Podesta 19# is here goyim, could someone make a non-shit sticky? I'm feeling we'll find some more spicy ones tonight

Podesta 19# is here goyim, could someone make a non-shit sticky? I'm feeling we'll find some more spicy ones tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31827
t.co/lPTQY0L0o4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31874
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31938
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31959
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32460
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31987
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31820
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32183
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32203
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23073
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23670>>7983810
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31971
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31857
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32897
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32020
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32461
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33216
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32631
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32693
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-31817\]
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[31818-3335\]
podestadocs.net/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32230
archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer
archive.org/details/HILLARYEMAILSCOLLECTION
archive.org/details/HILLARYEMAILSWIKILEAKSLEAK
archive.org/details/hillary-clinton-emails-august-31-release
podestadocs.net
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11131
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32249
archive.is/uuLSt
my.mixtape.moe/jumrjl.pdf
archive.is/ANVkY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27973#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Madam Secretary&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
archive.is/rFxEz).
archive.is/7lXYK)
419scam.org/emails/2014-05/22/00655584.7.htm
observer.com/2010/11/george-soros-is-probably-not-issuing-grants-via-email-spam/
archive.is/tdjK7
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59m3n3/wikileaks_there_are_secret_messages_in_the_email/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32074
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15593
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32358
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32782
archive.is/XLEUU
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=54659950806143423189
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=39460259455996572636
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21368#efmHSUHSk
archive.is/vFmic
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spicy indeed

Welp, I'll just post shit here in the meantime.

Here's her team screwing over volunteers by pretending they'll be paid.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31827

Also need black.

I bump this

good find

More fun with Doug Band:

@JoeNBC: A source close to the Clintons tell @ron_fournier to "follow the money" and find the real HRC scandal. t.co/lPTQY0L0o4

I'm hoping someone is keeping tabs on Doug Band. Quote in here is from someone who worked in Clinton Foundation.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31874

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31938
Podesta calling Clinton psychotic for not giving up to Obongo in 2008

Jesus fucking christ these people

Fuck, wrong thread.

Message still applies, Hilllary.

Why does this surprise them exactly? Did they think this kike was going to support the candidate promoting nationalism and closed borders?

As an ausfag this triggers the fuck out of me tbh

Seems like a weak leak today, boys. I was hoping for a real banger for HRC's birthday.

It's been out for barely more than an hour. You've already gone through everything?

What a waste of Hitler dubs on a demoralization shill. Keep digging.

Relax dude. Just saying, I'm about halfway through and usually by this time, there's been a decent amount of good stuff easily found. Perhaps it's better toward the end this time around. Still digging.

Not a shill, fuck you.

This guy's their lawyer. Does this seem sus to anyone?

Is this her team advising Tsipras? I can't figure out just how far their fucking tentacles go.

Looks like the new range is 31818-33335.

You sure smell shilly.

top fucking kek

These people

Who is this from and what email?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31959

WEW

Don't know who this guy is but he doesn't like bill and hillary.

Ice fucking cold

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32460
The image name is the email number for these.

Ahahaha oh wow

Is Mr Band still alive?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31987

No scandal, but thought this was an interesting little insight into Hillary's strategy regarding ISIS and voter registration.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31820
Doug pop's up here too.
Wonder if they were going on a trip somewhere.

Must be nice to have friends at the Associated Press.

and that the clintons will briefly match (((podesta's and friends))) net worth.

Fucking income tax, though.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32183
What was going on with Elias prior to this that they would feel guilty?

He has missteps in grammar, s/that admire/who admire/.

aka ignorant easy to manipulate voters.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32203
Planning to spin some BS re: "Super-predators".

Of course she fucking does, she is senile.

he's their lawyer for making sure they don't do anything illegal re:superpacs

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23073

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23670>>7983810

Even Podesta isn't safe from being hassled by other people to get jobs for their kids.

They really are disconnected from reality, lost in their own spin.

