Clown Trend is taking over my Town

Thank you Corrupt Bullshit MSM for blowing this shit out of proportion! It get even worst, they start to attack! The fuck is going on? Today the Corrupt Lügenpressgave a warning out. Now they start to kill them! What the fuick is going on?

archive.is/ImCKC
A horror clown in Berlin threatened a group of teenagers and was then stabbed with a knife.
The 16-year-old with the clown mask was seriously injured by the mess in the district of Lichterfelde and had to be operated in the hospital, as the police reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldclown.com/
archive.is/I9LO7
dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1338130.html
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=500598
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a video of one in Aus

That's where my sides took on their own trajectory.

More of it needs to happen, beat the senseless shit out of them.
What's worse is now there's that faggot dressing up like batman as a 'counter clown', beat his stupid arse too.
I'm regularly watching their posts to see if any of them dare stray out my way (I live in the boonies) but no luck yet. Have a shotgun and saltshot (usually for the johos) ready to go.

It's called Justice.

It's a sign of the end times.

yes, these dickheads need to suffer!

there is a guy at my workplace, telling me how he dress as clown and goes at night on the street. This faggot is an absolutely joke. i will piss in his coffee tomorrow!

Have some fun OP! :^)

if i remember correctley, this shit started years ago with a post on /x/ where someone posted these images of a clown standing in the middle of the night on some random places. How did everything went down from there?

This is what should happen to every kid with a clown mask

the fuck

some people on the ground who directly call the police when they see these fucking clowns would be good.

pathetic

Hey guise if I saw one of these guys in the street i'd totally run them over XDDDDSjde lel jk

earlier this year when the meme energy was really buzzing I made a joke to a cousin who is afraid of clowns, that I was going to dress up like pennywise and wait for him one night in the sewer grate near his apartment. It wasn't long after that the troubles began, I may have caused all this. Please meme responsibly gentlemen.

the one from my workplace is an ex-'hell's angels', i don't even know why he is buying into this media shit?

I'm a prac teacher and this fucking clown bullshit is pissing me off. Americanism has corrupted the minds of the youth.

All the Stage 3 students are memeposting faggots and the kindergartners have to be reminded that the clowns aren't actually coming to murder them.

Oy gevalt! Clown sightings in Israel! Hollywood miraculously predicted clown epidemic and is making new movie about those nasty clowns. One of them reminds popular republican hitler, that's another shoah!

My sister is afraid to go outside at night because of these fucking clowns on the news. She's an adult with two kids. There could be a fucking nuclear war soon and she's afraid of idiots dressing up as clowns. I hate the fucking news.

boots on the ground and call the police when ever you spot one of those fucker.

Shit like this has happened before where this type of faggot will do a hoax robbery etc and one of them ends up shot dead.
Sweet/Darwinian justice, should happen more.

How is this political at all?

It's just a non sensical distraction stay on point faggots

PIERROT

Clown hysteria is a psyop on how to properly force a meme that has effects on the physical world. The white/gold dress is another example of a government forced meme.
t.schizophrenic knower of things

Feels like hillary came up with it and they're actually doing what she says. Like the dumb donald duck idea. -Roll eyes-

Only 1 digit iq niggers believe this.

It's like they are test-running artificial memes.
First testing their reach (dress), now adding some suggestion to the mix (clowns).
Of course there must be more cases, but these two are the most obvious.

I think ISIS is also one of these, just aimed at sandniggers not middle-class whites

Target practice

Where is the ICDF? Wasn't there an user here that was head of a clown college or something and warned about the Jewish subversion of traditional Euro clowns?

Also, I'm fairly certain this is a Mason op, reeks of Mason kikery tbh with the abductions etc

I thought about dressing up as a cheeki breeki anti-clown vigilante this weekend, protecting my village from ebil murderclowns.

Should I?

It's hilarious and pathetic to see newspapers with page taking articles of "Clown hysteria is overstated".

I'll never understand this meme. Has it something to do with American children being sexually abused by clowns?
I have seen 'IT', I would recommend you actually rewatch it, because the clown is the least surreal or horrifying part of the entire movie. All the clown does is show up and dish out sick bants, its hilarious.

If the image is your costume? Yes.

Make them repent (with the mace)

meme magic.

