NEW EPISODE

NEW EPISODE
mega:///#F!FthGQTbZ!BWX0FUcahW-1InJ4MhVk6A

btw last thread reached bump limit and beyond.

Do people here legitimately watch a propaganda show about getting white girls to fuck spics?

I thought it's gonna replace Gravity Falls. It didn't.

You're not too wrong considering the last episode had a scene full of racemixing and gay couples. So the show is propaganda for racemixing and cuckqueaning. (((Disney))) can eat a million dicks.

Isn't every current year american product is?

Mostly.

Where's Face the Music?

Hacksaw Ridge was quality entertainment without even an ounce of poz.

Good thing I'm a weeb.

Mel can't stand against (((them))) for too long.

Same. Most anime may be crap but at least it's crap for reasons other than brainwashing.

Mel is gonna break soon enough again. This time (((they))) won't brainwash absolutely everyone now that most people have opened their eyes.

I'm trying to think of non-pozzed American media, and I can't think of any cartoons or comics. All that's coming to mind is Hell or Highwater and Hacksaw Ridge from 2016.

Over the Garden Wall had no racemixing or liberal propaganda of any sorts. It barely even had niggers, there was just one in the real world for like 10-15 minutes. Furthermore it had more conservative lessons of manning up and taking responsibilities for your actions and for those of your little brother. It's also good and short(it's a 12 episode miniseries, 10 minutes each) that wraps it's plot nicely, and I hope they never do a sequel to ruin the show. The only thing I dislike are the Tumblr noses, though I guess they tried to recreate the 1940s cartoon style, but it looks more like something Tumblr would draw.

Oh and it had a top tier villain, that doesn't directly engage in combat but rather manipulate and persuades others to do his will.

So you just come here to be a faggot?

If you don't like cuckqueaning then okay, that's a legitimate complaint as the author is a cuckquean.
As about the rest you must understand that sadly this is the new "normal", cartoons can always be an exageration of real life, truth is cartoons aren't brainwashing anyone, they're just representing what's happening IRL, cartoons full of gay shit exists because real life is full of gay shit nowadays.
Honestly I wouldn't mind that much if it wasn't because Disney is still keeping "Song of the South" in a vault to rotten.

Yeah, you know this came from the author's heart.

Yesterday I watched Angel's. Egg 7/10 would reccomend pic related.

to rot*

I wish this was bait, but you're genuinely that naive, aren't you?

This, if Daron Nefcy is really a cuckquean doesn't mean she likes alpha males?
Someone put the gays in, which explains why they're still just in a 10s scene instead of a full episode learning that they can't do no wrong.

What better place than Holla Forums? :^)

I think mass shootings make a lot of sense in the modern world, tbh.

Joos are in for the shekels, they don't win shit by making gay shit, they're the same joos who brought us fun stuff just for entertainment like Indiana Jones or the Spirit The
If they're making gay shit is because the people that want gay shit can yell loud enough to make it look like shekels can come from there, then they go outside to the street and they see John and Juan frech kissing, so yeah, those faggots who yell very loud must be right.

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

The movie about mowing down Nazis like they're orcs? Yeah, kike propaganda, what's your point? They don't just do it for the money, you're an idiot if you think all they want is money. They want the goyim to be weak and pathetic, they want the white race to be their slaves.

I wish I had your optimism. But seeing all the lies and blatant brainwashing in the mainstream news media has made me bitter. I can't look at anything and see it as a legitimate thing the creator thinks is popular or is really happening. I don't know. I just don't feel like there's good intentions with these kinds of moves anymore.

^^^^^