It's understandable, just one money stream of podesta's is 140k a month/1.68m/yr, from some saudis, it's a bonanza of bribery and corruption, of course all the vermin want access to the trough.

Bump because the sliding is bad.

someone sticky this

They have mentioned Doug in numerous emails about him being pissed and leaking info. We need to find this guy and get him on hannity or something.

So Donna Brazille got her Vice Chair position because she is black. Didn't think it was based on merit but nice to see in black and white

Topkek, spammers are using George Soros to get around Podesta's spam filter.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31971

citation please, that sounds like something to meme/infograph

calling commie fuckhead Deblasio a terrorist

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31857

That's from a past thread of past email reveals, no idea how long it would take to try to find that but I'm not going to try, I just remember the tidbit, the extent of my effort.

Was hoping for a better thread to pop up, but I guess that's not happening…

There's a rather lengthy private memo from Doug Band here outlining what Teneo does surprise surprise, it mostly finds ways to raise more money for the CF as well as listing some of Bill Clinton's higher paying speech gigs which they helped secure. He's sending to tto Podesta first before the internal audit lawyers to get help covering his ass.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240

Also, apparently 1.68m is peanuts:

More context, some other past news was the hillary and bill moving a billion dollars from their clinton foundation to some middle eastern bank, so if if bill and hilldog are only briefly matching (((them))) all these jews have stashed away multiple lifetimes of money in their personal accounts.

>Mr. Kelly also was instrumental in my appointment by Mr. Kent to serve on the Coca Cola International Public Policy Advisory Board. Through this relationship, I have been able to get Coca Cola to sponsor many other Foundation initiatives and events such as the Hope Classic next year, supplying water to Haiti, investing in the Haiti hope juice as well as help individuals around the world, and support candidates running for office that President Clinton was supporting

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240 attached memo

Naughty Naughty Jeanne Lambrew

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32897

DNC Joint account in 2015?

what is it and why is it created before she was even the nominee

clinton is in this email chain

Fuck I didn't realize Terry Mcculif was on the actual board of directors of the CF. And he gives a half a mill to the wife of the prosecutor going after hillary? Why are these people not being strung up right this fucking second, JFC. Where is the god damned FBI?

Nothing damning, but a hilarious comment given the current state of events

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32461

2015 and still using fax machine

I'm not sure about the FBI, there were those supposed leaks/larps by the "FBI user" who was very clear about looking into the Clinton foundation. They may however have their hands tied by Comey who has a 20+ year history of being involved in every huge Clinton scandal where they got off scott free (Whitewater, WJC's pardons, Sandy Bergler and the most recent batch).
I've been starting to think for months now that the whole reason Obama put him in at the FBI was based on knowledge that he would have to cover for the Clintons yet again and had a proven track record of doing so.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33216

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priorities_USA_Action

Faxes have an elevated legal status in terms of transmitting legally binding documents. Some documents don't retain legally-binding status if received entirely digitally; fax machines are something of a stopgap between delivering a physical copy and a digital one, I think because the instant transmission and lack of ability to archive the raw data means it's harder to intercept, duplicate, and otherwise do stuff you're not supposed to do with it.

You need a fax machine if you're doing anything governmental.

t. Somebody who works with summons, subpoenas, and affidavits daily.

More explaining the scam for dim watt bulb Chelsea

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32631

Just an aside, but I've found it very annoying that Chelsea ([email protected]/* */) uses these alias names and emails for no fucking reason. It's all official, open business. Does that dumb cow actually think she's some sort of secret spy?

No, pc with a fax modem. add a scanner and printer and you have the same functionality

Find this dude and send him a cold beer- deserves it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT'S THE CONNECTION. VaAnon here- CuntCulliffe came into power 2014, FIRST thing he did was make a HUGE movement to restore voting rights to 300k felons, who are subsequently going vote Democratic. Additionally, many counties in Virgina use SorosTech voting machines.

the only public information is what has appeared in the Washington Post article…Not any fucking more its not!