Had this shit in my city.

The Clown got attacked by the locals. Fucking straya.

Now this would fuck with people.

That's proper intimidating.

No, I have a GP-5, an M52 helmet, a surplus DPM jacket, grey jeans, and some military boots, proudly made in the USA.

Even though I am a Britbong.

Perhaps to empty the potential for us creating something similar.

I'm sure the insane clown posse subculture can be used to fuck with them.

You are bang on.

I think ISIS originally started as a stand alone complex.

When and where did this clown thing first start?
Do any of you fellas know off hand?

Pic related

Link? I can't find it.

yeah nah

I will say, this meme failed. Because people could tell it was a forced meme straight aware.

Artificial memes take skills that the government probably lack. Why?
Because the only people that get jobs there lie through their teeth to get them. So they're actually hiring shitty 'meme professional' (that profession is fucking hilarious now that I think about it)

Top Kek.

Too much distance. A flail would do.

Those better be properly made. They look like they'd do serious damage.

are we living in fucking biazzaro dimension now?
is this fucking saints row?
one of these freaks got shot out here

Anons see it as a forced meme, but it's legitimately scaring normies that were already afraid of clowns.
What I'm wondering is who would benefit from increasing fear levels in an already on-edge nation.

It's an old Chinese cavalry weapon, you better bet it's been tested for effectiveness.

Not where I live. See
People here are meme kings. That's why a disproportionate amount of trolls are strayan.

Sorry I don't have a full set of Templar armour to deus vult clowns with, I simply have Russian surplus and a crudely made anti-clown sign.

worldclown.com/

thats me user, sorry im a yank so I was asleep but yeah contact the WCA, there are alot of clowns who have been in the buisness of cheering up dying old people and making kids laugh since the 1970s and they are completely outraged by this cancer. this entire meme is destroying the reputation of people who spend their freetime trying to make people happy by conflating them with some low-brow stereotype of John Wayne Gacey

I'll give you that, strayans are top tier shitlords m8.

Maybe it's a good thing. People have gotten too comfortable, and the world is becoming an increasingly dangerous place. If it takes pranksters dressed as clowns to make people think twice about whether it's safe to be wandering around alone at night, so be it. At least they wont end up raped or dead.

Those kids need to learn how to deal with fear and overcome it.
That's the only positive from this clown memery.

I don't think they're mutually exclusive.

This may be a psyop to prepare people for real horror.
We might be getting ready, but most normies think the world is all fun and games.

Post-ironic memes began to hit facebook.
Thank Trump for that.

This

Its literally the ball and chain of a flail with another weighty ball attached to it though

Shit is so gay… in all instances its reported as "creepy clown" . with no sighting of violence.. In

NJ they have emailed a warning to every parent with a kid in pub school ((pic related)) informing them to be scared.

I smell kike involvement now.

Nah, I don't think the grand orients are involved. I would have known.
Great lodges have certainly nothing to do, since they are independent entities.
T. Freemason informer.

Fuck you. Kills off alls the trash so people can walk at night again.

I figured it wasn't a cavalry-exclusive weapon, but
is much less than ideal for close contact when you're on foot. Especially if you have to pick up momentum before striking.

AYO
HOL UP
ARE THE JEWS BEHIND THIS?

Link or it didn't happen

Yeah I think that's probably correct. Plus the fact the narrative conforms amongst different news sources - which indicates a level or collusion

Can't hurt to have some caution until we get there.

The MSM is hyping this shit like there's no tomorrow. Even my local paper reported on it, even though there hasn't even been a sighting.

Definitely pushing a narrative here then.

If Trump loses, start dressing like clowns and kill niggers each night.

I'm getting a mac tonight mask and new converses.

Creepy clown trend are spreading like bushfire in Victoria. This is not good because niggers will do that as well. Vicfags please stay safe!

archive.is/I9LO7

here you go, was out of a car but still funny as fuck.

dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1338130.html

clown craze is a media/government psyop, unleashing their MKULTRA crazies on us in a last attempt at keeping power

these aren't clowns, user– those are their faces.

ahahahaahaahahahaa

the way he backs down like a little pussy ahahahha

i'm not sure when it started but its been happening for at least two years now. last year for sure but definitely not as frequent.

