ITT: We wait for a 400llb hacker to light 33,000 explosive candles

Expect a 3am surprise Holla Forums it's officially HAPPENING!

This is not a drill! I repeat this is not a drill!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/791174475353993216
archive.is/ES6xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off you fat semite

All this overhyping. If it happens, great. If not, what else is new. Let's not overhype. Just wait.

Have a bump though OP

I have more of a chance of delivering a baby as a dude then kim does of having the 33k emails

kimdotcom produced music

Soon.

I hear he's been feeling suicidal lately

Has Kim failed us before?

fuck off you fat semite

How to get the millennials to jack off Trump.

Step 1. Promote Building Curb to Home fiber internet network throughout the nation including out in the country side.

10 up/down gigabit connection.

Allow any ISPs including startup to utilize it.

Step two

Outlaw datacaps for the ISPs if they were to utilize it.

Step three

push to reform Copyright such as anything 25 years of age becomes public domain

Wasn't Jefferson's original concept for copyright to last about seven years before entering public domain?

3AM but which time zone? NZ?

Goddamn, you sly 400lb hacker.

This. Translate into civilized hours.

I'm guessing 3AM EDT, since it's the earliest point at which all of US ia 2016-10-26.

I DON'T KNOW THAT'S WHY WE'RE WAITING

Keeping in mind of course that a midnight-anywhere release is not even hinted at literally anywhere

IT COULD BE TWENTY MINUTES FROM NOW OR AN HOUR OR EVEN TWO! HELL IT COULD TAKE ALL NIGHT!

I would die laffin I expect nothing though

Holy fuck he better deliver! We need to kill this bitch!

Have a child from Calais, OP

I will increase my comfiness by a notch for this, but only one.

Seriously though, Kim is a nice guy and all but i really really really doubt he has jack shit to offer, still fun

I want to believe.

Does that include hawaii?

Thanks… I was already triggered. Now am in the fucking red. It's kike hacking time.

He's like the Trump of the Southern Hemisphere

This isn't how someone with heavy hitting information acts. More so when it comes to the Democratic party who would think nothing of assassination.

400lb hacker better deliver.

Ethiopian, yes that's believable, but age 25 absolute minimum.

Already a thread on this but basedkim deserves two threads to accommodate for his size tbh.

Or else we're gonna need a bigger rope

kek

kek

That is irrelevant, if he delivers today.

Hopefully not today.

If anyone has the logistics and money to get a bunch of top-tier hackers and make them get the emails that Hillary "deleted", it's probably him.
Some hackers wouldn't associate with gov'ts for ethical reasons, but if the fat benevolent billionaire that made Megaupload offers them dosh to bring down a corrupt politician, they might think about it seriously.

I don't think he has all the juicy stuff and I'm mostly a cynic after all the fake happenings, but if something damaging comes out of this, then it's good enough.

How did the DNC/Hillary do him wrong tho?

Even if he just offered 20% of Megaupload 2.0 and half of the crowdfund BTC, I'm sure he'd get some help.

Assuming this is a complete curveball to the Dems and he actually has something, he announced this less than 24 hours ago. That's not enough time to set up a hit in the arse-end of New Zealand.

Besides which, I'm pretty sure I remember reading how Kim has a small army of heavily-armed minders protecting his property…

Sheep nigga has chrome plated AK-47's as lampposts.

Delivar now faggot.

I think he's trolling us.

He just posted a cryptic video…At least he delivered something.

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS

HE MAILED IT TO WIKILEAKS

Hope not. What's the turnaround on them releasing things? And that's assuming they aren't compromised….

about a year…

Fucking german humor.

A security clearance is against my religion.

So where is this dump of his? This is supposed to affect the election then it needs to be out there now.

if they don't release the stuff, well, he has his own mediums to publish the emails, don't you think?
I guess he wants Assange to do it because they have a huge spotlight on them atm and it's super easy to make it viral, but I don't think it would be too hard for him to set up a page too.

Time will tell if that was a smart idea or not.

I'm more than slightly concerned that Embassy Cat hasn't tweeted anything since the 15th.

WHY WOULD HE DO THIS

He's an attention whore who does nothing except sit on his ass and beg for attention. Proper lolcow.

Pax/wesearcher tweeted yesterday that he would publish any leaks that WL didn't/couldn't. Someone on twatter pls tell Kim that.

Am I the only one who get the "media cannot be played" error message?

Tried 3 different browsers what the fuck.

That's a big cow.

If this is legit I'll forgive him

it's nothing just him saying "uh oh" and u hear "youve got mail".

Fucking hell, he should have done that months ago and just told them to release on her birthday.

It's nothing.

He moved to a penthouse somewhere else, the mansion is occupied by someone else. I'm sure he has excellent security. Probably has a safe room too which he had to use in the mansion when the raid happened.