More grammar, s/was/were/, one would think them being lawyers and other paper pushers they'd be more on top of it.

Functionality, but not legal status.

It's retarded, I know.

Probably bought their BAR exams with smooth talk and a generally advanced knowledge of laws. Mommy and daddy dearest probably sent them to the ivy's with a sizable donation pinned to their collar.

Unless they're doing inspections the other end would never know, point is faxes are readily capturable.

I know that, and you know that. But nobody high enough to change the law does, or at least doesn't care enough to.

Legally, you need a fax machine, if only to cover your ass.

Fair enough, but to address the assertion of a lack of ability to archive the raw data point, no, captured, easily.

Where's the PODESTA 19 download link?

It's probably a relic law from a technologically ancient decade. Fax machines were in common office use before desktop computers were, so that would have been the case at the time it was topical.

Did you know that faxes are still common enough to be worth spamming? And it's especially infuriating because there's no spam filter: every time you get sent anything you lose a page of paper and the ink that went on it. My office spends more on paper and ink that gets wasted to spam than we do for stuff we actually wanted to print, but we have to keep our fax line open for business reasons, so we can't just disconnect it.

You can setup a linux fax server to filter & capture, park it in front of an actual fax machine.

BUMP

Not important (although this could mean they had more moles in Bernie's campaign or someone tailing him) but interesting and revealing. Here's more of her posse being creepy mother fuckers and sneaking a pic of Bernie lounging at a pool on some trip.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32693

Ironically, despite having the crypt keeper looking head of a nursing home regular who smells like piss and constantly has crap in the corner of their mouth, the old commie fuck looks like he's in pretty good shape for his age. Bet they snapped this in the hopes it would make him look feeble but it just reinforced how much of a walking corpse the Lich Queen is.

nigger this is not new.

Shills in full force. Bump

You guys might be on to something good - looks like this is getting slid. Have a bump

Bumparoonee. Get fucked CTR.

Hey, can somebody please put the Podesta 19 emails on Mega or Archive.org for downloading?

Thanks!!!

guy who was creating most of these dig threads so nicely disappeared. just follow the directions
numbers for release 19 are 31818 - 33335

have a bump

Nigga it's 2gigs, 30000 emails.
If you know what LZMA is I'll do my best to compress it but I can't promise anything.

Otherwize you can

curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-31817\] -o "#1.eml"

pointless

Put the following into a command prompt:
curl wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[31818-3335\] -o "#1.eml"
Hit enter
Thats it
New batch will be downloaded to your HD

not pointless when it's not a sticky and there are CTR fags making multiple hillpepe threads. Why isn't this a sticky yet?

meh, probably because OP didn't put in the usual podesta thread text like in the other threads.

It was 3gigs, unable to get it any further down then 1.6gig so I'm not gonna upload. You'll have to curl it.

Please upload it on Mega or Archive.org, I don't care if it is 2 or 3 GB, I need it to make the Podesta 19 Attachments file from the .eml files.
Thanks again!

Or, you know, you could learn how to computer.

I don't know how to use those programming commands, but I can use my spider to download it all, I'm using it right now to do something else.

1200 pdfs now full text searchable

podestadocs.net/

Nigger are you serious

I have no idea how to use that code. Can you zip it all up and upload it somewhere so I can get this attachments stuff done, please? Thanks user.

what're you trying to do with the attachments? i've got a scraper running now and i'm saving and parsing them all

i just put them online at podestadocs.net

I put them on Archive.org, then advertise the free download on /leaked/ and lots of other places too.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32230

Confirming kikes behind 2008 crash.

about time for a sticky, amirite vols?

I used the spider on your site, and got no PDF files downloaded.

tbh I've never really cared about this whole "the jews are behind everything" idea.

But what the actual fuck.

no files are hosted on the web server – they are all in elastic search and converted to text for quick results

All the PDFs total 711 MB

Awwww heck, can't you just open an Archive.org account and zip 'em all up and upload them there? that site usually uploads stuff real quick.
Please try again, thanks.