I can confirm that in Aus it has only started in the last couple of months but it's come through like a steamroller with reports out of every major city and even some remote sightings.

Being a slav is like being blessed.

but why?

I don't understand this trend. Don't they have two working brain cells that they would seriously piss them off.

t. Aussie

Well, most people who aren't from here wouldn't be expecting a bunch of 12 year olds to be packing knives and screwdrivers and shit. Maybe the dumb shit was some ebin travelling prankster.

In my opinion, this is a self-correcting problem.
Eventually enough of these asshats will get arrested, shot, stabbed, or beat down for trying to "prank" the wrong people and it'll stop on it's own.
In the meantime, just sit back and enjoy the stupidity.I know I will.

Especially knives that unfold fast enough to catch their victim before he flees.

Halloween are coming so there are going to be more clowns coming soon. Clown hunting need to be legal to rid of the stupidity!

The memes, Jack!

This is fucking hilarious. I'm waiting till they start torture and murder.

same here. we've had one sighting in this area and it turned out to be a false flag. some high school kid shopped a clown standing next to a road sign and uploaded it to facebook. caused a mini panic before someone pointed out the pixels. didn't stop everyone from losing their shit though. shows how drastically the narrative has changed because last year it wasn't taken seriously as all. when it made the news it was filed under oddly enough or joked about by the anchors. seemed everyone was under the impression that is was nothing more than a few scattered retards mimicking those scary clown pranks on yt. now however they're reporting on people carrying weapons or trying to lure children/women into the woods.

Its either a ridiculous psyop or the symptom of a 'dead but doesnt know it yet' society.

I wonder if wiemar germany had any instances of extremely strange crimes at the very end.

How are clowns scary? I never got it.

Juggalos have become an epidemic. Drop a nuke on The Gathering.

Ameriburger here, this has been happening around these parts for a good 10+ years or so. Back when I was in highschool there was a group of degenerates that did this creepy clown shit with a large group. Apparently it was some "juggalo" group that listens to some shit "insane clown posse" gang music. I don't know if this is just the group spreading or a mix of jewish MSM propaganda they are taking advantage of, or if the group got easily co-opted and members spread for fear propaganda, but every single one of them are degenerates. I would recommend shooting on sight, they call themselves a "family" and act like some sort of shit cult. They would go around baiting people with one clown out on their own with lots of others on standby, if the single clown couldn't hold their own they would group up and beat the shit out of the stranger. As far as I remember they usually use hatchets, and there is a shit ton of infighting between different sects in the gang. The only time they put their shit aside is near Halloween. This clown shit is not all that unusual near my area, and every year or so someone gets attacked with a hatchet. About 5 years ago they were finally labeled a terrorist group and put on the gang watch list. This whole strange creepy clown shit does seem to fit what these fucks have been doing in my area for years.
What this user said except I would recommend napalm

Fucking magnets

warning coloration and asymmetry. which is funny because you dont see liberals admiting their purple haired fat ugly trannies are scary looking

to protect the children of course, they need another fictional character to help them not be afraid of other fictional characters.

Pussy children being pussified by parents who have been pussified through a life of being sheltered to anything ebil or nasty

no one knows how they even work

Witnessed, great quads user.

Or this? It would wipe the idiots out.

Do you have a idea why the clown cults are doing this? I know they do this to strike the fears in the people's hearts but for what reason?!?

It was probably a Jewish viral marketing scheme that got out of hand. Once people actually began getting hurt, they had to shut it down. Some Jew trying to sell an "app" presumably paid some retards in the beginning, and then it got out of hand.
I hope it cost the Jews money. Like their paris terrorism nigger pushing movie "bastille day" that they can't release now since GTA Nice took place.

So, should I buy a mail vest in order for their hatchets and knives to not kill me?
Are the functional ones even sold? I don't want to get ripped off by buying some LARP bullshit on eBay.

Juggalos are all sorts of annoying. I wouldn't be surprised if every user went to a high school with at least one douche that wouldn't shut the fuck up about ICP.

Get a steel shield and a gladius. Back it up with a gun.

I think killer clowns are the least of your problems OP.

But they are distracting people away from the civil war so why would this be least of our problems?

A classic example of a copycat crime. If only the MSM hadn't shilled them so much.