Kim Dotcom is WHITE and REDPILLED.

whaleoil.co.nz/2014/03/real-secret-life-kim-dotcom-seig-heil-mein-kampf-nazi-flags-admiration-adolf-hitler/

goddamn some of the memes you autists make should go into art galleries

our memes are worth more than modern art

I swear to god, I'll shove that hat so far up his ass if this is a joke.
If it isn't jokes, Kim might have given Assange the nuclear option, something really damning probably.

lel

This looks like a manufactured hype, a fabricated meme
He never said anything about having anything to drop
He never said anything about 0300 any time.
This is being posted here to fuck with us.

WHERE ARE THEY?

I forgot the main point I wanted to make, which is that it'll make us angry at Dotcom, who did nuffin wrong.
Big distraction!

Every time those dubs "33" get thrown around I have my doubts. But I'll wait

but he did imply he had stuff though
you are right about the time

He's heavily implied that they may be dropped, and he's being very coy- which is leading some to believe that he knows something we don't.
The 0300 meme was brought about by someone assuming his "ring ring" tweet was a reference to the 3am phone call.
I think the 3am bit is bullshit, but the other implications have some credibility.

Is this the blocking out all the haters kid grown up?

kek

There's nothing I would love more than to see Hillary crushed on her birthday.

Well I'm sure the morbidly obese fat fuck could crush anyone if he sat on them.

A few days ago there was this swiss guy on 4chan who said back in the day him and kim used to play counter strike and organize lan plays and he was a biggest piece of shit.

When a man of his gravity makes claims such as these, they should be weighed accordingly

Not surprising
Check 'em

Checkd and kekd

Dotcom really got got redpilled when the megaupload shit happened. Before that he didn't gave a shit about privacy and the government fucking people in the ass.
I'm not so surprised, someone with him on board is not bad however.

like him*

Just saying guys, if you are a fat fuck or a skinny twig nobody's going to take you seriously.

?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

ITT:

Let down AGAIN. Crooked Hillary keeps getting away with her crimes…

Whatever happens at least he's enjoying himself. He's having alot of fun with this.

I'm a twig and many people listen and do what I say. Must be just you.

Is that you Hajime-chan?

Can confirm, twig here, people do as I say. I am very confident, though.

No you won't you little bitch.

Nothing is going on here, Dotcom is a fucking attention whore who literally changed his name to DOTCOM.

I hope I'm wrong.

This.
also this

Look Kim lets be honest here… Either cough up what you have or fuck of and die you useless fat cunt.

And now a public message from all of us here in New Zealand "fuck off we are full."

dub dubs of truth

(checkd)
Apparently billionaires have been buying land here to flee in times of civil unrest…
I guess we get to have some fun in our part of the world

It's going to be hilarious when we're the first to flip our shit and go full white nationalist.

Well store plenty of rope brother because we are going to need it soon.

It is coming thank fuck…

Having said that, what's of less worth than modern art nowadays?

Amen to that
Also to all the amerifats larping about moving to Switzerland I offer the same sentiments
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL REEEEEEEEEEE

This fat fuck doesn't have anything. Let's not get worked up and circle jerk and pretend like some amazing thing is about to happen.

Heil Swiss bro from Kiwi land

Seig Line!

The only burgers that want to go to Sweden are the most liberal faggots you'd ever meet. Worthy burgers have Russia even before your country. Sorry Sven, but the UK, Iceland, Norway, Poland, and even fugging France would be better than the future capital of the European Caliphate.

WTF is he doing ….

the key to unlocking assanges archives…

Bump. Even if it is just a kimdotcom psyop to get HRC sweating, I approve of these shenanigans. Here's to hoping Assange isn't dead rn and will give her the best birthday present of her life.

Fuck your reddit shit meme

I fucking wish, where I'm living now I can only get satellite which is about $80 a month for a whopping 5gb a month cap, that gets used in about 6 days and I am currently throttled to about 16kbs. My browser gives up trying to load any images but at least I can still shitpost.

Kim dotkike come through or more blueballs?

Unless we get confirmation of any kind from wikileaks, the fat attention whore did nothing and can go gas himself.

are the jews dumping testosterone into the water supply?

You can't get that long range glorified wifi where you live? I had that when I lived in buttfuck Egypt and got decent speeds with no caps.

archive.is/ES6xw
Is the info war now getting more local?

Not that I could find. The town is just far enough away that no one gave a shit about putting in much modern infrastructure. When I bought this property I could have gotten cable, but there were apparently only a few slots and they were taken by the time I moved in.

Yes, plenty of times he said he did stuff or done stuff that he did not do. I think Kim is just trolling us with this one or has something really small / insignificant (so he isn't really lying, but well its not really something big either). Think about some chit chat Clinton did with some senator that will never be covered by anyone.

Lel they would likely turn me down for anything important due to me saying rapefugees should have their teeth kicked in and fuck off to their own countries. But I did already apply to defense when I was 18 but I got turned down for the function I was applying for because I was deemed too smart based on the tests I had to do (Netherlands btw not US). Which I found a rather interesting reason to turn me down for.