Happy Hillary Birthday!!!

28,882 Emails From Hillary Clinton's Private Server

archive.org/details/28882EmailsFromHillaryClintonsPrivateServer

torrent of all pdfs: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8c69dfea2787689159f368ccb083af042b325569&dn=podesta%5Fpdfs%5Foct26.tar.gz&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittoreent.com%3A80

Alright, that's perfectly acceptable.

Thanks, user!!!

Hey, can you also make a magnet for the Podesta 19 emails released today too?

Nice try you piece of shit shill. Doublecheck all links before clicking anything.

Awww, poor baby, 28,882 emails from the private server can't be wrong!!!

Based Zyklon Ben.

You not happy?

Here's MORE!!!

archive.org/details/HILLARYEMAILSCOLLECTION
archive.org/details/HILLARYEMAILSWIKILEAKSLEAK
archive.org/details/hillary-clinton-emails-august-31-release

Stop being such a fucking nigger. It is one line of code. We gave it to you. you cut and paste that ONE FUCKIN LGINE into a terminal window and hit enter. If you can't handle that then I doubt you'll be any use actually going through the emails.

No worry bro. I am a Felon in Ohio. White and Voting Trump. Board of elections told me to get a Provisional paper ballot. I had no idea I could vote. They hammered alot of Whites into their Private prison corporations to Block future votes for White males.

PODESTA EMAILS DISAPPEARING

BACK EVERYTHING UP NOW

This basically confirms that Assange is dead and that WikiLeaks has been compromised.

prove it with an email ID that is now missing

I can't find any evidence that [email protected]/* */ was ever used nor that it is a real address. On the other hand, [email protected]/* */ is still showing up. Basically, do what said or get ready to be called a shill.

I got this from someone who said he was told by a colleague. There's thousands of emails, I'll keep looking, but I've several people saying similar things. I'll post proof as soon as I find it for myself, but it fits in with all the shady shit that's been going on recently.

The first 100 DOC files are now converted to text and uploaded for searching:

podestadocs.net

A list of all known emails used by HRC would be useful, it would help identify emails which have have been deleted.

Even if it's just a scare, it's entirely plausible that they could start deleting soon, if the govt gets its hands on WikiLeaks. I would download them all anyway.

PROOF

Forgive my ignorance - what am I looking at here? Proof that wikileaks has been compromised?

Emails are being deleted, that's all we know. Back up everything you can.

Is Brent Budowsky on her staff? I thought he was a journalist…why is he strategizing with Podesta?

Source/email ID of your first image? Searching wikileaks for the subject line brings up wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11131 which looks like the email you have there, only yours has completely different sender and recipients. Please provide a specific e-mail ID that is no longer available, or else you are concern trolling.

there it is

Here's the forwarded version. I'm not sure what that user is talking about

Asking for an email ID we can search that will come up missing. Difficult to understand?

no, the user that posted the random screen grab without sufficient info.

What makes you assume the emails are being deleted instead of user error, or the search function not working? If emails are being deleted, the only way to know would be to check old emails to make sure they're still there. If they're not, then they're being deleted.

So, which email ID?

1200 pdfs and 700 Word DOCs now indexed for searching

podestadocs.net

email IDs or gtfo

What the fuck are you even doing here being this fucking naive?

Fuck m8

looks like you're right
pic related
For those viewing though keep in mind he did not "" the string of characters with the @, this is (at least currently/now) required when using @ with search terms

I fucking really really hope we are wrong m8. If we are right they finally cracked the upper echelons of the secret team, or the jews, or whoever runs the highest cabal. If we are right, fuck I wanted those leaks so damn bad.

From what I've seen so far Podesta tends to have Hillary's emails name field filled in with just a capital "H" as the name. The [email protected]/* */ emails are from the Guccifer leaks with Sidney Blumenthal.