Don't you think that's a little overkill?

This is obviously a kike psyop. Soon one of those (((clowns))) will commit a false flag and by PURE COHENCIDENCE it will be discovered he was an avid Trump supporter! Then the media will roll out stale memes comparing Trump to a clown and start another propaganda battle and it will all fail miserably again

It's a man in a fucking costume that may or may not be appalling. Either way it's a man, and he obeys the exact same physical laws as everything else, i.e you completely understand the threat and therefore retain a level of control.

What always scared me was The Ring-tier horror, supernatural stuff that you have no understanding of how functions and hence can't do anything about.

clown v sks

Where can I get a gladius that is not LARP expensive garbage?

My best guess is they are taking advantage of the media attention that is being churned out to spread their cult. The musicians are denouncing this stuff, however they also cried muh discrimination when their gang was put on the gang watch list. It is possible they aren't involved, however what is going on really does fit their usual activities. I don't know how they would have spread to other nations without the help of some kikes though. Maybe the clowns and the media memed irresponsibly. If they are the ones doing this it could just be for the hell of it, the juggalos just enjoy random acts of violence. If they aren't involved then there is no reason to mourn if they get caught in the crossfire. As far as I know the ICP groups wear face paint, while the clown sightings that the media is freaking out about are wearing actual masks, so it could be a different group, or maybe a different sect. It could also be as normal as the media just trying to bury clinton scandals. This traveling to different countries is what stands out as really strange to me.

not that I think this phenomenom deserves as much attention as it has, but guy dressing up as batman to fight back those clowns sounds kinda fun

Soon some dude will dress as bane.
And counter him.

I am undecided as to whether it is a good or bad idea.

>>>/reddit/

Faggots, the clowns are only doin it for the lulz.

They are luring children/women into bush and you think they are going it for lulz? You are really stupid.

are you saying there's (((someone))) trying to subvert and discredit clowns?

are clowns redpilled?

its viral marketing for the remake of Stephen King's IT

considering King is a rampant homo liberal, I say fuck this bullshit

ur mom made you for the lulz
clowning people up is a serious matter

This pls sage this thread its the same thing they do here with Southpark

They better not try any creepy clown shit on Halloween, or they will be in for a nasty surprise.

The clowns are the red pill.

user, I am starting to find the clown creepy. The psy op or whatever thing is working.

Doesn't mean you can't give her a pie.

>The Purge for tweens

Lemme guess…whoever is TOO smart gets killed?

Did you read that before you hit New Reply?

If there's any day tailor-made for creepy clown shit, it's Halloween.

Also, stumbled across this the other day. I don't have coulrophobia, but I think I could develop it if I watch this vid one more time.

get clowned

I fail to see the problem.

That's why I said it. I'll not take kindly to dicks trying to fuck over my night.

They kill the people who failed the standardized test.

"What the–?!"
"What's wrong, Kek Wizard Trump?"
"Remember all the shekels we took out of that Orc temple? They're gone!"
"Oy, what a shoah! Incidentally, I'd better leave right now if I want to get back to my village before Shabbos."

it's just a dude in costume and a mask fam.

user, have you ever seen 20 spics pour out of a '98 Chevy Blazer? I have.

The fact you pussies havnt realized this is a forced meme urging folks to dress up and "Purge" makes me disappoint.

Yeah, but I was referring to the inevitable plot-twist that won't be in the trailer.

"Trick or treat." For some people, the trick IS the treat. Dress up as a baseball player so you have an excuse to carry a bat.
Or dress as Batman Beyond if you want to spend the night hunting them.

Get clowned more! Now beat me cause I am straya!

Also, be aware that shills are posting from medical offices and such, a "Drumph" faggots banned IP prevented me from posting earlier.

that's only half a family user!

You say that, but has anyone ever seen Krinkles the Clown and Megyn Kelly together at the same time?

I rest my case.

Certainly is when you give costume cuties candy laced with tranquilizers.

Dude, you don't need roofies. Just find the girl with the sluttiest costume and buy her a couple of drinks.

I am watching them so I will let you know how bad or good of the movie.

It's not a problem for me. I just go to the area that have different IPs.

learn how to kill people when you stab them. a knife is a lethal weapon and you are a disgrace if you only wound with it.

