Joe Biden on Suicide Watch. Trump Says Anytime, Anyplace Faggot

archive.is/GziX3

I think Trump misunderstood. Joe didn't want to fight, he wanted to fuck

And by Trump he meant Barron

Yeah. Biden sounded extremely gay.

Reminder Biden is literally retarded.

He looks like a reanimated corpse.

has ctr mobilized troops on youtube,i'm seeing lots of copy paste fact check sjills.

Of course

Most do the same sloppy-ass job as they do here, they're hit-and-run types. I see them a lot on the James O'Keefe vids, they don't bother trying to make any coherent point, they just post "haha this is stupid/fake/bullshit/conspiracy theory xD" and leave.

Also pls somebody webm/mp4 Trump's response and post it here, my system is shit so I can't view it.

More of biden

He probably wanted to be at the bottom anyway.

Have a WebM since OP is a faggot

Trump is truly a fuckin badass

also thanks for being a non faggot and making a webm

Little Biden is only kept around as a signalling device to idiot whites who still think in the mindset of "muh democrats are for the working class!".

He's completely worthless otherwise.

Biden is the kind of asshole that shows up with his armed friends behind the barn. I don't think he was talking about a fair fight.

You mean the big black bucks that loosen up his hole for trump

That was fucking beautifully done.

Silly Biden…Trump isn't an 11-year-old girl.

Wait why's there a pumpkin

It was a rural area, they were on a truck bed on top of barrels of hay. Cheesy as fuck, but it was actually in some remote field.

Halloween is in less than a week, man. Trump was probably within half a mile of the nearest corn maze.

White supremacy, apparently.

Most accurate filename ever

The first days of trumps presidency he bare knuckle fist fights joe biden behind congress

now im fucking mad

I hope Trump kills him

Trump showed who was the boss of the gym.
FUCK YOU BIDEN !