LEAVE NOW

Maybe you're right. I think we'll see in the upcoming weeks, that's probably the only way to have any proof of who is in control of WL.

what, are you theories sacrosanct?

hi shlomo

Look at those email that come up, they mention the hdr22 email from articles about how it was used to talk with Blumenthal. Also try using a search engine on the [email protected]/* */ address, lots of articles predating the podesta email leaks.

redpill me on the joos

perhaps you're right, it appears that way. I guess we'll know in the weeks coming up to November 8th if it's become a federal honeypot

That email still exists; It got re-released today with her reply:

I'd assume they remove the older one when it is superceded by this newer one.

Your 8 posts are very interesting and informative, friend. Thank you for sharing.

at what stage are you right now?

Im not sure, throw me some reference points that you hit. Im going to read about the Israel lobby next, so I guess Im nearly at the beginning stage. (Im on "The Secret Team" by L Fletcher Prouty and finished up Jean Raspail's "Camp of the Saints")

among others, lol, those aren't the only two books Ive ever read. Id recommend "The Devils Chessboard" too, but I would pay little attention to the authors derivations as they seem rather shaky and just generally incorrect, although I have no way of proving my opinion; that being said his presentation of facts is done quite well and it's a rather interesting novel

the address line is incorrect:
To: [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */
However, the "Madame Secretary" is correct and so is the subject line. Interesting. I guess they remove duplicates?
It seems as though the email was copied in its plain text format as seen in a browser, and forwarded to "ha16"… by "[email protected]/* */"

"""[email protected]""" = " ha | [email protected]/* */ | arycli | nton | . | com"

indeed

check out

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32249
archive.is/uuLSt
my.mixtape.moe/jumrjl.pdf

all email attachments now searchable – 3452 attachments, pdf, doc, and docx converted to text:

podestadocs dot net

archive.is/ANVkY

I thought you were bullshitting, but I looked in my batch and I did find this email which matches what you have. Can you all help me find this in the Wikileaks search? Looking up the eml # right now

Reddit just discovered a lot of the convos have been hidden in spam.

Halfchan is currently looking into it.

niggas please, i want to download eeeeeeeeeeeeerrything, but i have this question?

i want to see it on thunderbird with atttachments but if i get all podesta 19, then
a) then if i see podesta 23 should i append it or download everything again?
b)should i wait for podesta 999 ?? or get what i can while i can??????

What's the email id#?
Weirdly enough there's an email with the same subject, also from Robert Mook to Hillary. but using their other emails ([email protected]/* */) and ([email protected]/* */)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11131
Starts off with
yours is missing the 'e'
For my part I honestly can't recall seeing hdr22 emails in all the days I've been digging, only hdr29 and hrod17.

It seems like some emails do not show up in the search

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27973#searchresult

You're right, the search is not very good. That email ID should show up in the top results here

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Madam Secretary&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

I'll see about scraping all the email text and putting up a better search using Elasticsearch tmw

Very odd, thanks for this.

Spreadable meme

Beyond that [email protected]/* */ should be showing up in from/to email searches, but I get no results at all.

The spam stuff mostly looks like bots using things like "soros" to get around Podesta's filters. The "hidden messages" are such gems as pic related.

It's quite odd that spammers would be specifically targeting Podesta such that they reference Soros.

At least it appears to be a search issue on their end and not a loss of content. I'll scrape the existing ones now.

What a terrible consultant.
(aside: This is a good example of talking point memory holing. The DNC claimed they had "won the fight for equal pay for women" on their website as late as March 30th, 2014 (archive.is/rFxEz). Looking at the same source that Ballotpedia cites, on August 11th, 2015, that accomplishment is nowhere to be found (archive.is/7lXYK) Still trying to make an info graphic for this to spread to normalfags. If any user wants to take a shot at it, I'll do my part to spread it.)

