>tfw it's over

Think about it, there are only two real political factions in American politics now: the "liberal" left and the far right. And liberalism is basically dead now whoever wins

"liberals" win

far right wins

Personally, I DO blame the libs most though. They didn't stop the radical leftists from driving the white man to extreme measures. If we could somehow have stopped the clock sometime in the early 60s everything would have been fine but no apparently we needed everything to turn into a giant faggotrous mess of shit, then again they do say if the road you followed led you to this of what use was the road?

I'm kinda waffling now but you get my point

Shit fucking sucks

I hate everything

Take a break for a day or two, OP. Play some games, watch a movie that isn't pozzed, maybe talk to a girl. Just do something else and get your shit together. No one can do this all day every day. Come back when you've decompressed.

You are hereby granted a furlough until Thursday morning.

you forgot the last outcome.
we slowly slide into a third world country until not only Western civilization is gone, but the very race that built it is exterminated.

I have literally stayed up for 2 days without eating much when I finally realized Holla Forums was right about Hitler, white genocide, and literally everything else. Been glued to my computer for about 2 weeks since then. I'll go out and start helping the white race and quit being a lazy NEET user. I…I promise…

Nice blogpost you eternal faggot

Hey, I hear you. There's nothing scarier than finding out Holla Forums isn't a pack of nutjobs. I was like you two years back (and still am, occasionally). There's no bedrock, it's jews turtles all the way down, and you can't even talk to anyone IRL about it because they'll assume that you are just as crazy/racist as you thought Holla Forums was.

To any others in a similar situation who might chime in: Take a break, play vidya, read a book, and sage this thread if you can't stop yourselves from replying.

You're such a colossal faggot OP, I'm trying hard not to puke all over my keyboard from your 4chan stench.
The fact that you think this is a bad thing tells me you would be more at home over at
>>>Holla Forums

I hate you OP. go kill yourself.
>reddit spacing really helping your cause, chaim.

Follow this user's advice .
Pic related for when you're back.

forgot about his book.

WE MUST ENSURE THE COMING TRYANNY IS ONE THAT BENEFITS US AND US ALONE. HEIL VICTORY AND HEIL HITLER

No reason to be such fucking dicks to newfriends.

Fuck off. If OP would lurk for even an hour, and assuming he has an IQ over 90, he would realize this isn't a libertarian board.
But no, he couldn't take the time to actually LEARN anything, he had to go and contribute to the pile of shit that is the current state of our catalog with a faggot blog post to fish for some ego petting from anons. Pathetic.

What is deviating an iota from the natsoc party line a crime or something

How about you kys tbh fam

These aren't bad things.

Why are you here? You obviously don't belong. Go back to reddit or 4chan.

You can lament all you want on november 9th if Trump loses. Until that happens you defeatists need to go away. Trump is going to win. Wall. Deportations. White childbirth incentives. Think positive!

You have no idea what the far right is.

Even worse. My dad was a Stormfag who has been trying to tell me this for years. But I've listened to the media and acedemia instead of him. My own father. He tried to warn me this whole time. I didn't listen.

Shitty thread.

Well, hopefully you've made up now and made him proud.

And I'd really like to tell you he's not disappointed in you, but how the fuck can I do that when you and the others keep bumping this fucking thread which is starting to seem slideish?

I'm reporting this thread for anchor. If you guys are legit, you can work it out before it disappears. If not, there's always therapy.

Listen you disgusting peice of human trash, you don't come onto a board and justexpect all the existing members to accept your blatant faggotry.
Which are you, a sodomite or a half-nigger? Or both?

Oy Vey
Jews win (((liberals))) and all whites are scattered to the winds. A real life genocide, not fake like OPs Shoah

As this dystopian election campaign has unfolded, my mind keeps being tugged by a passage in Plato’s Republic. It has unsettled — even surprised — me from the moment I first read it in graduate school. The passage is from the part of the dialogue where Socrates and his friends are talking about the nature of different political systems, how they change over time, and how one can slowly evolve into another. And Socrates seemed pretty clear on one sobering point: that “tyranny is probably established out of no other regime than democracy.” What did Plato mean by that? Democracy, for him, I discovered, was a political system of maximal freedom and equality, where every lifestyle is allowed and public offices are filled by a lottery. And the longer a democracy lasted, Plato argued, the more democratic it would become. Its freedoms would multiply; its equality spread. Deference to any sort of authority would wither; tolerance of any kind of inequality would come under intense threat; and multiculturalism and sexual freedom would create a city or a country like “a many-colored cloak decorated in all hues.”

This rainbow-flag polity, Plato argues, is, for many people, the fairest of regimes. The freedom in that democracy has to be experienced to be believed — with shame and privilege in particular emerging over time as anathema. But it is inherently unstable. As the authority of elites fades, as Establishment values cede to popular ones, views and identities can become so magnificently diverse as to be mutually uncomprehending. And when all the barriers to equality, formal and informal, have been removed; when everyone is equal; when elites are despised and full license is established to do “whatever one wants,” you arrive at what might be called late-stage democracy. There is no kowtowing to authority here, let alone to political experience or expertise.

The very rich come under attack, as inequality becomes increasingly intolerable. Patriarchy is also dismantled: “We almost forgot to mention the extent of the law of equality and of freedom in the relations of women with men and men with women.” Family hierarchies are inverted: “A father habituates himself to be like his child and fear his sons, and a son habituates himself to be like his father and to have no shame before or fear of his parents.” In classrooms, “as the teacher … is frightened of the pupils and fawns on them, so the students make light of their teachers.” Animals are regarded as equal to humans; the rich mingle freely with the poor in the streets and try to blend in. The foreigner is equal to the citizen.

And it is when a democracy has ripened as fully as this, Plato argues, that a would-be tyrant will often seize his moment.

reported.

This isn't cuckchan. reported.

(checked)
probably full nigger.
pic related is OP

Old school liberalism was bound to fail since it's unnatural.

Equality is an illusionary shackle and freedom is a cruel mistress.

the high iq burger will retake this land and conquer the skies. Help your brothers throw off the shackles of the jewish programming and retake our homeland for the mongrel master race!