even say "yep, based on all I've seen, the Jews have us" or the fuckheaded "centipedes" from reddit or the dregs of cuckchan shut you down.
There's no sanity left on any of the internet, everyone lying for their own reason. Rot in Jew hell and take your mother with you.

Take your meds.

Now that's what I call autism

Kek, dis nigga mad

Cry bitch nugga

Shh user, relax. You're being MK Ultra'd, these kikes keep filling the news with this shit to make us impulsive and bait a purge of the kikes and their puppets before the system breaks.

Regardless of who wins, the system will suffer either through insurrection (shillery wins) or a crashed economy (Trump wins). The ensuing chaos will be our time to organize and strike.

No better than cattle yada yada…

Well there's evidence that the polls vastly oversample democrats and that unfavourable polls are literally tossed out.
No evidence, amirite goyim?

Can i use this as copypasta?
This is too high level autism not to conserve

Didn't the polls say remain by 10% but it ended up being leave by 10%?

I remember the time when media leaked Holla Forums.co screencaps and tried to tell people who didn't know shit that every user here is a pedophile and this side should be shut down.

Citation needed. I didn't see CP here for a long time. Mods delete every post that violates the DOST test and ban the posters. Also, don't push the "user base are pedos" narrative.

Why would you want to meme something like that? Jews don't have us, they are shivering in fear that White people wake up and see through their bullshit. You'd only want to say "the Jews have us", if you wanted to ruin the moreale.

It must suck that even the bottom of the barrel Holla Forums user sees through you. You can virtue signal all you wan't but you have ben exposed.

Shill/10, gg no re