Why is the Megyn Kelly getting BTFO thread bumplocked?

Can someone explain to me what the reason is for bumplocking that thread. I can't for the life of my see what the problem could be? Mods, care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ygpo4
8ch.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive just in case mods delete this and that and go hurr durr never happened goy.

archive.is/Ygpo4

Of course this obvious CTR thread gets left alone though. What's going on?

Because mods are kikes.

There was already a thread about it, now you create this one to slide the board. Use the catalog faggot and lurk for at least 3 months before posting. You 4cuck refugees have more damage in the past week than CTR has done all year. as for it was just recently posted, give the mods some time. You are really fucking bad at this DnC shit. By the time I finished typing this the mods already scrubbed that cancer thread, now they need to get to this one.

It's a dupe thread
The other thread is still up

nvm thats about a diff topic

That's not the same thread. One is about the Megyn Kelly getting dumped on by Gingrich the one you guys are referring is about her running a fake story this morning about breitbart. Nice try though, kikes.

And the video is posted to be discussed in that thread, we don't need 5 megyn kelly threads which are all low energy clogging up the board. This is the same way that CTR and other various shilling organizations like AppliedMemetics were so effective in cucking halfchan.

Probably because the thread was utter shit with no summary or embed. Make a better OP, faggot.

So why even have threads? Let's just have one megathread and dump everything in there. These are all shill excuses. Everyday they delete more and more pro-Trump/anti-Hillary threads and whenever anybody brings it up it's everyone else fault but the mods. Fuck off. Safe to say they're compromised at this point.

In all fairness the bumplocked thread was up first. OP has a legitimate gripe.

Shocking this gets bumplocked too. They're active enough to shill for CTR, but not active enough to post in this thread explaining their kikery. Compromised!

based ((mods)) at It again

TRS/CTR/intl/4cuck please leave

Just to let you all in on a little secret:

These anons are mods. They log out and reply as anons to shill for their actions. They've banned multiple anons for posting pro-Trump threads this past week.

This kike too.

Back to cuckchan with you.

I am a huge faggot, please rape my face!

I am a huge faggot, please rape my face!

KILL YOURSELF KIKE MONNMAN
MONNMAN FAGGOT CTR KIKE

8ch.net /log.php?page=1&board=pol

KILL YOURSELF KIKE MOONMAN

https: //8ch. net/log. php?page= 1&board=pol