Here's the link in case you would like to comment:
youtube.com/watch?v=p9zRjOenFrg

MP4 ready to go for you anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/sarah-fitzsimmons-8104396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn son, this is older than hillary

That's pretty old m80.

Also here's a reaction image from this video.

Jumping up and down like a fucking spoiled Jew brat.

This is old.

Heh I remember this it's from back in march

You're right. Why was this on the front page of gatewaypundit. I hadn't seen it. Thought it was new.

Well, it seems there's something more. Some guy in the commentaries said :
Which one was he talking about ?

long cut

Everytime.

Somebody doxxed (((her))) in the commentaries :
linkedin.com/in/sarah-fitzsimmons-8104396

backgrounds and interests. I am a gregarious information omnivore, an exceptional listener,
and passionate about communicating with people across cultures and socioeconomic
circumstances, with mutual respect and dignity.
I'd say the video proves otherwise.

look at that nice girl

So much autism from that one image and I love how the girl is laughing at him for it.

and then they start going on about the potato famine

Fucking hell, I'm not even a yank and this video fills me with a sort of smug, patriotic glee.

God speed you magnificent bastards.

Wow, he was really triggered

At 7:09 she states that in the future protests like this will be considered "hate speech".

In all earnesty, he seems like a nice guy and one I would easily befriend, no matter his views. I just saw the follow-up vid and he seems a bit conflicted in his own views, defending them, and also conflicted in attacking Trump's views (of what he's read on HuffPost) that he's just not clued in completely. The company you keep etc. as we see from the original video.

I could make him a cool faggot in less than three months.

Can someone make a clip of this portion of the video?

get video downloadhelper for firefox
download video
edit it

i gotchu fam

It's old, but it's gold.

TOPKEK

She used to be thin.

Whatcha sliding, kike?

TRIGERRED AS FUCK

this is fucking hilarious. Thanks for posting OP

Needs more flouride, double cheese, freedom, xenoestrogens and democracy tbh

Democracy is fine if you all agree with me.

T. Fat Anarchist

*Kauket

I have to say this brings much pleasure to me. Ex Holla Forums, so you understand where I'm coming from.

A fat autist raging over people chanting USA is music to my soul

SAGE for old as fuck video pointlessly sliding other more important shit

Not OP, but why so Gran Autismo? This is funny as fuck

It's an old one but didn't get enough meme traction unfortunately.

I think it's because they're so obviously Jewish, the kosher portions of the "alt-right" (or whatever you'd call this ideological sphere) feel uncomfortable making fun of Jews.

My favorite combo.

I'd still rekt her.

It might be but I don't think it is, the only meme worthy thing is the fat guy and in the end he's not really evil, just a big faggot. The chick is your average feminist tard so compared to the other cunt chimpout we've seen before this is nothing.

Do you have any examples of libtards throwing a literal tantrum and screaming like the fat jew did? I mean in the context of Trump.

Plus, the goony face of the jewess is priceless. This definitely had above average meme potential.

Did he get an aneurism fam?

I hate to think what would happen if someone said MAGA. The poor fellow might mcdouble eat himself to death.

Looks like cholesterol is pretty high with this one

The jewess is nothing compared to big red and the fat guy despite being a tard sort of redeems himself in another video. Also checked.

Big Red is like 3 or 4 years old IIRC

In what way?

I know she's an old meme but one the scale of cunt chimpout the jewess doesn't really stand out, and the fat guy in the other video just proves he's a fat faggot rather than an evil leftard, other than the screencap I left earlier in the thread he's not worth that much.

I LABEL THEE: FAT ANARCHIST. TWO MCDOUBLE CHEESEBURGERS PER PROTEST

He recorded his an herbicide?

Herocide*

Democracy right here, folks. Need just a little extra touch of freedom

He recorded his freedomcide
(supersize it)

Yo OP, you made my laugh. I needed that. Thanks.

*me
ty

deus vult

When you hear some accurate racial or social denegration that describes you and it causes intense pain because it's true and the triggered person tries to censor/intimidate you into silence

When you pretend to care about something to seem big in front of an audience to seem moral and gain social status

White guy is virtue signaling, not triggered… and yes it's an important distinction

fixed that OP pic for ya.

Thanks.

kek

jewish kid cranked

While we're posting old clips of shit, here have .webm related of infamous KKK race terrorist and known Trump supporter Sam Hyde.

I love how his manboobs jiggle with frevor and excitement. They jiggle faster because his body tension is higher than the one of the average female and also the gland/fat tissue is smaller in size which means the frequency is expected to higher aswell.

Sage

das it mane

I remember that girl. Gold.

I remember that girl. Gold.

kek

I hope Trump repays our efforts by banning niggers from music and replacing the vacuum with vaporwave. It's truly going to be the sign of a golden era.

Remember when niggers were shooed away from a restaurant because it decided to play only classical music? Just like that. Build a sound wall in Detroit and the southern border that plays vaporwave 24/7 and MAGA.