Not as odd as you would think
419scam.org/emails/2014-05/22/00655584.7.htm
observer.com/2010/11/george-soros-is-probably-not-issuing-grants-via-email-spam/

That's a heck of an issue when I can search the subject, email addresses, specific phrases and still get nothing. Really makes me wonder what may have been slipping through the cracks.

reee

Search is somewhat broken, specifically when searching for email addresses, and user made the ==colossal fucking leap== to conclude that emails were being removed from the site.

Best case scenario is that they're working to implement the 33k leak and reusing common libraries that are also used in podesta, and changed something that inadvertently fucked podesta, I guess.

FOCUS ANONS. The website is fine. Holy derailing batman. Extreme red pill material here. Top banking connections: BET TZEDEK ("THE HOUSE OF JUSTICE") - LOS ANGELES JEWISH CRIME ORGANIZATION. "There is no way of telling how many lives have been ruined for the greed of SANDOR SAMUELS, DAVID PASTERNAK and TERRY FRIEDMAN." Created models of fraud causing 2008 financial crisis. we are getting fucking close, faggots. godspeed and let's hope we don't all suicide soon. IT'S HABBENING goyim.

ERIC HOLDER smiling for a picture with BET TZEDEK, Jewish Organized Crime Syndicate linked to Countrywide collapse.
archive.is/tdjK7

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59m3n3/wikileaks_there_are_secret_messages_in_the_email/
This reddit thread regarding hidden messages in spam in the emails pointed out that at least two of the emails contain what seem to be some kind of password or code in their subject lines.

hqvjru rw6: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32074
bddyap 1k4: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15593

Maybe I'm just seeing ghosts, but the number of characters seems to match the amount in that Bet Tzedek group mention above, only in reverse order. The two emails seem to follow the same format, generic spam-emails that for some reason end in a [xxxxxx xxx] series of random letters/numbers.

Oh fuck it's personal now soros.

Besides Timor is pretty much an extension of Australia nowadays. They don't have the ability to extract the oil.

Link to actual email please.

This makes me angry with Americans. That's what the latest administration has done – made other countries mad with the American People because of the extremely poor decisions made by their leadership.

USA needs Australia. If they start pushing us around, well, maybe they should remember our biggest trade partners are China and surrounding Oceania and we'll maintain those relationships out of national necessity no matter that the US might dislike them.

Link to actual email please.

This makes me angry with Americans. That's what the latest administration has done – made other countries mad with the American People because of the extremely poor decisions made by their leadership.

USA needs Australia. If they start pushing us around, well, maybe they should remember our biggest trade partners are China and surrounding Oceania and we'll maintain those relationships out of national necessity no matter that the US might dislike them.

Think about it this way: there is not enough demand for oil in the current global marketplace, so this is basically just damage control for oil prices.
Make sure that newly discovered sources of oil remain in the hands of those without the will or ability to extract it and you keep that oversupply in manageable amounts.
Also, East Timor as a weak, fledgling nation won't have the knowledge or guts to stand up to (((Multinationals))) when they come knocking and asking for the contract to extract the oil.

Demand is irrelevant. It exposes a concerted effort to impinge upon Australian interests just miles off the Australian coast.

I think we underestimate how much oil is still needed.
Not only for fuel, but also for manufacturing products, particularly computer parts.

If we run out of oil. Game over.

sometimes i think, soros is right and you all deserve to die

I'm not trying to justify the actions, I'm just trying to figure out why. The importance of oil to the US is partly secondary to its value as a moneymaker and its political importance which is completely ass-backwards in my opinion.
There has to be more to it than just "xD lets fuck wiht aus"

*Importance of oil as a resource

I've noticed we've conserved our reserves a lot more than other countries. Particularly shale oil.

Another point to note - East timor acts as a final buffer to Asia. I think the papuans, pacifics and timorese all agree the bigger threat to their existence is to the north.

That's the biggest issue from the mail. Soros is now a threat to Australia's interests.
Which means, he must be buying out our media and politicians now and also rigging our elections.

Last election seemed rather bogus.
The media is woefully PC lately.
The immigrants are somehow still flooding in.
And the politicians seem to be saying nothing but lies.