When I was looking around a bit more on forums where people applied for similar officer positions they hold the most bizzare criteria ever. I recall myself that I was questioned a lot about my social contacts, my friends etc. Turns out they can actually reject you for not having enough friends (and the security clearance will check for your social circle as well). Anyhow you can get turned down for the most useless crap ever during the psychological interview such as saying you don't like heights, have been raped, have a lot of sexual contacts, used soft druggs, lacking confidence, having too much confidence (arrogance) etc etc. Really a ton of bullshit. I still like the fact that I got turned down, because I'm now much better off than when I got the job I applied for. Business pays you much more than government, plus university allows you to have much more freedom and on top of all that you have no chance to get send to some shithole like Mali (where Dutch military is active).

It's all spy-sniffing criteria. Low-tier spies lack the ability to integrate in social circles, and just try to directly infiltrate targets.
High-tier spies combine multiple entry points, and harness social circles a lot more (that's why all the high-tier spies are hot as fuck).
The varying degrees of separation between social circles are directly correlated to how good or bad a spy is at infiltration.

As for the other psychological stuff, that's just assessing your past to determine if you crumble under the basic pressures life can throw at you; your environment, addiction, your mindset, etc.

The life of a Jew.

The copyright reform part would be great, but how would that stack up against things like Disney? They literally just paid money to change the copyright law to benefit their-selves.

I AM SICK OF THIS MASS BLUE-BALLING

HURRY UP YOU FAT FUCK

400lb Wing Death Squads

It will be terrible if he blue-balls us because:

We are the enemy of his enemy, and he is distracting us from attacking Hillary in other ways. He is helping Hillary if he is fucking us around.

However he might be marketing some 2.0 product and have nothing. But if he is doing that we need to all collectively boycott it.

I AM SICK OF THIS MASS BLUE-BALLING

I doubt he will. He's not a fan of the US establishment, as he's been fighting extradition for a while now. He probably hates Hillary et al. as much as we do. More practically, coming through with the leaks would make for the President-to-be Trump, who could then make the extradition thing go away.

Well if he isn't in fact just being a distraction, suggestions lead towards this being a possible way he will advertise his new product….releasing the emails and directly hosting them on it to show that it is bullet proof and cannot be taken down.

That's a big wing.

He said Switzerland nigger

Was for

Now is not the time for bantz, that comes later.

Send to wikileaks is cool and all, except it's about as useless as TITS ON A FUCKING HOG BECAUSE ASSANGE IS FUCKING AWOL. That's like sending a fucking open box of fruit to a friend on vacation. He ain't never going to get it until he comes back, and by that time it will be useless because it will be fucking ROTTEN

Kim Dotcom is being held in the same black-ops dungeon as Julian Assange. The only thing keeping him alive is the logistical difficulty of cramming him into the iron maiden.

(checked)
HURRY UP YOU FAT FUCK

top kek

shes not even on the big stage, literally a warm up act

fuck off hillary
coughing fit
pants of shit

HURRY UP YOU FAT FAGGOT

how many leakers have died recently ? better start actually leaking the goodies now.
under two weeks left, hate to sound like a shill, but:
i talked to lots of people at work today… theyre like yes yes politicians are all corrupt in the current year but trump is mean
seriously, its not a meme, people dont fucking care!

Oh Lucy, you always know just what to say to inspire humanity to overcome evil, keep doing God's work in hell you glorious bastard.

Joe Goebbels was a twig.

No one fucks with this guy.

He's just LARPing to get attention for his mega2.0

and a manlet

Tall like Göbbels, blonde like Hitler, and strong like Himmler :^)

There's no way I'm going to believe this fat fuck has literally anything.

HURRY UP YOU FAT FUCK

you might be on to something lad

If he released the 33k emails as a way to market whatever product he has, it would be fucking brilliant.

He's just trolling. I'm sure he knows Wikileaks has her emails, but he doesn't know when or if they will release them. He was just hoping they would do it today.

It's almost noon EST. They would have been released already if they were going to be released today.

This is OT and needs a thread of its own. Very important.

Go back to reddit.

I'm personally going to spit roast this fat pig if he doesn't deliver

HURRY UP YOU FAT FUCK

if he sent them to Wikileaks already, then isn't it not up to him?
Wouldn't we be waiting on wl verification?

I'd buy that

do you not realize that he's 2 meters tall and 400 lbs. He's literally a big guy.

For you.

today is tomorrow, did anything happen yet?

400lbs Wing Fat Squads

HURRY UP YOU FAT FUCK

Tell me about this hacker, does he go by the handle "4chon"?

…how did you know it's a reddit meme plebbit?

..uh… actually he said 400 lbs, not 4,000 lbs. Remember they may be hollow, but they are made of aluminum ally frame AND usually house the fuel tanks.

So that's not a big wing….. FOR you.

HURRY UP YOU FAT FUCK