Clowns are a sign of chaos, even if these are real people doing it for their own entertainment, they were inspired by something else, somewhere along the line they were inspired by something much less wholesome.

its no coincidence this began to occur as the overton window shifted

the fuck, man.

The dude in the mask is generally hoping that you'll get scared and run away. If it looks like they're running towards you with something in their hand, tell them to stop or you'll shoot (provided there's time), and then give them three rounds center of mass.

Kind of hard to clown around when you're dead.

This thread is the first I've heard of this retardation.

Yup this add a extra reason to the rope of the day. Stupid people are going to hang along with the libtards.

Depending on what budget? This is from a website that sells good swords, recommended by a guy who really knows his shit.
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=500598

Post vid of you getting hit with it then :^)

Shit that blue collar clown looks purposeful

OP talks about this like it's common knowledge and been going on for awhile. I'm glad I'm not in his realty bubble.

A CCW is pretty effective clown mace.

These are just shitheels from trailer parks that saw it on the news and think they should go out and do it too. Removing honk will only lower coors light and pall mall sales locally.

Holy fuck I need to use this from now on.

are they going to show underage sex this time or it'll be only the le epic clown movie

I know.

It's not funny when this is blown completely out of proportion.

NIGGER I WOULD RATHER LEARN SMITHING IN ORDER TO MAKE MY OWN BLADE.
I DON'T WANT "HISTORYCAL ACCURACY".
I WANT EFFECTIVENESS IN ORDER TO DEFEND MYSELF FROM SPOOKCLOWNS.

Get yourself a $10 machete then you massive faggot. 2 of them if you feel cheeky.

Niggers are fucking scared as shit about this. Its so funny, nigs are so superstitious it is hilarious. Thats why you can find so many vids online of people dressing up as zombies and going into "tha hood" to scare these people, they give the best reactions.

I think we should use this as an opportunity to scare nigs away from the polls or something.

but historically accurate blades are effective and basic.
if you want basic shit, just sharpen some knives and make some padded armor mixed with cardboard or hard paper mache

wtf how do you make this? Where do you start from?

You're a fucking clown is a big putdown here. We have a very low tolerance for clowns, mostly because of the massacres in the 70s, clowns fought for 40 years to be allowed to work parties, fetes, carnivals again and it's a tightly regulated industry. Amateur clowns and people dressing up is an automatic beating, even before all this shit went viral.

I guess the American equivalent of the insult is you're a fucking white male.

Another chimpout coming soon.

No it has to do with Jews pushing a meme to destroy any tie to European culture.

You need to be a male model to do this effectively. Otherwise she'll yell about 'just because I am dressed this way doesn't mean you can…' blah blah blah

Where the fuck do you live in the world? That sounds crazy

What happened?

Hey I watched it all. I am wrong. The end is actually chilling.

clearly you don't belong here

This is new to me.

The ironic use of 'wtf' has gotten into me lately, same with 'smh' 'tbh' 'fam' etc.

I actually don't know shit about any of these, for real (except the part that paper hardens if you press it strong enough).

Are you talking about a hospital with free wifi?

It could be an urgent care or whatever. Point is, be aware that shills are making use of public wifi access points to shill harder.

Have fun with those STD's faggot.

Find a wife and become a man instead loser.

Will the clowns start the RaHoWa?

This, honestly.

I have a fear of clowns inspired by Shriners(facet of kike masonry) almost running me over with a clown car at a parade, anyone have similar experience?

Sorry to be that faggot, but some people have a legitimate phobia of clowns, likely because the face paint and other features set off the uncanny valley reaction. Since they see it as children and don't understand why they feel uncomfortable they develop a phobia that sticks with them. The scary clown meme is older than IT by several years at least.

It's good for protecting against arrows, but still, always doubt chink quality.

I bet you ironically take it up the ass too

smguanimegril.jpeg

How do we use this momentum against (((them)))??

They're setting them up let's knock em down before they do and run off laughing.

I haven't figured out how yet, any suggestions?

fucking KEK

fuck man what rock have you been living under, shit was all over the news.

fuck i can still see it no matter how much i drink

Turns out people with autism and assburgers are afraid of clowns. Has something to do with how they process faces.

Why not dress as moonman instead?