Moral is - don't cuck yourself for greed like Turnbull.

You have a point.

Post a fucking link.

Apologies for not looking, but do post the link when posting screenshots.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32358

Guys.. I'm a dummy, pls help.

Can someone clear up what the released _Clinton_ emails were supposed to be?
What was the reasoning in why those emails were selected to be released?

Why isn't this included in them?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32782

Also, I get that the released Clinton emails supposedly span from 30 June 2010 to 12 August 2014, but a bunch of Podesta emails in that span that were sent to and from [email protected]/* */ don't seem to be listed in the Clinton emails.

13516 2013-11-07 16:47 Re: Materials for Advisory Council Meeting on November 12, 2013
11873 2014-06-08 12:11 Re: Fw: Update
13439 2014-06-18 19:56 Fw: Fwd: Wildlife Trafficking
29990 2013-06-11 14:14 Monthly Tracking Report for May 2013
7250 2013-07-09 12:58 CGI Advisory Group Meeting: Friday, July 12th, at Noon
27294 2013-10-06 12:57 Monthly Tracking Report for September 2013
4404 2013-11-07 14:29 Materials for Advisory Council Meeting on November 12, 2013
14430 2014-05-27 07:12 Re: a little help please for VA.

Are those then among the personal emails she destroyed?
Because they definitely seem work related, see Image.

Interesting.
Folks at reddit only checked the sandra name, but didn't check the sender domain, darx.com
Darx is also connected to the apms group, which are big in asia. (Malaysia, singapore and indonesia)

Dunno what to do with it, maybe a redditor (uh) can post it there and see if they can find anything.

forgot this, nothing of value for sure, but a nice coincidence on the subjects.

darx hackable (see copyright link).
mail is searchable.
archive.is/XLEUU

Relevant metadata scraped from /podesta-emails/ updated for #19 Edition, 6 columns of data, 33335 rows:
emailid, sender, receiver, copied, date, subject

podesta-20161026.csv:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=54659950806143423189

podesta-20161026.db:
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=39460259455996572636

This is from an old leak (check the previous threads for info on this.) There exists only one email from, to or copied at this domain in the leaks so far and it is this email you shared.

Trying to curl them will result in an error if they've been removed so it should be an easy test. Which ones are supposedly missing that were previously there? I can check against old databases to see if emailid's have changed.

So did anyone see this thread?
Brenda Snipes

Let's see what we find.

The next lot just came out, requesting whoever knows ow to make a proper thread to start one.

Thanks for tip.

Thanks, already curling.

Are any of you having problems with the website? The curl download is going ok but the website is slow af and has been for the past day or so.

My script throws an error when the server is taking long to respond. This is more errors than typical for me, but errors are common when the new leak drops as everyone is downloading all at once.

>From:[email protected]/* */
>To: [email protected]/* */
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21368#efmHSUHSk
archive.is/vFmic
Only shit I found which is odd. Means Clinton's meeting is a new move they're making.

Given the news, this becomes suspicious.

Which means either it's not connected.
Or Obama dealt the same shit Hillary is dealing.

append them, and download as soon as they come out

append them, and download as soon as they come out

I just put them in separate folders. I have 20 folders now in thunderbird for podesta.

Thats the same email I have in thunderbird, downloaded through curl. It also has an attachment. I couldn't find it last night on wikileaks website but I do know it is in batch 17.

Proof: Assange is either captured or dead.

please post a link, not just a screencap

Weren't your claims debunked yesterday evening? And that's why that thread was deleted? It's no longer in the catalog.

No it wasn't "debunked" just like the veritas videos weren't "debunked". For some reason I got a posting error in that other thread, something like "specified thread doesn't exist"

The email # is 27973, you can look at it yourself on wikileaks website, kike

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27973
So you gonna cop to being a retard, or just out yourself as a shill?

Holy mother of samefag.

I vote for retard, I feel like a nice guy today.